• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Emily the Tease Ch. 03

Emily the Tease Ch. 03

12

It had been over a year since Emily became my girlfriend and I had still not fucked her. In fact I had never even had a blow job from her. I knew this needed to change, but every time I gathered the strength to confront her Emily would give me just enough that I couldn't resist her extreme charms. You see she was out of my league, a gorgeous girl with ripe breasts, lovely legs and a perfect round ass. I couldn't imagine losing my Emily.

In fact, had never confronted her about the night I had secretly watched her fuck her ex boyfriend. I came close a few weeks after the incident, when I managed to get her alone at her place, but when I brought up the evening she brought up what a good ass kisser I had been, and made me admit that I had fantasized about constantly since then.

Emily giggled then asked me if I wanted to feel her rub her ass on my lap. Of course I said I'd like that very much and she gave me a slow dance, rubbing back and forth on my jeans until my hard cock felt like it would burst through the denim. Finally she stood on the couch, lifted her skirt and told me to remind her just how good I was at kissing her ass. I took a moment to admire the perfection of the curves and her two white ass cheeks. I was tempted to pull down her thong, but she pointed at a cheek and I kissed it deeply, then the other. I lost myself in kissing her soft skin up and down. I could hear her encouraging me sweetly which just made me hornier. Finally she put a bare foot on my cock and began to stroke slowly. In less than a minute I came into my jeans, while my face was buried in her ass crack. Any thoughts of confronting her had vanished.

On the drive home Emily asked if I'd be ok getting a hotel suite so we could host a Hallowe'en party. I knew this would cost a lot of money so I tried to suggest that we host it at my apartment. Emily looked up at me with her big eyes, told me this was her favorite holiday and wouldn't I please do it for her? Of course I agreed.

In the weeks leading to Hallowe'en Emily grew more and more excited about the party. She said it was a night when you could be whomever you wanted to be. At her suggestion we looked for Butler and Maid outfits, inspired by a show she was watching on PBS. The one we found for me was a used genuine butler uniform. It was wool, rather stiff and uncomfortable. Emily's was a very sexy French Maid outfit, with a tiny skirt that showed all kinds of leg, and if she bent over just a little, quite a bit of her ass. As I watched the leering salesman tell a stockboy to check her out, I told her Emily thought it was a bit too revealing, but she was insistent that it was very appropriate for Hallowe'en. I bought the outfits for us and took satisfaction that we at least had matching outfits so it would be clear she was with me.

There was a lot of preparation for the party. After visiting a number of hotels I found a suite I thought would work well, then I sent pictures to Emily and got her approval. I spent time after work running around buying decorations Emily wanted, buying beer and drinks, and making arrangements for food.. As usual it was Emily's friends who were invited, many of whom I knew. I had picked a suite that had a large main room, but also a nice bedroom. I had hopes that Emily might stay the night with me after the party was over.

On October 31st I took the afternoon off work and put up the decorations, brought over and laid out the food and the booze. Emily arrived after I had everything pretty much set up, but she had me change a few arrangements. It was now less than an hour before the party was about to start so wanted to change into her costume. When Emily came out of the room in her maid outfit, I hardened immediately. Out of the context of a costume store, here it the hotel, it looked incredibly erotic. Her breasts spilled out of a low cut top and the half stockings left lots of bare leg above her knee. Emily had an amazing body and it was almost all for show in this little outfit. When she bent over to pick up a paper pumpkin, her ass was nearly completely exposed. I reached over to cop a feel but she smacked my hand away. I think she could see my frustration so she whispered in my ear that she needed me to focus on getting ready and being a good host for her. She promised that if I were very good I would get a reward later.

That was all I needed to inspire me. I changed into my butler outfit, finalized everything to Emily's liking, then at her suggestion poured each of us a pumpkin schnapps shot. We toasted to a fun party, then she poured each of us another one. "To my perfect little host!" she said.

I was a little confused by the moniker, since we were both hosting, but Emily was so happy I didn't want to spoil the moment. I drank the shot, then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to hurry and get more ice.

When I returned from down that hall with two buckets of ice I saw that our first guests were just arriving. It was Barry, an old friend of Emily's, and a buddy of his I had not met. Barry was a big guy, with a flat nose, big arms and legs almost as big as my chest. He was dressed as a vampire, and when Emily greeted him he picked her up in his arms and bit her neck. Emily squealed with laughter. Emily's little skirt rode up completely as she wrapped her legs around his body, and Barry's friend enjoyed the view of her ass while Barry cupped it. When Barry finally placed Emily back on the ground she kissed his friend, (who was dressed as a cool, skinny legged jeans zombie) on the cheek and invited them in.

"Ian, can you be a dear and fetch us a few beers?" she asked sweetly as I struggled to find room for the ice.

The three of them sat down while I opened beers for each of them and brought them over. I said hi to Barry and introduced myself to his friend. Barry and Emily were squeezed close together on one chair, so I sat down with the zombie. Emily looked like she was all leg as she listed to Barry, and when she uncrossed her legs the zombie and I could see right up her skirt. The zombie stared openly, pausing only to smirk at me.

I fidgeted in my butler outfit, vainly looking for an opportunity to insert myself into the conversation. There was a knock on the door, and I realized that I was expected to answer it. When I did so I was happy to see Isabel there. Isabel was an old friend of Emily's. She was not very attractive, and carried a few extra pounds, but she was a lot of fun and as I thought about it, she had given me more action in the past year than Emily had.

Isabel was wearing a sexy Little Red Riding Hood outfit that showed off her huge tits and her big legs. Isabel kissed me on the lips and told me I looked great in the outfit. I got her a pumpkin schnapps and at Emily's suggestion also brought one for everyone. As we all downed the shots, I noticed Emily's face was flush, a sign that she was already feeling the effects of the drinks she'd had. She was snuggled in close to Barry as they gossiped. He had his arm wrapped around her in the way old friends do.

I caught up with Isabel who told me about her new job. Apparently her boss had been coming on to her. As she told me some stories I noticed that Isabel actually looked a little hot in that outfit. I felt myself harden a little and wondered if the three schnapps and the beer were clouding my judgement.

There was another knock on the door. When I opened it there were four more revelers for the party. Dan, the best friend of Emily's ex, was there with a girlfriend. Dan was a jock who played college lacrosse, but tonight wore a hockey uniform with a helmet and the illusion of two teeth missing. I was going to make a joke about how he didn't stretch himself far on the outfit, but he just slapped me on the shoulder and brushed past to say hi to Emily. His girl followed close behind. She was a sexy redhead with very white skin. She was outfitted as a nurse, all in white with a very short skirt and like Emily she wore stockings, hers white, that stopped just above her knee.

The other couple were both Asian. The guy was dressed as the devil with red horns and a red jacket with no shirt under it, showing off impressive abs. The girl was dressed as a very cute, petite angel, all in white with cumbersome wings I suspected she might soon lose.

Dan grabbed himself a beer while I took everyone else's drink order. After they were taken care of I got refills for all the guests who were already settled in. It was a little exhausting being the host. When I finally got myself a vodka tonic, I saw that there were no seats left so I stood near Emily.

Emily took no notice of me as she seemed to be deep in conversation with Barry. Barry's friend the zombie had moved to the other side of her, and since the chair they were in was only meant for two people the three of them were squeezed in pretty tight. Barry had his arm draped around Emily's waist and his hand rested on her ass in a friendly way. One of Emily's legs was draped over Barry's tree stump of a leg. I noticed the zombie had his hand caressing Emily's other leg back and forth, with an obvious erection tenting out of his pants. I was tempted to say something, but Emily didn't seem to be aware at all, and I remembered she had promised me a treat if I was a good host.

More guests arrived so I found myself getting more drinks for the newcomers as well as refills for Emily, Barry, Dan and the others. Spirits were definitely high as the room now overflowed. People placed drink orders one after the other and I seemed to be constantly pouring or serving.

I saw that the little Asian angel had indeed lost her wings and was sitting in the devil's lap, while they kissed. Isabel was pinned against the wall by a guy who was dressed as a knight from some tv show. He was copping generous feels while he made out with her.

Dan added to the buzz in the room when he shouted out that it was time for the sexiest costume contest. There was a lot of laughing, taunting and yelling, but the four girls whose getting called out were the nurse, the angel, Isabel, and...Emily.

Dan named the judges as himself, Barry and the zombie guy. I protested that I was the host but nobody seemed to hear me with all the shouting and laughing.

The three judges lined up on the couch, moving a few people out of the way. The girls all seemed excited for the chance to win the title of sexiest costume and obediently lined up for their turn. I was staring at how lovely they all looked and didn't notice Dan shouting out for schnapps for the girls and tequila for the judges. When Dan shouted a second time Emily chastised me to hurry up and fetch the drinks and I scurried, realizing I may be blowing my chance for her treat later.

I rushed over with two schnapps for the nurse and the angel, then quickly poured two more for Emily and Isabel. They were all downed quickly with the empty glasses handed back to me. Isbael smacked my ass as I walked away with the empties.

I then got three tequila shots for the judges, which they took from my tray without even looking at me. They toasted the contestants and drank the shots quickly, throwing the glasses back on the tray for me to take away. I poured myself one when I had cleared the glasses away and saw that the show had already started.

The Asian angel was up first. There were loud cheers as she walked in front of the judges in what was basically a white one piece bathing suit. The knight was playing dj with his Ipod and blasted 'Angel' by Aerosmith to which the girl gyrated slowly. She had a tight body with small tits, but a very pert ass and parts of each cheek were peaking out for the judges to enjoy. She danced slowly to the music in front of the judges, and when she got too close to Dan he helped himself to a feel of her bottom, noting how firm it was.

When the song ended she finished her dance and everyone cheered. Isabel was up next, and the knight played Elvis Costello's 'Red Shoes'. Isabel winked at me then wiggled her big body towards the judges. She was clearly into it, closing her eyes as she danced her way to Barry. Isabel brushed her fat ass against him then plopped heavily into his lap. Barry seemed to resist at first, then reached around Isabel and took a giant tit in each hand. Isabel let Barry squeeze her nipples, then got up and leaned in towards Dan. Dan got the motorboat treatment which seemed to please him greatly. He managed to get his mouth wrapped around one of her nipples which Isabel allowed for a while before freeing herself. She had one large, very hard brown nipple hanging out when she kissed the zombie on the lips, surprising him. The zombie seemed rather smitten with Isabel, kissing her shoulder, and arm as she danced for him, even giving her a peck on each ass cheek. Finally the song ended to hollers from the crowd.

Dan called for another round for the judges and the girls and I was running around fetching shots. Everyone was anxious for the show to continue so I felt some added pressure, especially when the zombie chastised me for being so slow.

After they had all downed yet another pumpkin schnapps, 'Doctor, Doctor' came on the speakers. Dan's girlfriend the nurse approached the judges with a model's strut. She looked slutty and beautiful and the erection I got from watching Isabel shifted while I enjoyed the show. Dan motioned for her to come to him first, and when she did he laid her over his lap. When he lifted her skirt and exposed her ass it was clear this was a game they had played before. The angel rose her ass for him without being asked and Dan spanked her hard, startling a few guests and causing others to cheer. Dan slapped her ass again and again until it turned bright red. The nurse clearly enjoyed this, which was evident by the way she was rubbing her pussy against Dan's knee while he spanked her.

Dan told the zombie he could kiss his girlfriend, and the zombie quickly knelt on the floor and started to make out with her while she remained over Dan's knee. The zombie makeup was smearing on to the prone angel's face, but she didn't seem to mind. Dan then whispered something in Barry's ear, and the room watched as Barry slipped one of his big hands between the nurse's legs. I didn't have the best view in the room, but it was clear he had stuck at least one finger into the nurse and she started to write with more urgency over Dan's lap, breathing heavily on to the zombie between kisses. This went on for a while, the nurse being finger fucked while two other men enjoyed her at the same time until she moaned loudly then slumped over Dan's lap, sated. The room was filled with sexual tension and as we watched Barry lifted the angel's ass up and remove his fingers, having given a nice show for everyone behind him. We all realized the song had ended some time ago.

As the judges and the pleasing nurse disentangled, I realized that Emily now had to follow that act. It was clear that she was very drunk and I worried the judges might take advantage. Before I could check in with her, a new song had started, Led Zeppelin blaring "Heartbreaker". Emily, who did not seem to share my concerns, staggered a little, but moved quickly towards the zombie. She bent over beside him and licked his ear, making out with it slowly. Her ass was nearly fully exposed in her little outfit and I couldn't help feel excited, remembering how nice it had been to kiss it. The zombie tried to kiss Emily, but she pushed him away, then unbuttoned his shirt and started to lick his nipples, making him squirm in lust. While she did this, Emily swayed her ass back and forth, playing to the crowd as well as the judges.

Finally, Emily scooted over to Dan, bending forward and kissing his neck slowly. Dan cheered, as Emily continued to kiss his neck and ears, her hand on his leg, very close to his obvious erection. The zombie was helping himself to squeezes of her ass as Emily had basically thrust it in his face. I was concerned where this was heading but Emily looked over her shoulder and gave me a quick smile. Emily stood up and stated dancing again, still a bit unsteady. She stopped to brush her cleavage into Dan's face, then moved over to Barry.

Once again, Emily bent forward, this time offering Dan her ass while she kissed Barry on the lips. I was a little shocked by this...did she really want to win so badly? Emily had her arms wrapped around his big neck and they made out passionately while every person in the hotel watched. My face burned with excitement and shame. I wondered what must everyone think watching my girl make out with another man right in front of me but nobody seemed to be thinking of me at all. Barry had a big hand cupping one of Emily's tits, and behind her Dan had her little panties half way down with his hand groping an ass cheek. I knew this was all very wrong, but my hand was stroking my cock through my wool butler pant pockets.

Emily almost fell over as she wiggled her ass away from Dan and straddled Barry. The two of them continued to kiss each other hungrily, Barry's hand's now covering most of Emily's otherwise exposed ass. Barry began to rock Emily, who is about half his size, back and forth on his lap slowly. She got into the rhythm quickly and if not for Barry's black pants it appeared very much like they were fucking. Emily started to whimper, softly at first then loud enough to hear over the music. I was grateful the music was ending but the knight let it play through to 'Living, Loving Maid' and Barry and Emily kept going. Dan seemed to begrudge the complete focus Barry was now getting and grabbed one of Emily's little hands and put it on the tent in his pants. Emily didn't open her eyes, continued making out with Barry and riding him slowly but also gave Dan a few squeezes and strokes. Finally Barry let out a deep groan and Emily slowed her rhythm, kissing him even harder. She took her hand away from a disappointed Dan, and whispered something into Barry's ear as she collapsed into him.

The song finally ended, and the zombie and I helped Emily up. Her panties were pulled down enough to expose all of her ass and half her pussy. I noticed they the panties were also soaked. It didn't need to be said that she had one the sexiest costume contest, the judges didn't even vote in the end.

The night went on a while longer, and I was kept busy as more drinks were had, but the party had clearly peaked. I got a nice long kiss goodbye from a girl dressed as Wonder Woman, thanking me for all the drinks. I saw the petite Asian angel, who had seemed so innocent when she arrived, quietly giving her boyfriend a handjob in the corner. They left right after that. At one point I was serving tequila shots for two guys dressed as cavemen, when I saw Emily and Barry coming out of the bedroom. I noticed Emily still looked flushed, even disheveled and had lost her stockings at some point. Barry left right after that, giving Emily one last big kiss then slapping me on the back on the way out.

Slowly the crowd dwindled until finally it was just Emily and I. "Did you think that was hot when I danced for everyone like that?" she asked me in a girlish way that made it clear she knew it was. "I saw you looking at me."

Emily then leaned forward against me, pressing her tits into my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "I bet you wished it was you. Do think you earned that treat? You were such a good little host."

My ear tingled from her breath and heat rose through my body with excitement. Emily pulled away and said in a no nonsense tone, "You can clean up later, I want you to go into the bedroom, take off all your clothes and get into bed."

I walked quickly into the bedroom, feeling a little dizzy, unsure if that was due to the drink or the excitement on what was about to happen. I whipped my clothes off and threw them on the floor, then got into bed, pulling the sheet over me after deciding that would be a better look.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Emily the Tease Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds