• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Only a Dream...

Only a Dream...

I woke up in a fog, my head and eyelids feeling like they weighed a ton, as if I'd been drugged. It took me a minute to register where I was. I wasn't in my room at home, but in the guest room at Jessica's house, my best friend. We'd been hanging out that night; I must have gotten drunk and crashed at their place instead of driving home.

Once I registered where I was, still fighting the heavy feeling in my head, I tried to figure out what woke me up. It was a tight, almost painful feeling in my pussy. How I'd missed it before, I don't know, I can only assume I was drugged, but above me – on top of me actually – was a man. A couple more blinks and I realized I knew the man. It was James, my best friend's husband, and he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Then it just clicked. He wasn't just shirtless; he wasn't wearing anything! And he was the tight feeling in my pussy.

"This is a dream," I thought to myself. "I can't believe I'm having a sex dream about James!"

James is a great guy; he's smart, funny and obviously a caring guy who loves his family. But physically – well, he isn't my type. He's short, hairy and a...big guy. A complete teddy bear that I love as a brother, but not someone I'd ever have expected to dream about fucking, even if he wasn't Jessica's husband.

But it was a just a dream, right? It felt so real, I couldn't be sure. There was no doubt now, real or imagined, what I felt in my cunt was him. That was the pain I felt, like a fat dick was stretching me.

Dreaming or not, I decided to fight him off. I couldn't scream, as my mouth seemed to be as heavy as my eyelids and head. But I pushed against his chest with every ounce of strength that I had. I kicked at him, trying anything I could think of to get him off of me.

Suddenly he stopped thrusting, his cock still in my pussy, and just stared at me. He looked me deep in the eye, my hands still on his chest where I'd been pushing him away. And I saw something in his eyes. I couldn't explain it if my life depended on it, but all of a sudden I knew I didn't want him to stop fucking me.

I lifted my legs, placing my feet on the back of his thighs and started to raise my hips, thrusting toward him.

He grinned at me, lowered his mouth to my ear and whispered, "Slut!" Then he began to move again, tortuously slow. I tried to repress a moan as I felt him move deeper into my pussy. He was so thick, I couldn't believe it. I hadn't felt that filled since my first time.

He reached down and rolled up my t-shirt, exposing my breasts and shoving the rolled t-shirt into my mouth as a gag. He sucked my left nipple into his mouth and bit down hard. It was a good thing he'd gagged me; I'd have woke the whole house if he hadn't.

His thrusts became faster and harder. It seemed forever before, finally, I felt his hips pressed fully against mine. He was in as deep as possible. It wasn't the longest dick I'd ever had, but it was definitely the thickest. I wouldn't have been surprised to see blood on his cock he'd stretched me so much with his fat dick. Again, I appreciated the gag in my mouth.

He held himself there, as deep in my pussy as he could go, and ground himself against me, sending electric shocks through my clit.

He took my other breast into his mouth, biting that nipple as well as he mauled my other tit with his hand.

I don't think I'd ever been in so much pain and yet so turned on before. I began thrusting my hips against him again as he resumed thrusting into me as hard as he could.

I was so close to cumming when he again leaned to my ear and whispered, "You don't cum unless I say you can, slut."

It took me every ounce of strength I had to hold back my release.

"That's a good little slut!" he moaned.

In a matter of thrusts, I felt him bury himself as deep as he could in my cunt again and hold himself there. He twisted my nipple and said, "Don't you cum, slut." Then, with a grunt and an agonized expression, I felt him shoot his seed deep in me.

He slumped his full weight on me, breathing heavily, before he finally slid his dick from my pussy. He fixed my t-shirt and stood next to the bed.

"Clean me, whore." he said as he guided his cock to my now free mouth. I eagerly licked at his dick, licking every fat inch of it, before swallowing as much of his dick as I could.

Once he was cleaned to his satisfaction, he headed for the door. Before exiting, he turned back to me. "I still didn't say you could cum. Keep your hands off your cunt." Then he walked out, closing the door behind him.

I was definitely dreaming or drugged, otherwise I never would have fallen back to sleep so easily. Especially without relieving myself first.

I woke the next morning and stretched lazily before I recalled the events of the night before. My pussy was a little sore, but I checked the sheets and my panties; everything seemed clean.

"That was one hell of a dream. Not sure how I'm going to look James in the eye today," I thought with a giggle. "I guess it's just been so long since I've gotten any, I played with myself too rough."

I staggered to the bathroom and undressed to jump in the shower. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror before I stepped in and was shocked by what I saw. I saw a note written in marker on my stomach.

"You're mine now, slut."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Only a Dream...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 288 milliseconds