• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Added Heat Ch. 02

Added Heat Ch. 02

12

Sherry Davis stood up amongst the boys, completely nude, her face drenched in cum from her son and his four friends after she had finished sucking and stroking all of them. Some had been dripping down her neck towards her incredible set of tits that the boys all still continued to admire with such amazement. She reached down and ran her index finger along the slit of her pussy. She was soaking wet. She held the finger back out in front of her to show the boys her juices before she put the finger in her mouth and sucked and tasted herself. Needless to say, Ryan and his friends were all still rock solid and stroking their cocks as they watched the incredible female before them. Sherry hadn't acted this slutty in all of her life, and she loved it. She loved having all those cocks surrounding her and being the center of attention amongst a group of boys including her son. She loved having cum all over her and wanted more. She had a sudden impulse to fuck them.

"Geez mom, that was incredible." commented Ryan somewhat nervously. She went over to the lounger where he was laying on climbed up over him. He stopped stroking his cock as she did this and his cock was right up against his belly. She held herself up on her hands and knees for a moment as he looked up at her massive, hanging tits. He moved his head up and took one of her large, swollen nipples into his mouth and sucked. In response, Sherry lowered herself down and placed her pussy directly on his cock. Her hips started gyrating in and out and she ran her pussy back and forth over his shaft as he continued to suckle on her breasts. Zac, Erik, Oliver, and Jim all watched this mother and son action in amazement.

"Thank you for having your friends over to show me such a good time, baby." she said to him as she reached down to grab his cock. "I forgot what it's like to feel so sexy and so desired. I love you." She aimed his cock head straight towards her wet hole and slowly and delicately inserted his cockhead. Slowly, she lowered herself down until his cock was completely buried into her juicy pussy. Her mouth was wide open as she marveled at the incredible feeling of having her son's cock penetrating her.

"I love you too, mom. You're the sexiest woman in the world." he said to her, snapping her out of her little daze. He started to thrust up and down into her slightly, which brought a long, sensual moan out of Sherry. After a little while of slow thrusting and getting used to the feeling of his mother's tight and wet walls wrapped around his cock, he started to thrust harder and faster. She started bouncing up and down on top of him. Her tits were bouncing up and down uncontrollably, cum still dripping down them. She moaned and panted loudly, which turned all of the boys on tremendously. Sherry was shortly racing towards an orgasm. She pressed her tits down against her son's chest as she lowered herself down. Ryan continued to fuck his mother at a decent pace. Sherry's mouth opened wide and her eyes her shut tightly. She panted rapidly as the orgasm came. As soon as she started to cum, she felt Ryan's cum spraying inside of her, soaking the walls of her pussy.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she said between rapid breaths as mother and son came at the same time. "Oh my God, baby. Oh, fuck me!"

Sherry slowed her breathing down after their orgasms subsided and she began to relax. Despite it being the second time that Ryan came in a matter of minutes, he filled his mother with his cum and it started seeping out around his cock where she remained impaled as she composed herself.

"Oh baby that was incredible." she whispered to Ryan. She looked back to see that the four boys were still there watching with raging boners as they stroked them. She lifted herself up. Ryan's cock popped out of her pussy. Sherry Davis stood looking at the four horny boys for a moment.

"Who else wants to fuck me?" she asked them. All of them simultaneously yelled "ME!"

"Somebody lay down on this lounger then." she said as she ran a finger between the lips of her soaked pussy. This time, she had her son's juices mixed in with hers and she loved it. She sucked it all down hungrily. Jim was the first one to rush over to the lounger and lay on his back. He pointed his boner straight up as he watched the sexy MILF before him climb up and over him. She lowered herself down slowly and took in his entire length. It was not quite as long as Ryan's, but it was quite thick, she thought. She started riding up and down on his pole quickly. She lowered her chest and buried Jim's head in between her breasts and shook them about with a giggle. She looked up and saw that Erik had come up behind the lounger and put his cock directly in her face. She leaned forward slightly and wrapped her lips tightly around his cock. She sucked and licked his cock and she continued to ride up and down. She popped his dick out of her mouth for a second to breath and noticed she had two more cocks on either side of her. She reached up with both hands and stroked on Zac and Oliver. She resumed sucking on Erik, and Jim was fucking her good. She was simultaneously pleasing four cocks, which surprised and turned on not only Sherry but her son as well. He was rock solid yet again as he watched his mom acting like such a pornstar. She stroked and sucked and rode those cocks like a pro.

After a few minutes, she was again panting and working herself towards another orgasm. She started making muffled noises through her nose and around the cock in her mouth. The cocks that were in her hands moved closer to her face. She had three cocks hovering in front of her. She took her mouth off of Erik's cock and moved to her left to suck on Zac. Then she moved to her right to take Oliver's cock in her mouth. She continued to ride out another incredible orgasm as she switched back and forth between the three cocks before her and rode on a fourth.

"Oh fuck yeah!" yelled Jim as he thrust his cock up as far as it would go. He shot his cum deep inside of her and intensified Sherry's orgasm. Just as she felt Jim's cum coating the walls of her already soaking wet pussy, the three cocks before her erupted like volcanoes. They again completely covered her face with rope after rope of warm, gooey semen. She opened her mouth and caught a few more ropes of cum in her mouth before she swallowed it down loudly. She settled down on Jim's cock and alternated sucking the three cocks in front of her to get every last drop of cum out of them. After a few minutes, she stood up slowly, still gathering her breath and composing herself, and fell down in the next lounger. She lay flat as she took a few deep breaths after such tiring orgasms. The five guys all stood around, not believing their luck and what just happened.

After a few minutes, Sherry finally rose up from the lounger and looked at the boys. All were hard again as they admired her incredible body, but she needed a short break. "Anyone hungry? I can fix up a few sandwiches for you guys." she said to them. They all replied that they were hungry. She turned towards the house and walked slowly. They five teens, all still horny with raging boners, followed behind as they admired the woman's shapely ass. All six of them walked into the house completely nude.

Ryan and his friends all stood around the kitchen as they watched the naked woman moving about preparing sandwiches for them. She still had cum drying up on her face and tits and some running down her legs. She finished up the sandwiches and poured a bowl of chips for them to snack on.

"Be right back boys. I'm just going to clean myself up a little bit." she said to them as she eyed all of their hard cocks.

"You don't have to mom. You look beautiful just like that." Ryan commented. All of his friends quickly agreed.

After a bit of thought Sherry said to them "Alright fine. I'll just jump in the pool for a moment. Come on outside guys." she walked outside with five teens still following behind her. They were all still eating. They stood around the loungers as they watched Sherry make a short run towards the pool and jump in. They guys all laughed and giggled a bit. When she surfaced after a couple of moments, her face was almost completely ridded of cum.

"I hope to have another nice cum shower from you guys in a little while." she said to them seductively. She emerged up from the water, her skin glistening wet and shining in the sun. Her hair was wet and sticking to her body. She looked incredibly sexy all soaking wet like that. They guys all admired her incredible body and couldn't wait for some more action. They continued eating as Sherry took a towel to dry off a bit. She then laid on her back on a lounger to soak up some sun. Her tits and long sexy legs were again driving Sherry's son and his friends crazy. After a few minutes, the boys had finished up their food and were waiting for the MILF before them to take action.

"Let's take this little party inside boys." she stood up and led them all inside. She went upstairs and into her bedroom. She had a massive king sized bed that could easily hold a number of people. She went over and laid flat on her back. She spread her legs as wide as she could as the boys all gather around her. She patted her pussy a few time and without a single word, Oliver climbed up on the bed and between her legs. He swiftly guided his cock to her opening and slid his cock in all the way.

"Oh fuck yeah," she moaned out loud.

He was fucking her quickly as he leaned down and tried his best to suck on her titties. They were bouncing around like crazy as he fucked her.

"Oh this is awesome!" he said as he continued to plow his friend's mother. He fucked her hard for a few minutes before he started panting, as he was getting ready to cum. Sherry stopped him.

"Cum in my mouth, honey. Come up here and let me taste that load!" she said to him. He quickly pulled his cock out of her sopping pussy and moved his way up the bed to her face. He quickly shoved his cock in her mouth and immediately began spraying copious amounts of cum in her mouth. Sherry let it all collect in her mouth as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

"Oh FUCK!" yelled Oliver in pure pleasure. She was surprised when she felt another cock enter her and begin fucking. She moaned in pleasure as she sucked every drop of cum out of the cock that was in her mouth. The cock popped out of her mouth and she gulped the loud down loudly. She looked over and saw Erik sawing his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Yeah fuck that pussy deep!" she said to him in encouragement. Ryan climbed up on the bed and shoved his cock into his mother's face. She opened up her mouth and took his long cock into her mouth. Ryan fucked his cock in and out of her mouth quickly while Erik did the same to her pussy. Jim and Zac kneeled down on either side of Sherry and played with and felt her massive, bouncing tits. The kneaded and squeezed them, and pulled and twists her hard, long nipples. The room was filled with groans and moans from Sherry as well as some squishy, wet sounds that were coming from her soaking, cum filled pussy getting fucked and her wet mouth getting fucked by her son. Her moans started increasing in volume as she approached another orgasm. She popped her son's cock out of her mouth and reached up to stroke it.

"Oh my God, I'm going to cum again! Oh fuck yes!" she began to yell. She looked down to see Erik still fucking away at her, hard and fast. Jim and Zac were playing with her tits with one hand and stroking their cocks furiously. Erik thrust his cock as far as he possibly could and exploded inside of her.

"Oh shit! What a feeling!" he groaned in pleasure. He filled her pussy with cum until it started to leak out around his cock and down onto the bed. Sherry rode out her orgasm as she felt her pussy getting filled yet again. Once their orgasms subsided, Erik pulled out and moved to the side to rest for a bit. Zac, who was playing with her tits and jerking his cock, moved into position to fuck her next.

"Wait! Hold on." Sherry said to him. She rolled over onto her belly and lifted herself up onto her hands and knees. "Go for it babe." she said as she looked back at him over her shoulder. Ryan kneeled in front of her and presented his erect and already saliva covered cock in her face and she happily slurped and sucked his monster deeply and thoroughly again. Zac slid his cock into her pussy from behind. He slid in slowly until he was completely inside of her where he styed still for a moment knowing that if he moved to fast, he would cum soon. Jim reached underneath her and felt her hanging knockers.

"Oh my God, mom! That feels so fucking incredible!" Ryan said to his mother as she sucked her way up and down his cock. She would occasionally pop his cock out of her mouth to lick up and down the shaft and suck and lick his balls as well. Ryan knew he wouldn't last long against his mother's incredibly skillful blowjob. Zac was fucking her slowly and thoroughly. He pulled out until just the head of his cock was inside of her and thrust into her until his pelvis met her ass with a light smack.

"Oh shit I'm going to cum again. Fuck, this feels so good!" yelled Ryan. Sherry let her son's cock slide out of her mouth and just let the head rest on her lips. With a groan, Ryan started to cum with five, thick, long ropes that splattered across his mother's face. He looked down at her as she again sucked his cock into her mouth to make sure she got every drop of cum out of him. She took his cock out of her mouth finally with a loud pop. He collapsed onto the bed off to the side to rest after something as intense as the skills of his mother's mouth on his cock.

Jim had been watching the action while still feeling her hanging tits. He wanted some of that too, so he moved up and presented his cock in front of Sherry's cum covered face. He looked down at her cum covered face as she looked up and smiled. She opened her mouth and quickly started gliding her lips over his cock as she sucked.

"Oh my fuck..." groaned Jim. Sherry looked so slutty and sexy getting fucked from behind on her hands as knees as she sucked cock with her face covered in cum. Her son and his two friends were off to the side watching the action in awe. After a few minutes of fucking and sucking, the three of them came at the same time.

"Oh shit! Here it comes!" warned Jim. She panted and moaned loudly through her own orgasm as she let his cock slip from her mouth and rest on her face, just as she had done with Ryan. His cock erupted all over her face as well as she felt the walls of her pussy getting coated with another load of cum deep inside of her. She sucked every drop of cum out of Jim's cock as Zac pulled his cock from her pussy with a pop.

Sherry Davis rolled over onto her back and panted, trying to catch her breath. She had her knees bent with her feet flat on the bed and her legs spread wide, displaying her cummy, sopping wet pussy to the group of teens in front of her. Cum was dripping out and running down towards her puckered little asshole and onto the bed. She reached down and gently rubbed two fingers in between the lips of her pussy, thoroughly coating them with a mixture of cum and her own juices. She had her eyes closed and she moaned softly. Her face was still covered in cum. She licked her cum covered lips and tasted the salty mixture before swallowing it happily.

She opened her eyes to look at the five teens as they watched her. They all somehow still looked ready for more as they stood or sat around with still hard cocks stroking them.

"My goodness! You guys ready for more? Oh, the advantages of being a teenager." she laughed. "Ok, it's time for me to try something I've always wanted. Come here Ryan, baby." she said as she sat up on the bed. Ryan walked up and stood in front of his mother. His cock was still soaking wet, but she spit on it and sucked on his red hard cock a few times before climbing back up on the bed and getting on her hands and knees. Her ass looked so incredible and round. Her tiny little asshole looked so inviting to Ryan.

She turned to look back at Ryan over her shoulder before saying "Put it in my ass baby. I've never had it that way, so please go slow and be gentle."

Ryan could not believe what he just heard. Just seconds before, he was admiring and wondering what it would be like to fuck his mother in the ass, not really believing that it would ever happen, but here she was on her hands and knees as she asked him to fuck her in the ass.

"Are you being serious?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yes baby, hurry! I want it so bad!" she told him.

He did not have to be told again after that. He climbed up on the bed and looked down at his mother's ass before him. His cock twitched at the thought of putting his cock in her ass, he wasn't sure his cock would fit into something so small. He crouched down behind his mother and aimed his cock at her most forbidden hole. The very tip of his cock made contact, causing Sherry and Ryan to gasp lightly. He put a bit of pressure down and the head of his dick started to slowly widen her asshole. After a little bit more pressure, the head of his cock popped in.

"Oh fuck, baby! Oh, it hurts so fucking good!" she told him, which encouraged him. "Go slow, put it in slow." He slowly started to slide his cock deeper and deeper into her. She moaned and groaned louder and louder as he went deeper. Before they knew it, he pelvis made contact with the round and sexy cheeks of her ass as his cock was completely submerged inside of his mother's tiny butthole.

"Oh my God, I love it baby! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" she said to Ryan in encouragement. Slowly he pulled his cock out until just the head was inside. Again he slowly pushed it all the way back in. He continued slowly fucking her ass until he and his mother got used to the ass fucking. He picked up the pace slightly, still fucking her deeply in and out. Her ass was so warm and the walls of her ass felt so tight wrapped around his cock. He knew he wouldn't last much longer fucking her tight asshole.

"Oh fuck yeah! I love fucking your tight ass, mom! I'm going to cum soon!" he warned.

"Fill my ass with that hot load baby! I want to feel your cum deep inside my ass! Oh God, I love you baby!" she replied to him as she moaned and panted in incredible pleasure. She reached down between her legs and rubbed her pussy with her fingers quickly. Her orgasm was fast approaching. She moaned and yelled louder and louder as her ass and pussy shook with sheer pleasure. Just as she climaxed, she felt the new sensation of hot cum coating the walls of her asshole and filling her gorgeous ass with cum. Ryan groaned as he shoved his cock as far into his mother's ass as it would go to fill her deeply with his hot cum. After their orgasms subsided, he slowly pulled his cock out of her ass. Sherry remained on her hands and knees as she looked back at the remaining four boys, who now had raging boners and were ready for action.

"Fuck me in the ass one by one boys! Who's up?" she said to them, bringing shock to everyone. Oliver was the first to climb up on the bed behind her. He guided his cock to her asshole and popped it in swiftly. He thrust his cock in and out of her asshole, as he felt the warmness and tightness of her walls. Jim couldn't resist joining in. Watching her get fucked in the ass as her massive tits swung around underneath her, he just had to get in on it. He moved up and Sherry eagerly enveloped his cock into her mouth and glided her lips up and down his shaft with vigor. He put one hand at the back of her head and fucked her mouth slowly. Oliver continued to plunge his cock in and out of her ass. Before long, Sherry felt another load of jizz filling her ass and bowels with more cum. Oliver pulled out and Erik popped his cock out of her mouth to get some of that ass too. He moved up behind her and was easily able to shove his cock right into her butt. He fucked her rapidly and thoroughly into her cum filled ass. It was so wet and warm and tight around his cock. He was in pure bliss. He was barely able to last and came quickly deep into her ass, creating a mixture of three loads inside of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Added Heat Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds