• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bloody Victory

Bloody Victory

123

Chapter ONE

Jordin Tyler knew the streets of Capitol City pretty well, but the Lower East Side was something else. The old "Bohemian" section of town had a lot of winding little cobblestone lanes and odd-shaped buildings. In the daytime it was quaint and picturesque, but on a dark, cloudy night with fog drifting in, it was easy to get lost there.

"Here it is!" Kayley said stopping abruptly. "13 Macawber Lane!"

The two girls were standing in front of a dark Gothic brownstone with ivy climbing up one wall. Only one or two lights were showing in the windows.

"That doesn't look like a museum to me," Jordin said looking at the old mansion warily. "How long have you known this guy?"

"I told you. I met him at Barnes & Noble a couple of nights ago."

Brushing her brunette locks out back from her face, Jordin gave her friend an uncertain expression. Kayley Ashbrook was a pretty blonde the same age as Jordin, she was wearing a clingy black off the shoulder dress.

Jordin having just come from work was still wearing an almost knee-length skirt with nylon hose and a blue pinstriped button-up. She was also wearing the big glasses she affected at work to discourage her male co-workers from hitting on her.

"What were YOU doing at Barnes & Noble?" Jordin asked, raising one eyebrow. "Meeting cute guys," Kayley shrugged. "Anyway he SAID the place wasn't open to the public yet, but he wants to show me around, get my feedback. He even suggested I bring a couple of friends along...so I doubt he's dangerous. I invited my friend Sasha, she's a cop, just in case, but she said she had to work late."

"Wait! Sasha...Cortez? The police detective?" Jordin said in surprise. "How do you know her?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised at my checkered past," Kayley grinned. She slipped her right arm through Jordin's left, pressing close to her side. "I'm glad you came at least. It's kind of creepy, isn't it?"

"Just a little bit," Jordin agreed, beginning to have second thoughts. This supposed museum just looked like somebody's house. There wasn't a sign or anything.

Just then it began to rain, very lightly, but enough to set the two girls running, their high heels clicking in unison on the sidewalk, for the shelter of the tiny porch. Huddling together out of the rain, they looked up apprehensively at the thick oak door looming in front of them. Jordin got a grip on herself, absent mindedly fingering the silver bracelets on her wrists for reassurance. After all, what did they have to be frightened of? At the first sign of trouble, she could transform herself into the invincible superheroine VICTORY!

"What did you say this guy's name is?" she asked.

Kayley had to think. "Um... Damien?"

"Damien," Jordin echoed. "Great...the devil's son."

As if on cue there was a loud THUNK! from the door. Both girls gasped out loud and Kayley threw her arms around her friend for protection. Jordin felt the other girl trembling as she clung to her. The spandex neckline of Kayley's dress had slipped, exposing both smooth shoulders as her warm body pressed closer against Jordin's, feeling the firm, round shapes of her breasts through her thin cotton shirt. Slowly the big door creaked open.

"Kayley! How great! I wasn't sure you'd come!"

The man who had spoken was average height and wiry in build, wearing a musty-smelling black tuxedo with a high-necked white cravat. Jordin was surprised there wasn't a raven perched on his arm. He had dark, lank hair and a goatee, and his eyelids drooped as if he had just finished smoking something illegal.

Kayley sheepishly tugged the bodice of her dress back up. "Hi, Damien," she gushed, latching onto his arm. "You said I could bring a friend, so this is Jordin."

"Of course, the more the merrier," he said, showing his teeth in a smile that was a little bit unnerving as he reached out with a clammy hand to shake hers.

"Hi, uh... Damien," Jordin said, awkwardly adjusting her glasses as she took her hand back, trying not to be obvious about wiping it on her skirt when he wasn't looking.

"I expected more people," Kayley said, nervously looking around the empty entry hall.

"Just the three of us," Damien said, slamming the heavy door shut behind them and making both girls jump. "Let me show you around."

Jordin felt a chill run up her spine as the noisy old lock latched shut. Taking Kayley's arm, Damien led them deeper into the "museum". Jordin shrugged and followed. They were two girls alone with a guy, but she was confident that she could handle him if she had to... from the look of him perhaps even without summoning her super powers.

The house turned out to be full of framed movie posters and display cases with classic movie memorabilia, everything from models and props to old costumes. The first couple of rooms were devoted to fantasy and science fiction... "The Time Machine", "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", and so on. Jordin thought it was a cool idea, but (no offense to Damien) the displays looked as if they had been put together by an amateur.

"This is an interesting collection, Damien," she said. "Who does it belong to?"

"Lord, erm... MR. uh...Rayne," he said nervously.

Jordin narrowed her green eyes. "And will we meet this Mr. Rayne?"

"Oh, I'm quite certain you will," now his voice took on a decidedly devious edge. "Sooner or later."

Upstairs they found the Horror section. Kayley clung to Damien's arm as they looked at mock ups of icky rubber "aliens", werewolf masks, a mummy, all pretty standard stuff. She was making flirty small talk, barely even feigning interest in the displays by then. Jordin began to wonder why she had come at all.

The walls in one room had been done up to look like a torture chamber, complete with a torture rack, plastic skeletons, plywood iron maidens and one authentic looking coffin (the sign said it was from "Blood of Dracula"). Hanging from a little pulley arrangement on the ceiling was a pair of black iron chains. A little sign claimed that they were used in the film "House of Wax" starring Vincent Price.

A flash of lightning briefly lit the windows as the rainstorm outside grew more intense. Ignoring it, Jordin stepped in between the chains, touching them with her hands. The other displays might be cardboard props, but these were real iron! She touched them, feeling their weight, the cold hardness of the metal. A little shiver of excitement ran through her body as she adjusted her glasses, her heart beating a little faster...

Jordin had a certain amount of experience with bondage. In her alter ego as Victory, she had been tied up or chained more times than she liked to admit. The manacles, dangling at about chest height, were obviously designed for a woman's wrists. Once closed, they would lock tight and rigid in place around the victim's wrists and she would be helpless, powerless to escape. With both arms imprisoned and spread apart, she would be at her captor's mercy. He would be able to do, well, pretty much anything he wanted to her...

Jordin stopped her train of thought. Why would something like this excite her? Did some dark part of her WANT to be captured or bound? Jordin pushed those thoughts from her mind, of course not, no part of her could want those things.

Preoccupied, Jordin didn't notice that Kayley and Damien had moved on to the next room. She didn't hear the thin creak of the coffin lid as it opened. She didn't notice the whisper in the air as a tall, dark shape crept up behind her, moving as silent as a cat. And so the young woman nearly jumped right out of her skin when she heard a voice directly behind her!

"What have we here?" murmured a deep male voice with an odd foreign accent. "A pretty young woman?"

Jordin shrieked and whirled around. The man standing there was six foot three or four, with a handsome, aristocratic face, dressed in a white open collared shirt with wide sleeves over tight black leather pants and boots.

"I did not mean to startle you," the man smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry," Jordin gasped. "I didn't see or hear you until you were right on top of me." Jordin took a couple steps away, trying to regain her composure.

"But of course," the man said matching her steps to stay close. "I might have announced myself but I was...struck speechless by your beauty."

"Oh I'm sure..." Despite the cheesiness of the line, Jordin felt a slight blush rise in her cheeks.

"But I speak only truth," he continued, moving closer still even as she continued to back away. "As soon as I saw you I could tell you are woman of poise and grace."

Jordin crossed her arms over her chest and gave him a coy look. "I'm sure it was my poise and...grace...that caught your eye."

The man's knowing smile was tight lipped. "Well...I suppose I'd be lying to claim I hadn't noticed your charming...figure as well."

Jordin continued to back away, a bit unnerved that he followed so closely. Even when she had back so far as to bump into the wall he was right on top of her. She didn't feel threatened exactly but he was uncomfortably close. She suddenly wanted Kayley and Damien to come back.

"I am Mr. Rayne," the man said with a slight bow. "Welcome to my humble home."

Mr. Rayne, of course, Jordin thought. He would have to be foreign to have an emissary as awkward as Damien.

"M-my name's Jordin," she replied, unsure where the tremble in her voice came from. "I came with my friend Kayley...to meet Dam..."

"Tell me Jordin," he interrupted, reaching for her face. "Why do you hide such a breath taking face behind such inelegant glasses...?"

Before she could reply he pulled the glasses right off her face! Jordin started to protest but as she did her eyes met his gaze. It was as if all the air was suddenly sucked out of the room and she felt short of breath. Mr. Rayne was looking at her so intensely, with his handsome exotic eyes that she could not look away.

"I wear them so that guys at work won't hit on me as much," her own voice seemed far away.

"Such a waste," Mr. Rayne said without breaking eye contact. "For a beauty such as yours should be enjoyed by all!"

"Yes...enjoyed by all..." she repeated.

Jordin's breasts were now heaving against her shirt as her breathing continued to speed up. She felt a hand touch her thigh, just above the knee, and then it began to slide upward, under her skirt. The hand slid all the way up, lifting her skirt as it did and exposing her smooth nylon covered leg.

"Ahh, pantyhose," Mr. Rayne said wistfully. "Perhaps the saddest casualty of new millennium fashion."

Jordin nodded in agreement (even though she wore them only to be more professional at work) feeling that hand slide higher still. Her skirt was now bunched up around her hips and she felt the fingers underneath as they found her panty line, tracing it around to her pert, round booty. The firm squeeze of her butt cheek brought the normally reserved Jordin out of the confusing daze.

"Hey!" Jordin protested. "Who do you think you are?"

She quickly pushed his hand away, and smoothed her skirt back into place. When she looked back to the strange man, he had a surprised look on his face. Suddenly that expression became a snarl, exposing (for the first time she realized) his ivory white teeth and two pointed fangs! He lunged forward with uncanny speed, wrapping both arms around the confused young woman. Kicking frantically as her high heels came off the floor entirely he lifted her slight figure with ease. Before she could even begin to fight back, she was pinned against her attacker, his hands exploring the feminine curves of her body and feeling her up over the thin fabric of her clothing.

"What do you think you're doing?" the girl squeaked, struggling ineffectually against his overpowering strength. "Let go of--"

She got no further because one hand shot like lightning to her smooth white throat. With a grip like steel, he choked off the slightest sound as well as her air supply.

"Your mind is strong for a woman," he said. "Next time I shall have to use a stronger charm!"

Somewhere in the distance, Jordin heard Kayley scream for help. NO! She had to do something! Long nylon clad legs flailing, the girl squirmed and struggled, desperately trying to bring her bracelets together and transform, but his other arm kept hers pinned to her sides. Try as she might, she was helpless!

Deprived of air, Jordin's vision became blurry. Her head was swimming, a dark fog seeping into her brain, making her arms and legs feel like mush. All strength seemed to be draining out of her. Frantically she kicked backwards, raking her high heel down her attacker's shin. His only response was a deep laugh.

"d-donn... pleassss..." Jordin managed to gasp, feeling as weak and helpless as a child in his hands as she slowly lost consciousness, collapsing limply into his arms.

Chapter TWO

Jordin sighed weakly...her muddled mind adrift on the edge of consciousness.

Her captor slipped one arm behind her knees and picked her up in a cradle position. Then he smiled, once again displaying those bright white teeth and fangs.

"Yes, my helpless beauty," he said, "As sure as my name is Balthazar Bloodrayne, I'm going to enjoy feasting on you!"

Jordin hung limp as a rag doll in her captor's strong arms, unable to resist in anyway. There was one unoccupied table in the room, and he casually laid her across it, letting his hand once again slide along the smooth curve of her legs, over the skirt this time. When he reached the waist band, he lifted it slightly curling on finger underneath...then he ripped downward with a fingernail sharp as a talon! The thin material split easily and he tore it open revealing her lace panties, clearly visible through her hose. Still stunned, Jordin could only gasp feeling her own limp body jerk, knowing what had happened but completely unable to do anything about it.

He took a moment to admire the young woman's lower body, dropping his hand into the gap between her legs and caressing her inner thigh. His free hand reached up to stroke her thick brunette tresses.

"Silver!" he hissed, catching sight of Jordin's bracelets.

With a look of disgust, he quickly stripped them off and tossed them to the floor, his hand only sizzling a tad at the touch. Then he grabbed the front of her shirt and ripped it open. For a moment he watched the girl's plump C-cups, in her flimsy pink Victoria's Secret bra, rising and falling as she breathed. He pressed his face to her cleavage, letting his lips slide upward along the silken skin of her neck, tasting her, feeling the rapid, delicate pulse of her jugular vein just below the surface.

Dazed, barely conscious, Jordin could only lie there helplessly. Then he reached down and took her breasts in his hands. As he began to squeeze them, Jordin summoned enough wherewithal to lift her arms, trying to fend him off. Bloodrayne casually batted her hands aside and resumed fondling her. She squirmed in his grasp as he grew more eager, his groping becoming more rough.

"Ssstop..." she whimpered blearily.

"Silence!"

She felt his long nails on the flesh of her boobs as he curled his fingers into the cups of her bra. A pit of dread dropped into her stomach as Jordin realized that he intended to expose her tits and she could do nothing to stop him. A female scream shattered the moment. Damien had returned, steering Kayley in front him. Her off the shoulder dress had slipped again.

"I'm sorry, My Lord," he said.

Bloodrayne turned, his dark eyes fixed on the girl's bare neck and shoulders. He crossed the room in a ripple of motion, throwing Damien aside.

"Only two?" he hissed. "You pathetic worm! You bring me only TWO girls and all you can say is you're SORRY?"

"I'm... I tried, My Lord," the fallen man whined.

Kayley stood goggle-eyed, whimpering with terror. "Oh please, please don't hurt us..."

The tall, handsome vampire folded his arms around the blonde girl's slim body, his hands gripping the back of her dress. With a jerk, he ripped the zipper all the way down.

"NO! Please!" Kayley was sobbing with fear as the garment fell to the floor in a puddle of spandex, leaving her in nothing but her lacy black underthings.

"Silence," Bloodrayne commanded, grabbing her chin and fixing his dark eyes hungrily on hers. Kayley suddenly stopped crying, spellbound by his gaze. "Come then!"

He led the now docile girl to where the chains hung. In a moment, he had fastened the manacles around her wrists, binding her tightly. Caressing her lightly with his hands, he stepped around in between her outstretched arms. Tilting back her head, the vampire leaned forward, running his tongue along the tender flesh of her throat.

Jordin lay on the table, half naked and shivering with weakness. Without her precious bracelets, she was just a girl, powerless! Cautiously she rolled to one side, landing in a dejected heap on the floor underneath the cover of the table. Still feeling as weak as a kitten, she got up on hands and knees, crawling towards the doorway while the men's attentions were... elsewhere. Thinking only for a moment the view they might get of her heart shaped ass covered only by a bit of nylon and lace thrust up in that position if they did notice!

Behind her, Kayley let out a muffled groan, whether of pain or of pleasure Jordin couldn't tell. The sound galvanized her into action. Kicking off her high heels and the young woman pushed herself to her feet and made a mad dash out the doorway, scooping up her bracelets as she went.

Bloodrayne looked up. "After her, you fool!"

Jordin glanced back only a moment, seeing Damien coming after her. Distracted she almost stumbled headlong going down the staircase, concentrating on keeping her feet under her and letting gravity do the rest. Heart thumping, gasping for breath, she raced through the entry hall and came up hard against the solid oak door! LOCKED!

Panic was singing in her brain. Quickly she slipped on the bracelets and clashed them together. Energy bloomed, embracing her with its brilliant cocoon and changing her instantly. A moment later what remained of Jordin's disheveled clothing was gone, and in its place was a purple halter top, matching hot pants and mask, silver knee boots... and most important, the power belt which enhanced her strength and speed to superhuman proportions, making her virtually invincible!

Damien came hurrying into the entry hall and pulled up short at the familiar sight of Capitol City's greatest superheroine.

"Victory!" he gulped, as his eyes followed the sleek, supple curves of her Lycra-clad body. "How did you get in here?"

"That's hardly the point, is it?" Victory said smugly, planting her hands on her luscious hips. "Are we going to do this the easy way, or the hard way?"

Damien lunged at the superheroine with both hands.

"The hard way it is," Victory smirked.

The heroine gracefully sidestepped his clumsy attack and drove one dainty fist into his abdomen. The air left his lungs in an explosive gasp and before he could recover the stunning super lady snagged him under the shoulder, flinging him into the main room, where he crashed into a display case and sagged to the floor unconscious.

"Well, well," a deep male voice drawled, "we seem to have a sheepdog among the sheep. And a beautiful one at that."

Victory turned towards the staircase, Bloodrayne was at the top looking down on her like the lord of the manor giving the eye to the downstairs maid. His tongue darted out to lick his lips as he scanned the contours of her skimpy uniform.

Don't look at his eyes, Jordin told herself. His eyes have some sort of trancing power, you'll be fine as long you don't look in his eyes!

"What have you done to the girl?" she challenged, legs whispering like silk as she started cautiously up the steps. "She'd better not be hurt!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bloody Victory

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds