• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 06

Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 06

1234

Jim and the National Guard departed early on a Wednesday morning for the long, slow trip for the summer encampment. Susan and the Brewers weren't leaving for Maine until Sunday, so there were several days for final preparation. Jim and Susan were fortunate to be able to have one last sexual session, Tuesday night, because her monthly indisposition began just as he left the following morning. Actually, the timing was as good as it could be, for such an inconvenient event, since it would be over in time for the trip north. However, her physical condition did severely limit her sexual activities with Jean until then.

Nonetheless, the two women got together both Wednesday and Thursday evenings, with Susan working overtime on Jean's breasts, cunt and bottom. Over the last few weeks, without articulating it, they had come to accept that their relationship was one of Jean dominating, Susan submitting in anything relating to sex, so the concentration on Jean's needs seemed natural. Oddly enough, while she would have enjoyed being worked on herself, Susan found real gratification "servicing" Jean. She fantasized about being a serving girl or, again, a slave girl, giving pleasure to her mistress, with the implied threat of severe punishment if she didn't do a good job. With that fantasy, and that implied threat hanging over her, even the most depraved act was defensible if it increased her mistress's enjoyment. As a consequence, Jean's nipples were lovingly kissed and sucked and her cunt and ass were thoroughly kissed, licked and finger-fucked. Needless to say, Jean greatly enjoyed the ministrations of her "slave," and, she had to admit, relished the idea of having complete control over Susan, including, of course, spanking.

Susan's fear of and craving for embarrassment and humiliation was now recognized by both of them, and, as shown when Susan's panties were exposed at the shoe store, she was tremendously aroused and mortified at the same time. Since then, Jean had made Susan go without panties several times and once, on an escalator, had run her hand completely up to her cunt and fondled her. They were completely concealed, but Susan was positive that everyone in the store had seen, and her face stayed red for twenty minutes. Another time when they were looking for a two piece bathing suit for Susan (she had always worn modest, one piece, skirted suits), Jean "accidentally" held the curtain on the dressing room open, exhibiting Susan's bare breasts to anyone looking. Again, it was unlikely that anyone had seen anything, but Susan felt that a thousand eyes had been on her. On both occasions, Susan admitted that a real rush of excitement went through her as she knew exposure was possible, and that, even while blushing and trying to conceal herself, she really liked it when Jean forced her display her "charms." Nonetheless, Susan still resisted vigorously each time Jean proposed, or ordered, her to be more revealing. Thus, the stage was set for the trip to Maine.

The two women had each purchased a pair of relatively short shorts to wear under a colorful tunic shirt top which came down and inch or so below the crotch and they had decided to wear those outfits on the trip. Early Sunday morning, while Don packed the car, Jean went over to Susan's and astounded her with the demand that she remove her shorts.

"What do you mean, honey? We decided that we would both wear shorts!"

"I'm wearing shorts. You are wearing your shirt and panties, no shorts!"

"You're kidding! I couldn't possibly go out of the house, much less on a trip, dressed like that! I just won't do it!"

"Oh, yes you will, even if I have to take them off myself -- after spanking you for disobeying!" Susan tried to run past into the bathroom, but Jean grabbed her arm and demanded, "Take them off!"

"No I won't!"

"Ok, then, we'll do it the hard way." With that, Jean pulled Susan over her knee, unfastened the shorts, and pulled them down her thighs, exposing the sheer panties that Susan always wore. Her hand came down with a tremendous smack, causing Susan's bottom to quiver and leaving a clear hand print in vivid red. The hand began a series of slaps that elicited cries of agony and protest from Susan.

"Stop, Jean! I can't go out like that. Please don't make me do it! Ooh, that hurts! Stop, please!" Her cries were interspersed with loud smacks and slaps that caused her entire body to writhe and twist. Finally, and inevitably, her defenses crumbled and she lay inert across Jean's lap, crying in frustration and humiliation as much as pain. "Jean, dear, please stop. I'll do it. I'1l do it!" Her surrender was accompanied by a profusion of tears as she envisioned sitting half naked in the car, but once again, even as she cried in mortification, she felt an undeniable flood of warmth and excitement in her cunt, as what she both feared and wanted was being forced on her. "Oh, Jean, do I have to ride all the way without my shorts? My panties will be showing all the time!"

Jean stood her up and hugged her. "All the way, honey, and you know you'll enjoy it. Now, take your bra off too."

"Oh my heavens, I'l1 be almost naked! Please let me keep my bra; my breasts will jiggle too much without it!"

Jean just looked at her and shook her head, so Susan meekly pulled off her shirt, removed her bra and, wearing just her panties, said, "I might as well go like this!" Jean looked at Susan's almost nude body, and said, "Maybe you're right. Maybe I'll make you ride all the way naked!" At that, Susan quickly grabbed her shirt and pulled it on, and said, contritely, "I'll go this way, you bully." She paused, and then, "Gods, my bottom hurts! How am I going to ride all that way -- what a way to start a trip!"

With an impish grin, Jean pulled the bottle of lotion from her pocket and said, "I thought you would need a spanking before you would see the light, so I brought this with me. Pull your panties down and I'll spread it on that cute little red ass."

"You! Ooh, I wish I were bigger!" Nonetheless, she submissively did as she was told, and, for a very pleasant five minutes, had her bottom gently stroked and massaged. Then, wearing only her sheer panties and tunic shirt, she went with Jean to join Don at the car and begin the trip. Needless to say, Don was delighted with her attire, and fulsomely praised her charming and provocative appearance. Susan was both embarrassed and flattered by his compliments, and got in the back seat suffused with a feeling of being sexy and daring. Suddenly she was savoring the near nudity and looking forward to the long car ride before her. She sat back in the seat, looked down at the hard nipples poking out through her thin shirt, and, defying her censor, pulled the tail of her shirt up, exposing her panties. Then, she looked up at Jean, grinning, and said, "I guess I'm ready!"

The trip was relatively unexceptional, but Susan was titillated the entire way by her feeling of being exposed, even if concealed within the car. However, there were two events that really aroused her embarrassment-excitement syndrome. They stopped to eat a picnic lunch at a roadside rest area, and she was forced to move around in a semi-public area, always conscious of scrutiny by other picnickers, even if they were too remote to see details. Much of that scrutiny was imaginary, but when she had to visit the restroom, her jiggling breasts, with jutting nipples, combined with the inevitable revealing of her panties as she walked, attracted real attention and caused a deep flush to cover her face. Leaving the restroom, she was so embarrassed that she almost ran back to the car, a gait that caused her braless breasts to bounce up and down and her panties to be almost completely exposed, providing onlookers something really to stare at. As they left the rest area, she huddled down in the back seat, crimson with embarrassment, but exhilarated at the same time. Jean and Don kidded her unmercifully about her run back to the car, but, at the same time, flattered, and flustered, her by speculating on the impact her near nudity probably had on the observers, particularly the men. Most flattering of all, though, and what really made her feel sexy, was when both admitted that the sight of her running even excited them and made them very happy that she was coming to their car!

The second event happened as they were stuck in a long line of traffic that was moving at a snail's pace because of road repair. Two lanes were moving sporadically, first one pushed ahead, then the other, the same cars passing and repassing each other. A large truck was matching their speed, first going by them and being caught in turn. Susan had been very conscious of truck drivers looking down at her as they passed, but she had become used to the exposure of her thighs, and even had come to enjoy the mild exhibitionism. After they had passed and been passed by the same truck, she glanced up and exchanged smiles with the driver as he went by them again. This happened several times as they exchanged positions, with the driver obviously letting his eyes rim over Susan's legs each time, even winking at her once. Susan first thought was to pull her shirt down as far as possible, but she surprised herself by refraining from doing so even when she realized that the edge of her panties was showing. In fact, as she moved around, the shirt pulled up enough that the crotch was revealed. Susan couldn't meet his eyes, but as they drove by and she knew that he was looking, a wave of heat went through her. Finally, the end of the traffic hold up approached and Susan knew that the next time they caught the truck would be the last time, and she determined to look up and smile as he saw her. At the last second, without conscious thought, she slouched further down in the seat, pulling her shirt up completely over the top of her brief, sheer panties, and looked up, right at the driver who was staring, amazed, at the erotic picture Susan presented. At the last second he raised his eyes to hers, winked and mouthed the word "Wow!" as Don pulled away.

Susan lay there, not pulling her shirt down, as she thought, "How on earth did I ever do that? My, God, I showed myself to him! A complete stranger!" When she described what she had done to Jean later, they agreed that it was easier with a stranger, someone she would never see again. Still, the realization that she had deliberately exposed herself astonished, and dismayed, her and forced her to recognize how much she had changed in a relatively short time. She also wondered how much she would change in the next month, a really frightening thought.

Shortly after that, they left the interstate highway, traveling onwards on a secondary road for another hour. Finally, they took a local road which Don said circled the lake, and after another half hour, slowed and turned off onto an unpaved drive marked "private road." "This is it," Don announced with pride, following the twisting dirt lane for a quarter mile through a beautiful woodland made up mostly of white pines, firs and birches. The sun coming through the tall trees made a lovely dappled pattern on the ground which was almost bare of underbrush, making it seem that they were driving through a park. Despite the openness, there was nothing in view but the trees, themselves -- no houses, debris, rubbish or people, just nature. "My grandfather owned all this and left it to me, and Jean and I have kept it intact. Most of the large land holdings around here have been broken up into large building lots of two or three acres, mostly on the other side of the lake, but we like the isolation." At that point, the drive curved and suddenly ended at the back of a large, very sturdy log cabin and Don parked under the shelter of what really amounted to a porte cochere, even if that term seems somewhat pretentious for a log cabin. On the other hand, you could hardly refer to a structure supported by posts made of tree trunks 15" in diameter, supporting a row of massive beams roofed by an extensive deck, a "car port."

Don unlocked the door and they entered what Susan later would realize was a large, modern kitchen area, but, now, her eyes went immediately through the intervening space to an expanse of glass that provided a sweeping view of the lake. There was an eight-foot sliding glass door, flanked on either side by two floor-to-ceiling picture windows, presenting an almost unimaginable panoramic vista of dark stones, sparkling water, white sails and, in the distance, the barely discernible line of the opposite shore. Susan stared at the unparalleled beauty spread before her and simply gasped, "Oh, I don't believe it! It's so lovely!" As she stood, enraptured, Don and Jean watched her with delight for that reaction was all they had hoped for, not blasé or nonchalant, but genuinely thrilled and admiring.

Finally, Jean said, "Let's get settled and then we can show you the outside. Now, what do you think of our cabin?"

Susan reluctantly turned away from the windows and let her eyes focus on the interior, and was startled anew by what she saw. "You call this a cabin?" The entire first floor was one vast room with a sloping ceiling, starting over the windows and going upwards almost twenty feet. The walls were plastered and painted in light colors, and the ceiling was constructed of walnut stained planking. The living room section was full height, with stairs on the left leading to a bedroom loft over the kitchen, dining area. The kitchen was on the right, completely modern and separated from the living room by a peninsula bar with stools. Between the kitchen and the stairs under the loft was the dining area, furnished with a massive, round dining-game table, buffet and chairs. The only thing breaking up the open floor plan was an enormous, black stone fireplace with a massive black stone hearth and mantle between the kitchen and dining area, with a matching stone chimney going upwards through the front of the loft to the roof. This supported the loft, eliminating the need for posts, and, as Susan soon discovered, permitted a second fireplace in the sleeping area. The living room was furnished with two couches and several overstuffed chairs (along with various tables and lamps), permitting occupants to face either the windows or the fireplace, as they wished. At the kitchen end, the living room contained a pool table with a removable top for ping-pong. The wall at the other end was completely covered by full book shelves, the titles testifying to the catholic tastes of the present and past owners. The stairs to the loft were at that end, and the space under the stairs and extending to the back wall under the loft was used for a small, well-equipped office as well as for a half-bath.

Susan could hardly comprehend the level of comfort and luxury, so far from her picture of a "cabin in Maine." Finally, they climbed upstairs to the loft where she was enchanted not only to find the fireplace, but to see opposite it, another sliding glass door opening onto a deck, over the "car port," actually under the spreading boughs of a massive white pine. The room, itself, contained the two full-sized beds Jean had described plus two chests of drawers and two closets on each side. A full bathroom was on the stair side, over the ground floor half-bath. "This is the most beautiful house I've ever been in," Susan exclaimed. I don't know how you ever leave it! And you only come up here one month a year?"

"Actually, we normally come up more often than that, for several weekends in the fall and winter, and for a couple of weeks in the spring," Jean replied. "It all depends on Don's schedule, for I can work here as well as at home. This year, with that major contract in the works, Don has been tied up continuously, so we haven't been able to get away. We love it here, though, and have even considered living here when Don retires. That's a long time from now, though, and, anyway, it gets ungodly cold here in the winter! Come on, we can unpack later. Let's go outside."

As they started down the stairs, Susan saw her reflection in a full-length mirror on the bathroom door. The tunic-shirt that had barely covered her in the morning was now wrinkled up and exposed the entire crotch of her panties in front, her buttocks in the rear. "Oh, my heavens, look at me! I can't go anywhere looking like this."

Jean glanced back and said, "Come on, honey. You look cute."

"Cute! My God, you can see the color of my nipples through this shirt and my cunt hair through my panties! I might as well be naked! I'm not going outside like this!"

"Don't be silly. Anyway, there's just the three of us here, and we've seen it all already. Besides, you do look cute!"

"Oh, nuts, I guess it doesn't matter after going around like this all day. Boy, I didn't know that my breasts showed so clearly through this shirt. Gods, I'd never have gone into the restroom!"

They went back downstairs, Don slid the door open, and they all stepped out on the deck, which ran the full width of the cabin. From there, the view was even more magnificent than through the windows, and Susan was still more enthralled by the scenic beauty. From the deck she could see that, as Don had described earlier, the cabin was built on a ledge of black rock that extended to and under the water in a sort of peninsula. As they walked down toward the lake, she saw the narrow arm of the lake on the left, with cottages visible on the far shore, probably fifty yards away. Straight ahead and to the right, the main body of the lake stretched as far as she could see from this lower level. Don went back inside as Susan and Jean continued their exploration, looking down at their boat dock and boathouse, with Jean saying, "You can see why I said that you needed these shoes to walk on these rocks. Rubber soles or bare feet are needed to walk on them, and they get too hot for bare feet when the sun is out."

Shortly afterwards, Don came back out wearing shorts and said, "The pool isn't too bad. I called Billy and he's coming over to help me get the debris out and get things going. Come on, Susan. I'll show you the swimming pool -- it's interesting." They followed him, and Susan realized that she had completely overlooked the pool because it looked like nothing more than another, deeper dip in the rock. "See, it's about 40 x 40 feet in an irregular circle, with the center, about 20 x 30, the deep area, about nine feet. There's a drain under those leaves in the center, and we have to clean them out before we can put water in. Billy Morrison, a kid who lives across the arm there, works for the association and is coming to help."

Jean interrupted, "He's not really a kid, anymore, really. He must be 17 or 18 now, but he's helped us since he was a kid. Oh, there he comes now!" A small boat disappeared behind the rocks going toward the dock.

Susan suddenly remembered her attire and said, "My heavens, I can't let him see me like this! I've got to go in and put some clothes on."

"Now you stay right here! You look delectable and I'm sure that Billy would love to meet you! Besides, he's seen me, many times, wearing nothing but my bikini bottoms, and you've got on more than that."

"Oh, Jean, I can't let him see me! I'd be so embarrassed that....I don't know what!" With that she turned and started as if to run up to the cabin.

Before she could get away, though, Jean grabbed her arm, and commanded, "Now you stay right here! He'll see a lot more than your panties before the month is out, and, in any case, you'll enjoy having him look. Now, you've had one spanking today. Do you want another?"

At that moment, a tall, good looking young man climbed the last of the stairs from the dock, and called, "Hi, Jean!" He hurried over and gave her a big hug, saying, "You two haven't been here in a long time!"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds