• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishment for Emily

Punishment for Emily

12

"David and Curtis" - Emily G.

If it weren't for their coloring, David and Curtis could be twins. David is 6'3, very dark hair and eyes. Curtis is 6'4, light brown and hazel. Both have light skin, strong hands, and runner's builds. I met them both on Craigslist, about a year apart.

David was looking for a writing partner. We became friends, and lovers. My readers know him from some of my stories, like "Punishment", "My First Spanking" and "Another Spanking, Please". David is a pretty kinky guy. He's also the only guy I can be fully submissive to. I trust him, and he loves me. That makes for some really spectacular sex.

Curtis happened to read "Punishment", and emailed me. We started chatting, and when he convinced me to G-chat with him one night, he made me cum. That created the story "How Curtis Got Me Off". From there, things between us escalated. Finally I just had to meet him, to find out if kissing him in the real world carried the same erotic intensity it had online.

It did.

Curtis met me at the top of the escalator at Triangle Square, late last Sunday night. I told him ahead of time to "Just kiss me. Don't even say Hi." He followed directions well.

The kiss was electrifying. When it ended, I took his hand and led him to my car. He tried to speak; I put my finger to his lips and shook my head. I didn't have to tell him twice. And I took him home. Just like that.

When we arrived at my place I led him straight to my bed. Why waste time? I knew what I wanted, and we're not kids anymore. If you want to know what happened next, read "Curtis Got Me Off Again". That's not what I'm here to share with you right now.

I want to tell you about what happened after that night:

My promises to David were that I would come to his house every Friday night at 7:00pm. I would prepare myself according to his instructions, received by Wednesday at 5:00pm each week. And from 7:00pm on Friday, until 7:00am on Saturday, he could do with me whatever he wished. He knew my hard limits and respected them. Everything within those limits, he didn't have to ask. The other promise was that if I was intimate with someone else, I would tell him. It hadn't happened, until now.

Monday morning, after Curtis left my house, I sent David a text. It said "I crossed over." He knew that meant I'd met someone I knew online, in person, and had been intimate with them.

He didn't respond for several hours. I became stressed, and upset.

Finally, his return text: "You will be punished on Friday. Do not contact me until then." I was right to be stressed; he was upset too. And now I would spend four and a half days worrying about it.

When the email arrived on Wednesday afternoon I was relieved. Whatever the instructions were, at least he still wanted me to come to him on Friday.

I was surprised to see it was a shorter list than usual:

•Wear only stockings, a garter belt, a thong, a sheer bra, and very high heels. All black.

•Be fully shaved.

•Bring the guy.

•If you cannot fulfill all of these requirements, never contact me again.

Oh shit. I had to find a way to get Curtis to come with me.

I called Curtis, and told him everything. He knew about David, and my deal with him. Curtis had accepted that, so that wasn't the tricky part. When I told him David's demand, I got my second surprise of the day. I was expecting to have to beg, but all he said was "Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun."

It was.

Friday night at 6pm, Curtis came and picked me up. I was on edge. No orgasm for two days (David's standing rule prior to our meetings). I had barely eaten or slept. Curtis and I were both highly aroused, nervous, and curious. I asked Curtis to rub my shoulders, to release some of the tension.

He sat on my couch with his knees together and I straddled his legs. His hands went to work and ten minutes later I was almost relaxed. We both laughed when I stood up. I was so aroused that I left a wet mark on his jeans.

It was time to leave. I wrapped a coat around myself and we walked to his car. I was grateful Curtis was driving. My thoughts were so scattered I probably would have gotten lost.

On the way to David's condo, Curtis asked me about him. What did I think tonight would be like? Was David likely to try to hit him? What did I want him to do if he did?

I really didn't have many answers, other than "David probably won't try to punch you. If he does, stop him. Otherwise just do what he tells you. And whatever you do, don't step in and try to stop whatever he does to me." I tried to sound more confident than I felt.

When we arrived at David's condo, we had to park a few spaces from the door. I shrugged out of my coat. David insisted that I not cover myself when I arrive at his home. In tonight's outfit, that meant I had to walk about 20 feet across a public space in lingerie. I didn't care. I just wanted to get inside and get this over with. The suspense was worse than any punishment could be. I walked quickly to the alcove. Curtis followed, glancing around nervously to see if anyone was watching me.

Standing beside me at the door, Curtis looked nervous too. I squeezed his hand, and then reached out and pressed the doorbell.

David must have been standing there, waiting. The door flew open and his hand closed over my upper arm and yanked me inside. Curtis stepped in behind me and closed the door, and for a moment, the three of us just looked at each other. Awkward.

I saw in David's face the recognition that he and Curtis were extremely alike. I hoped that would help me. Finally, I started to introduce them. I got no further than David, this is..." He cut me off by raising his hand; the international sign for "Stop".

I fell silent and looked at my feet.

"I'm David", he said, and I saw him shake Curtis' hand.

"Hi, I'm Curtis." It was so polite, we could have been standing in a bar. Except I was nearly naked, and waiting to be punished.

David pulled a sleep mask, like you get on an airline, from his pocket. He put it over my head and pulled it down so it covered my mouth. He moved behind me and took my shoulders in his hands, and guided me towards his front door. When I was just inches from it, facing the door, he said "Don't move." He left me standing there, and invited Curtis in to sit down.

I heard them sit, and David said "Obviously you know the situation here. I don't fault you for it; Emily is... Emily."

They both sighed, not quite a laugh. David went on:

"I'm sure Emily told you how I feel about her."

Curtis murmured his assent.

"So please don't worry tonight about me injuring her. Sit back, and just enjoy the show, ok? If it gets too much for you, walk out. She'll be fine."

Curtis said "OK." There was a pause, then he started to ask "So if I get really turned on..." He let the question hang.

"Do whatever makes you happy. I'll let you know if I want you to touch her. But unless you're going home, don't leave your chair until I invite you." David's voice was firm. He was gearing up to get started.

I shifted my weight from one foot to the other and felt the lips of my shaved pussy slide against each other. I was ready...

David approached me quietly. He wrapped his hand around the back of my neck and used his thumb to tilt my head to one side. Leaning down, he whispered in my ear. "You're going to suffer for this, you know. This won't be like your other playtimes here. I'm furious with you."

I gave the expected response. "Yes, Master." My voice was weak. He may have thought it was fear or remorse. It wasn't. I was excited.

"Come and confess your sin." He led me to the chair in the middle of the room. I stole a glance at Curtis. He was sitting ten feet away and slightly to my left, at the end of the couch. There was another chair about 6 feet away and slightly to my right. David would sit there and interrogate me. We had played a game like this before, but last time it was make-believe.

David pushed me down gently. I sat in the chair. He tapped the back of the seat and I shifted so my back was against it. My arms hung by my sides. A thick leather belt appeared, and strapped me to the chair. David positioned it just below my breasts, and cinched it tight so it held my arms firmly too.

I took a moment to be grateful that the belt was securing me to the chair, instead of being used to whip me. ...Yet.

David then crouched in front of me. He grasped my left ankle and moved it to the outside of the chair leg, securing it there with a velcro cuff. He did the same to my right ankle. My knees were wide apart. I felt very exposed, my freshly shaved pussy barely covered by the thin lace thong. He knew that, and blew a puff of air there before he stood up. It heightened my discomfort. He smiled, and went and sat down.

The interrogation began.

"Emily, tell us why we're here tonight." He was stern. It made me nervous and I wanted to giggle but I knew from experience that was a bad idea.

"I misbehaved, Master. I'm sorry you're angry with me." But not sorry I did it, I thought.

"Tell us, Emily, what exactly did you do?"

I wondered how much detail David wanted. Did he want to know that my whole body tingled when Curtis kissed me? How when Curtis went down on me, he remembered that I'd said to use two fingers to make me cum, and it was the best orgasm I'd had in months? And that afterwards, Curtis had wrapped his hands around my feet, rubbing them and kissing them, and it was so intimate it brought my heart undone?

"Master, I had an erotic encounter with Curtis. He met me at Triangle Square and when he kissed me I lost my mind and took him home. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry you're angry with me, Master. Please punish me so that you can forgive me." Please punish me, I love to be spanked.

David looked at me blankly for a moment. Apparently this was not an answer that would satisfy him.

"Emily, I asked you what exactly you did. Was than an exact answer you just gave me?"

"No, Master. Please let me try again."

"Perhaps you need something to sharpen your mind?" David stood as he said this, and walked over beside me. He picked up a long thin reed from underneath my chair. With a flick of his wrist, it stung my inner thigh just above the top of my stocking. I yelped - the thin reed really hurts.

"Thank you, Master". I glanced at Curtis. He looked shocked. He better toughen up. This was going to get a lot worse for me. David lay the reed between my legs so I would remember to answer his questions properly. He took his seat again.

For the next 30 minutes, I did as he asked. In fine detail, I told David exactly what had transpired the previous Sunday night. Re-living it, with Curtis watching me, was both slightly embarrassing and deeply arousing.

David asked many questions, about how exactly Curtis and I had stimulated each other with our tongues, and which positions he had fucked me in and the level of pleasure each had brought me. I was essentially critiquing Curtis' performance. He took it well; probably because overall it had been an excellent night.

Finally David was satisfied I had held nothing back.

"What do you think your punishment should be?" he asked. It was rhetorical. He already knew what he wanted to do. The tools were laid out beneath my chair. I gave the safe answer.

"You should punish me as it pleases you, Master." He smiled, and stood and walked to me again. He picked up the reed from between my legs and teased the front of my thong. A sudden flick of his wrist brought another yelp from me as the reed struck my other thigh. I had been given matching red lines above my stocking-tops.

He stepped behind me and unbuckled the belt. I rolled my shoulders to get the blood moving down my arms again. David looked at Curtis.

"Do you want to come and hold her wrists?" Curtis stood quickly, eager to join in. "Stand here", David said, and pointed to the left side of my chair. Being right-handed, he would stand on the right to whip me.

Curtis stood next to me. I gave him a brave smile. David took my wrists and raised my arms above my head and told Curtis to hold them there firmly. With my ankles still strapped to the chair legs, he would need to be ready to steady me if I lost my balance.

David stepped back, and swung that wide belt in a big lazy arc. It connected heavily with my abs. "One." I knew to count without being told. The belt hurt less than the thin reed, but there would be more blows and they would leave a lasting mark.

Curtis flinched more sharply than I did. The next swing of the belt landed slightly higher. "Two." I knew David would work his way up to just below my breasts, then down to my upper thighs. This was really just a warmup. "Three...". There would be ten marks when he was finished. We had done this often enough; my mind wandered back to last Sunday night. "Four!" That one was harder; David must have noticed my mental shift. "Five!" ...Ok, I thought, I'll pay attention. On it went. Finally, "Ten."

David dropped the belt and told Curtis to let go of my wrists. When Curtis stepped back, he saw how red my stomach was and flinched again. I almost smiled at him, but David should only be pushed so far.

"Curtis, why don't you release her ankles and go and sit down." The warmup was complete.

Curtis undid the velcro and let the restraints drop. He went back to the couch, but sat in the middle this time, so he was directly in front of me. David moved me aside and sat in the chair. That told me a spanking was coming my way. He tapped his thigh, and I lay across his lap. I stretched my legs out straight so only the toes of my shoes touched the floor. David liked to see the muscle tension in my calves, and having such long arms meant he could slap them too, if he chose to.

I put my hands on the ground to steady myself, and raised my ass higher. I love to be spanked by David. The first slap landed. All I could think about was the next one, like an addict waiting for her fix.

He covered my ass, making it an even rosy red. We don't bother to count when he's spanking me vigorously like this. He prefers to do it with speed rather than total accuracy. In just a couple of minutes I was burning. Curtis was definitely enjoying this part of the show.

David was eventually satisfied that the slightest touch on my ass would make me flinch. He stopped spanking me and reached under the chair. When he sat up he pulled my thong aside and ran his fingers over the lips of my pussy. I felt his hard cock twitch under me; an involuntary reaction to his fingers discovering how wet the spanking had made me.

He stroked my pussy, sliding his fingers over the very sensitive shaved lips. He was careful not to touch my clit, even when I pressed against his hand. When his fingers were entirely slippery, he started to stroke my ass, getting me ready to be penetrated. David dipped his fingers into my pussy, just a couple of inches in, and then started to finger my ass. One finger at a time, sliding in and out an inch or so.

It amused me that even though Curtis had done this to me a few days ago, it was challenging to have him sitting ten feet away just watching. I felt like an exhibit at an erotic zoo. David must have read my mind, because he said "Curtis, come and remove her panties."

There must have been an unspoken exchange between them, because after Curtis pulled my thong down to my knees, his tongue slid from my clit, up to my ass, and teased me there. I went very still and focused on the sensations. His beard was sharp against my well-spanked cheeks; the contrast of his soft lips and tongue on my asshole was intensely pleasurable. David gave me a few minutes to just lay in his lap and enjoy Curtis preparing me for the next stage of my punishment. I relaxed as fully as I had earlier, when Curtis was rubbing my shoulders.

When David decided I was ready, he sent Curtis back to the couch. He inserted a small probe into my pussy. He slid it in and out, twisting it and coating it in my juices. Then he pressed it to my ass. I tensed up for a moment, so he stopped and said "Open up for me, Emily. You know you want to..." He was right. I relaxed, and he slid the probe all the way into me. It was a small one, only a couple of inches around and barely three inches long. The stopper was large and pressed firmly against my asshole to stop the probe from going all the way in. The pressure it created centered my attention there.

"On your knees, Emily". I dropped out of David's lap onto my knees beside the chair. Still seated, he turned to face me and freed his cock. I looked into his eyes.

"May I pleasure you, Master?" He nodded, and I grasped his shaft with one hand and wrapped my lips around the head. It was already slick and I caught all the drips before I started to suck on him in earnest.

Having an audience clearly aroused him more that I expected. He stopped me before I even found my rhythm. We had never had another guy with us and I wondered what David would tell me to do next.

David tucked his cock away and zipped his fly. "Stand, Emily" he said, not offering to help me up. In my very high heels, with my panties around my knees, it was tricky. Eventually I was standing and regained my balance.

"Remove your panties now."

"Yes, Master." I had worn my thong over the top of my garter belt, so I was able to step out of it easily.

"Give it to Curtis."

"Yes, Master." I crossed the room and handed Curtis my thong.

"Now offer yourself to him." I knew what this meant.

"Yes, Master." I turned away from Curtis and paused, unsure whether I should speak. David realized what was needed and said "Curtis, hold her hips firmly."

Curtis grasped my hips, and I bent all the way forward and wrapped my hands around my ankles.

He must have looked at David for directions, because David said "You have five minutes. Do as you please. If she cums, she'll receive an even more vigorous whipping, so see if you can force it out of her."

Curtis teased me with his tongue again, focussing on my clit. I squirmed, trying to make it hard for him to center on it; I knew from experience he could make me cum if he really was determined to. And he tried, but I held out on him. Even with his nose bumping the probe in my ass, I was able to hold off, but the effort made me break a sweat.

If his hands had been free, he probably would have been successful, but he kept ahold of my hips.

"One minute." David told him time was nearly up.

Still holding my hips, Curtis stood. He brought me upright too, then turned me around and pressed down so I would kneel. I opened his fly without being asked and sucked his cock, trying to draw every drop of precum I could get out of the dripping tip.

"Ten seconds." Feeling rushed now, I found it difficult not to move my hand too fast as it slid up and down his shaft.

"Done," David said. I released Curtis from my mouth immediately. His cock bobbed in my face. I looked up at him and winked; a private moment between us. His lips twitched in response; not quite a smile.

"Did you enjoy that, Emily? Pleasing another man in front of your Master?" I thought Yes, actually that was really fucking hot.

I looked over my shoulder at David. "Yes, Master. Thank you for the opportunity, Master." I was provoking him slightly. He knew it.

"Come here, Emily." I started to stand. "No, crawl to me." I crossed the room on hands and knees. I stopped in front of him and sat back on my heels, hands clasped behind my back. I looked at the bulge in his pants, hoping he would feed me his cock again.

"Do you want my cock in your mouth, Emily?" he asked, a dangerous edge in his voice.

"Yes, Master. Always, Master."

"And yet you crossed over for Curtis." Uh oh, he was still pissed at me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishment for Emily

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds