• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced Passion

Forced Passion

I'd never really known how kinky my life would become. My sexual journey first began with my boyfriend, Aidan. I was a late starter, and at 19 I lost my virginity to him.

We had regular sex, and although it was good it felt like it was missing something for him. Don't get me wrong, I fancied him, he fancied me, we were in a good relationship. We were both still young, 19&20.. and yet there was that 'something' missing.

I'd been meaning to talk to him about it for quite a while now, only when I tried to bring it up, he shot it down, telling me this was for a later date. I eventually gave up and just enjoyed the perks of our relationship, a nice, normal relationship. That was until one night.

I'd read a chapter of my book and feeling sleepy, I took my pill with a glass of water by the night stand,and pulled the blanket up to me, snuggling in it. My boyfriend had gone out with some friends for a few beers. I was starting to drift off when my phone started to vibrate. Too groggy to care, I let it ring, assuming it'd be a drunk call or something. I turned back over and went back to sleep.

Later that night, I heard my door open. I assumed it'd be Aidan, so I ignored it and huddled under the blanket, not feeling very social. Suddenly the blanket was ripped from me and I yelped, trying to move. To my horror, I couldn't move my arms or legs!

"Shh, shh my love. You can't move your body so don't try - the drug in your water is highly effective so I wouldn't try and struggle against it." With that, a masked face leant over me, stroking my hair. I tried to move away but couldn't. The masked man placed a rucksack next to me and pulled out a strange looking object. He then began to wiggle my nightie off me, and I tried to scream but a whimper was the only noise that came out. He then pulled the nightie completely off me, leaving me naked except a pair of baby blue panties. He caressed my breasts for a moment, then nibbled on my nipples. I whimpered loudly, jerking my torso feebly. He travelled down to my thighs and plied them open, leaving me completely at his mercy.

"We're going to play a game now. A sort of.. test, you could call it." He chuckled and pulled off my panties, hitching my butt up and giving it a quick squeeze. He bunched up my panties and wadded them in my mouth then tapped the side of one cheek. He hitched my legs up a little so my knees were bent, then spread my legs so my pussy was on full view. He turned on the little device, and to my horror I saw a little black vibrator. He pressed the buzzing object to my clit, spreading my pussy to it had full access to my love button. I sucked in my stomach, trying to get away from him desperately. He chuckled and spread my legs wider, sitting between them cross legged so that they couldn't close. I felt my pussy get wetter, and tried to close my legs but I couldn't. My face turned red as he slid a finger up my pussy and commented on how wet I was. With his knees separating my legs, he used one hand to stretch my pussy making the vibrator focus intensely on my clit. I whimpered as loud as I could and tried to buck away from him, which only resulted in him laughing. I could feel the pleasure building up, and I knew my orgasm was about to come. Suddenly waves of orgasm washed over me, and I moaned through my panty-clogged mouth. He didn't take the vibrator off though, he kept going. The sensations became unbearable, torturing my overly sensitive clit.

"Sop!" I managed to cry out, the drug and the panties stopping my speech. He ignored me and pressed down harder on my clit, ignoring my desperation. He lifted the hood completely off my love button and pressed the vibrator against it, enjoying my squirming. I lost control of my body and began to cum, spraying all over my bed. Just as my body began to spasm, he stopped it. I gasped for breath, my body shaking.

The man pulled the mask off. Running his hands through his messy blonde hair, Aidan grinned at me. Furious, I mustered as much energy as I could and feebly hit him with one arm. My arms and legs were getting feeling again, and so was my voice.

"AIDAN. How could you do that you piece of shit?!"

He laughed at me. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it Lexy, I saw how much you came. I think I might do this again if this is how much pleasure you get out of it." Chuckling, he packed away the vibrator after inhaling my musky smell from it first.

I gingerly sat up, testing my arms and legs. I thought about how good it had made me feel, even without knowing it'd been Aidan all along. It was intense and, well crazy.

I wonder what he's got planned next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced Passion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds