• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 04

A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 04

12

Many thanks, once again, to tangentjoker for editing this story.

This story is about an incestuous relationship. All the characters are over 18.

To better understand this story you may want to read the previous chapters.

*

When I got home Friday evening, Mother met me with a tight hug. She was still in her work clothes. A conservative suit with a high collared blouse, nylons and moderate heels. The suit was well fitted and it showed her ass beautifully. Even the low heels did nice things for her nylon sheathed legs. My mother was slightly overweight, but it made no difference to me. I loved her and we were lovers.

Mother led me to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Getting one for herself, we sat at the table talking. We got to the point quickly: Aunt Janet.

"I'm very nervous," my mother said. "I don't know what I want, I don't know what Janet wants." She hesitated. "I don't even know what you want."

"I want your happiness, Mother," was my reply, but I added, "The idea of you with Aunt Janet does not upset me at all. The idea of you with another man would devastate me. I like Aunt Janet. In fact, I like both your sisters. I think they are attractive and intelligent women. I can understand the attraction Aunt Janet, or even Aunt Edith might have for you."

"Janet is the only woman I have ever thought about that way," my mother said. "I keep coming back to the question of how she feels. Up until now, I haven't thought about Edith."

I held her hand and said, "I'll be with you, Mother."

Mother served us a very good stew for dinner. She told me she had made it the day before. Mother could be a good cook when she wanted to be.

We sat, with after dinner coffee, talking. We soon got around to her sister, Janet, again.

"I love my sister," Mother said. "I won't do anything to hurt her. On the other hand, I don't want to feel like I could have helped and didn't." Mother paused thoughtfully. "I don't know what she wants. I don't know if she knows what she wants. I'm starting to repeat myself."

"You mean she is trying to find her way?" I asked.

"Yes," mother replied. "Don't forget what I told you about the lustful thoughts I had about her. Maybe I'm trying to find my way, too. I need to tell you more about those fantasies, David. You were in them." Mother hesitated. She looked at me with an unreadable expression. "You were the man in the threesome. The one that made me so hot. Not the video, the one in my mind." She hesitated again. "David you are my lover, I don't want to share you but I'm asking you to share me. It's all so confusing. If Janet wasn't my sister I wouldn't even consider the idea."

"Mother," I said as I put my hand over hers. "Are you reading too much into what Janet said?"

"That's one of the things I'm afraid of," Mother replied.

"I guess we'll have to play it by ear," I told her. "Remember, it's not too late to drop the whole idea."

"I've been reading stories," Mother said. "There are quite a few about a man with two women. A few of them are quite good. If I hadn't been waiting for you to come home, I would have got my toy out." She laughed then.

We went to the computer so my mother could show me some of the stories she found. One was about a situation similar to the one we found ourselves in. We started reading it together. I soon felt my dick getting hard. My mother noticed it. She caressed it through my pants.

She whispered in my ear, "Open your pants. Set it free."

I laughed at her remark, opening my belt and pants. I pushed them down and off. Mother stroked me softly. "I don't want you to cum yet," she told me, speaking softly in my ear.

About half way through the story, my mother turned to me, asking seriously, "David, I think I know but I would like to hear it from you. Do you want to make love to my sister, Janet?"

"I can be truthful about that, Mother. No, I don't." After a pause I added, "That's the wrong question."

Mother thought and said, "Maybe it is. What should I have asked?"

"Do I want to make love to you and Janet together?" I thought then added, "Even that isn't quite right. I want to make love to you. If you are loving Janet then she is part of you. Does it make any sense at all?"

"I think it does." Mother said.

"I need to be completely honest with you," I told her. "You already know watching two women making love is exciting to me. Just as watching a women masturbate is something I find erotic." I looked at her. "The idea of you and Aunt Janet making love is ten times, a hundred times more exciting. You must remember I am biased. You shouldn't base your actions on what I say."

"I'll remember, David," she said, "but I'm not sure it will make a difference."

She stroked my cock then, jerking me off.

"I know you are horny, David, but I want you for more than a few minutes when I get you."

We forgot the story as my mother stroked me to a climax. She licked her lips as my cum flowed over her fist. She bent over to lick my cock clean as it softened.

We went to bed soon after that. Mother wore the red nightgown she had bought years ago, to wear for my father. She had not removed her nylon stockings. She had dabbed on a little of her perfume for me. She looked lovely, she smelled beautiful.

She snuggled up to me. We held each other tight. I loved her very much, just then. Our lovemaking was slow and gentle. I caressed her tits. She popped them out of her nightgown so I could suck them. She held my head as I did. I felt her snatch, my hand covering it. I felt the juices flowing from her. My finger slid easily into her, to her clit. She responded with a lift of her butt giving a small gasp when my finger found her g-spot.

"I want you on top," she whispered to me. "Make love to me."

My mother guided my manhood through the lips of her pussy. Then her hands were on the cheeks of my ass, urging me, pushing me and wanting my cock deep in her. She held me then, tightly. Her legs looped over mine, her nylons rubbing sensuously on my flesh. I thrust into her. She raised her butt to take me deep.

Moaning and quivering she came, thrusting into me, pushing me into herself with her legs; devouring me with wet kisses.

She told me over and again, "I love you."

I fucked her slowly, deeply, my cock rock hard with lust. I was overjoyed to watch her. To experience her orgasmic pleasure, her pussy contracted on my manhood as if milking it. I exploded into her belly, my cum flowing into her welcoming cunt. She held me on top of her, not letting me go.

"I want you forever, always, forever," she whispered to me.

I held her and petted her. I felt very tender towards her. She held me, too, raining kisses on me.

We had coffee in the morning, followed by a light breakfast and then showered together. I held Mother tightly as water cascaded over us. She held me just as tightly when I sat on the bench, sucking her tits.

We dried each other and dressed. I was ready well before Mother. I went to the living room to wait. Mother wore a very pretty print skirt with a low cut, pale blue blouse.

"I was nervous about today," my mother said, "but you helped me get over a lot of it."

"Maybe Aunt Janet is just as nervous as you," I told her. "Don't forget you are both trying to decide what you want."

Just before we left the house, Mother hugged me saying, "Thank you for loving me."

The ride to Aunt Janet's house was uneventful. When we were pulling into the driveway, Mother told me, "If I squeeze your leg, look for an excuse to leave us alone for a few minutes."

Aunt Janet met us at the door with hugs and kisses. She and my mother hugged tighter holding it longer than she did with me.

We sat in the kitchen, drinking coffee, Mother and Aunt Janet chatting as though they hadn't seen each other for months; instead of a few days.

The conversation worked its way around to Aunt Janet's husband, Earl.

"He left yesterday afternoon," Janet told us. "I don't expect him back until a week from tomorrow."

Mother asked, "Nothing new, then?"

"No," her sister replied. "Still the same."

'How about you?" my mother pressed.

"I seem to be coming to a decision of sorts," her sister replied. She looked at my mother levelly, adding, "Something along the lines I was thinking about when we had lunch Wednesday."

Both ladies moved on to other subjects.

About 11:30 Aunt Janet served us a delicious lunch. She poured wine for all of us. After lunch was over, Mother squeezed my leg. As soon as I could, I excused myself to use the bathroom. I added that I thought I would stroll around a little.

My mother told me, later, how the conversation went:

Mother: What would you like, Janet?

Janet: I would like whatever you and David have. Whatever it is you are sharing.

Mother: Have you been dreaming about it?

Janet: Yes, about both of you.

Mother: Have you ever been with a woman?

Janet: No.

Mother: Neither have I, but a lot of things are new in the last few weeks. Do you like to go down on men?

Janet: I never have.

Mother: I hadn't either, not long ago. Now I love doing it with David.

Janet: I have some videos. I found them where Earl had them hidden. Should we watch one? I am too much of a prude to like them, but I am constantly drawn back. I keep going back to certain ones. They make me hot. I had to use my vibrator when I watched them.

Mother: Oh, Janet, you are like I was just a few weeks ago. Of course, we can watch some. Do you have any with threesomes? They make me hot.

Janet: Yes, I do. Let's check them. We can pick one out.

I gave them about twenty minutes, then returned to find them chatting pleasantly, sharing another glass of wine. As I sat, my mother turned to me.

"David your aunt has some videos she thinks you might enjoy. Would you like to watch them with us?"

I told them I thought I would. We all moved to the living room.

The ladies had already loaded the video. They sat together on the couch while I sat in a nearby chair. The first video was a lesbian flick. As my mother and her sister watched it, I could see them becoming aroused. Janet's hand rested on mother's thigh, rubbing it. Mother turned to her sister, kissing her on the lips; a kiss that quickly turned passionate. They were soon feeling each other's tits, running their hands along the other's thighs. Mother removed her blouse. Janet quickly followed with hers. They were pinching nipples, French kissing and grinding their bodies into each other. I don't know if they even knew the video had ended.

I stood. Moving to the couch, I put out a hand to each of them urging them to their feet. As I gently pushed them together, their arms went around each other. Their kissing continued. I pulled the zipper down on my mother's skirt and let it fall to the floor. I pushed her panties down after it. I did the same to Janet.

I whispered to them, "On the floor."

They knelt together, in a tight embrace, facing each other.

Janet said, "Oh, I want to, but I don't know how."

"We'll learn together," my mother said, her voice was husky with desire.

They each lay with her face to the other's sex. Mother started slowly. She was feeling her way. Playing with Janet, rubbing her clit, licking the swollen lips of her pussy. Janet followed suit, but was hesitant at first about licking my mother's pussy.

I knelt beside Aunt Janet and whispered to her, "Trust your instincts."

Mother plunged her face into Janet's cunt. Janet gasped at the sensation. After a brief hesitation, she followed mother's lead.

I stood to strip. Watching the two women had me hot and hard. I sat back in my chair, watching them, my cock so hard it ached.

They were both cumming, one orgasm following another. It was an erotic sight: the bare bodies of the two women enjoying the orgiastic pleasures they were giving to each other. They ate each other side by side. They rolled so Mother was on top, then with Aunt Janet on top of Mother. The room smelled of hot sex, pheromones flooding the air.

Almost as if by mutual agreement, they stopped. They lay next to each other, sated, breathing heavily. Mother turned, then, to lie face to face with Janet. She put her hand behind Janet's head. Mother pulled Janet to her for a kiss. Janet responded eagerly. They kissed open mouthed exchanging their tastes.

Janet looked up. She saw me sitting in the chair with my hard cock erect.

"Oh," was all she said.

Mother sat up, then, saying, "I want to know all about how you felt."

"Oh, Mary," Janet said softly, "It was wonderful."

"It was the first time for both of us," Mother said, "There is much to learn, if we want to go there."

The women sat on the couch. I moved over to sit next to Mother.

"Look what we did to poor David," Mother said. She laughed. Then she leaned over, kissing me deeply. She lay her head on my shoulder. Speaking softly, she told me, "Thank you so much, David." Mother said to Janet, "I'm glad we both liked it. I think David did, too."

"My God, Mary," Janet burst out. "I never felt anything so good."

"There is so much more, Janet," Mother told her. "We can all learn together."

Aunt Janet threw her arms around Mother, almost sobbing.

"I want so much."

Mother stroked her hair, telling her softly, "There's time. We have lots of time. You can have it all. It will come. Right now, let's take a break for coffee," Mother said. She asked Janet, "Do you have any robes we can wear?"

Aunt Janet got mother one of hers. Her husband's were too small for me, so I put my pants on. Mother seemed to be taking charge. I guess it came from being an executive.

We all sat in the kitchen. Aunt Janet made a pot of coffee. Mother sat between her sister and me. She took Janet's hand in hers.

"It was a wonderful experience for me, too, Janet. I have never had any desire for a woman, but I love you. I think that made the difference."

We had finished our coffee, relaxing for a while, when mother suggested we return to the living room.

"Sit between David and I," she told her sister. "We can talk some more."

"When David and I first became lovers," Mother started, "he asked me to describe the fantasies I had about him. Thinking back, it did a great deal to clear my mind." Mother held one of her sister's hands I held the other. "Why don't you describe your fantasies to us? Your dreams, too."

"I can try," Aunt Janet said, "but some of it will be embarrassing. I could tell you, probably, but I'm afraid I can't get it out in front of David."

"Tell us what you can," Mother told her.

"Earl has been ignoring me sexually for almost a year," she started hesitantly. "I don't know if there's another woman or he has lost interest in me. I can't get him to talk about it."

"After that lunch with you, Edith, and David; I started thinking about David, too. I envied you, but I hoped you did take him for your lover. I often had dreams about making love with young studs. David was often the one. Then, one day, I woke up from a dream where I was lying together with you. We were holding each other. I knew we had made love, even though I didn't know enough to picture it.

"I dreamt, a couple of times, about Edith, too, but never about any other women. It was usually about you or David. Sometimes all three of us together. Then I found Earl's porn stash. After I saw a couple that excited me, I went to visit you.

"I couldn't come right out with what was bothering me, but I guess it must have shown itself. When we had our lunch, Wednesday, I knew I had to follow through."

Mother hugged her sister, "We love you Janet. We are here for you now."

Mother mentioned that it was nearing dinner time. She suggested we have something to eat. Then we could watch another video if we wanted too.

Mother and her sister got a supper together, Mother walking around with her robe unbelted, open. Janet, at first, was all belted up, but eventually she let it fall open. She had a nice body. Her melon sized tits sagged a little. Her stomach was flat. The pubic hair was a light brown streaked with gray. Her legs were nice. I couldn't help picturing them in nylons, with heels.

Aunt Janet and I had wine with our supper. Mother laughed and she said she'd have water. We returned to the living room when we were done. Aunt Janet started another video.

"Your mother and I both thought we'd like this one," she said.

It was about a threesome. Both the women were a little older than usual, but the man looked very young.

"Take your pants off, David," Mother said as the film started.

I stood and stripped. We watched two women eating each other. Mother and her sister were hugging, kneading each other's tits. The film morphed into a scene showing one women eating the other, who was sucking the young man's enormous, hard cock. I looked at Janet. I took one of her hands, putting it on my cock and showing her how to stroke me. I looked at her. She was staring raptly at the screen. She was running her tongue over her lips. I looked at Mother. She was staring at the screen, too, her hand rubbing her sister's thigh, moving it closer to her pussy.

The women in the video switched places. I held my aunt's hand. Together, we stroked my hard cock. I had been aroused all afternoon. I didn't know how much longer I could keep from cumming. If I hadn't cum the day before, I would already have shot my load.

The video ended with all three lying on the floor in a circle eating each other.

Mother looked at her sister's hand on my cock. She smiled.

"Would you like to suck David?" she whispered to Janet.

"I don't know how," was Janet's response.

"Only a few weeks ago, I didn't know how, either," mother told her. "I'll guide you."

She directed Janet to kneel between my legs. She knelt next to Janet where she could speak in her ear.

"He's so hard," Mother whispered to her sister. "Isn't he beautiful?"

While she was talking, my mother was kneading her sister's breasts. She moved her hand down to Janet's belly. She continued to her snatch.

She told Janet softly, "Lick it, lick it with your tongue."

Janet complied as mother pushed her finger through Janet's swollen, welcoming lips into her wet pussy.

"Now, kiss it. Kiss his dick."

Aunt Janet's lips touched the tip of my hard cock, tentatively, then again.

Mother continued, "Put your lips over it. Open your lips to taste his beautiful cock."

Janet was faltering, hesitating, but she suddenly opened her mouth, sliding down my throbbing manhood. She sucked me with enthusiasm.

Mother knelt behind her pushing her tits into Janet's back and rubbing her clit with one hand, kneading her tit with the other.

It was more than I could stand. The electric tingling sensation rushed through me. I had no control. I grabbed a handful of Janet's hair. I filled her mouth with my cum.

She pulled her head back. She looked like she was going to gag.

Mother said, "How beautiful. Kiss me. Share it. He's my son; share him with me."

Janet clasped her, their lips meeting. My cum flowed between them.

Mother whispered to Janet, "Swallow now. Be complete. Taste his sweet cum."

I watched as both women swallowed. Mother and her sister continued to kneel facing each other, kissing.

"Where is your toy?" Mother asked her. Janet indicated an end table.

"I brought it downstairs this morning," she said.

Mother asked me to get it for her, adding, "Get mine out of my purse too, please."

I passed them to her. Mother turned hers on; running it over her own clit then her sisters. They lay next to each other masturbating with their vibrators. They played with each other's tits and kissed hotly. I started to get hard watching them. I lay behind Janet, nestling my growing hard on in the crack of her ass. I nuzzled her neck. I played with her tit, meeting my mother's hand there.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds