• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Rick and the Smutty Safari

Rick and the Smutty Safari

12

WARNING: This is EXTREMLY Futa / hermaphrodite heavy fiction written for a niche audience. The plot is a bit thin, and really only there to string our poor hero from one encounter to the next. Please exercise a healthy suspension of disbelief: This is not realistic erotica, it is fetishized, exaggerated, largely impossible pornographic smut. Thank you, and happy fapping.

I will write future chapters until I run out of inspiration / ideas for this story arc. Enjoy!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter 1, "The Woods"

Rick was making good time on the trail, on track to reach the hill's summit by noon, when the alert tone on his phone went off. Unlike his friends, Rick had opted for the ultra rugged, satellite uplinked mountaineering cell phone over a flashy smart phone. He couldn't surf the web, but the thing was fully waterproof and could get signal anywhere.

Currently, its insistent buzzing was telling him that the National Weather Service had issued an alert for his area of sudden T-storms and flash flooding. Sudden changes in weather were to be expected in this part of the country, but this was supposed to be a doozy. Rick was prepared though, being a more experienced hiker than many twice his age (other college kids went to Cancun for spring break, he'd been hiking since he was three..), and broke from his planned route to get to the nearest high ground. It began to drizzle as he found a good spot, and outright rain as he started setting up.

Rick quickly strung his camping hammock and rain tarp between a pair of tall, sturdy trees, slung his pack with its waterproof cover on a nearby branch, and ducked into his setup as a loud crack signaled the sky opening. The rain became a downpour, dropping the temperature considerably. Rick had gotten a bit wet while setting up, and he was beginning to get cold. Fortunately, dry clothes were in his pack for later, and he had tossed his micro-fleece blanket in the hammock while setting up.

Amidst the roar of the rain and booms of thunder, he shimmied out of his wet clothes and stuffed them into the storage pouch of his hammock, and wrapped himself up in his blanket. Figuring it might take a while for this to blow over, Rick drifted off for a light nap.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Rick dreamed of his college dorm, just that morning when he was about to set out for his hike. Stacy, one of his friends (not 'girlfriend' though, more like frequent friend with benefits), had just got out from a morning lecture on deviant behavior, and being a deviant herself, was intolerably horny and determined to delay him for a little while. He had just finished filling his pack when she slunk into the room and pressed herself to his back. He could feel that she had already ditched her blouse and bra, as her perky little tits were unmistakable through the thin fabric of his tank-top. A delicate hand reached around to cup his crotch as she nuzzled his neck.

"Stay a while why-don-cha?"

Rick laughed and squirmed in her embrace, as much to get some movement on his cock as anything else. "Stacy, I gotta go, its a long drive out there.."

She slipped around in front of him, giving him a full dose of pouty lips and puppy-dog eyes. "But its such a short drive in here..." She said, rubbing between her legs with her other hand. Her firm hand-fulls bobbed on her chest as she pressed her arms together to give Rick a good view of her cleavage. Stacy had kind of a sultry punk girl appeal to her, with modest curves on a slight frame, bright pink hair, and dusky eyeshadow. Her pale skin was decorated here and there with a growing tattoo collection, and glints of light shined from a few piercings that punctuated her features from her eyebrow to her nipples. She planned to go lower eventually...

"You could always come with me...we'll pack a picnic and I'll eat you for lunch!" Rick waggled his eyebrows at her, knowing that oral was her weak spot.

She smirked at him and suddenly dropped, taking his shorts with her. "How about we stay in and 69 all day." Her lips dove forward, not waiting for a reply. She licked up the length of Rick's growing shaft before guiding it into her mouth with her tongue, rolling the studded ball of her tongue-ring right under the head of Rick's cock. She gave him a look halfway between innocent schoolgirl and town harlot as she started to bob her head over his shaft.

"You mind-tricks won't work on me..." Rick's voice shuddered and sounded less than convincing. Stacy was a psych major, and the only thing she liked better than a real fuck was a mind-fuck. Still, Rick figured he could stand to be a little late getting out. His hands went to rest on her shoulders as she swirled her tongue under his cock and slid her lips up and down his shaft, sucking gently all the while. Rick's knees trembled a little and Stacy swung him over towards the bed, breaking her mouth off his cock to lick his balls while Rick leaned back against his pack.

"Mother nature can't make you feel like I can Ricky-boy, Besides, she's always around and I'm feeling freaky now!" Stacy's lips nibbled softly up the underside of his shaft, her tongue tip flicking its stud back and forth as she climbed, until taking him into her mouth again and bobbing more energetically than before. Rick had no reply but a moan as he let her win this one. Suddenly he felt something knocking at his back door and sat up abruptly.

"What the hell Stacy!"

Stacy just grinned at him around his cock, withdrawing her finger from where it was poking at his asshole. She pulled off and kissed his tip. "Oh come on, some guys like it. How can you be sure you don't unless you try?"

Rick scowled at her, his ass clenching reflexively. "Hell no. I'll be into that when pigs fly. That's an exit only..." Stacy just smiled and slipped her hands under his butt, squeezing and rubbing his cheeks. "Can't help it, dat ass!" She nuzzled his cock and gave an over the top porn star style lick up one side. "Besides, you didn't seem to have a problem going in my exit last night..."

Rick blushed, admitting to himself that it did feel amazing. He was just a little uptight about it, after all, he was a guy... "You're right, I'm a prick. Maybe...I'm just not ready for it yet ok babe?"

Stacy grinned and grazed her teeth carefully over his tip, making him shiver. "Ok lover, whenever you're ready." She gave him a naughty wink and went back to stroking her fingers and lips across his shaft. "And you're not a prick. This is a prick!" with that she downed his cock again, rolling his balls in one hand while squeezing his buns with the other. She had him moaning like a whore in minutes and cumming like a champ soon after. She swallowed his load, making sure to suck just a little more to make Rick squirm and yelp, then pulled off his cock with a smack of her lips. Stacy stood cupped his balls, giving him a Cheshire grin, "Well, I really should go study for my test tomorrow. Enjoy the woods! I enjoyed yours..." and sashayed back out of his dorm, slipping on her top along the way. Rick let out a bewildered chuckle as he tried to catch his breath and got dressed again. Stacy was crazy, but then thats why he lov...liked her.

~~~~~*~~~~~

The vivid dream / memory faded, leaving Rick with his hands around his dick under the blanket. Something nagged at his mind, bringing him out of dreamland and back to reality. When Rick woke up it was eerily calm. No patter of raindrops falling from leaves, no birds chirping as they emerged from their hiding places, only wind blowing over tall grass. Wind, and the creaking of overstressed wood...

No sooner had Rick peeked out of the hammock to see what was going on, than he suddenly fell earthward. Landing with a splat, his fall was cushioned by a deep mud puddle below him, which immediately seeped into the hammock and covered his blanket and clothing. He struggled to disentangle himself from his muddy silk sheath, and what greeted his eyes when he got free left him in shock: everything was gone.

All the trees that had been surrounding him were gone...

Washed away maybe? No, because in their place were rolling fields of chest high grass. The trees where his hammock had been hanging were now old rotted husks, broken from his weight. How could this have happened? Even if he had somehow slept through some kind of landslide, there would be evidence of it...right?

He wasn't in a good place to sit and ponder though. For one, he was stark naked out in the wilderness. Not that he was bashful; while Rick might have been a little round in the middle, his muscular arms and legs made it obvious he wasn't soft. And his partners so far hadn't complained about the girth of what was hanging between his legs or how he used it (though he had always been paranoid that it was a bit short).

His blanket and damp clothes were muddy now, but he'd have to figure out a way to salvage them; his pack with all his spare provisions was nowhere to be seen, possibly washed away with the rest of...everything. Rick re-strung the ridge line of his hammock as a makeshift clothes line and tossed his much covered gear over it to drip dry. He might have to park it here for a while to at least let his shorts dry before trying to figure out where he was, he just hoped on one else happened upon him while he was au-naturel.

A buzzing from the mud broke him from his sulking and instantly lifted his mood, his phone! Quickly he bent over and snatched it from the mud, wiping off the screen. Somehow the battery life had dropped from around three quarters to less than 10%. With the last moments of battery life he checked his GPS - 'Location not found' was all he got for his efforts. Before he could ponder just what in the hell was going on, he heard a sound like rapidly approaching hoofbeats...

Rick looked up just in time to see what looked like a strange horse barreling down on him through the tall grass. From the expression on its face, it was just as surprised to see him! He had only moments to puzzle out how the animal's gait seemed wrong, and its face too short... almost like a cartoon character, before they collided and he went down into the mud with... whatever it was.

When the stars cleared from his eyes he was sitting atop something from the mind of a perverted cartoonist: Somewhere between a person and a horse, the creature... a "she" as Rick was embarrassed to find out from his hands firmly planted on her ample, heaving, bosom, was covered in fine jet-black hair and was firmly muscled, except for the soft yet perky globes on her chest. The skin under the hair was also black, becoming inkier around her lips and nipples, and her eyes were storm grey. Rick was even more startled when this humanoid mare smirked and spoke,

"Well little naked monkey, if you wanted a pony ride, all you had to do was ask!"

It was almost too much; she even had a deep southern accent like some hayseed country horse might have in children's program. Rick's face crumpled in confusion at her remark, then alarm as he felt something smack into the small of his back and creep up. He twisted around to see what looked like a mottled black and pink snake the width of his forearm crawling up his back...until he realized that it wasn't a snake, and that the horse lady wasn't strictly a "she".

The mare, 'stallion-ess' actually seemed more appropriate, chose that moment to buck, sending Rick flying over the growing monstrosity of her horse-cock, to land on his face in the mud ahead of her. Before he could react he felt strong hands grip his hips and yank him back. Something wet and wide pressed against his pucker, threatening to stretch his poor virgin ring wide. He felt a little spurt against his ass, the thick pre lubing his entrance and letting him know that the the horse-woman was more than ready for him, tingling slightly.

"Oh God no, please please, it won't fit..." was all Rick managed before she jerked his hips back again, her tip starting to push into him slowly.

"Giddy-up partner." the stallion-ess whispered into his ear as she slowly pressed forward with her hips, forcing the oversized blunt tip of her horse meat past his sphincter. Rick cried out in shock and pain as he was stretched wider than ever before, a thick invader making its way up his gut. Miraculously, Rick could feel himself stretching faster than he thought possible and the sharp pain he imagined he would feel as his hole was torn apart never came. "Ooooh, a virgin!" she cooed, shuddering behind him as she fed inch after inch of her fat cock into the man's ass, squeezing his cheeks in encouragement. "Just relax boy, let it happen and I won't ride ya too rough.."

She nibbled on his ear as she passed halfway, many more inches yet to go. Rick squirmed and clawed at the mud, but she held his hips firmly. He could feel her pre lubing up his insides as she stuffed him, the tingling spreading. Was there something about her spunk that was making this possible? By all reason this should be splitting his pristine little sphincter in two, but she was putting him on like a tight rubber glove! Despite the shock and shame of being so suddenly ass raped by a talking horse with tits, Rick's cock was rock hard from the constant slow slide of her prick over his prostate. This did not escape the stallion-ess' notice, who chuckled into his ear, "Like it? You ain't seen nothin' yet.." She finally stopped an inch or so from her base, pausing for a moment to wiggle her hips and feel her cock stir the man's insides.

Rick moaned again, no longer trying to get away, but just trying to endure this. She started to move again, drawing her length out of him, stopping at her flare, and sliding it all back in. Rick cried out and began his struggles anew, the constant motion of her shaft making it hard to think. The black beauty behind him bucked like a broncho, stuffing him over and over, making his whole body shake with each thrust.

There was a rustle in the grass ahead, and Rick heard a new voice, "Hey, where did ya go?" A moment later another horse-woman stepped forward, smaller then the first – pony like. Her coat was patterned like a painted horse, brilliant white with chestnut splotches, and pearly skin covering her face, nipples, and of course, her oversized, dangling fuck-stick.

"Oooooh, there you are...Did we make a new friend? I wanna ride too!" the pony exclaimed, and trotted forward excitedly, her mast extending and rising swiftly.

Rick only had time to open his mouth in protest before his new playmate thrust herself deep between his lips, making Rick gag around her cock. He felt it slide down his throat, and it was all he could do just to try to keep breathing as the monster began to pump in and out of his mouth, the salty tang of her pre smearing all over his tongue.

The two worked in unison, silent now except for alternating grunts, and moans, and the wet sound of fucking. The pony was taking Rick's mouth with vigorous enthusiasm, lacking the measured pace of the stallion-ess. She also seemed to lack the stamina of her counterpart, as her body suddenly tensed and she rammed her entire length down Rick's gullet, making his neck bulge out. She came in long spurts, pumping at least a liter of hot salty spunk right into Rick's belly, trembling and whinnying all the while. Her hips sprang into action again, convulsing in short little bursts, fucking Rick's face like she was trying to fling the last few spurts of her orgasm down his throat. Panting, she pushed away from Rick, a torrent of cum pouring out of his coughing, hacking mouth as her limp cock flopped out.

"Im... not... done... yet!" she panted and shoved on Rick's shoulders, taking her partner by surprise and pushing the stallion-ess onto her butt.

The stallion-ess' hands clamped down hard on Rick's hips, pulling him back with her as she fell. Rick was briefly suspended mid air on the black horse-woman's cock before his body weight drove him all the way down the the hilt, impaling him on well over a foot of horse-cock. The stallion-ess moaned and rolled her hips under Rick as he bottomed out, grinding her pelvis against his ass.

"Again? Always did think you were part rabbit." she grunted out between groans, "Well, I ain't even halfway, so git on already!" The stallion-ess' hands went from their grip on Rick's hips, after all he was speared on her pole and wasn't going anywhere, to pull Rick into an arm lock that leaned him back enough for the pony to climb aboard. Her hard nipples dug into Rick's back as she nuzzled his neck, "That poor filly always did blow her load too soon. Don't worry, she has plenty of spunk left in her. Speakin' o which, I'm savin' all mine up; I'm gonna plug yer ass up good..."

Sapphire blue eyes locked on Rick's hard-on hungrily as the pony straddled over the comparatively small human penis. "Aw, its so small it's kinda cute! Still, I just gotta have something in my cunny... it feels so empty!"

The pony spread her loose, drooling cunt lips wide and slowly sank down over Ricks cock. With constant pressure on his prostate, Rick had been hard almost the whole time, and his dick ached for some attention. Rick was barely even still lucid at this point, a dribble of cum still oozing out of the corner of his slack-jawed mouth, but his eyes flew open wide as he was sheathed in the pony's burning hot horse sex. Her cunt slipped on easily, but then squeezed tight as a virgin once she had him hilted.

The weight of the white horse woman drove Rick down even farther on the black one's cock than he thought possible, spreading his ass cheeks wide over her lap. He was surrounded with, and crushed by, two pair of massive, soft tits, and sandwiched between a throbbing cock and a milking cunt; every which way the boy was covered in horseflesh. The pony started to rock her hips, sliding his cock within her, sliding his ass over the cock in him.

Rocking and grinding soon became bouncing, which then became hammering, making his ass take the stallion-ess' cock deep with each slamming stroke of that mare-sex. The stallion-ess behind him began to get into the action, thrusting up in time with the other's bounces, making the tits smooshed on his chest and back bounce and jiggle furiously. He was in her pussy so deep it almost felt like her cunt lips were slurping on his balls, and with the stallion-ess driving him from behind, it was almost like she was fucking the pony-girl with Rick as a kinky cock sleeve.

Rick felt something getting hard over his belly and begin to creep up, and before too long the white flared head of the pony's cock was playing peek a boo with him from within her cleavage. His ass had finally accepted the thick cock deep inside it, and he was actually beginning to feel good. Rick moaned again, bucking his own hips up and down between the two in an effort to get himself off. He was so close, and from the feel of the other two, so were they.

The pony's prick finally extended past the jiggling valley it had been trapped in, pistoning up and down under Rick's chin. The pony grabbed her own breasts roughly and began to mash them over her cock, rubbing them up and down, smearing them with the pre bubbling enthusiastically from the tip. The slow and steady work horse under him finally reached her peak and screamed, unloading buckets of cum into his ass, spurting with such force that squirts of the thick white stuff were forced out of his hole from around her cock in great waves. Her orgasm triggered his, making him erupt into the pony, his balls clenching as his cum disappeared into the white horse's hungry snatch. The pony came last in the chain, her cunt bathing Rick and the stallion-ess under him in her hot juices, quivering and clenching around Rick's modest cock. The pony's self tit-job set off her cock next, hosing Rick's face down with a white spray, causing the mess to ooze down his neck and onto his chest.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Rick and the Smutty Safari

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds