• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Tale of Two Coworkers

A Tale of Two Coworkers

12

Alicia was 25 and had already been married for 5 years now. She was an intelligent and ambitious, Latina. Short in stature, but thick in hips. Her B-cups were a bit smaller than she was happy with, but she didn't mind at all that it was her rear-end that garnered the most attention. She was cute enough to be described as pretty, but not the kind of made-up beauty that would make her seem unattainable.

Alicia never dressed very provocatively, yet she always seemed to have a way with capturing the attention of the men around her. She knew how to play that game, being a subtle flirt without looking like a slut. She was the all-american girl that you wanted to take home to meet your mother.

David was a tech at the car dealership where Alicia had started working. Like all the other guys, David had noticed her from her first day at work.

From then on it was almost like an unspoken competition to see who could conquer the new girl in the finance department.

Over the next several month David and Alicia had started to become friends. Some of the girls in the office even teasing her that he was her "work boyfriend". Something that Alicia would just laugh off. Of course it was kinda true, they usually had lunch together, and David would find reasons stop by her desk several times a day just to make small talk.

It was a relationship that might make their spouses a bit jealous, but there was nothing inappropriate going on between them, and despite what the office rumor mill thought, Alicia and David were just friends... until that night.

It was a Friday and like usual, everyone was going out for happy hour after work. Alicia was looking forward to it. Her husband didn't particularly care for her co-workers, so often she had to skip happy hour because he didn't want to go, and she felt bad for going without him, but tonight... tonight he was working late and Alicia would be able to go out guilt free!

There was no doubt about it, she was drunk! It was a little past midnight and she had been drinking since she got to the bar at 6:00. It was partly David's fault. He had been feeding her drinks the whole night, but she didn't live far from where they worked, so she dropped her car off at her house before they came to the bar. David, of course, had already volunteered to give her a ride home.

"You know... you're really cute when you're drunk." He whispered into her ear as they were standing at the bar together, waiting for another round of drinks.

She laughed. He was hitting on her, but she was pretty used to that and if she was honest about it, she kinda liked it. Even though they had never done anything, she liked knowing that David wanted to fuck her.

"I'm not cute... I'm sure I'm a hot mess right now" She responded with her typical downplay of a compliment.

His hand reached down and he placed it against her lower back. Letting his hand trace down the back of her blouse, over her pants, until it was pressing directly against her ass.

"David..." She said in a protesting tone.

He ignored her.

"If you weren't married... I'd take you home and fuck the shit outta you!" He said with a wicked grin.

"Yeah, yeah... you're all talk!" She played it off with another little laugh and a teasing smile.

She spoke up again. "I'm going back to our friends" She smiled and turned, his hand falling off her ass as she moved away, returning the their small group of co-workers that was losing people by the minute as it got later into the evening.

Finally they were down to the last three, David, Alan, and Alicia. Alan had called a cab and said his goodbyes. As soon as he was out of the door David reached over to Alicia, wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her into him before she had time to react or protest and he kissed her.

Alicia was shocked and drunk enough that she lost where she was and who was kissing her for a moment. It had been years since she felt the lips of another man and to her, his lips actually felt great. As she stood there in his arms, she let herself get lost in his passion. She loved to kiss and missed the days back in high school when boys were more than happy just to make out for hours.

After a few short moments that felt like forever, she finally pushed against his chest, separating her lips from his. "We can't..." She said in a hushed tone as her words denied what her body wanted.

"We just did." He responded, still holding her around her waist, pressed against him.

"David... we're both drunk... we can't do this... I need to go home" She continued to softly protest until he finally let go of her. He nodded. "I'll take you home."

And as if nothing had happened they slipped back into regular friendly conversation while David paid the tab and then walked to his car.

Before he started his car he looked over at her. "What?" She asked him nervous. Being stared at in silence made her uncomfortable.

She couldn't stand the silence anymore so she spoke up. "I'm sorry you spent so much money on me tonight..."

He shook his head. "It's no big deal... we had fun"

"Yeah, but I should have paid for my own drinks" She said, obviously feeling guilty about it now.

She sat up in her reclined seat. Looking at him with her big brown eyes that were glazed from the alcohol, and her hair not as perfect as it usually was, but she was still pretty.

"If you tell anyone about this, it'll be the first and last time I ever do this for you." She kept eye contact with him as she leaned in towards his lap, her hand reaching out and pressing against his crotch, squeezing gently at his manhood through his pants.

David didn't miss a beat. He recognized what she was doing... that look in her eyes. They had been getting closer and closer for a while now, and after a night of drinks, she was unable to fight it anymore.

Without hesitation he unfastened the top button of his pants, and tugged down the zipper as she began to make moves towards him. He didn't want to waste any time and risk her changing her mind. If he played his cards right, this could be a regular happening between them.

She eagerly reached her small hand into his boxers, wrapping her fingers around his thick member. Of course there were quite a few rumors about the size of David's cock and although there was never an exact number associated with the rumors, every woman in their office had heard the stories of how hung David was.

Alicia's fingers gently stroked and teased his shaft while her hand was still hidden in his boxers. She was staring at his crotch with a lustful gaze. She couldn't exactly tell his length yet, but from what she could feel, he was definitely thick.

"Pull it out and give me a kiss" His voice was deep and authoritative. Alicia loved hear that kind of tone.

She did as she was told and gently tugged on his meat, pulling it free from under the elastic waist of his boxers. She paused for a moment just to look at it. She had heard it was big... she had felt that it was big... but damn... it was still bigger than she excepted.

Alicia had been with big guys before... some thick... some long... but she had never seen a cock with such a combination of the two. David was thick and long and had a small, manicured man bush around the base, showcasing his massive member.

"God... your poor wife... you're fucking huge!" She let out a soft giggle as she looked up at him, but there was some serious truth behind her statement.

He nodded, understanding her sentiment. He knew he was much larger than most.

"Where's my kiss?" He asked in a pointed tone. She nodded quickly. "Sorry" She whispered apologetically.

She turned her eyes back towards his cock resting in her hand.

"You're sooo big..." She whispered to herself, seeming to not actually believe that sex with him would be physically possible as she lowered her head down over his lap and placed a soft kiss against the very tip of his cock.

"Now... suck it." All he could see was the back of her head, but he could see her nod. What he couldn't see was that she was already almost soaking her tiny panties, and that phrase... he probably didn't even realize he was doing it, but she loved being told what to do.

This isn't going to be an easy blowjob she thought to herself. He was just too big and would require some actual work if she was going to make it a good one. Alicia was the type that prided herself on her sexual prowess, including giving oral sex. She wasn't about to half ass anything.

She lifted his cock straight up like a flag pole. He wasn't fully hard, but she guessed that he was pretty close. Then she parted her lips and lowered her face down on him, forcing his cock head to squeeze in between her tightly pursed lips.

As his cock head fully entered her mouth she started to swirl her tongue around his his helmet, even tonguing his little pee hole... a move that made David groan out in pleasure. She smiled and started to lower her head some more.

This time his cock was pressing into the back of her throat as she started to slide her lips down his huge shaft. Her mouth had never had to open this wide for a cock before. She thought it must look pretty obscene and in this moment she was glad that he couldn't really see what was going on.

"Fuck, Alicia!" David groaned. "That feels fucking amazing." He grinned. Reaching down to the side of his seat, he hit the button and started to recline his seat a bit to get more comfortable. There was probably nothing more that he loved than getting a blowjob while he was drunk.

His words spurred her more. Her face buried down on his huge cock, stretching her mouth lewdly. His head was at the back of her throat. She took a moment and then pushed herself even further.

She forced her face down as his cock head started to push open the walls of her throat. She wasn't a gagger. She hadn't gagged since high school, but now she couldn't help it. His thick dick irritating the walls of her throat was forcing her gagging spasms.

She compelled herself down on him as far as she could, but eventually the gags became too much and she had to pull her head back up. She raised herself until her mouth was entirely off of his cock. Already feeling the soreness in her jaw from being stretched so far.

She turned her head to look up at him, her lips covered with pre-cum and saliva. "I've never done this for anyone this big..." She seemed to offer that up as an excuse for why her oral skills weren't what they usually were.

"It's ok." David replied. Not giving her the satisfaction of telling here that this was starting off as one of the best blowjobs he had ever had. He reached down with one hand and pulled her fingers from around his cock. Replacing hers with his own, gripping his shaft hard and squeezing it, all the blood rushing to the upper half.

He toyed with her silently for a minute. Moving his cock around by its base, rubbing his shaft and head against her lips, smearing around the mixture of saliva and pre-cum. She gave his cock small kisses and licks as he did this and waited for him to want to continue.

"Open" He instructed and instantly her lips parted again, mouth opening wide enough to take in his head. His traced her lips one more time with his tip before he slipped his cock back into her mouth. This time his free hand came to the back of her head and urged her down onto him as he tangled his fingers into the back of her scalp.

"I don't have a lot of time, so we kinda need to finish this quick." He was giving her an excuse for why he was taking control. Immediately she was brought back to reality. She was a married woman and she had no idea how late it was. She knew she was going to have some explaining to do if she wasn't home by the time her husband got there.

She needed to get him off and she needed to get him off rather quickly for both their sake.

Her head was being pushed up and down on his cock now. She was sucking and licking when she could, not gagging anymore because he always stopped when his head pushed against the back of her throat.

Normally, she would never allow a guy to take control of her head like this, but in this moment, she didn't mind at all.

"Come on, baby... I want to cum in your fucking mouth." He grumbled as his hand began to pick up speed. Her face rhythmically moving up and down on his lap.

As this lasted for several more minutes, the increase in speed started to make her jaw even more sore and the corners of her lips were feeling irritated from being stretched so wide.

But she wasn't going to give up now. She hoped he was close to orgasm. She wanted him to cum. She wanted to be the one to please his big cock to orgasm. It had been years since she had the pleasure of giving a blowjob to a new guy and she wanted the ending too.

"Just suck harder, Alicia!" He growled in frustration, seeming to blame her for his lack of orgasm. Although she didn't say anything, it made her angry. It wasn't her fault he was frustrated. He was the one with the giant cock and it wasn't exactly easy to work it.

She tried to suck him harder, but there wasn't really much else she could do. His hand was already in control of the depth and pace. Finally after a few more minutes of pumping her face up and down on himself, he started to push her deeper. His hand was pushing her head down harder and he was lifting his hips at the same time. His cockhead was starting to force the back of her throat open with each thrust and she was starting to gag, coughing up saliva and pre-cum out around his shaft and balls.

She didn't like this now... he was too big and she just wasn't used to his size yet, but she didn't fight back. Everything from her mouth, to her jaw, to her throat burned as he roughly face fucking her in the front seat of his car.

"I'm almost there... I'm almost there..." He groaned with pleasure. Hoping that his reassurances would prevent her from giving up too soon. He knew he wasn't going to be able to use her like this for very much longer.

"Come on baby... suck my cock..." He continued to speak, although it sounded like his words were more for his own enjoyment than hers.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth... you better fuckin swallow." He let it go that he was demanding that she swallow. Normally she would stop and she would have to put him in his place. He was not in control of her, but now she just going to let it slide. She knew if he didn't cum soon that it wouldn't happen tonight and it was now such an ordeal that she would take it personally if he didn't cum. She couldn't have that.

"GODDDD DAMN!" He blurted out as she felt the ropes of his warm cum spurt from the tip of his cock into her mouth. Like a little jet it quickly dumped his semen into her.

She couldn't swallow, her mouth was too full with his dick, so she just let him empty his seed into her, tasting every thick drop. His body was still spasming as he removed his hand from the back of her hair and traced it down her back, stopping with his palm against her ass, squeezing.

"Don't... swallow... it yet" His words cutting off every time his body spasmed and a new rope of cum spewed from him into her.

She had never felt this much cum from a man in her life. And to Alicia, it was starting to feel a bit gross as her mouth was filling up.

Finally his body stopped spasming as his orgasm subsided. Her lips were still locked expertly around his cock as it began to soften slightly.

"Don't swallow it until I tell you..." She didn't even think about how he was telling her what to do, and more importantly, she was obeying without thought.

"Now, slowly pull your mouth off my cock" He smiled wickedly as she was following his every command it seemed.

"Don't spill any on my pants or my wife is gonna know when I get home." That last comment hit her hard. What was she doing. She was the other woman. Not only was she married herself, but David was married too. She had just eagerly pleased a man that belonged to someone else.

She forced those thoughts into the back of her mind as she concentrated on where she was and what she was doing. Carefully she pulled back from his cock, her lips staying tightly sealed around him to pull as much cum and saliva from his shaft as she could.

Finally her lips were completely off of him and he was holding his wet cock around his base, preventing it from leaving any snail trails against his pants. She inspected his crotch and not one bit of mess had made it to his pants, stupidly, she felt proud.

"Look at me, baby" He smiled at her as his hand reached out and pulled her face by her chin to face him.

She felt ridiculous still holding in an obscene amount of cum in her mouth. Under normal circumstances she would have swallowed it much sooner than now.

"Now swallow" He finally gave her permission, but she didn't immediately obey. She felt embarrassed. She didn't like that he was going to see the face she was undoubtedly going to make as she attempted to swallow his entire load into her stomach. It wasn't going to be pretty and she hated the idea that he was going to see her as anything but pretty.

She was left without a choice now. She certainly wasn't going to spit it out, that would be the epitome of unlady-like and in her mind, just disgusting.

She gulped. And as she barely got a little more than half in the first try, she gagged. It took everything she had to keep her mouth closed and keep herself from coughing his semen all over the place. She made what she felt was probably the most ridiculous scrunched up face and he chuckled at the sight.

That hit her right in the gut. Her biggest fear, she was being laughed at. And even though it was the slightest of gestures from him, she felt as if it were an entire audience laughing at her.

She closed her eyes for the second one. Another gulp and it was all gone. She still made a face, but at least he didn't chuckle again. Maybe he had seen something in her eyes that gave away her shame.

"There!" She said almost proudly. She had done everything he had told her to do. In her mind, he should be completely satisfied.

"You are so fucking sexy!" He proudly exclaimed his admiration for her and she beamed in turn.

"Thank you" She responded timidly.

Even though she craved them, she had never taken compliments very well.

He smiled at her as he put his cock back underneath the waistband of his boxers, and pressed himself back into his jeans. Buttoning and zipping them up to remove any evidence of what had just taken place.

She sat back upright in the passenger seat. Straightening out herself as best she could and combing her hair with her fingers, hoping to remove the tangled after sex look.

They didn't talk much as he drove her home, although he did put his hand against her inner thigh. It just made her even more aware of how wet she was and how much she wanted to fuck him.

She knew it wouldn't happen tonight. They were already playing with fire being out this late and as he turned onto her street and she saw only her car in the drive way she let out a relieved sigh. David heard it and he knew exactly why.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had..." He said as he pulled up to the curb in front of her house.

She shook her head. She didn't believe him, but it was still nice to hear.

"I could've done better... if we weren't in the car" She offered the excuse as if she had to make one for what she felt was a sub-par performance.

She blushed a little. She hadn't even thought about a next time, but as she thought about it, she supposed he was probably right. She wouldn't be able to leave this here. There would certainly be a next time.

"Come here" He gave her yet another instruction and she followed just like she had done with all the others. She looked over at him with lust filled eyes and leaned into him.

He leaned in a little to meet her and gave her a very quick peck on her cheek. It was hardly what she thought was coming and she frowned.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Tale of Two Coworkers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds