• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sexcerpt - PLT No. 01

Sexcerpt - PLT No. 01

Author's notation: Generally when I write a story, my usual preference is to complete it. Then, during my first edit, go through the storyboards and see if there are sections where adding a sex scene would be useful.. Explaining a character's background or maybe their lack of character. Setting up for late actions or trying to fill in past scenes that need to be fleshed out. So to speak.

I have some large novelette/novel size stories where I have already written some of the sex scenes. And they turn out to be complete enough, in themselves, to be stand alone short stories or at least masturbatory aids. I call these my Sexcerpts. Sorry, I'm addicted to bad punning.

So, for those readers who do not want to be bothered with anything more stimulating then suck & fuck, I dedicate these Sexcerpts to you. When you're finished whacking off, please go wash your hands.

Thank you - fanfare

***************

So, Who is Cuming for Breakfast?

It was the wafting scent of fresh brewing coffee that convinced Mizz Leslie to pretend she was awake enough to look at the big snoring lump in the bed next to her.

'Oh yah, that's Mister Leslie...so whose making the coffee? It's not like that lummox Paul to get his lazy ass out of bed this early, any morning.'

Driven as much by curiosity as my deep craving for caffeine, I slipped out of bed and followed my flaring nostrils to the kitchen.

I started when I noticed it was another woman. Oops! Paul must have brought her home late last night from his date after we had already gone to bed. I pretended to be polite, cause I'm jonseing for my morning coffee fix and I mumbled "Good morning."

It was her turn to jump in surprise. She faced me and, way too brightly for what ever the hell time it is, greets me with "Oh good morning. I apologize if my crashing around the kitchen woke you up."

With blurred eyes I squinted at that lying clock. 5:20?...A.M.!! You gotta be kidding me!

"Nahh, it always the smell of coffee that prys my big butt out of bed in the morning or I would never get up before noon." I grumbled.

"Sorry, but I'm so use to getting up this early for the Pre-Market Reports. I make up for it with naps in the afternoon."

"'Salright, hon. I've met crazier. 'Scusemwa. Nature's yelling."

I absentmindedly scratch my boobs as I lurch around and skeedaddle to the bathroom for an urgent pee.

As I come out of the lav I noticed that she is curled up on the couch watching the CNN business news turned down low.

An attractive, exotic looking woman, must be wearing one of Paul's old tank-tops, her satiny blue panties just visible with that shapely cute butt. Oops, she caught me staring as I walked to the kitchen. She smiled at me hesitantly, and tried to tug down the t-shirt.

Giving me a nice view of her bosom, maybe 32C or 34B though I'd say the woman was a few inches shorter then me, 5'4"? and maybe 100, 110 pounds at the max. Long black hair, rich olive skin with pale blue eyes, overall some undefinable exotic beauty.

Trying to make light of my curiosity, I joked "Don't worry honey. Around here we are rather clothing optional."

Of course I was just wearing the top of a rather sheer, pale mauve negligee, that left nothing to the imagination. She got the better gander at my goodies, coming and going, then I've had of hers. I got a mug out and poured my first of many for the day. I am such a fiend for caffeine!

Then returning to the living room, I collapsed into the old overstuff chair after putting a towel down.

I was slurping the hot liquid and observing Paul's friend, when I noticed she would only pay attention to the screen when a specific woman reporter was on. It finally dawned on me that she and the reporter resemble one another.

As soon as the station broke for commercial I said "Hello, I'm Leslie. Leslie Thompson."

She blushed and sat up straight and said "Where are my manners? I am Sherry Esfahan. Paul and I uhmm...last night, we ahh, kinda hit it off. Though actually we have known one another and been dating off and on for the last couple of years."

I worked to keep from snickering but my poor sense of propriety could not resist the opening lines she just fed me "Yep. Last night my fellow and I, we did a whole lot of uhmming and ahhing and hitting it right out of the ol'ball park, ourselves. While mixing it up with an assortment of offing and oning."

She blushed so hard I thought she would spontaneously combust.

The pre-market report came back on, but when the woman reporter did not reappear right away, Sherry quickly seemed to lose interest and looked back at me. We both started to speak at the same time. So I motioned with my free hand for her to go ahead as I slurped at my coffee.

She seemed perplexed and did the twisty thing with her gorgeous, wavy, long black hair before asking "The thing is, the impression I got from Paul was, that his roommate is a man?"

Oh boy! Paul is sweet but he is proof that sometimes, nasty insults such as 'empty headed ditzy blondes' have some underlying truth to them. Don't get me wrong, in his own way he is as nice a guy as my Mister Leslie. But its a good thing for Paul he's going to inherit a shitload of Canadian money one day cause he couldn't imagineer his way out of a wet paper bag.

I waited to respond until I returned from the kitchen with the coffee pot and refilled both of our mugs. She kept a straight face as I stood real close in front of her, slowly bending over to pour and just letting everything sorta dangle with my legs immodestly spread.

Her eyes scanned up my body to give me a challenging look when she finally met my eyes. Also I know I get more then a little whiffy after a night of lovemaking, I could see her inhale and then a little pink tongue peeked out to moistened her lips.

I returned from the kitchen and sat down with my second cup, skooching right next to her on the couch, pressing my bare left leg against the bottom of her shapely feet. Nice pedicure, dark red nail polish I noticed. Embarrassed at the contact she tried to move but I put a hand down to hold her feet against my leg. Her breathing became quick and shallow.

I figured I better reply with a noncommittal, me and Mister Leslie just have way too much fun with new people trying to figure out how we could have the same first and last names to not milk it for all the humor impossible "Yeah, well, my fellow's also living here. Probably Paul just spoke without thinking, he does that a lot you may have noticed. Probably a side-effect of having blonde roots."

Sherry was about to defend him when the woman she was watching for appeared discussing something about the Euro versus the Yen versus the Dollar on the arbitrage market. I gathered the reporter's name was also Esfahan. As soon as she was off I asked "Is that pretty lady your sister?"

Proudly she replied "She is my Step-Mother, Persia Esfahan."

As I gaped at her, I was thinking that Leslie and Leslie weren't going to throw her for the loop I had hoped. Damn it! I hate it when you know a good joke is going to crash and burn but once it's launched there are no retrieval codes.

"She can't be more then few years older then you!"

"Actually ten years older then me. A year after my birth mother had died, when I was six Persia was married to my father. As her side of the family owed him a huge debt for his assistance in helping them escape the traitorous Khomeini tyranny.

Persia took over the role of mother for me and housekeeper for my father. Sadly, two years later my father suddenly dies of a coronary. She took advantage of her new personal independence to go to college and then University. Her hard work earned her top grades and that got her top job offers. She was fast-tracked through a couple of international arbitrage funds before joining CNN in New York City this year, as an on-air analyst and commentator."

"Now I am living here in the OC to attend Jamboree University's International Law program. Every weekday morning I get up to watch for her, I miss her so much. Watching her, even for a few minutes a day, comforts me and leaves me feeling less lonely. After ten a.m. Pacific, she'll be off the air unless there's some crisis or breaking story. Usually she'll be free for a while and we can chat online by webcam to keep in touch."

I bit my lip while listening to her, then blurted out "God, I'm so jealous! My sister Virginia and I have a very bad relationship. And my parents always take her side against me, no matter how flagrant her offense to me. That's why I came here to Southern California, to escape from that suffocating burden."

She looked troubled at my confession, silently she fiddled with her coffee mug as I emptied mine. We had placed our empty mugs down on the table when she broke the tension with a thoughtful question "Since your parents are the enablers, I'm guessing she constantly demands a monopoly of their attention?"

I nodded wondering where she was going with this "Well, perhaps it's not my place to make gratuitous suggestions...?"

I interrupted with a vigorous nod of my head and a wave of my hand "Yes, yes, Please. Gratooey away. The Good Lord knows, nothing I have ever tried to reach her has worked."

"Thinking off the top of my head. If you could convince your sister to visit you here in California, away from your parents. Keep her busy. Maybe you could win her over to at least feeling neutral towards you?"

I sat stunned, this smart young woman was making a whole lot of sense and The Good Lord knows I've tried everything else to reconcile with Virginia. I mean, I would be willing to tolerate a lot just to have a sister again. Sherry was starting to look more and more nervous the longer I rolled her suggestion around in my head.

Finally, thinking she must have somehow offended me, she blurted out "Oh I, ah. I beg your pardon for being so presumptuous, I...."

I interrupted with a big smile on my face and a squeal of joy "Sherry baby! You are brilliant!"

Then I threw my mostly naked Afro-American body right on top of her barely clad Turco-Persian loveliness, showering her blushing cheeks with kisses. Yep, her boobs are almost as big as mine and the faint trace of perfume she still wore from yesterday mixed with the rich aroma from her fucking Blondie last night, was intoxicating as I mashed her delectably intelligent body underneath mine.

She yelped when my hands wandered under her t-shirt and my kisses became more passionate. She was trying to wiggle out from under me, I pulled my face back from hers and with a lascivious lick of my lips, focused my ambers on her pale blues and said "Girl, I am going to have to think of some way, some damn generous way, to reward you for your terrific suggestion! Brains and beauty, I love that in my women."

It was a hokey line, but Sylvianne had used it in on me to great effect.

Sherry's blue eyes widen in panic as my greater mass was making it hard for her to catch a breath. A mewling sound escaped her lips and that pushed me to kiss them, hard! Her hands tried to push me away, which gave me the perfect opportunity to pull her t-shirt off and lose my nightie. Now our two pairs of tits were dueling with long hard nipples.

Suddenly our mouths were sucking out each other tongues. Her hands grabbed me round my neck while my hands forced their way down her back into her panties. I squeezed her buttocks, pushing her panties down her thighs and past her knees where she could kick them free.

My pussy was starting to leak as I rubbed it against her mons while her legs wrapped around mine. She was now scratching lightly along my back, leaving trails of delicious tingles causing my v-g to clench spasmodically.

I pulled one hand free and used it to grab her long silky black hair to pull her head back from mine. She was trying to catch some oxygen and in a husky voice, demanding for me to stop when I began kissing along her throat and then lightly bit her ear.

It was her turn to squeal in surprise. She stopped begging me to stop and started begging me to stop being so rough but whatsoever, just don't stop!

That's when I moderated my pace, taking it down a notch to slow and gentle and caring.

I'm not about to give up my Mister Leslie but it is very nice to occasionally remember, that making love to another woman has it's own sweet rewards. Sherry responded with caresses and kisses and whispered endearments of her own.

Somehow we got turned over so her smaller, luscious body was on top of me. Now she became the aggressor and nibbled her way from my lips to my breasts with quick sharp teeth. As she alternated suckling and biting my tits, one of her hands snaked down to between my legs and pressed against my simmering cunt lips with a gentle but insistent twisty motion against my womaninity that quickly brought me to a boil. I could feel my orgasm building and rising and sweeping away all my other senses as it exploded.

She was triumphantly smiling down at me, her lovely Persian face framed by a cascade of shiny straight black hair as she continued to gently stroke at my fluttering labia and swollen clit.

I grabbed her pretty Iranian ass with both my hands and with brute strength from doing free-weights, lifted her entire body up until her crotch was right above my Nile-istic crocodilian expression. She cried out in surprise and bafflement, then cried out again in delirious delight as I lowered her beautiful pink pussy right onto my face.

She was grinding her blossoming labia against my greedy mouth, as my tongue flickered around her darkly pinking clit. The trimmed black pubic hairs edging this source of delight tickled as they rubbed my face. I could barely hear her squeals and moans of pleasure as her thighs squeezed my ears.

I started stabbing my tongue into her vagina with laps at her supersensitive clitoris as it played hide-and-seek from my attentions. Her pleasure came in squirts as each orgasm spasmed through her. One right after another, after another. She had to grab my hair and forcibly separate her aching cunt from my greedy mouth as too much pleasure was becoming too much pain for her to too much endure.

She shifted back down my body and we cuddled in comfortably blissful highs. Finally I noticed my Leslie was sitting in the overstuff chair I had vacated. He was wearing only a pair of boxers and he was slowly stroking his very erect cock poking out of the fly as he watched us.

Sherry followed my shark-cat grin in his direction. She gave a muffled scream as she covered her blushing face with my tits, leaving the rest of her body for him to continue to admire.

"Sherry Esfahan, this is my boy Windy. Windy, this is Paul's friend Sherry."

Still unabashedly stroking himself, Mister Leslie replied "Ahh, you are Scheherazade. Paul's spoken of you before. Delighted to make your acquaintance. I should hope that we'll have to keep meeting like this!"

With a mortified expression she tried to squeak out a comment but instead, somehow, one of my teats popped into her mouth as my hands began rhythmically squeezing her butt. I was giving Windy a great view of her little anus and the splendid flowering of her wet vulva down to her pretty in pink aroused inner labia.

Thats when he got up out of his chair, walked over to the couch dropping his shorts along the way. He semi-kneeled down over my face and presented the head of his erection to my eager mouth.

In my position trapped under Sherry, I couldn't swallow him as deep as usual but he was already cocked and primed to go off. So a half-dozen slow, shallow ins and outs as I clamped my lips past his crown, running my tongue along his sensitive skin to set him off. Quickly he was shooting his cum into my mouth. As he grunted and groaned over me, I swallowed a couple of times then noisily licked his softening prick clean before giving it one last kiss as he pulled out.

Sherry, from just a few inches away still suckling my breasts, had the glazed look of a virgin on her honeymoon. She had probably never before watched so up close anyone else giving a blowjob. Suddenly her body began to shake and shiver as she came again.

Undoubtably triggered by my hands squeezing her ass and the face-fucking she had just observed, close up and personal, in glorious living color with smellovision and surround sound.

Then my Leslie kneeled down on the floor next to my head, giving his Leslie a passionate kiss that sent tingles all the way to my toes. To be mischievous, he licked at my face, sticky with Sherry's love juices and my sweat, then he murmured as he stared into my eyes.

"Mmmm, perfume du femme......intoxicating! Do Not take a shower before coming back to bed sweetie."

To compound his mischief quota, he stretched over my tits to Sherry's stunned face and planted a thorough, lingering kiss on her lovely mouth. With a snicker of bravado he then pushed himself up and away into the kitchen. I could hear him pouring the last of the coffee. I knew he would automatically start another pot but I wanted to twit him in front of my new friendly, Sherry.

"Hey boychick! Put another pot of caffeine on."

I gave her a wink to show I was just joshing. When he responded with "Yes Mother."

We both giggled.

He then went into the bathroom for a minute, hearing the toilet flushing as he came out, I called "Hope you washed your hands...this time...Son!"

He spluttered but went back, we both were giggling unmercifully when he came out again. He went back into his bedroom.

I sat up and asked "Sherry is short for Scheherazade?"

"Yes, it simplifies people remembering me and filling out forms."

My curiosity sated, I gave Sherry an affectionate buss and got up to follow Mister Leslie back to bed. She looked after me with a happy grin then returned her attention to the TV, to resume watching for her beloved stepmother.

Mr. Leslie's 'Stupid Leslie' was very happy to see me crawl back into their bed. My man proceeded to carefully tongue bathe me all over my body with special consideration for my musky tidbits while moaning how delicious I taste.

As he lapped his way into my naughtybits, I started coming like crazy with loud piratical arrghhing and sobbing for merciful release.

After a few minutes of cuddling, once my vagina had unclenched, I came down far enough from my climatic bliss to let him stick his hardening cock into my pussy. He began a long slow pumping in and out with languorous effort.

As we both started to build up that wonderful pre-orgasmic tension, in tandem we rolled over and he let me take over the pumping at my own deliberate speed. His strong hands rhythmically squeezed my buttocks and thighs while his lips and tongue and teeth played with my tits and tormented my nipples.

Stupid Leslie was a ramrod as I hydraulically moved up and down till my world exploded around his dick which in turn seemed to balloon to giant-size as he began shooting me full of a million tiny Leslies.

As our bodies spasmed and our minds shattered, we entered nirvana hand in hand, so to speak.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sexcerpt - PLT No. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds