• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Halloween Swingers' Dance #04

Mom's Halloween Swingers' Dance #04

12

Mom takes a walk on the wild side when she bumps into a surprise guest at a swingers' dance.

Jennifer looked over the crowd of people while scoping out where she'd sit. Trying to count how many people were in attendance, she gave up counting after counting more than two hundred. Easily double that number, there must be more than four hundred people assembled in one large ballroom. She didn't want to sit with just anyone. Using the seating arrangements as her way to meet someone that may interest her, she surveyed the room, the people, and the tables.

Not yet knowing the winners from the losers and the more popular swingers from the least popular players, she figured sitting at the right table was the best way to attract the most attention. Sometimes difficult to tell a beautiful person from a not so beautiful person, a 50/50 percentage of getting it right, half of the swingers were in Halloween costume and half weren't. Most of the beautiful people, no doubt, not wanting to ruin their sexual image by covering their body with a costume and their face with a mask, weren't wearing costumes. Undecided if she was going to wear a costume or not, being that this was her first time attending such an outrageously sexual event, nonetheless the best way for her to hide her true, down to Earth, soccer Mom identity, she was glad she dressed in costume.

While in costume, feeling as if she was in disguise should she happen upon someone she knew, she felt more part of the group than she did being the swinging novice that she was. Compared to the others who, no doubt, have had sex with so many swingers and with her only having sex with just one man, her unfaithful husband, that is, not counting the blowjob that she gave her son, ripe for the taking, she was a virgin, so to speak. Yet with her husband having unprotected sex and fucking every available hole, having cheated on her throughout their marriage, she may as well as had sex with the world. Even though she closed her eyes to his indiscretions, once she suspected his infidelity, she insisted he wear a condom whenever they had sex. He obliged her once by donning a condom, but that was the last time they had sex.

As if hiding and hoping to make herself feel separated from her old identity of mother and housewife, a mind altering transformation, being in costume made her feel like someone else. Being at a swingers dance made her feel special, sexual, sexy, and one of the in crowd. Feeling alive, she felt young again. Moving to the beat of the music and while dressed in her wench's costume, she felt like a swinger. Yet with the danger of being found out a reality, hoping not to be recognized, she looked to see if she recognized anyone. Hiding in the corner or up against the wall, she tried to remain obliviously anonymous. Yet difficult to do with what she was wearing and with her big tits spilling out of her top, she needed to blend but all the men were noticing her, even some women were staring at her too.

Should she bump into someone she knew, God forbid, someone from work, she wondered how she'd explain herself being there. Making her life impossibly difficult, she'd be so embarrassed if she bumped into someone she knew, someone from her neighborhood or someone from her past. Yet, if she was here at a swingers' Halloween costume party, they were here too. Only, making matters worse, she wasn't here with her husband. An unescorted and vulnerable woman at a swingers' Halloween party looking for sex, she was alone. Now that she thought about it, with her husband always disappearing for long periods of time, nothing new, she's been alone throughout her entire marriage.

Nonetheless her being accustomed to be so alone and so lonely, she wished she had come clean and told Michael that she wasn't drunk and that she was fully aware that she blew him. Figuring that would blow his mind, his mother deliberately sucking his cock, she wondered what he'd say if he knew that she purposely sucked him. She wondered what he'd do if he knew that she was deliberately flashed him her naked body. Now she wished she had invited him to the Swingers' Halloween Dance.

Armed with that information that she willingly sucked her son's cock, she wondered if he would have accepted her invitation to the open sex party. Yet, here at a swinger' party, it wasn't her son that she wanted to have sex with but with a stranger or strangers. Feeling encumbered, perhaps had she invited her son and had he accepted her invitation, he would have been an interference, an inconvenience, and a constant thorn in her side.

Been there and done that with her husband being in the way of her pursuing a sexual relationship with someone, she didn't want to experience that with her son should she meet a man who interested her. Perhaps after she tested the sexual waters by becoming a swinger herself, maybe her lust for her son would be over or maybe her incestuous lust for her son would be just beginning. Uncomfortable with all of these swinging people and with no one to talk to, she wished Michael was there with her to pave the way if only with introductions. She wondered how the other swingers would accept her knowing that she was there with her son or maybe she wouldn't or shouldn't tell them that he was her son but just some young, hot, hard cock. No doubt, if he was there with her now, thinking that this was all so funny, they'd spend their time together laughing at some of the sexually outrageous costumes.

Looking for a man to give her hot sex, she wanted to suck some stranger's prick after he fucked her silly and gave her an orgasm with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. Her husband had no idea she was at a swinger's dance and, as far as she was concerned, with all the dirty deeds he's kept from her in his sordid sexually past, he never needed to know. If only he knew she was at a swingers' dance looking for sex, she wondered what he'd say. Boy, he'd be so pissed at her if he knew that she was looking to have sex with another man. He'd be so pissed at her if he knew she's already sucked her son. If only he knew that their son ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed, she wondered what he'd say.

A convenient albeit coincidental story she made up at the spur of the moment and that was inspired to use as her excuse when an old friend called her, her husband thought she was spending the night with a sick friend. Besides, with her not there babysitting her husband, God only knows what he was doing and with whom he was doing it. Maybe if this Halloween party was a success, she'll attend the upcoming Christmas dance too. Nonetheless, suddenly having the frightening thought, it would be awkwardly funny if she bumped into her husband and his lover. Already thinking of a response for her being there, she'd just tell him that she followed him here.

She watched people greeting one another as if they've known them for years and haven't seen them in a long time. Obviously in the way they were grouped off and separated from the others, peppered along the wall and congregating in the corners of the room to give them the best vantage point to view the crowd of swingers, they seemed like such a clicky albeit fun loving and sexual group. Nonetheless, it was easy to pick out the winners from the losers, the ones she'd love to sit with and the ones she wouldn't even bother to make their acquaintance.

The winners were the beautiful people. Being that she wasn't an official swinger yet, even though she could be deemed a beautiful person, she felt somewhere in the middle between the losers and the winners. Feeling like the odd one out, it appeared that most of the people already knew one another. Now that she was here, now that she was ready to do something so very nasty with a complete stranger, oddly enough, she wanted to leave and go home.

Never a wallflower before, shyly reserved and modestly moral when comparing herself to the rest of them, she felt like a wallflower now. She looked for those who didn't fit in, those non-conformist, those she imagined felt just as she felt being at her first swinger dance. Only the ones who were separated from the beautiful people were the ones who weren't very attractive and/or just plain weird. She was hot and they were not.

Not wanting to be stuck socializing with them, she wanted to be part of the hip, attractive crowd. If she was going to the trouble of having swinging sex, why not have sex with a handsome man instead of a fat overweight, balding man with missing teeth? Not wanting to have sex with someone who looked like her husband, no thank you, she already had that at home. Needing some excitement in her life, she wanted to have hot sex with a hot man.

Whenever she felt awkwardly uncomfortable and self-consciously conspicuous, she felt more relaxed by the stares of the men accepting her as one of their own. With most of her C cup breasts on display, but for her areolas and nipples and with the rest of her shapely body covered by tight, formfitting clothes that left little to the imagination, she looked hot in her wench's outfit. Actually, as soon as she leaned forward in her peasant blouse, in the same way that Tiffany was so exposed in the porn movie, her areolas and her nipples were clearly visible to anyone who was looking and seemingly all the men and even some women were looking.

For the first time in a long time feeling so sexy, she felt wanted, desired, and appreciated for being a beautiful woman. Even though she was at a swingers' dance where everyone was sexual, she felt special. Nonetheless, with her motherly modesty raising its ugly head, she felt wicked that she was showing her tits to so very many men and women. Nonetheless her imagined wickedness, she loved knowing that she was sexually teasing so many men.

* * * * *

She ordered a drink at the bar and walked off with her drink to stand in the corner to watch people interacting with one another. She wasn't worried about getting a table just yet. She was early and there were plenty of empty tables still available. Obviously, fashionably late, most of the beautiful people wouldn't arrive until much later than the early bird crowd who were already all mostly there now. She figured most of the "in" crowd appeared an hour or two after the Halloween party started and an hour or two before the orgy room opened.

Not much of a drinker, the one drink she had worked its magic to relax her. Wishing she had someone to dance with, she swayed to the music. Maybe a man seeing that she was alone would ask her to dance but most of the men in attendance were with someone, their wives or their girlfriends. Definitely there were more couples in attendance than there were singles. The admission fee for couples was $50, women were free, and single men had to pay $75.

A lot of competition, there seemed to be more single women than there were single men. As if she was just another woman at a whorehouse, the single people lined the walls in the way she was doing while watching everyone else talking, laughing, drinking, and having fun. Being that all of the single people were young, she wondered if the single people were there to participate in threesomes or were there for a husband to watch his wife or girlfriend with another woman or man before joining in too.

Having never been with a woman, she didn't know if she could have sex with a woman. She hoped having sex with a woman wasn't a prerequisite and required before she was deemed an official swinger. Other than to talk, laugh, and go shopping with women, she preferred men. Nervous being here, having married the man who impregnated her on her Prom night when she was 18-years-old, she's never been with another man intimately. Her 23-year-old son was the first time she sucked anyone other than her husband. Feeling guilty as much as she felt sexually excited that she blew her son, she had mixed feelings about having sex with her son again.

One of the reasons why she decided to have some sexy, uninhibited fun at a Halloween swingers party was because her husband always cheated on her while she remained the faithful, loving wife sitting at home. Secondly, far enough away from home for her to remain anonymous, no one knew her here. With two now playing that extramarital sex game, she always thought about having a sexy, sexual affair but never really knew how to go about having a dalliance. She sometimes fantasized about another man giving her hot sex, but not ready to be picked up by a stranger at the bar, she was uncomfortable with the thought of having sex with a strangers. Other than her neighbors' husbands and the husbands' of her friends, she didn't know another man who'd give her all that she wanted and all that she needed. Now that she was here at the swingers' dance, this was the perfect way for her to have some hot, sexual fun.

Then, having had the thought before, she thought about it again. Wouldn't it be funny, embarrassing actually, if she ran into her husband at a swingers' dance with his date, some young, sexy thing with tits bigger than her IQ. She'd kill him but how would she respond to her being there and looking for sex too? She could say that she overheard him making plans. She could say that she followed him here and wore the costume because it was a Halloween party. She could say that this was her way to discover the truth of his unfaithfulness by catching him in the act.

Other than to hang out at a bar and be picked up by some stranger, the swingers dance was the only way that she thought she could live out her sexual fantasy of sucking and fucking some man without having any complications and/or repercussions of an angry, jealous wife or girlfriend. She looked across the room at a couple of young studs. Not her type at all, yet, one of them reminded her of her son. One of them was tall enough and good looking enough to sub for her son should she want to live out her sexual fantasy of having hot, incestuous sex with her son.

Rather than having to seduce her son again, she wouldn't mind having sex with his young, hard bodied, beautiful boy of a man. She wouldn't mind having mindless sex with a hot, young, hard body instead of having sweaty, five minute sex with an overweight, bald, sweating all over her man. No doubt, while having sex with this young dude, she'd imagine having sex with her son. He looked more than a little like Michael actually.

"Mom?"

Should she have sex with someone like him, if only to give herself something to masturbate over later when she was home alone and horny again, but would some young, hard bodied, young man want to have sex with her, a woman old enough to be his mother? Being that most man fantasize over having sex with their mothers, probably he would agree to have sex with her. If not wanting to have sex with his mother, why else is he here?

"Mom?"

She imagined asking the young man back to her room. She imagined him kissing her and stripping her naked. She imagined having sex with him in the way that she imagined having sex with her son. She imagined him giving her an orgasm with his finger, his tongue, and his big, hard, young cock.

"Mom?"

As if hearing her son's voice in her head, she imagined hearing Michael's voice and when she did she imagined Tiffany sucking Robert, her son's cock in that porn movie and in the way that she sucked Michael's cock when pretending she was drunk. No harm, no foul, the best of both worlds, here it was okay for her to have hot sex with a man nearly half her age. Only, after hearing Michael's voice in her ear, she couldn't stop thinking about her son. Not at all feeling guilty taking sexual advantage of her son, she was sexually excited. Wishing he was here with her now, she'd have sex with him if he was.

"Mom?"

With the music and so many people talking all at the same time, wondering if she was hearing things, she turned to the imagined voice behind her see her son standing there in a Chippendale costume.

"Michael?" Embarrassed that he had a clear down blouse view of her breasts, she put a hand up to close her blouse. "What you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question. What are you doing here at a swingers' dance Mom? Where's Dad?" He looked at her looking at him before scanning the crowd to look for his father. "I had no idea you two were swingers."

"Dad? You're father isn't here. I'm alone," she said. "Actually, we're not swingers and I'm not a swinger either."

He looked at her in a way that he's never looked at her before. As if given permission to have sex with her because she was here at a swingers' dance, he looked at her as if she was available.

"Alone? I don't understand? Why are you here alone?"

She bit her lip in her awkward anticipation with what she'd say to her son. Now that her cover was blown, her excuse that she was babysitting a sick friend would quickly be discerned as a lie.

"We need to talk Michael but not here. I have a room. Let's go there for privacy."

With sexual lust taking hold of his face, he looked at her as if she was propositioning him for sex.

"You have a room?"

"Yes," she said feeling uncomfortably guilty.

"Why do you have a room?" He looked at her as if he was jealous. "Where you hoping to get lucky?" He laughed but by the look on his face he was serious.

As if he was undressing her with his eyes and as if he had already imagined her naked, he asked her another question that she had difficulty answering.

"No, I figured I'd have a little too much to drink and wouldn't be able to drive home," she said embarrassed to confess the real reason to her son that she was hoping for sex with some stranger.

"Mom? I don't understand? How can you do this to Dad?"

A typical guy, after all the times her husband has cheated on her, she couldn't believe that he was siding with his father rather than with her.

"Michael please. I don't want to make a scene. Let's go to my room and talk."

She escorted her son to her room but instead of talking, as soon as she closed the door, he took her in his arms and kissed her. Nothing like the kiss a son gives to his mother, he forced his tongue in her mouth while feeling her big tits through her peasant blouse.

"Michael!"

Unable to push him away, not wanting to push him away, she swooned with his kiss. Unable to resist him, she returned his passion with hers.

"I want you mother," he said kissing her again and again.

She looked at him looking at her in the way that she was looking at him.

"Michael. No, you mustn't. This is wrong. This is incest," she said turning her away while pushing him away.

As if he knew something that she didn't know, he surprised her with his next question.

"Did you not think it was incest when you were sucking my cock?"

Stunned, he floored her. He knew. That little bastard knew that she blew him.

"Pardon?" She looked at him with shock. "What are you talking about?"

Deny, deny, and deny, she wasn't ready to give him the self-satisfaction that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. She was his mother and not some barroom slut that he'd take home for a one night stand.

"Did you not think it was incest when you were sucking my cock?" Word for word, he repeated himself while waiting for her to answer his question.

Denying that she did blow her son, she played the innocent mother card.

"I did no such thing," she said. "In your dreams and sexual fantasies perhaps but I'd never suck my own son's prick," she said flushed by the thought so sucking her son again.

"You thought I'd think you were drunk but I didn't smell any alcohol on your breath," he said with snidely. "You knew it was my cock and not Dad's cock that you were sucking. I know you did mother so there's no sense denying that you didn't deliberately and willingly blow me."

In between a rock and a hard place with her pretense exposed, what does she do now that he knows? Alone in a hotel room with her son at a Swingers' Halloween dance, she may just admit her ruse as there was no way that she could protest her guilt when she wasn't innocent.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Halloween Swingers' Dance #04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds