• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Check Mates: Story 03

Check Mates: Story 03

123

The intoxicating scent of sweat was enhanced by the hot blood pulsing close beneath the thin, beaten surface of flesh, rising under the lashing whip. I paused to admire my work. Mariette was a wonder. Her body still thrashed against the restraints anticipating another strike. I'd have loosened the bonds, tying her hands and feet to the cross beam, had I been working over a slave. Mariette was a special case, my little project. The leather biting into the delicate skin of her joints only added to her mounted pain, ergo her mounted satisfaction. That is what she craved, what she needed.

Her naked body was marked with years of shelf imposed-physical abuse. A lover of pain, Mariette had been assigned to me by a personal friend sharing my fascination with giving pain to those who sought it. This friend had tried, but failed to satisfy Mariette as Mariette had no desire to be governed over. She was not a slave to pleasure or to any Master.

Mariette would never love me as my slaves did, I knew it from the first, but her penchant for pain intrigued me. I wanted to teach her that extreme agony could be achieved without extreme torture or lasting damage, that I could fulfil her needs without even breaking her skin unless the occasion called for it. She would be safe and cared for.

Sessions with Mariette were an education for us both. She crossed barriers that took some slaves months to even approach without looking on in fear. Her pain threshold was astounding and her hunger for it insatiable. Neither man nor woman inspired lust or desire in her. Whips, canes, blades and fire were all she desired.

For this session she wore a blindfold as it heightened her sensitivity, making it easier for her to separate her mind and body and concentrate on the rhythm of the whip. Selfishly I wanted to remove the tear and sweat stained fabric from her eyes, forcing her to look upon her tormentor, witness that it was I who stimulated her like no one else could, hoping she would become as devoted to me as my slaves. To Mariette I was merely a tool to her pain like the whip in my hand.

Standing in my undergarments I paused to take a breath, admiring the body I longed to possess. Masses of black ringlets clung to Mariette's sweat slicked skin. The red, wet lips that I only kissed in greeting had swelled from her biting into them against her screams. Her high breasts tipped with their dark nipples, and her heaving stomach were all marked from far more than the lashes I had inflicted, with matching scars on her thighs and calves. The bonds on her wrists hid her juvenile, self-inflicted scars.

I reached out to feel the hot, heaving flesh under my fingers, but remembered myself and instead let the whip fall heavily on the welts already erupting on her thighs.

"Enough for today. You did well."

"No. Please. More." Mariette managed, "I can handle it."

"I know you can beautiful, but enough. I need you in the right state of mind for Mistress Merrick's visit." I proceeded to loosen her straps and helped her to her feet. I half dragged her to the once boiling, now cooler water filling the copper bathtub in front of the lit fireplace. A handler appeared as if from nowhere and assisted me in lifting her. She barely winced as the water splashed against her blood heated skin.

The handler handled her carefully but efficiently. Mariette detested the feeling of another's skin against hers unless it was violent. She was not ashamed or disturbed by another seeing her naked body. Nothing more but an instrument to her pain as I was.

"Leave us." I instructed.

With a bow the handler disappeared as he had come.

"Must I attend?" Mariette asked of the impending visit, already recovering with nothing more but a tremble in her voice and her heavy limbs limp in the water.

"Not if you do not wish, but we have already discussed this. Besides you will not be serving, you shall be my equal."

"Not trying to convert me then?"

I turned and smiled at her, "Never. You are perfect as you are beautiful. Why would I want to change you?"

Mariette didn't respond. She had only recently started accepting compliments from me, before they would have sent her into a rage. Surely she knew she was beautiful.

I stripped off my own sweat soiled garments. The warm air was wonderfully refreshing on my skin. I sat myself at the head of the bath. Placing my hand on the back of Mariette's neck, she lifted her head and I threaded my fingers through her wet hair. Even heavy with water her hair held its natural waves. I combed through the tangles. To Mariette this intimate contact was clinical, something that needed doing.

Mariette closed her eyes. "I will attend."

*

Mistress Merrick was announced and led to us by a handler serving as the footman. Her regal elegance was overwhelming. Had I not felt the safety of being within my own house, with Mariette stood reassuringly beside me wearing an elegant pale blue gown worth as much as the golden dress I wore, I'd have felt the urge to cower at Merrick's great beauty. She wore a dress of mostly olive green silk, with billowing gold and black lace sleeves from her elbows and matching petticoat. Her wild curled hair had been pinned up in elegant, complex knots, with loose curls shaping her pretty face.

Behind Merrick stood her slave of almost equal beauty, Georgiana, dressed as a male servant. Her eyes were lowered and she seemed to perforate sensual obedience in her every action. She wore the same green as Merrick. Her costume was accurate in every detail but one, her breasts were free from any bondage and her nipples evident through the cotton shirt and silk waist coat. Her long, dark hair was tied back in a simple ribbon resting against the nape of her slender neck. The high shirt collar and cravat no doubt hid the silver collar that showed her rank, name and owner.

"Good evening, Mistress Merrick. I trust your journey was pleasant." I said with a small curtsy to which Merrick reciprocated and her slave followed her example with a bow.

"It is good to see you Lady Blackmore," Merrick turned her approving gaze to Mariette, "and your charming companion."

"Yours also. Is that one of Lady Leopold's designs?" I gestured to Georgiana's costume.

"Yes. She does love to play dress-up and offered it to me as a gift. I must say it does allow me to travel more conveniently with my slaves. Allow me to introduce Georgiana. She will be assisting in the entertainment tomorrow evening." Georgiana bowed again, "I see your pet does not wear a collar. Is she new to your household?"

"No. She is my guest, an equal. This is Mariette L'Eveslon."

Merrick covered her questioning look with a smile and curtsied again. "We're pleased to make your acquaintance, your Majesty."

Mariette tensed at my side, fear radiating from her. No one had ever guessed her true heritage: the third princess to a small, almost unknown kingdom whose name she had not even enlightened me to. For my own safety she had said. I knew that she had left of her own accord, the reason as to why was obvious, but beyond that, nothing. I set my jaw, furious that Merrick may possess more information on Mariette's past than I. "I trust that this knowledge will not leave these halls, Mistress Merrick."

"Of course my Lady," Merrick said with a small smile and bowed her head toward Mariette once more.

With the social pleasantries complete and mine and Mariette's cores rattled, I gestured to a door. "Please follow me. I have asked for our tea to be served in here, along with a little entertainment."

Entering the darkened room, I clapped once and unseen servants lit the candelabras along the walls. The gold patterned walls and polished-until-it-shone marble floor of my ball room was revealed to my guests, but their focus was securely fixed on the room's centre, as it should be.

Their expressions were exactly what I had hoped. Georgiana looked up at her Mistress' sharp intake of breath. Her hand jumped to her mouth before she resumed her submissive stance. Merrick's eyes were scanning the room with wonder and the dark, competitive monster inside me danced with delight.

Indeed the sight that greeted their eyes was glorious. The bronze and onyx, checked, marble dance floor was perfect. Sixty-four tiles were segregated by a thick, gold braided rope along the floor. Standing inside two parallel sides of the separated square were two rows of men and women, half painted gold and the other silver. Naked, apart from the black props that represented the position they held. Crowned kings and queens, holding sceptres down to kneeling pawns with shields strapped to their backs. A living chess board.

Four handlers stood at each corner holding three foot long poles with thick leather straps attached to the end.

"I trust that this meets with your approval Mistress Merrick."

"Very much so," Her voice was calm, but her bosom heaved against her caging corset. Georgiana told a similar tale. Merrick's favourite she may be, trained to live on the whim of her Mistress, but her subtle body movements gave away her awe and arousal. The wetting of her lips, the tight grip of her fist and the flexing of her buttocks in her tight breeches. I drank them in as though parched of their approval.

"Please join me," I motioned to the large games table with an ordinary chess board set upon it. On smaller tables set next to two opposing chairs sat delicate tea services. As the guest, Merrick sat behind the white side of the board. The silver slaves were hers to command. Georgiana took her place behind her Mistress. I assumed my position behind the black, beside the gold. Mariette sat beside me, not kneeling or standing in a slave or servant's role. Neither of my guests objected.

Merrick poured her own tea as though unfazed, waving away Georgiana's assistance. I followed her lead.

"My Lady, I cannot tell you how honoured I am that you arranged such a beautiful sceptical for my visit."

"You are too kind, but may I ask, what is the purpose of your visit?"

Merrick smiled charmingly, "As you may already know, I am holding a ball tomorrow evening for the members of our social circle and their pets in celebration of my slave reaching silver collar status. However, I was most distraught to receive word that you shall not be attending."

"It is regretful. Unfortunately, I have other duties to perform that cannot be left to the handles and trainers." Mariette shifted beside me.

"I thought as much. You are very dedicated when you find something to your liking." Merrick's eyes flicked over to Mariette then back. "Is there nothing I can do to persuade you? Your attendance is always educational."

That's how she saw me, as a puzzle she could not quite solve, as though through study she could better understand my methods. I knew how the Masters and Mistress' viewed my work, my training: cruel and unnecessary, but they failed to see that some slaves needed and craved such debauched humiliation, craved subjugation to survive, as vital to them as the air they breathed.

If Merrick was the queen of variety and performance, I was the liberator of the supressed, supressed by the vulgarities of extreme pain through misuse and disease, inflicted by uneducated minds. This was the reason Mariette held my attention with more than her beauty, no matter what I tried and tested she found no sexual thrill in the pain she received, but she still craved it and I longed to feed her addiction.

"Let's begin." I gestured to the board and waited for Merrick to make her first move.

She surveyed the human before the ivory pieces and selected. The first silver pawn mirrored its counterpart as a handler slapped the skin of his bare behind twice with the leather strap, eliciting a lovely snap of leather against flesh, indicating he move two squares toward.

Merrick may have chosen for beauty rather than strategy as she observed the male slave crawl gracefully into place. His bones and muscles flexed with feline elegance. Males' bodies were trained to be ready to perform sexually for their owner at all times and my boys didn't disappoint. His engorged, painted cock and testicles swayed between his thickly muscled legs.

I followed suit and an equally bewitching, golden female beauty mirrored Merrick's first move. Her large breasts shone with painted gold, her nipples glistening like jewels.

Merrick played well, but I was the first to take one of her shining pieces. My golden female knight, wearing black, leather greaves and armbands, a helmet of Ancient Greek design and a scabbard belted around her waist holding a sword, was struck twice on her back my the handler and then the third hit on her left buttock, indicating which way she should turn. She strode with grace toward Merrick's cowering sacrificial pawn. With a fierce growl she lunged into a show of murderous rage and seemed to impale the kneeling girl on her sword. The silver pawn fell in a convincing act of silent death and rolled as the gold knight kicked her off the board. Her naked, prone body sprawled on the marble floor.

Merrick had watched the play with awe and Georgiana hands trembled. She took a moment to recover and return her gaze to the floor.

"Is your girl welcome to watch, Merrick? Should she not be punished for showing such obvious displays of desire without her Mistress' instruction?"

Merrick's eyes flicked back to mine. She seemed to consider my challenge and made a small hand gesture. Georgiana moved and kneeled before her Mistress, knees apart, hands clasped behind her back and her head down. Merrick slapped the girl's face before she had settled. Leaning down, Merrick whispered a command. I felt Merrick's hot breath as though I were Georgiana and a shiver chilled my spine making me squirm in my seat.

Georgiana rose and came to me. She bowed low, kneeled before me and kissed my slipper meekly with her soft lips, "Forgive me my Lady. I did not mean to make eyes at your collection. If it pleases you I humbly ask that I be allowed to observe to further my education as I am lowly when valued against such beauty and grace shown by your slaves."

I stroked her reddened cheek and addressed Merrick, "She speaks well. I shall forgive you my girl. You may watch from your Mistress' heel as is your place."

Georgiana bowed, "Thank you my Lady," she kissed my slipper once more and returned without turning her back to me. She knelt as instructed. Merrick stroked her hair and smiled with pride.

The game continued resulting in Merrick losing three players and me only one.

Merrick finally spoke, "Do you wish to make this little game more interesting my Lady?"

It stunk when she belittled this awe inspiring performance to a 'little game', but I resumed command and took another silver piece from Merrick's arsenal, a male rook fell from the board as my queen ran him through with her septa.

"How so Mistress Merrick?" I said taking a sip of my cooling tea.

"I propose a wager. If you lose the game you will have to attend the ball tomorrow evening and participate in the entertainment."

"Is that all?"

"Also, my girl gets to play with the piece that loses you the game. I can practically feel her hunger for your beauties and I must admit I would love to see your pets more animated. Should you win ...?" She trailed off and gestured for me to offer my desired prize.

I thought for a moment, matching her stare. What would she be most unwilling to give? "If I win I get a night and a day with you, Mistress Merrick."

She didn't flinch, merely smiled. She would never agree to such terms. The game was set in my favour, her troops were dwindling and lying around the board, even Georgiana looked on in concern for her Mistress.

"Agreed."

Georgiana's face crumbled. Her distraught expression as charming as her stoic submission. Sensing her distress, Merrick looked down and shared a quiet moment with her slave. She looked desperately into Merrick's eyes and sought comfort in her Mistress' confident smile. I saw a love and trust pass between them that I would never share with Mariette.

Mariette leaned in close to pour herself some tea and whispered. "Is this wise, my Lady."

"What do you mean?" I asked not taking my eyes from my conversing visitors, exchanging serious words I could not hear. Merrick soothed Georgiana's fears and traced her pet's lower lip with her thumb.

"This Merrick can play the game as well as you, but forgive me, she is playing your mind and desire as affectively as the board."

I turned to Mariette, my face hardened which would have made any slave of mine quiver and wet their desire. She merely matched my stare and I thought clearly. Mariette knew how to handle mind games, having played them most of her life, goading men and women to love or hate her, then acting indifferent to invoke their violence upon her.

"What would you have me do?"

"Keep your wits or you will be ensnared in her trap." She whispered against my ear warming my face, "Offering herself as bait makes you lose focus. She knows you desire her, but she is as domineering and strong as you and will not come to you easily."

Mariette sat back and I returned my gaze to Merrick. She and Georgiana were looking over the remaining golden pieces. An open smile illuminated Georgiana's face making her more beautiful. Perhaps it would have been worth attending Merrick's ball just to see how she would serve as entertainment. She turned and whispered to her Mistress. Merrick's eyes flickered over to my remaining female knight. Her gold painted hair was tied in a complex braid that fell to just above her tight, perfectly round buttocks. Her stomach muscles were more prominent than most my girls, built for more athletic play and a wonder to watch when she tormented my boys. She possessed large, high breasts that were a pity to cover with a corset. She stood proud like a Greek goddess. Her name was Lucia.

Was Merrick so confident that she was planning her strategy around Georgiana's desired mate? Her calm amazed and scared me. She truly was a worthy rival.

Georgiana remained kneeling at her Mistress' feet and I saw a glint of silver around her neck where her cravat had loosened. Her beauty alone was worthy of silver collar status. Part of me considered loosing just to see her play with my girl, but a subtle cough from Mariette bought back my rational mind. I had approved Merrick's visit to prove I was worth her notice, to show that I was different from all those flocking to her home merely because it was she who requested it. I did not seek her approval or advice. I was a Mistress of my own world, my own wills, my own slaves. I lead a life keeping to my own rules, not those drawn up by people too scared to create their own. I was wise enough to stand apart from the sheep that followed the whims and fashions of others in the world of domination and submission.

I drew in a silent breath and the game continued. It went well, Merrick lost two pieces to my one and I had her in check with the knight that Georgiana had her eye on. Merrick seemed to play with no strategy in mind, acting calm and merely smiling at the performance of her silver pieces at they fell or triumphed. Georgiana's squirming concern kept my heart fluttering excitedly as I placed Merrick once again in check. She escaped again and caught my king in check with a pawn I had not seen. A golden rook took the silver pawn and sprawled him alongside his fallen brethren.

"Check." Merrick announced as she moved her remaining bishop into place.

My king moved to safety at my command, the handlers struggling to keep up. My fingers released the black grown and I saw my mistake too late. I thought to keep him safe two squares behind my knight, but Merrick's queen took her with fatal malevolence. At the edge of the board the gold king could not retreat, to the left her bishop or queen would take him and to the right her last pawn.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Check Mates: Story 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds