• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Madame Madeline

Madame Madeline

She closed her eyes for a moment, inhaling deeply and feeling her breath flow through her body, grounding herself and bringing her conscious mind to full attention. When she opened them again he was kneeling at her feet, his alabaster skin was so perfect, and her Nubian colored hand reached down and stroked his cheek. She smiled at both the feel and the contrasts of their different flesh tones. "Tonight, and only tonight, you are mine. You will address me as Madame Madeline, or simply 'Madame', not 'Miss', not 'Ma'am' and most certainly not 'Mistress'. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Madame Madeline" he spoke, already a little breathless with anticipation as his eyes drank her in appreciatively. She wore a purple and black starry night corset with an obsidian colored rabbit fur skirt and calf-length black leather boots with heels.

"We have spoken about what it is that you need, and I am going to tan your ass scarlet tonight with my hand, my hairbrush, and my belt. I am going to check in with you sometimes and I want you to be honest about how you are feeling. Understood?"

"Yes Madame Madeline," he responded respectfully.

"Good boy," she purred as she pulled out a pair of black leather gloves from her toy bag. "I am going to spank you while wearing these, don't want me hurting my hands at all do we?"

"No Madame," he replied quickly. She smiled and slid the gloves slowly on, keeping eye contact with him the entire time, as if to say 'you know what is coming'. He gave a small pleasant shiver. She walked over to a small couch in the living room of her apartment and sat down, gesturing to him. He started to walk over but she clicked her tongue disapprovingly.

"On your knees, boy," she said in a low, commanding tone and he winced and immediately corrected himself, crawling to her on all fours, his member already visibly swollen with desire. She smiled at this and as he knelt before her, she offered him the back of her hand and he planted an apologetic kiss, letting his lips brush and linger on the cool leather for a moment. She reached down and took his member in her hand, stroking and teasing it until he elicited a little moan of pleasure. She took his chin in her hand and forced his sea green eyes to meet her maple brown ones. "Tell me what you want," she said softly.

A small blush rose on his cheeks and his voice was low and hoarse with arousal as he replied, "Please Madame Madeline, I've been feeling very naughty lately and I need a very thorough spanking to feel like a good boy again..."

"Tell me that you want me to put you over my knees and teach you what it means to be a good boy."

"Please, Madame," he implored, her hand still holding his chin firmly but gently, "Please put me over your knees and teach me how to be a good boy." She pulled her skirt up slightly so that none of his juices would stain it and stood him up, guiding him gently over her lap, careful not to harm his erection. Placing one hand gently on the small of his back, she raised the other one, landing it with a small, firm, smack! on his left cheek. A small light pink hand print appeared and she smiled, raising her hand and bringing it down again on his right cheek. He jerked slightly and she moved her hand that rested on his back and wrapped it around his waist, to keep him from losing his balance. She proceeded to develop a rhythm, counting the seconds in her head and spanking him every other one. Smack. Pause. Smack! Pause. SMACK! Pause. He started squirming as she slowly picked up the intensity of the spanking, spanking him up to three times in a single second. Smack, smack, SMACK! Pause. Smack, smack, SMACK! His ass had become a lovely shade of somewhere between red and pink. He reached his hand back reflexively and she pinned it down without missing a beat. She stopped when she heard him start to whimper. She removed her glove from the hand she was using to spank him and started to massage and rub the flesh, which was pleasantly warm and a nice shade of pink.

"Are you starting to understand what it means to be a good boy?" she spoke in low alto tone.

"Yes, Madame," he whispered.

"Good, we are going to move on to my hairbrush now, go and fetch it off of my dresser in my bedroom, I'm going to count to ten and I want you back here on your knees with the hairbrush offered up to me and ask me to further your education on what it means to be a good boy. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am---Madame," he quickly tried to correct himself but she gave him a look that said she hadn't missed the slip up.

"Apparently I still have much to teach you. You have five seconds now. Go." He scurried to obey, quickly running to her bedroom, hearing her start the count as he left the room. "One...two..." He was at her feet right as she proclaimed five. "Good boy. Now, first we are going to teach you what my proper address is, that you remember it for future reference. I want you to give me a full apologize and then ask me for my forgiveness through your correction, and I want you to look me in the eye both when apologizing and addressing me."

"Yes, Madame. I apologize for using an incorrect term of address, Madame Madeline, please take your hairbrush and use it to correct my poor manners. I hope that I might have your forgiveness upon the completion of my correction," he said softly yet clearly while he struggled to maintain eye contact, fiercely resisting the urge to look at the floor.

"If you take your punishment like a good boy I am willing to forgive you. You will receive ten corrective swats and you will count each one and say 'thank you Madame Madeline, my apologies Madame Madeline'. Is that understood?" she maintained eye contact.

"Yes, Madame Madeline," he responded promptly. She gave a curt nod and settled him back over her lap. Hairbrush in hand, she raised it above her head and brought it down smartly on his left cheek. He yelped and she caught his hand in hers and pinned it to his back.

"Keep your ankles crossed and do not let your feet leave the floor," she instructed sternly. "And don't make me remind you on what to say or the only reminder you will get is another swat that will not count."

"Yes, Madame. One, thank you Madame Madeline, my apologies Madame Madeline." The brush whistled through the air as it delivered another punishing SMACK! on the right cheek. He yelped, "Two! Thank you Madame Madeline; my apologies Madame Madeline." Swish! THWACK! "Ow! Three Thank you Madame Madeline. My apologies Madame Madeline." Swish! CRACK! "Ah! Four Thank you Madame Madeline. My apologies Madame Madeline!" SMACK! "Oh! Five! Thank you Madame Madeline. My apologies Madame Madeline!"

She put the hair brush in his pinned hand and ran her fingers along the welts and dark, violet red marks that had appeared. "You are doing very well in taking your punishment, dear. How are you feeling?"

"Very sorry, Madame," his voice cracked a little. She rubbed his bottom for a little while.

"Alright, I'm going to deliver the last five in a quick session, pausing only long enough to hear you give me the number, then at the end you will thank me the way that I have taught you. Understood?" He took a deep breath and nodded. "Good boy." She gently took the hairbrush back and made short work of the rest of his punishment. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! He dutifully counted each one and the timbre of his voice rose with each count until he was choking back tears with the last one.

"T-thank y-you, M-Madame M-m-Madeline; m-my a-ap-pologies Madame Madeline.." he stammered. She put down her hairbrush on the arm of the couch and rubbed his now scarlet red and hot ass.

"How are you?" she asked after he had had a little time to catch his breath.

"May we take a little break, Madame Madeline?" he whimpered. She gently indicated that he should get up and kneel at her feet again. He cringed and inhaled sharply as the heels of his feet connected with the welts on his ass.

"Would you like some water?" she asked.

He nodded, "Yes please Madame Madeline." She reached over to the end table on her right where a couple of glasses and a pitcher of ice water rested quietly. The ice cubes clinked as they cascaded with the water into one of the glasses and she handed it to him.

"Thank you, Madame Madeline," he replied appreciatively and she allowed him to drink for several moment.

"Turn around and present your ass to me," she said as he paused in his drinking. She took his glass and set it on the table as he obeyed her. She took an ice cube and brushed it along his well punished ass. "Does that feel nice?" she asked.

He breathed a sigh of relief, "Yes, Madame Madeline, thank you Madame Madeline."

She saw from behind that he still had an erection, it was turning a darker shade of pink. "Turn around and present your cock to me," she instructed. He did so and as he turned she could see he was clearly blushing at her observation of his arousal. "No need to be embarrassed. I am pleased that you are clearly enjoying yourself," she responded as she took his member in her hand once more and began stroking the shaft, massaging the tip. He let out a small moan and she smiled, taking his scrotum in her other hand as she began massaging his sack. Little beads of precum were starting to surface on his tip and she rubbed them in gently, another moan escaped his lips. Just as she could tell he was edging toward his orgasm she stopped and instructed him to bend over the arm of the chair and keep his palms flat on the cushion. He did so with obvious difficulty, clearly wanting to finish himself. She instructed him sternly not to move and she went into her bedroom, collecting a leather belt about 2 inches in width from a hanger in her closet. She returned and was pleased to see that he hadn't moved as instructed. "Good boy," she purred again. Positioning herself to the side of him, she took his cock in her left hand as her right hand held the looped belt, and she was careful to hold onto the buckle so that he would not be injured by it. She placed the belt on his ass and leaned in, whispering in his ear, "Now, ask me to finish your lesson and help you get what you need." He moaned again as she gently stroked and teased his cock.

"Please Madame Madeline, please finish teaching me how to be a good boy and please helped me fulfill my needs."

"Good boy," she said again, straightening up slightly and swinging the belt with a satisfying, CRACK! against his ass. She began pumping his cock with her hand slowly. He moaned again, and again she brought the belt down on his ass. HISSSS CRACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She developed a steady pace, slowly increasing both her swing and her coaxing of his cock. "You are to ask me permission before you come. Understood?" she asked as she could feel him start to move against her hand. She used his juices to coat his cock as he pumped himself against her hand.

"Ohhhh, yes Madame Madeline!" he moaned, gripping the cushion, his knuckles turning chalky white. SWISH! SMACK! HISSSS CRACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Oh god, please Madame, please let me come!" he cried at last.

"Three more with the belt and then you may finish," she replied, feeling his throbbing erection jerk eagerly in her hand. SWISH CRACK! SWISH SMACK! SWIIIISSSH CRRRRAAAAACK! And his seed exploded into her hand and dripped down the side of the couch as he gave a great shudder of pleasure.

"Thank you Madame Madeline," he cried, the tears a mixture of relief and pain.

"You are very welcome, I think you understand what it means to be a good boy now, do you not?" she whispered, grabbing an old hand towel that was laying in wait. She wiped her hand, the couch and finally carefully and very gently began wiping him up. Though he was spent, his cock spasmed in her hand as she cleaned up.

"Yes Madame," he sighed gratefully.

She pulled a soft blanket off of the back of the couch and covered his shoulders with it. "Lay down on the couch bottom up please, I'm going to apply some aloe to that lovely little masterpiece of yours," she said gently, helping him off of the arm and onto the couch. She pulled the aloe gel out of her toy bag and squeezed a little out directly onto his ass. He sighed contentedly as the cool gel immediately doused the fire of the welts and bruising and brought instant relief. She rubbed his back gently until he fell into the first peaceful sleep he'd had in weeks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Madame Madeline

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds