• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 01

The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 01

12

Life's pretty good right now, Dan is thinking to himself – just maybe a touch too good. Alice is on her bed in front of him putting on almost too polished of a show for an amateur married lady. Dressed Alice is a good looker, but when she's down to just the tasty garter belt and stockings she's wearing...

Dan's working another long term contract, and as usual found himself an extended stay place at a good price not far from the job. He moved in a couple of weeks ago and Alice had been flirting with him from the start. She and her husband Joe run the place; but Joe never seems to be around much. Dan just figured Joe had another job while Alice managed the hotel.

Dan's hours are crazy, and does a lot of the work off site in his 'suite'. The rate is in his budget, and the room it came with a kitchenette and the internet was fast and free. And then there is Alice – a few years older but very easy on the eyes. The flirting started as soon as Dan walked to the front desk and signed the contract for the room; it's been getting a little more pointed and sexual with each passing day.

Dan's fine with it – frankly he's not a stranger to getting picked up by married women; he prefers it in fact. They don't tend to cling – it's all about the sex and then they run back to their husbands. So Dan's been happily flirting and teasing right back at Alice.

Then this morning – Dan comes down for the free continental breakfast – coffee and some muffins or bagels usually. He's getting his coffee and Alice calls out "Hey Dan, you do computer stuff right? Can you help me with something this morning?"

"Morning Alice – as usual you look nice. Sure no problems. Something there in the office?" Dan walks over to the counter carrying his coffee.

"No, this one is fine. It's the computer in our suite – I use it to keep the books and got some kind of weird error." Alice is getting paperwork together and talking to another younger girl at the counter. "By the way I don't know if you've met Chloe yet – she's taking over the front desk for the weekends."

Alice does look really good today Dan's thinking to himself – silky blouse and a skirt. That blouse shows her braless tits off very nicely, and she's not minding displaying her cleavage. And that skirt really does something for her ass besides showing off her great legs. He puts the coffee onto the counter and gets a whiff of Alice's perfume – and gives Alice an appreciative smile.

And Chloe looks good too. "No we haven't met yet. Hi Chloe, I'm Dan. I'll be resident here for a while. Good to meet you."

Chloe smiles and responds "Good morning Dan. Mom's been teaching me the job for a week or so, we both figured it was time for me to start so here I am."

Dan looks up to Alice and smiles. "Your daughter? Here I was mistaking you for her older sister Alice." Both ladies smile at the old line. "I guess I'll be seeing a lot of the both of you around here then. And Chloe from what I have seen so far, if Alice was teaching you then you shouldn't have any problems."

Alice smiles looking at him. "Thanks Dan. I was just about to head back to my suite, if you have time I'd appreciate if you'd look at that computer of mine."

"Lead the way Alice, I'm off today so let's take care of it."

"How about you freshen that coffee up – I have to duck into the back and get something then we can head down there." Alice picks up her paperwork and ducks into the office behind the front counter as Dan returns to the breakfast area and adds more coffee to his cup.

"All set Dan, got your coffee? I really appreciate this." Dan walks over to Alice and they head down a side corridor. "One of the perks of running one of these places is the franchisee gets a suite to stay in. It's larger than a regular guest suite too. So what plans do you have for the day?"

The two chat as they walk down the corridor, stopping in front of a door. Alice gets her pass card out and leads Dan into her suite. He notes the layout is very similar to his – except Alice and Joe's apartment has a living room – their bedroom area must be separate.

Alice leads Dan to a desk and invites him to sit down. The computer is already booted up and she gives a quick rundown of what happened. Her hands are on Dan's shoulders and she's leaning in very closely to him while she's talking.

Dan asks a couple of questions and Alice leans over his shoulder to point to some things on the monitor, brushing her breast against the side of his face. Dan makes sure to slide his hand along her arm as he reaches to the same spot on the monitor as he asks some follow up questions.

Dan's not seeing anything out of place, but decides to run some diagnostics first. "Alice, I'm going to be running a number of tools on this computer of yours and this is going to take some time. I can stay here and do this, but if you have things to do then I can come back in an hour or so."

Alice leans close to the side of his face and says "I told Chloe I'd stay close around in case she runs into trouble. Joe's out, and I don't mind the company. I'm sure we can come up with something." And then starts to nibble on Dan's ear.

Dan grins, turns in his seat and pulls Alice towards him kissing her. She opens her mouth and he pushes his tongue between her lips meeting hers. His right hand is up and he's cupping her breast through her blouse, his left hand stroking her ass.

Alice pulls her face away from his "Hmm sugar, how about we go into the bedroom? I'm not in the mood for a quickie, and what I'm thinking about will sure beat you coming back here later."

Alice leads Dan into the bedroom by the hand. When she gets in she turns around "Now sugar, I'm in no rush – let me tease you first and give you a show." With that she starts to unbutton her blouse as Dan stands in the doorway.

Dan notices that the room looks – too neat. No clutter, nothing out of place, drawers and the closet door are closed and the bed is show room perfect. Alice is putting on quite the display as she slowly takes her blouse off, revealing a nice set of breasts. Not huge, not small – just perfect for her frame. And considering she's what – mid 40's Dan figures, they sit real nice on her.

Alice lets her blouse fall to the floor in a puddle of silk and fondles her breasts, lifting them up and squeezing them together. She pinches her nipples, getting them hard. "Hmm sugar, I love playing with my tits for you. Look at those nipples, they're hard and so sensitive." She gives them another pinch "Ooh, god that feels so good." She gives Dan a naughty smile.

Alice lets go of her breasts and begins to slide her hands down her firm belly to the waist of her skirt. She slowly unzips it – all the while doing a bump and grind to some sound track playing in her head.

Dan's watching the show, asks "Hey sexy – how about some music? I can think of a bunch of tunes that would work really well with your moves."

Alice responds "No, that's okay. I don't have anything in here to play music on, and I don't want you to miss a thing sugar."

Dan's observing that Alice stays at the foot of the bed – there's something up with this deal but he's going to keep playing along. Besides Alice is putting on quite the exhibition for him – her skirt just came down and she's wearing an awesome garter belt and stockings set. Which clinches it for Dan – this wasn't just some last minute flirt going a bit too far into a fuck, this was planned. He smiles at Alice.

"My my but you sure look scrumptious. I'll bet there's a gorgeous ass just dying to be admired under those pretty panties of yours. And baby doll, you have fantastic legs." Alice smiles seductively and turns getting onto her hands and knees on the bed.

She keeps her knees spread and arches her back, looking over her shoulder back at Dan. "You like sugar? My ass in the air for you, my tits hanging down waiting for you to grab them?" Her ass is framed perfectly by her stockings, and the filmy lacy panties she's wearing accentuate the globes of her ass and pussy lips. She reaches a hand down between her legs and gives her pussy a caress.

Dan steps forward to the foot of the bed and reaches out, lightly touching Alice's stocking encased thighs. He caresses her smooth skin up to her ass. "Oh yes indeed I like. And keep the garter belt and stockings on – you look magnificent in them."

Alice leans back so that her ass is against Dan's crotch and rubs against it giggling. She rises upright onto her knees, starts to unclip her garter belt from her stockings. "You bet sugar, I've been wanting your cock in me since I first saw you come in you lovely man."

Dan slowly, gently brings his hands up from Alice's hips to her breasts. His cock is hard in his pants, and Alice brushes her ass against it as she continues unclipping her stockings. Dan has Alice's soft breasts in his hands and is gently caressing them.

Dan reaches down to kiss Alice's neck "Hmm, you smell wonderful – huh? What the fuck!" There's a loud crash from inside the closet next to Alice's bed, followed by a muffled groan.

Alice gets a panicked look on her face "Uh, Dan, I think I changed my mind. I want you out of here – please leave I – what are you doing! No, don't!!"

Dan had walked over to the closet as Alice was talking – he looks hard at the large mirror on the front of the sliding doors. He starts to open up the closet "Dan, leave my closet alone - please get out now!" Alice is sounding freaked, scared.

Dan gives her a quick admonishing look, then returns to studying the door. He slides it open – and sees a video camera on a tripod. Behind that is a naked guy in a chair rubbing his head, at his feet is a box that burst open and there are DVD cases scattered around.

"Well now, what do we have here? Joe I'm guessing? Alice, I think I should be shocked." Dan is looking into the closet with his hands on his hips. The closet is a walk in, deeper than wide. The box must have fallen off a shelf and hit Joe on the head from the way he keeps rubbing it.

Alice is off the bed, standing next to Dan "Uh, sugar, this isn't – well – oh fuck it. Joe, I told you this was going to get us into trouble someday."

Dan looks at the DVD's that had spilled out of the box onto the floor, pushes them around with the toe of his shoe. They are in jewel box cases, clearly homemade. Each has a photo label – all of them seem to feature Alice and some other guy or guys fucking in the bedroom behind him. "Come on out and join the party Joe. Mind your step, don't hurt yourself more stepping on your movies."

Joe gets up and still rubbing his head walks out of the closet, sits on the side of the bed. He must have gotten a good knock from the box as he's moving gingerly. Finally he shakes his head and grabs a pillow, placing it over his lap.

"Uh, mister – this isn't what you think" as he looks up at Dan.

"Oh please Joe, you haven't the faintest idea of what I think." Dan picks up a handful of the DVD's on the floor. "Hmm, Alice you look as if you've been - busy." He's shuffling through the jewel boxes glancing at the pictures.

Alice goes to sit on the side of the bed, but she's keeping her distance from Joe. Her mouth is set into a sneer "I told you this was going to happen eventually. I'm glad you got caught you little prick." She turns to Dan. "This asshole caught me in bed with another guy shortly after we opened this place. Look at him – all pudgy and his cock sure isn't something to brag about to your girlfriends. He can't even get it up anymore – unless he's watching porn or doing this shit. So after a long dry spell, well I decided to have some fun."

She looks at Joe with contempt "This really good looking guy comes in and he clearly liked what he saw. He's going to be her a while, just like you Dan. Flirts with me, meets me in the quiet hours at the front desk suggesting how we might have some fun."

She shakes her head ruefully, looking at Dan. "This is my second marriage, Chloe is from my first. Things were great with Joe starting out and then, well. We got this hotel. It requires a lot of work to keep a place like this. He lost his interest in me, but the franchise is in both of our names. I thought what the fuck, a little fun on the side, no one would know. Yeah, well Joe sure did find out – the guy checked out and Joe lets me know all about it. Joe wasn't bothering to hide the fact he's more into porn more than me; but even then I didn't realize what a shit heel I married."

Dan just stands looking at the Alice and Joe with a bemused look on his face. Alice continues "So to get his rocks off he blackmailed me into this scheme of his. Not that I didn't mind screwing other guys – that was great at first. It was this having Joe watch that was getting to me. It was creepy fun at first, then just got creepy when the asshole started taping it all and turning it into movies. And it went from only once in a while to an almost constant demand for more. He disgusts me."

Dan's looking at the jewel boxes again, then stops at one. "I think I've seen this guy here – yeah, he's also a guest. Just saw him in the lobby as I came down for coffee. Joe, are you blackmailing these guys as well as Alice?"

Joe gets a frightened look on his face. "NO! Uh uh, I just keep those to, you know, enjoy."

Alice looks at Joe with contempt "You mean to jerk off to you shit. Your own little sick twisted fucked up fantasy world." She turns to face Dan. "That's why the lingerie. Each new guy or new video a new set. At first I thought it was fun, not any more. And then the sex toys started showing up – I've been pushing back on those but pervert here has been getting insistent about including them."

Dan looks at Alice, then Joe. "Look, I should just call the cops on you two. Frankly though I don't have time to get involved in your shitty mess. So here is what we are going to do. I'm giving you two choices – one is I get my room free for as long as I'm here – which is going to be a year or more by the way."

Alice gives Dan a stunned look while Joe looks relieved. "The second is - Alice you become my personal fuck buddy for my stay here. Which is my preference as my expenses are paid for as part of my contract. No more fucking other guests for Joe Alice. No more Joe watching from behind a closet door. I call and you come to my room and we have sex. Nice and simple."

Alice gives a hungry look back at Dan as she hears this second option. "You're here a year? I get all the cock you can give me and I still get a year's rent? I'm in! Shit sugar I'll move in with you if that's what you want for that kind of deal."

Dan turns to Alice's husband. "Sounds like your little hobby is all over Joe. I'll be taking your collection as – shall we say - leverage. Don't worry, I'll take good care of it. Oh, and I've decided that Alice and I are going to give your old ways a great send off – she and I are most definitely going to party this afternoon, and you get to have the best seat in the house."

Dan continues "Speaking of partying, I see that big box of sex toys you were talking about Alice – I think we need to take a look at what Joe has in there. And Joe, I'm very glad to see your video equipment didn't get damaged, I think Alice and I are going to want a souvenir of our next couple of days." Alice looks at Joe like a cat that's about to eat a mouse.

Dan holds up a jewel box with the picture of the other guest. "Alice, what's the story on this guy? You want a repeat? I'm thinking we're both up for a threesome right about now."

Alice looks at Dan with a surprised look on her face. "That's Robert, and he was fun. I really do have this thing for big black cock, and Roberts's equipment was exactly that. You want me to give him a call?"

"In a couple of minutes. Let's get Joe all nice and comfy first." Dan grabs the chair from the closet and puts it into the opposite corner of the room. "Alice get that box of toys out and if Joe has any a bunch of his ties would you? Joe come on over here and have a seat."

Alice brings the box out and sets it on the foot of the bed, while Joe sits down still holding the pillow to his groin. Alice sneers at him and grabs it, tossing it away. "What's the matter Joe, a little shy? You like to watch so much – well now the shoes on the other foot."

Dan starts going through the box, pulls out a couple of dildos and lube. He rummages some more and pulls out some nylon wrist and ankle cuffs and a bunch of straps as well as a couple of black opera masks. He turns grinning to Alice "It looks like you guys are well stocked for all sorts of fun things. How about you get Joe secured to that chair, we wouldn't want him to start playing with himself once we start up."

Alice grabs the various cuffs and straps, then turns towards Joe. Dan stops her, "Joe, watch. I'm going to take down Alice's panties so she can put them into your mouth. Enjoy the taste buddy."

He pulls Alice's panties off her hips then down her legs. Alice steps out of them all the while looking at Joe. Dan holds them watching Alice as she secures Joe's wrists and ankles into the cuffs. The cuffs have both rings and fasteners sewn on.

Alice puts a matching belt around Joe's pudgy waist, clipping his wrist cuffs to attachments on the belt. Then she clips a strap to both ankle cuffs effectively hobbling him. Finally she takes some of Joe's ties and secures his calves' to the chair legs. She lastly takes her panties from Dan, and with a smile pushes them into her husband's mouth crotch first. "Get used to this 'dear', this is just the start."

Dan has Alice call Robert and he eagerly agrees to come to the room. She clips up her stockings and meets him at the door, letting him into the living room. Robert is surprised to see Dan – and after he hears the story agrees to join in.

As the three of them return to the bedroom, Dan starts talking to Joe. "Hey Joe, hoped you didn't get lonely there. Alice, how about you get whatever movies there are of Robert and set them aside so he can get them later? Joe – here, pay attention Joe – we are going to play a game. Whenever and wherever Robert and I cum – Alice is going to feed it to you. When she's doing that we are going to videotape it. Once you're done slurping our cum down she's going to choose a dildo and fuck you in the ass or whatever else she wants until we're ready for more."

Joe's eyes get wide and he starts to struggle. Alice walks over and slaps him. "Shut up Joe. You've been begging to lick my pussy after some guy dumps his load in it and leaves for a couple of months now. I said no before, but now I've changed my mind. I'm looking forward to have you clean up after some real men fuck me." She stares at him, spits on his face. "That's just the appetizer. Come on guys, my pussy is hot wet and eager. Who's first?"

Alice walks over to Dan and Robert, turns to face Joe then gets on her knees. She first unzips Robert's pants and pulls his cock out, then Dan's. "Are you delighting in watching me do this Joe? That two-way mirror on the closet door wasn't cheap – we should have done this instead. I like this so much better – look how huge Roberts cock is. And hmm..." Alice tries to take it into her mouth but Robert's cock has become erect and she can only fit some of the head of it in.

Alice gives Robert's cock head a lick and a kiss, then turns towards Dan. "And Dan has such a nice big cock too." She stretches her mouth around Dan's cock – he's not as massive as Robert but Alice is struggling to take most of it into her mouth and down her throat. She gags, tries to insert more in still gagging, then pulls her head away and turns towards Joe, wiping away a rope of drool from her chin. "Let me tell you 'honey' – size does make a difference. Guys, I think we start off with both of you fucking me. I want Robert in my pussy and Dan sugar, I'd love you in my ass."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds