• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Strangers at the Pool Become Friend

Strangers at the Pool Become Friend

My husband and I have been members of a private lake community for several years. Besides water activities on the lake we take advantage of the pool and the golf course. One day I happened to be at the pool working on my tan when a member took the lounge chair beside me. I had not seen this woman before and so introduced myself. Her name was Kathy and she and her husband had just purchased a home a few blocks from my house. We chatted about the lake, the members, the area, our husbands, and general interests.

I was lying on my front with my top untied and Kathy was doing the same. She was trying to find something in her bag and I of course watched to see what she had in it. Much to my surprise I noticed a "girly" magazine in her bag. I made a comment about her choice of reading material and she laughed and said her husband planted it as kind of private joke.

"We enjoy reading it and we really like the stories," she said with a smile. I know they are made up but they are erotic and good for ideas. I find the pictures a turn on too."

"What a coincidence," I replied, "we do the same and take a similar magazine. We get a kick from the pictures and stories also. My husband takes pictures of me in various poses and positions."

"We do that too. Thank goodness for digital cameras."

"Tell me about it. We have taken a lot of pictures and I find it fun to take them and then look at them. In fact, I sit on John's lap with his cock in my cunt as we look at them when he puts them up on the big screen. I get so turned on I jack off and cum a couple of times," I whispered while looking around hoping no one else could hear.

She looked around too and then leaned closer and said, "Have you made a movie of you two fucking?"

"Oh yes, many times. We try to be creative with our story lines. We get inspired by some of the movies we have rented. Sometimes when John is gone on business I pull one out and watch it. I call him while I am watching it and we have some hot phone sex."

"We have a couple of good home movies too plus a pretty good library of movies we have purchased. When we find an actor we enjoy we tend to purchase many of the movies they have made. You should see our collection and see if there are any you want to borrow."

"Thank you and yes I would like that and I know John will too."

We exchanged contact info and I promised to call her later that evening.

When John came home I was eager to tell him about meeting Kathy and the conversation we had. I could see his cock growing in this pants the more I talked about it. Now I couldn't leave his cock in need like that so I knelt down and freed his throbbing cock from its confinement. I kissed it and then stroked it as we talked. He suggested that I take the laptop along with some of my favorite pictures. I thought that was a great idea except I wanted him to include some of his favorites too. Now the problem was to determine just how many.

We sat in front of the computer with John's hands fondling my tits and his cock buried in my cunt as we reviewed a group of pictures. After a good orgasm, we came up with twenty five pictures and transferred them to my laptop. I rubbed my clit and after another wonderful orgasm I took John's cock in my mouth and jacked him off. I love having him cum in my mouth. I love the way it feels and taste.

Kathy and I agreed to meet at the pool tomorrow morning and then head over to her home for lunch. I told her I have some fun pictures for her enjoyment too. I described what had transpired with John and the fun we had. She laughed and said that sounded like what happened at her house. Her husband enjoyed her story and was a happy recipient of a bj. "I love sucking my husband's cock. I love to feel him shoot his load and the way it tastes. It's fun to feel his cum pulse thru his shaft too."

"I am in complete agreement. I love licking my cum off of John's cock and then bring him off in my mouth."

We met at the pool the following morning and giggled and chatted like young school girls. We recounted the fun we had with our husbands. Talking about fucking and sucking had my pussy wet. I told Kathy I better dip in the pool to cool off and I more than likely have a wet spot to cover up. We dipped in the pool, sunned enough to dry our suits and then headed to her place for lunch and girl fun.

Her home was lovely and she gave me a tour of the house and I was impressed with the home theatre. She took me to her bedroom and pulled out two long robes for us to wear. We removed our suits and admired each other's bodies. We both had nice tits and I would say hers were a bit larger. We both had bald pussies too. It seems our husbands really enjoy playing with our pussies. "My husband loves to eat my pussy and jack me off," I said.

"Ditto and I enjoy having him do it."

Kathy served a nice salad for lunch and we ate out on the deck. After lunch we drank some wine and looked at the pictures I had on my laptop. We laughed about how difficult it is to take a picture and get into the pose during that short time delay. It isn't like we don't mind retaking the picture to get it right. We agreed that having someone else take the pictures would be easier but neither of us were sure we wanted to have a stranger taking pictures.

"I usually have John's cock in my cunt when I look at these pictures," I said, "They get me turned on and wet."

"They are erotic indeed and I'm wet myself. Right now I could use my husband's cock in my cunt too. A toy in my cunt and my fingers rubbing my clit would feel good right now."

"What kind of toys do you have?" I asked.

"I have some dildos and vibrators. Come upstairs and pick out the one you would like."

I picked out a dildo and Kathy selected a battery powered vibrator that had a nice curve to it. I told her she had a much larger selection than mine. "Toys are like lingerie," she said, "You can never have enough."

Kathy suggested we watch one of her movies and enjoy ourselves. I felt anxious about that. I have never sat naked and masturbated with another woman. I find it erotic to do it in front of my husband but this is quite different.

"Relax, we aren't lesbians," she said, "We enjoy the fun of sex and the joys of being a woman."

We headed to her home theatre and she picked out a movie and dimmed the lights. She opened her robe and put her hands on her pussy and breast. I opened my robe and looked up at the screen. To my surprise it was a home movie of Kathy and her husband. She was dressed as a French maid and he was the master of the house. Her little maid outfit was cute and sexy. They had done a pretty good job of creating a story line complete with decent dialog. It didn't take long before Kathy the maid was naked and her husband was eating her pussy. Soon my dildo was in my cunt and I was rubbing my clit. I could hear Kathy's vibrator working its magic and I could tell by her breathing she was close to an orgasm. I focused on my own pleasure and hearing Kathy gasp as came brought me off too. As I watched Kathy's husband fuck her on the screen and then shoot his cum all over her cunt I pushed the dildo in hard and my body shook with another orgasm. There was more fucking and sucking on the screen and I jacked off until my fingers and bodies were exhausted. I looked over at Kathy and she was licking her vibrator and lightly stoking her pussy with her fingertips. She looked over at me and asked what I thought.

"Excellent video," I replied, "I'm anxious for you to see one of mine."

"Why don't you take it home and watch it with John."

"I like that. Why don't you come over to my house and I'll give you one of ours for your enjoyment."

I can assure you there was a very enjoyable evening for two husbands. Who knows maybe a foursome is in the picture or should I say movie.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Strangers at the Pool Become Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds