• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife and Wild Fun

Indian Wife and Wild Fun

12

Sameera was so happy that just a month after her marriage to her sweetheart Rehan, they had got an opportunity to go to France. It was too good to be true. Rehan’s company had decided to send him to their Paris office for one year’s training. Rehan’s sister Simran was doing her graduation from U.K. and this would give them a chance to be together. Not only this Simran was engaged to Sameera’s brother Sameer.

Sameera was 23 years old. She was a fair girl, 5 feet six inches tall with jet black hair and a body that could be described as stunning. Although her chest was only 34B, she had got countless compliments at parties and at the gym on her shapely butt and legs. Her complexion was an attractive wheatish one. She had a flat hard stomach and firm generous breasts with delightful light brown nipples. Her body was lightly muscled and glowing with health because she spent a considerable amount of time in the gym. Sameera’s pubic mound was smooth except for a vertical line of hair which obviously was there just as a fashion accessory since they did nothing to hide her labia lips.

Simran was two years younger than Sameera and full of life.Her height was also two inches less than Sameera’s.Despite the fact that Sameera was married to Rehan, there was no bitterness in the relationship between Sameera and Simran. While they were in India, Simran had sent Sameera a vibrator from the U.K. Lookswise it was just like an erect circumcised cock. ‘Just for the sake of variety and to keep you occupied when Rehan goes on tour.’the accompanying note had said.Sameera had laughed heartily and off and on had made good use of the present given to her by her sister-in-law.

Sameera and Rehan had known each other since the past five years. They used to go to the same college and Rehan had become the object of envy of all the other boys when he had started dating Sameera. Rehan was the quintessential all rounder. He was the college captain in squash and tennis. He was an excellent debater and secretary of the debating society. Polite and humble to a fault, he had girls swooning over him. He spoke less and this bugged Sameera tremendously. Although they had been going steady for a long time, she was still not sure that he was a virgin. How could he be when the girls were literally throwing themselves on him? Rehan was the thorough gentleman, never speaking to anyone about his so called ‘conquests’ on girls.

Just as they were beginning to enjoy their stay in France the company decided to send Rehan back to India for a particular project. Sameera had meanwhile joined classes in France and it was not possible for her to accompany him to India.

“Cheer up!” Rehan said. “ Do not make such a long face otherwise how will I ever be able to go and do the work for which I am going?”

Rehan had returned late from office. Sameera was wearing nothing but a transparent peach coloured slip leaving nothing to imagination. It was not the most appropriate time to break this piece of news to Sameera but since the time was short and Rehan wanted to take her to Agde, the famous resort, he broke the news to her in sheer excitement.

“Your company is stupid and so undecided.” Sameera said complainingly.

“Okay, okay. They are stupid. Did I say they were not?” Rehan said hugging Sameera, his hands deftly finding their way to her breasts.

“So, who is going to take care of these lovely boobs in my absence?” Rehan carried on teasingly. “They would feel offended if left unattended.”

“Of course, they would.” Sameera replied naughtily just as her nipples started becoming erect with the stimulation. “ And it would serve you right if I managed to find someone appropriate. Would that be okay with you?”

“Why not?” Rehan laughed. “ So long as these tits and the lovely pussy are well tended why should I object. Did I say that I would live like a monk during those two weeks? And how do I know that you were a virgin when you married me?”

“You are so mean.” Sameera made a mock motion of hitting Rehan.

“Okay. Peace! We are going to Agde tomorrow. We will be there for two days. I will leave the beach resort in the morning and you can spend the day there and leave in the evening.”

“Agde? But that is a nudist resort.” Sameera protested.

“My! You are such an actress. I am sure you are dying to strip and here you are acting as if that is a problem with you.” Rehan continued to pull her leg. “ But get rid of you bangles etc. Just that cute anklet will do. By the way I know the incident that took place the other day when John was here. In fact your exhibitionist streak is something that puts me on.”

“Oh my God! You know of that.” Sameera said with a shocked look on her face and buried it in Rehan’s shoulder as he laughed and stroked her hair.

The incident that Rehan was referring to had happened two weeks ago. He had company over for a tennis game. There was Rehan and two of his friends, John & Thomas. Sameera had been out at the local gym and returned around 7 or so. She had on her sweat pants and a skin tight T shirt. She had come in the house, greeted everyone and kissed Rehan. She knew that Rehan’s friends were having a good look at her body as the fabric was clinging to her but she liked that. She had excused herself to take a shower and had been in the shower for, say, 5 minutes when her husband came to the shower and pulled the curtain back enough to put his head in. He said “Hi”. Sameera turned and looked at him and smiled saying “Hi!”,He leaned toward her and kissed her breasts.

“Take your time.We are leaving.” he said. She finished showering, dried off and went on to do her hair and put on a little makeup. Sameera thought that her husband would have taken both the guys with him. But she was wrong! John had stayed behind to watch a match on the TV.

Sameera often preferred to remain nude, especially after showers and when all alone. So she walked towards the hallway and into the kitchen area her bare feet making no noise except for the barely audible tinkle of her anklets which was all but lost in the sound of the TV. That opens right into the living room, no walls. She didn't see John right when she went into the kitchen. She went to the fridge, got out a bottle of water, and started drinking it. It was then that she saw John’s head just over the top of the couch. She had got really scared but gradually she started feeling the thrill of being alone and nude in the house with another man.She began to smile, and asked John if he'd like anything to drink! He didn't even turn around and said that he would like a cola. Sameera fixed his cola and took it over to him, handing it to him from behind. She was still totally naked. He hadn’t seen her yet as she was behind him. She put her hands up on top of the couch and leaned on it just behind his head. She asked who was winning the game that he was so intent on watching. He answered and continued watching. Here she was totally naked and a man who did not even know it, even though she was less than a foot behind him. Sameera asked John if he knew how long the guys would be away and he answered “No”.

Sameera was doing everything but saying “Look at me”!Well, she was about to turn and walk away when the phone rang. Sameera stayed right where she was and asked John if he'd grab it for her (it was on the table in front of the couch) He grabbed it and spun around to hand it to her. It was as if an electric current had passed through his body. He handed her the phone rather nervously and she took it. It was Rehan. The tennis court he had gone to was closed, so he would be coming home. He had phoned to enquire whether she and John wanted a snack. Meanwhile, John was just staring at Sameera’s bare breasts with erect nipples, and smiling. He couldn't see below her belly button due to the couch. She was amazed that he just stared and smiled. She backed up a bit to give him more viewing pleasure and he leaned forward and looked at her pussy. She loved the fact that he was just looking at her shaped pussy. She told Rehan what she and John wanted and he said, “Luv ya, bye.”

Then John said in a husky voice, the game all forgotten, “Wow, you are very sexy!”

Sameera put her hands on her hips and said, “Really, you think so?”

He just propped his chin on his arms while using the couch as a prop and said, “Oh God, yes!” He said, “You are a very sexy woman, a knockout.” She knew him quite well so felt OK around him, even nude. Sameera felt he'd respect Rehan, his friend and that this particular incident of seeing her nude wouldn’t affect their relationship. Thus emboldened she had walked around and sat down beside him, her right ankle resting over her left knee so that the lips of her pussy were visible. She had acted completely nonchalant.

He said, “You are so sexy, does your husband tell you that?”

“Yes”, She had replied and then said, “John, this just happened. Could you just keep this to yourself?”

He said, “Sure, whatever you say.” She continued to talk with him some more, and then told him she had to go get dressed, the guys would be back any second. He agreed. So she got up and walked back in the kitchen. John casually said, “Very nice ass.” She felt quite proud that he said it but she continued to walk to the bedroom where she slipped on a nightgown (that’s all) and went to join Rehan and friends for dinner. (It wasn't see through at all, so no one knew.) She and John kept exchanging smiles. When they had finally left she and Rehan had made love like mad.

“Not only this.I was the one who had telephoned you when you asked John to grab the telephone for you.You and John did not know but I was watching you hidden somewhere.Now don’t ask me where because I can not give away my secret.”Rehan said

“You are really wicked, Rehan.”Sameera said blushing.”You really enjoyed seeing me nude with him?”

“Of course.You are so pretty.It would be extremely unfair to enjoy your nudity within the four walls of a bedroom and not share it with other admirers.There was another reason though and I will tell you why.A couple of months back when John had visited us in India.Remember. We were driving back and had halted enroute to, well, pass water.Both John and I were standing side by side when my cell phone rang.You were sitting in the car and brought it to me on tip toe and gave it to me.While I was talking I saw that your eyes were fixed on John’s organ.I know that you must have seen a European one only in movies or on the net and so I could understand why you were transfixed.I also knew that you would want to return the favour by letting him see you nude since you had seen him, not nude, but his cock.That was why I deliberately provided you the opportunity so that even he could see you to be the gorgeous beauty that you are.”

“Oh Rehan, I love you. I really do. You are so wicked, so sensuous, so broadminded.”Sameera kept on saying.

It was therefore decided that the next day would be spent at Agde. Rehan had bought a new yellow bikini bathing suit for Sameera and she was looking forward to showing off in it. Since this was her first visit she wore it under the jeans and T shirt. As they were loading up the car to leave John pulled up. Rehan had forgotten that he and John were going to work on a computer programme. John said no problem, they could do it the following weekend. Sameera suggested that he join them at the beach. This didn't come to Rehan as a surprise because of the previous experience between the two of them. Rehan got John a pair of swim trunks and they piled into the car.

When they got to the beach they spread out their blanket and coolers and set up a day tent and got comfortable. Sameera looked around to see men,women in various stages of undress. She was not wearing any socks so the first thing that she did was to kick off her sneakers. Since she often basked in the sun at their residence she was well tanned. As they were lying on the beach Sameera turned to Rehan and said, "You know, my tan lines are really going to show up."

Rehan had thought that she would perhaps protest at the sheerness of the bikini but was pleasantly surprised when she actually appreciated it.It amazed him the way she wore the skimpiest bikini imaginable, which left nothing to the imagination, but wouldn't take her top off to even out her tan.

"I know. I don't see why you don't go topless. Everyone else here is," Rehan said, pointing towards the many breasts on display.

"Well. I don't know. Maybe I need a bit of Dutch courage."

"Well. I fancy a beer. Shall I walk to that store and get some?"

"Okay, then. I'll wait here for you."

It might not seem like anything unusual. Going topless on a beach, but he was getting quite turned on at the thought of other men seeing her lovely breasts. It would have been a bit of a pain, going to the store, it was more than half an hour walk to get there, but there was no option. The beer were well over priced but a good timesaver. Rehan bought six beers from him and made his way back to where Sameera and John were lying down. Sameera had in the meanwhile got rid of the T shirt and jeans. The bikini was really skimpy. In the back it was nothing more than a string that ran up the crack of her ass and came around to the front. The piece that covered her mound was no wider than a finger wide or at the most two fingers. If she didn't shave her pubic hair it would not have covered it. The string around her neck connected to two very small pieces of material that barely covered her nipples and tied in the back. She ran down to the beach and threw herself into the water. The yellow material became totally transparent when she came out of the water. Her nipples and the slit up front were plainly visible. She knew that everyone was looking and she was really enjoying the show that she was putting on.

Sameera came back to the blanket and asked her husband and John to join her.Rehan was busy setting up things so John ran off with her. They frolicked in the water when suddenly a topless girl caught Sameera’s attention.

“My God! Simran. You? What a pleasant surprise.” She squealed.

“Gosh, it’s a small world.” Simran replied as she hug her sister in law. However for a fraction of a second she became conscious of her bare breasts. She too had nice, full and young breasts. She was slightly fairer than Sameera and her nipples had that pinkish brownish tinge. The panty that she was wearing was as flimsy as Sameera’s panty.

“Rehan will be so happy to see you.” Sameera said. “It has been such a long time since we heard from you.”

“Rehan is also here?” Simran did not sound very enthusiastic.

“Don’t be silly. You expect me to come to a beach just like this? Alone?”

“Well, I think I’ll put on something…..” Simran said.

“Why? You are looking gorgeous. Rehan is not one of those types and you know it. After all the females that all the men see on the beaches are somebody’s wives/sisters.” Sameera said. “ In fact what I was looking for was some company. Now that you are here, I don’t see any reason to be overdressed.”

Without another word, Sameera put her hands behind her back, untied the top and pulled it away from her, showing her luscious firm tits to every one. They were capped with nearly perfect chocolate brownish nipples that stood out delightfully.The breasts were quite firm and rested very nicely on Sameera’s chest.

From a distance Rehan saw his wife take off the bikini top and as the three walked towards him, he recognized the new topless girl as his sis. She was obviously a bit uncomfortable as she approached her brother but all her fears were swept away when Rehan got up and embraced her. His entire demeanor did not suggest that he was at all conscious of the fact that his sis was topless.

“Silly you.” He chided her. “ Surely you could have informed us that you were coming to France. Always on your own. And I can see that you are having a great time. Well, I’ll spend the day with you and by the evening I have to catch the flight to India.”

For Sameera those two weeks when Rehan was away to India felt like two long years. She missed Rehan terribly. Just as those two weeks were coming to a close, came the news that the company had deputed him for a week to Jamaica. God, the same place famous for its nude beaches. If France had one, Jamaica had dozens. Sameera was so preoccupied with these thoughts, that she did not hear the telephone bell ring.It was Simran.

“Hi! Bored?” she asked in her exuberant voice.

“You bet.” Sameera said trying to sound cheerful.

“Well, I have a nice surprise for you.We are again visiting Agde. Be there.” Simran said.

“Alone it won’t be fun without Rehan.” Sameera sounded downcast.

“You just have to be there.You have endured enough boredom.I will wait for you there tomorrow at 9 a.m.Sharp.Be there” Simran said in a final tone and the line went dead. Somehow the irony of the situation brought a smile to Sameera’s lips. If Rehan was going to be on a nude beach, nature had arranged that she too would be on one. And who better than John to give her company.

Agde, she said to herself.

She was the prettiest girl Sameera and John had ever laid eyes on, and she was completely nude. Sameera’s jaw dropped as she saw her leave the sanctity of her tent, and the warm sunshine touched her long black hair that was tied back in a extensive pony tail. Her eyes were drawn to her small firm breasts and her pink –brown little nipples, further on down her flat stomach to her crotch, which still displayed a tan line in the shape of very high-cut thongs, but those thongs were not there. Absent.There was nothing whatsoever to prevent her gaze reaching the small tuft of bronze down on her irresistible mound, just above her tender little slit snuggling between slim thighs.

All along Sameera had believed that a girl looked better with designer clothes. Here was Rehan’s little sis rubbishing all those assumptions by being so pretty and completely in the buff. Gingerly they entered the tent.

“Hi,Sameera, welcome. Hello, how do you do?” Simran said first kissing her sis-in-law her breasts rubbing on Sameera and then extending her hand towards John. Standing there opposite him at the table was this girl, his friends’s sister, that breath-taking angel of a girl, no more that a few feet from him. If he had leaned forward he could almost have touched the smooth skin of her stomach. So close that he could see the individual hairs in the black tuft above that heart-burning slit between her firm thighs.

He couldn't help it, his eyes involuntarily started at the bottom, where the table cut off the sight of her lower thighs downwards, slowly up past her tantalising pussy to view up her shapely midriff and over her glorious breasts until his gaze reached her face. It seemed so slow, his ogling at her body, but the Almighty knew he just couldn't help himself. And she really didn't seem to be in any way trying to conceal herself from him: one of her hands rested lightly on a hip while the other held her towel over a shoulder.

"Uh...hello," he said, shaking himself out of his reverie. Once his eyes met hers, something seemed to pass between them, something that set his insides alight more than they had ever been before. She was so very, very close he realised he could smell her perfume. He wasn't an expert on scents, but it was sweet and feminine, and enough to bag him hook line and sinker.

“Hi, I can see you are having a nice time.” Sameera said.

“Yeah! And you too will.” Simran said.

“Come on! How can I strip without Rehan being around?” Sameera said.

“You are living in dark ages. Who said that you can not strip? You are going to strip and now. But tell me, should I introduce you to my friends before you strip or now.?”

“I…….” Sameera seemed a bit unsure.

“Strip! Now. And you too, sir.” She said addressing John and left the tent, a figure of grace and beauty.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife and Wild Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds