• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Look But Don't Touch

Look But Don't Touch

Lisette was nervous.

She had signed up to the escort service a week ago after looking absolutely all over London for a job, and not finding anything that would cover her rent plus college fees for her nursing course, and thought this was the best way to go about things.

She had been told by the boss that she had been booked to meet her client at the hotel bar, and to dress sexy but classy. After taking her clothes on and off at least ten times, she decided on an outfit that she deemed hot but not too much - after all she didn't even know what this guy was going to be like.

Lisette had always been told she was gorgeous, but never believed it, after being treated badly by guys before, she had built up a wall. A curvaceous size 12, at 5 ft 3 high and with a tiny waist, 34 E boobs and an ample behind, her figure could be described as a true hourglass.

Her blonde hair she kept in vintage waves, and was never without red lipstick.

"We have ourselves a Marilyn Monroe here," her boss had said when she walked in to the escort office.

"A little bit more shy though," Lisette blushed.

"We will change that soon," her boss smiled knowingly.

Pulling on her stockings, she settled on a clingy black jersey dress, that clung to her curves and draped over her bust, showing the smallest inch of cleavage. Her lucky black patent platforms gave her the height boost she needed, and she pulled on her fur coat and left, butterflies in her stomach.

She approached the bar and ordered a martini, for a bit of dutch courage. Suddenly a man was behind her, she sensed it was him.

"Courtney?" Spoke an American accent.

She had to use a fake name for the agency. Turning around, she was quite surprised to see such a good looking man. In his late 40s, he was tall, at least 6ft, and strongly built. He was black, and his piercing grey eyes stood out against his complexion. Dressed in a dark blue suit, he definitely stood out in the bar. Lisette couldn't believe that he was having to pay her for company.

"Yes, Mr. Clarke?"

"It's Robert," he smiled, showing perfect white teeth. He looked a little uneasy too as he put his hand around the small of her back.

"You look amazing. Even better than your picture."

Lisette blushed. She wasn't prepared to be so attracted to him.

"Thank you. You... you're not what I was expecting."

"Well. You know. There's a lot to every story," he said mysteriously, before ordering a bottle of champagne from the barman. "Let's sit down over dinner."

One hour into the meal and Lisette was enjoying herself - she had to keep reminding herself that this was business. She had discovered that Robert was married, and had been for 10 years.

"We got married out of college. She was pregnant, we loved eachother, end of. The thing is, she doesn't want to touch me anymore. We don't - I don't remember the last time we had sex. She won't even let me see her naked."

Lisette was listening, but kept looking at his skin through his shirt, his bulging muscles and those piercing eyes. How could she not want to have sex with him?

"So I thought, when I come over here for business, I just wanted some company, some attention from a beautiful lady," he said, his eyes falling to her chest and back up to her face. "Is that sad?"

"Not at all," she said, sitting back in her chair. "It sounds perfectly normal. And, if I may say it, she is crazy."

Robert laughed. He had been entranced with her all throughout the meal, it was the best evening he had had in a long time.

"I'll get the cheque. Do you, I mean - can you come up for a drink?"

Lisette hesitated - it wasn't stated in the agency's s rules that sex was forbidden, but it was frowned upon. However, she just couldn't resist those eyes any longer, and the champagne was having an effect on her senses.

"Of course."

They got to his suite, the penthouse, and it was decadent in every way. A rich red carpet, four poster bed, and a hot tub out by the window. She felt instantly comfortable in his presence, and the smell of his aftershave was turning her on.

Pouring a drink, he sat on the edge of the bed, and Lisette sat down next to him. His eyes watched her as she walked over, her dress even tighter after dinner, her red lips a little wet from champagne.

"I don't know how this works, but just to let you know, I will pay you double. I've had the best evening in a while, and I am so attracted to you its killing me. But the thing is, I am a devout Christian, and Christianity forbids adultery."

Lisette's heart sank. Initially nervous, she found herself totally turned on by Robert, and wanted to fuck him badly, money or not.

"However, this isn't to say, you can't enjoy yourself. Courtney, I want you so badly, your body, it's - I can't resist it."

She leant in to him, and he kissed her neck, her whole body pulsating with longing, she let out a low moan. Her hands travelled over his shirt, and gently pushed them off.

"I can't do anything that crosses the line. But I can watch you enjoy yourself and enjoy your perfect body."

Slowly, she got up, nerves creeping up in her stomach. She slid the dress off of her arms, and pulled it down over her boobs and hips, so that she was stood in her black lace underwear and stockings.

"Fuck, you are the hottest thing I have ever seen," Robert breathed.

His praise gave her confidence, and she stood right in front of him so his knees were almost touching hers. Slowly, she unclasped the bra strap, and her huge, full breasts were inches from his face. Robert moaned, his now visible erection bulging through his trousers. Lisette's nipples were erect, and she grabbed them with desire, wishing he could bite down on them.

'Here," he said, reaching for something by the side of the bed. He passed up some baby oil, breaking open the cap and handing it to her. "Rub yourself down."

Lisette warmed the oil in her palms, then slowly started to rub her hard nipples, her hands barely reaching round her plump breasts, massaging her whole chest until she was covered in oil. Her pussy was tingling, she had never been this turned on in her whole life. She reached out for Robert, but he pushed her hands away.

"Now your panties," he whispered, his eyes lingering over her black lace french knickers.

Lisette slowly slid her knickers down her thighs, turning around and bending so that he could get a look at her wide but firm curvaceous ass.

"The things I would do to that ass," he breathed, his hands in his hair, his whole body prickled with sweat.

Lisette was thriving under his attention. She slid her hands down over her tiny waist and hips, grabbing her ass cheeks and kneading them slowly, as Robert quickened his breath. She slowly turned, so that her pussy was inches from his face.

"God, you shaved. Fuck I just want to eat your pussy until you scream," he said, his mouth almost touching her clit, and Lisette nearly grabbed his face and pushed him into her. She could feel his warm breath on her pussy and it was driving her crazy. Reaching down, she slowly brushed her fingers up and down her warm shaven slit, teasing herself.

"I wanna see you finger yourself."

Slowly she pushed one finger inside her hot, soaking wet pussy, letting out a gasp at how good it felt. She pressed another one inside, then gently ran her thumb up so that it was rubbing her clit. She began to quicken the pace, her knees trembling.

He reached her hips, turning her so that she was on the bed, and laid her down on the silk quilt.

Slowly he unzipped his trousers, and reached inside his grey Calvin Kleins. Lisette could see how endowed he was, and it made her so horny she almost came right there. She wanted to climb onto his dick and fuck him hard, but just having him watching her was amazing.

"Spread your legs. I want you to make yourself cum. Just enjoy it baby."

She opened her legs so that they were wide on the bed, her freshly shaven pussy moist. Her finger tips reached her clit and she played with it gently, her fingers circling the magic spot, diving in and out as she kept one finger on her clit and the other inside herself.

Robert whispered encouragements, rubbing his big dick through his boxers and thinking about fucking her little pink pussy. At one point he couldn't help it, he grabbed her hand and pushed it inside her sharply and she yelped.

"I want your big black dick so badly," she sighed, panting with pleasure.

He leant back to the bag at the side of the bed and pulled out another treat - a huge pink dildo. She was excited -she had never used one before.

"Here baby, use this, and pretend it is me."

She gripped the massive dildo, her hands around it picturing Robert's dick. Slowly, she slid it inside her pussy, it filling her up and making her clench with pleasure.

"Oh, god," she let out, her whole body hot and oily. She began to pump it harder into her hole, with one hand massaging her huge breasts. He watched her, almost screaming with desire. He pulled his dick from his boxers and spread some babyoil over it, jerking himself off.

With one hand, he reached over and took the dildo from her grasp, and began running it up and down her wet pussy lips, teasing her.

"I thought this wasn't allowed," she managed to get out.

"I'm not touching you, there's something between our skin," he whispered, finally circling the tip over her clit, his face inches from her pussy, and she could feel his warm breath on her.

She let out a small cry, and he began fucking her pussy with the huge dildo, as she moved her fingers over her clit in circular motions.

"I'm going to cum," she yelled, her body pulsating with shockwaves. He pulled the dildo out and began pumping his dick furiously with his hand, as he knelt over her throbbing sticky body.

Lisette's body shook as she screamed.

"Fuck!!!"

Robert moaned loudly.

"Yes baby, cum, cum for me."

He could feel an orgasm rising up inside him, and as Lisette lay writhing in pleasure he came, shooting cum over her huge oily breasts and up into her mouth.

Sticky with satisfaction, they both lay on the bed.

"Next time," he panted. "I'm getting someone in to fuck you while I watch, and while a girl eats your pussy."

She couldn't wait. Business with pleasure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Look But Don't Touch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds