• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Bisexual Guys and Muslim Girls

Bisexual Guys and Muslim Girls

For as long as I can remember I've enjoyed tying girls up. There's nothing wrong with that if the ladies are willing, is there? My name is Darwin James Mathieu, my friends and family call me D.J. and I'm a big and tall young Black man living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study business administration at Carleton University and I am also into BDSM. I love games of dominance and submission in the bedroom. I am bisexual, but kind of sticking to the ladies at the moment. Guys are a lot of fun but the local ones get clingy after you fuck them so I'm sticking to women because, surprisingly, they're less clingy than gay dudes after sex!

Typically I meet a lot of white folks who come to me for sessions. I don't meet a lot of black women into BDSM and those that I know of prefer to play with white men. So you can imagine how I felt when I got a message from a young black Muslim woman named Yasmeena Ibrahim inquiring about BDSM. This lovely lady is a native of Mogadishu, Somalia, and she's been living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for the past two years. Yasmeena is twenty three years old, and her parents, Ali and Amal Ibrahim live in the City of Laval, Quebec. Yasmeena is all alone in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and studies at the University of Ottawa. Without her parents breathing down her neck, she was exploring her sexuality and her keen interest in BDSM. We began chatting online regularly, and then finally agreed to meet.

Our first meeting took place in the most public of venues, the Rideau Center food court in downtown Ottawa. I sat across from the tall, Hijab-wearing Somali gal in the long skirt and smiled. Thank you for coming my lovely sister, I said evenly. Yasmeena smiled, and then we talked about life, sex, BDSM and politics while eating some delicious food from Jimmy The Greek's restaurant. Yasmeena told me a bit about herself. Brought up in a conservative Muslim household, she's always felt different. I've been exploring my sexuality in secret for ages now, she said coyly. Do tell, I replied with a wink. I've always wondered about the sex lives of Muslim women who wear the Hijab.

What Yasmeena Ibrahim revealed to me was both touching and alarming. I knew that the Somali community was conservative but I had no idea that, just like their Arab neighbors, they'd punish a female severely if she had sex outside of marriage. That's why I had to sneak around to meet the girls and the guys, Yasmeena said with a sly wink. Good for you my sister, I laughed. She told me about Fatoumatta, a young woman she met at a mosque in Montreal. They met and sparks flew between them. They began seeing each other in secret, and had lots of hot, steamy lesbian sex when nobody was looking. Things got more complex when I began playing with guys, Yasmeena confessed, a faraway look obscuring her pretty face. I see, I said, stroking my goatee. Yasmeena went on, telling me about her secret, passionate relationship with a young Ethiopian Christian guy named Joseph Mahdere. Interfaith relationships and Muslim women don't mix but I loved him, she said wistfully.

I watched Yasmeena's pretty, animated face as she went on and on about her year-long secret romance with the Ethiopian guy and how it ended when he left her for a white chick. He's a modern-day black man through and true, Yasmeena said through gritted teeth. There was a world of bitterness in those lovely golden brown eyes of hers. Not all black men chase women of other races, I said confidently, gently touching her hand. Yasmeena looked at my hand on hers, and for a moment I thought I had crossed a line. Muslim women aren't big on shaking hands with guys outside their immediate family. You're very sweet and kind, she said with a smile. I'm not that sweet, I warned her, in a somewhat malicious tone. What do you mean by that? Yasmeena asked, some hesitation showing on her pretty face. I have to show you, I said, shrugging.

And show her I did, the next time we met. I invited Yasmeena Ibrahim to my apartment in the east end of Ottawa for a session. The lovely Somali gal showed up, looking rather cute in a long-sleeved blue T-shirt, ankle-length dark blue skirt, and sky-blue Hijab. I'm so Somali, she said with a nervous laugh. You look lovely, I reassured her. I gave her a tour of the place, and then we got down to business. I always discuss everything beforehand with my subs. That's just the way I get down. Yasmeena told me about her fantasies, her hidden desires and her sexual limits. With all the preliminaries out of the way, the lovely lady and I got to the main event.

I ordered Yasmeena Ibrahim to get naked and the sexy Somali gal complied oh so wonderfully. The sight of her naked, save for her Hijab ( I asked her to keep it on ) turned me on like you would not believe. I wanted to fuck her but that's not the reason she came to me and I respect my subs wishes. I bent her over my knee and gave her big, heart-shaped Somali derriere a good spanking. At first I spanked her big round ass with my bare hands then I used a wooden paddle. Yasmeena yelped and cried as she got spanked but she never uttered the safe word. I spanked her until she lay panting on my knees. I asked her if she'd had enough and she nodded. Yellow, she said breathlessly. That's the safe word. I let her up.

I looked into my sexy Somali sub's smiling face and asked her what she wanted to try next. Fuck me, Yasmeena said. I looked into Yasmeena's eyes. The chick was serious. I don't do that, I said firmly. Please, she said, grabbing my arm. You're Muslim and you know we can't do that, I protested. Winking at me, Yasmeena made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Fuck me in the ass, she pleaded. I scratched my head. I've fucked a lot of guys and a few girls. My last boyfriend, a tall, red-haired white dude named Brent Ricketts, was a power bottom all the way. I loved bending him over and stuffing him like a thanksgiving turkey. I've never fucked a woman in the ass, though. Is a woman's asshole different from a man's asshole? Time for this bisexual stud to find out!

A few moments later, I had Yasmeena on all fours, face down and ass up. The sight of her thick round ass staring at me invitingly thrilled me like you would not believe. Yasmeena spread her ass cheeks wide open and I lubricated her. Gently I rolled a condom on my dick while adding more lubricant to her asshole. I'm ready, the Somali chick said impatiently. I gave her ass a good smack, then eased my dick into her asshole. And just like that, I was fucking my first female ass ever. Yasmeena's asshole greedily swallowed my cock and from the way she was thrusting her booty and grinding it against my pelvis, driving my dick deeper inside of her, I could tell she'd done that before.

I love getting fucked in the ass, Yasmeena squealed as I pumped my dick into her butt hole. Man, I loved the feel of her ass around my dick and if loving it was wrong then I definitely did NOT want to be right. I've fucked a lot of male assholes and women's cunts and they're all pleasant enough but none can compare to the feel of a woman's asshole around my cock. Absolutely none. I gripped Yasmeena's hips and thrust my cock deeper inside of her. While fucking her in the ass I fingered her wet pussy, causing her to moan softly. Yasmeena bucked wildly and urged me to fuck her harder. I gave her everything I got, and then some. We went at it until I came, her ass was too fucking good. Got me real good. Afterwards, I pulled out of her and then let her take a shower while I cleaned up the room.

Yasmeena Ibrahim came out of my washroom smelling like a rose and looking like the perfect image of a proper Hijab-wearing Muslim woman. Man, looks can be so deceiving. I wonder what the people in her favorite mosque would think if they knew how I made her scream with my dick in her asshole just a few moments ago. Thank you for a wonderful session, she said, snapping me out of my reverie. Happy to help you out my sister, I said with a curt bow. Yasmeena smiled and told me to clear up my schedule for next weekend. When I asked her why, she just smiled and told me she'd make it worth my while. I smiled and wished her a good night. She got in her car and drove off. Man, I can't wait till next weekend!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Bisexual Guys and Muslim Girls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds