• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • My Funny Valentine Ch. 06

My Funny Valentine Ch. 06

Chapter Six

Three Valentine's Days Later

Vanessa hung from her mother's nipple, suckling, sucking milk from an amazingly larger tit than I had first tasted, strapped into a papoose so Jill could man her camera. She filmed me being inundated by pussy from two gorgeous porn stars, the youthful blonde on my covered cock and the veteran brunette on my mouth while two men, one built like me, both in body and cock, long and narrow, perfect sized to enter anal passages without too much pain, which he currently demonstrated sharing the blonde, the other massively muscular with an immense cock again matching his body also occupying an asshole fortunately famous for such intrusion so the veteran brunette could handle it.

We were christening our new home appropriate to our profession. We had actually christened it more intimately much earlier that morning, my wife and I, one on one, with a good morning fuck and a loving bath and another bout more about making love followed by a shower.

The wet sounds of fucking and sucking, the murmurs of pleasure muffled by mouths, the two women sealing lips for most of the orgy except to catch breath and moan pleasure, only the two anal fuckers had their mouth free to sound out their enjoyment, mostly grunts with an occasional "fuck," I had covered with a boom mic. I liked my sound natural in my films, cringing at the horrible dubbing usually shoved onto the soundtrack without regard to synching with anyone on screen.

Like Dave before, the boom operator sported an erection. Before the brunette had blinded me with her pussy, I had noticed his interest lay more in my wife than the porn babes.

We finished with the cum or money shot. I often avoided them, preferring watching cum drip from shiny wide open pussies or assholes. We had those too, but the man with the monster dick pulled out and rubbed off his climax, coating the brunette's lower back with cream.

The women both trembled and vocalized convincingly. It helped that they actually came. I gave the brunette, the hardest to make cum, the cue for the rest of us, shouting out "I'm cumming!" when she did. My cock and my clit stroking fingers finished off the blonde one last time, her orgasms had been nearly constant, while I let go the long resistance to release semen as did the skinny guy behind the blonde.

Jill with her usual élan zoomed into the blonde's genitals when the porn star collapsed onto her back revealing cum dripping out of both pussy and anus, the latter obscenely expanded.

"Cut," I said lounging naked on my side. "That's a wrap."

"Thank god," said Jill, carefully setting down her hand held camera.

We chuckled and winked at each other remembering earlier times.

"You guys can go," I said, moments later, handing out cash. They would get checks mailed to them, but relished under the table payments, especially when cash expanded their pay.

"Aren't you going to shoot covering shots?" asked the boom operator, his eyes still mostly keyed onto Jill and her naked breast. Trusting my operators and the rest of my staff, I rarely needed fillers to add to the shooting of the fuck. He was new.

I chuckled. "You want to watch some more?"

He actually blushed.

"Joe trusts us to get what he needs," Jill explained. "Now shoo you guys. This is our anniversary."

We got congratulations from all but the boom guy. I even received kisses from the porn star women as did Jill. When the big guy noticed Jill back away from his approach, he was gentleman enough to not pursue. He did joke, "You should get rid of the asshole. I got more what it takes."

"I noticed," Jill replied. They shared a laugh and a nod. He was actually a pretty cool guy, not exactly brilliant, but not arrogant either like many of his kind, especially those with his endowments. Arrogance got you fired from my set.

The boom guy seemed to linger longer. "He wants you," I whispered into Jill's ear as she sat on my lap. "He must like big, gorgeous tits." The other women were much less endowed. I preferred natural breasts. The brunette's were almost floppy. Her ass was her featured part. It was perfect. The blonde's tits were youthful, buoyant, but I'd be surprised if they filled a C cup. Two babies had brought Jill into the double D range.

"He's kind of cute," she surprised me in saying but I went with it.

"I fuck other women, obviously. It's only fair if you get a chance to fuck other guys, especially cute ones."

She paused as if considering it. I even saw her catch the guy's eye. Shifting back and pulling my head forward, she gazed into my eyes. "You're all the cute I need, Joe. You're the only man I want inside me. If I want different, I got a boatload of dildos and butt plugs to play with."

We kissed several times, our eyes opening and hooked together whenever lips separated. Finally the kiss lingered and featured tongue play. She rocked her perfect ass on my rising cock.

"You want me to fire him?" I asked when it ended. We noticed he'd finally left.

"Maybe. He kept dipping the boom almost in camera view. We may even have caught it. But I want something else much much more." She rose from my lap and got rid of the papoose, gently placing a sleepy Nessy in her pen.

"Oh, and what might that be?" I asked her sexy backside, rising from my seat and pressing against it.

"You," she said, nudging my penis and the rest of me backwards, giving her space to strip, which she did with needy speed.

I stripped off the shirt and pants I had just put on. Going commando set my cock immediately springing free. She grabbed it and pulled it and me to the abused bed. Sitting, she brought it into her mouth, pulling my butt closer as her lips and tongue massaged my knob. Seconds later she pulled me into her throat.

"Fuck, Jill, you're the best cocksucker and deep throater that ever lived."

Pulling it out, she rasped with a wry grin, "And you would know," before sending me back deep. Her eyes laughed and I laughed with them and shrugged before my face tensed and I moaned, "Fuck."

I let her pleasure me for a minute or so before removing my saliva soaked and hard as rock cock from her mouth and lifting her into the middle of the bed to give back.

"You don't have to," she told me, her legs spread wide, watching my head head between them. "Just fuck me."

"I'm being selfish," I told her before licking her delicious pussy.

I wanted to tease her to the greatest heights, but I had to be careful. I could tell she was on a high wire ready to plummet into bliss. So many things had intensified her libido: our anniversary; our continued love for each other; watching me fuck (a major trigger for her horniness to the point that she abandoned her camera from time to time to take over fucking me, whipping off her clothes and my condom to do so with the other cameras recording it); and even baby Nessy suckling on her nipple added to it. Somehow I managed to have her climb the walls of desire more than I'd ever seen without giving her release.

"Fuck me, goddamnit!" she shouted not quite loud enough to awake the baby.

I rose up and guided my missile home. The silo exploded immediately as my glans slid along its top edge, my finger pressing her clit against the shaft and my angle rubbed my glans against her g-spot. I mean she literally exploded, shooting her essence out, coating the rest of my shaft not quite inside and my balls.

Eyes wide, body taut, her climax shook her to the core. "Motherfucker," she growled tremulously. I pressed deeper, discovering her inner walls had become a chaos of shivering motion that seemed to encourage the plunging. Finally, with my glans giving a gentle bounce against her cervix creating one last shiver, she calmed and collapsed.

"Sweetheart?" I murmured.

"Fuck me, Joe," she muttered barely loud enough to hear. "Fuck me slow. Long and slow. I want all of you sliding in and out of me."

Truth be told, with two babies opening her vagina wider than any cock had opened a space that had once held me firmly whenever I occupied it, much less friction resulted. She made up for it with brilliant Kegel muscle action. I made up for it by giving her many angles for my thrusts. She didn't have energy for the Kegel action this time. I didn't mind in the slightest. I held her eyes and stroked her body, loving all of her, the hands sweeping to her butt, lingering there for squeezes, before sweeping to her breasts and playing with their fullness and their crowning areolas and nipples. I brought my lips to them as well, but never stopped my gaze at her lovely, absolutely unique, completely adorable blushing face.

She too, much more languorously as if weak from pleasure, which, since I'd never seen her climax so powerfully, seemed likely, circumnavigated my body with her hands wherever she could reach. She lingered on my balls and the nearby shaft and even my nipples which she rarely played with. It never did much for me, but I found it profoundly pleasurable this time for some reason.

We both ended up exploring each other's faces like two blind people memorizing what can't be seen. Eventually, inevitably, we suckled each other's digits. I could feel it sympathetically in my cock. It must have excited her too.

Removing my fingers, she murmured, "Kiss me Joe." It started soft and gentle and warm like we kissed after cumming, but intensified. She broke it a moment. "Fuck me Joe. Fuck me hard," she said before pulling me back to her mouth.

Mouths locked together with tongues playing within them. I amplified my thrusts while my retreats eased out. Her exercised muscles began to play around me, exciting me as they always did. I waited for her to speed things up when she wanted it. Her hips began their undulations, the signal I waited for, and I matched her ever increasing speed. Her hand on my butt pressed harder to tell me she wanted it harder. A hand of hers and a hand of mine each grabbed a nipple, twisting it and pulling at it. Fingers shared the clit rubbing, hers and mine pressing on each side giving it a complex rub.

Soon our bodies slapped against each other in chaotic abandon, lost in the build toward climax. Her fingers gave way for mine alone to caress her clit, moving to the gentle caress of my balls. They needed little encouragement to release the sperm that filled them.

Our mouths had to separate to gain breath which we gasped for. "I'm going to cum," I told her, pummeling into her that much more.

"Oh Joe," she growled. "Just...Oh...Yes!" she yelled as I thrust deeper than ever, ready to withdrawal but not needing it. Her hands held me tight at my ass, squeezing, her fingernails threatening to wound.

"Fuck," I yelled a second later as I erupted, the first shot passing though my urethra like a cannonball before slamming against and through her quaking cervix.

"Waah," Nessy yelled.

We laughed within our convulsive shakes.

"Our little monster speaks," said Jill. We'd dubbed Vanessa Nessy for the monster of Loch Ness. She may have been adorable, but sometimes she looked at us with this sort of mischievous smirk on her lips and even her eyes as if she had some diabolical plan. Of course we were projecting. Little did we know. She ended up having a similar expression, full of mischievousness if not so much of the diabolic sort, as a beautiful heartbreaker of a teenager. But as a baby she really was sweet and actually much less demanding than her two year old brother Pan had been at her age.

I know, Pan and Van. It hadn't really been conscious that coincidence. Of course a girl would never be called Van. Vanny maybe. So its good we called her Nessy for whatever reason it might have been.

We got up. I got dressed while Jill quieted the baby. I took her so Jill could dress. We headed upstairs.

Time to explain our new home.

Upstairs. Downstairs. Two different homes.

We lived upstairs. We worked downstairs. When work consisted of pornography, we sealed it off. It contained our offices as well, so locking the door wasn't necessary when not shooting film or screening it. The door and walls had padding as well to keep the noise out from upstairs.

It hadn't always been that way. In fact the house wasn't really new to us. We'd been living in it for three years.

It had been featured in many of my mentor's films. He owned it as a write off since he used it for business. Often visiting porn stars stayed there. He could have. The place was gorgeous, sitting on the edge of a hill that looked down on the ocean on the western edge of Malibu. As soon as we came there after our wedding, he providing it as our honeymoon retreat, we fell in love with it.

"It's too far from the heart of things," he explained to us when we asked why he didn't live there. "I like living in Hollywood." He did own a fantastic house hanging off the edge of a Hollywood Hill. "If you want I could rent it to you for a nominal fee. You may have guests of mine from time to time and we'll be using it often enough for shoots."

We immediately agreed, especially when the rent turned out to be ridiculously low. We could even afford a small apartment in Westwood when we needed to be in town, avoiding LA's insane traffic.

No, that Valentine's Day we weren't celebrating moving in. We celebrated owning.

I had recently become owner of a company albeit in partnership with my mentor. My first film as producer/director became the highest grossing video of the last year gaining us extravagant, ridiculous profits of which 75% were my cut. My surprisingly generous mentor accepted 25% even with his immense aid in getting it manufactured and distributed. I actually earned 60% as producer and gave myself as director a 15% cut. Even though, at least for a time, I would be directing my features exclusively, the cut was an extension of my mentor's concept of giving any director he hired, including himself as well as me on the two films I directed with his company, a slice to encourage the best work possible from them.

He paid well, and both Jill and I got the benefits of many hats. Along with acting in his films usually as a villain, I was recompensed for writing scripts and especially for my assistant directing in charge of secondary shoots often in far flung locations, location scouting also a paid role. My wife worked as script editor for all his films including mine as well as other Hollywood films, both dirty and legitimate. She also manned a camera for my shoots, was assistant scout, and used her incredible body as a body double for more than mine or my mentor's movies.

Both films I wrote and directed under my mentor's umbrella did okay. They had the usual nastiness and slickness demanded from him with, at least I hope, a touch more beauty and grace in the sex scenes, a more dream like and artistic, nude study quality that gave them a surrealistic bent. Juxtaposing that with gritty scripts, more realistic in plot and conversation than his usual, with the sort of unexpected and startling moments one might find in a Coen Brothers film, made the sex scenes unexpected and startling in themselves. It may have clearly been one of my mentor's productions, but it had my mark as well.

He was pleased thankfully. It probably helped that the films had legs going beyond initial sales, including the cable company that bought it and screened it several times. Yes they were direct to video, but I always shot in real 35mm film stock until very recently when digital had progressed into unbelievable sharpness. Even now I miss the nuances that analog brings to visuals, the warmth and subtlety and beauty of well lit and shot film.

When he presented us with the opportunity to go out on our own, Jill and I couldn't have been happier or more surprised.

"You could do better without my restrictions," he explained. "Something beautiful even if completely pornographic. You could finally get to film a love story." He actually cringed when he said the last. "Basically you get to do what you have always wanted, and I'll help get it seen by the greatest numbers possible via my distributors." Dropping the contract on the table, he said, "Let your lawyer look it over."

Both Jill and I read it and gasped. "You sure?" I asked him.

A wry grin edged a corner of his lip on his large and imposing and weirdly both handsome and ugly face looking almost demonic sometimes. "Don't worry about me. I'm going to make plenty. Plus I got interests in the distributors. So the money you pay out, some of that gross I don't get as profit, I get in the end anyway."

"Of course," I chuckled. "You're too smart to make dirty movies. You should be a CEO of some giant corporation paying yourself dividends out the yin yang."

"Who says I'm not?" he grinned wider. "And speaking of smart, maybe dirty movies is the best you can do, but what about your much smarter wife?"

"What can I say," Jill responded. "I'm stuck being in love with a naughty boy."

Looking at her looking at me with utter fondness he commented, "You don't' look stuck."

"But I am," she replied. "Happily and hopefully eternally."

So I made a beautiful and artistic porn film about love. Even with an unhappy ending, Orpheus and Eurydice can't end happily (nods to Cocteau in my choice of subject and some of my shots), it still ended up huge. It didn't hurt that I chose the most delicious porn stars of both sexes who could actually act and that the sex was unusually passionate along with being beautiful. And with demon sex for Eurydice and a harem of women for Orpheus, two orgies edited together for an intense climax so to speak, it wasn't such an unhappy ending, especially for the audience.

It made boatloads of money. It even created more sales for my earlier soft core films. It got awards for the film and the acting from the AFVA or Adult Film and Video Association. And it allowed us to own our dream home, the sale completed of course on Valentine's Day.

...to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • My Funny Valentine Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1117 milliseconds