• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Teacher Undressed Ch. 02

Teacher Undressed Ch. 02

12

Chapter 02

Miss Grant relaxes at home

After a hot soak and a satisfying session with a vibrator, May felt comfortably relaxed. Sitting up in bed she read through William's essay. There was something interesting about his writing, even in a dull subject like, 'Therapeutic Hypnosis'. She re-read it, trying to find what it was that made her bring it from school, to read at home.

She had a vague feeling there was an underlying message in there somewhere. Her knowledge of psychology was poorer than she wished, yet continued reading it. She re-read a certain section, which became firmly embedded in her subconscious, though she was totally unaware of it.

"I must be tired, I'm not taking it in," she murmured.

While re-reading the paragraph, her eyes closed, and the sheets of paper slipped from her fingers to flutter onto the floor. Falling into a deep sleep, she muttered something about William, and how well he was helping her. She turned over with a pillow cuddled in her arms.

"William will help me do the right thing. He writes so well, I need to take notice of his words," she murmured, in her sleep.

Waking up Saturday morning, she slipped into the usual routine of, showering, breakfast, tidying up, and cleaning. Working at home naked, while carrying out the usual chores, no longer bothered her. A pleasant feeling of being cared for left her happy, as though someone were helping her in everything she did.

The old comfortable underwear seemed too shabby to wear. She tried on the new sets, only to find them itchy and uncomfortable. At last finding a comfortable bra, she pulled on a dress, ready to go shopping. Not wearing panties outside felt disconcerting for a moment. A sense of freedom replaced the discomfort, and she continued walking from the parking lot.

Browsing through a supermarket, she couldn't help noticing men glancing at her. She had always been susceptible to attention, though never comfortable enough to seek it. As a child she enjoyed being the centre of attention, though that stopped when her bust started developing. It was then she started covering up. Recently though, attention from afar made her feel wanted, and brought with it a greater sense of self-worth.

She walked around in a nice warm glow of well-being. The groceries were being delivered, so she was free to shop for a present. Something nice for herself was deserved. Ending up at the wicked shop, as she called it, some underwear was selected; two half cup bra's. They held her breasts up without covering the nipples, which seemed very daring.

"I can't possibly wear them, so why buy them?" she murmured.

Nevertheless she kept hold of the bra's, while wandering around, looking for the perfect present. A skimpy top with a short skirt were looked at, and dismissed.

"With my figure I could never wear that," she mumbled, to herself.

Nevertheless, in a changing room she tried on the things selected. "This is silly, I can't wear it. It's rude," she muttered.

Despite thoughts of disapproval, May turned to the each of the three mirrors, admiring the look. She wished she could bring herself to wear such an outrageous outfit. A loose top would cover her large breasts, and a less revealing bra was needed. In the wicked store, she couldn't find anything suitable.

"That looks good on you," the assistant said, with a cheery smile.

"Do you think so? Not too trashy?" May nervously asked.

"No! Go for it girl. You look great. I wish I had a figure like yours," the assistant encouraged.

It was true, she envied May's curves, though the outfit revealed too much for her taste. The customer is always right, she heard the manager lecture in her head. A sale is a commission, was a more important phrase to her.

It felt as though she were at war with herself. On the one side she resisted the outfit as being trashy, while some inner voice ordered her to relax, and do as she was told. Who was telling her to wear something outrageous, other than herself, desiring to let go of outmoded inhibitions? The assistant's praise tipped the balance, and the commanding voice won.

The assistant watched the stupid woman totter out of the store, and laughed. She had talked her into buying the most expensive items, to earn a decent commission. Selling one of those expensive toys was a joke, but the handbag would be very lucrative. Wearing the outfit at a Halloween party would have been daring, but in daylight, the woman looked like a slutty Barbie doll.

May clip-clopped out of the store on high heels, wearing bright pink. Her breasts were pushed up on two plain curves of reinforced cotton, fitting neatly under them. The t-shirt revealed her naval, and prominent bumps of nipples. It clung to her breasts as though desperate, on the edge of a precipice, gripping onto twin peaks.

The skirt was hardly noticed under the blatant display of a large pair of breasts. It wasn't much to look at. Not much of it to notice. Just a small tube of stretchy material. The skirt had to be worn low over the hips, or not cover her bottom. In such a tiny skirt a decent pair of panties had to be worn.

May hadn't worn panties when leaving the house, and she hadn't bought a pair in the store. It was a good thing it wasn't a flouncy flared skirt, otherwise her bare bottom would have been revealed with every step. Instead, it cut tightly under both cheeks, and between them.

May had a long walk to the exit, and she could already feel the skirt riding up at the front. She dare not carry on walking, or her naughty bits would be seen. Not a single whisper of a thought crossed her mind, about buying panties. Instead, she quickly, or as fast as possible on such high heels, made her way to a salon.

"I need to, err, do something about down here," May timidly spoke.

"I see," the woman smirked. "I can fit you in right now."

Darleen looked the woman up and down, assessing how much could be made out of her. It was slow this morning, so she needed the business.

The wax treatment to her pussy was painful. Darleen kept up a reassuring patter of talk, telling May it had to be done.

"You look so smooth and clean, just perfect," Darleen reassuringly smiled. "You must have the nails done. A glossy pink will go well with the outfit. Leave it to me, and I'll have you looking wonderful," she smoothly persuaded.

Not giving the stupid woman a chance to object, she pushed her into a chair. Keeping up the inane chatter, with suitable praise, kept May from disagreeing. Even when Darleen began to re-style her hair, she went along with it.

"Your man will love you to bits," Darleen grinned, while showing her creation off in a full length mirror.

May just stood there looking bemused. It was a mirror, wasn't it? Surely that wasn't her looking so, so, very different! A demand that she change her style was strong. What helped, was that she could hardly believe it was her. It was impossible to believe she looked so different.

Her mind fought over the idea that it was dreadfully wrong. An inner voice told her it had to be done. She couldn't understand why she had to look like this. It was a fact that had to be faced. Exciting, sexy, or plain slutty, she couldn't decide. Whatever the new look was, it was too late now, the changes had to be accepted.

"Here's the finishing touch, a lovely necklace, and belly-button jewel," Darleen sniggered.

She snapped a chain around the woman's neck, and straightened the pendent hanging above the large breasts. With a dab of glue, she pushed a sparkly jewel into her naval. She stood back to admire her handiwork. In pink, almost matching the woman's outfit, the pendent read, 'Bimbo Slut'. Darleen was pleased to have got rid of the damn thing.

Darleen ushered the woman out of the store, with reassuring words, praising how fabulous she looked. At the door she patted her bottom, pulled the back of the skirt down, and watched the bemused looking woman scurry off. May was tongue tied, hesitant, and looking confused, because she was fighting the hypnotic influence. Darleen didn't realise this, as all she saw was a tongue tied fool.

"That one is such a stupid bimbo, she shouldn't be let out," Darleen murmured, while slowly shaking her head. Being told May was a teacher, would have brought forth gales of disbelieving laughter.

May was nervous as hell, wondering why she had let the woman talk her into such a drastic makeover. The little pink top and skirt was outrageous, yet she could do nothing about it. Something stopped her from entering another store. She headed for the nearest exit, as fast as she could manage on the high heels.

It seemed painfully slow progress, when inside she was dying from embarrassment. People couldn't help but notice her, and not in a good way. She kept her head down, unable to look at anyone, and in some small measure, not to be recognised.

William walked around the mall, intending on accidently meeting his teacher. The place was filling up, so it might be difficult to spot her in the crowd. A knot of people were making their way through the busy throng. From where he was standing he saw the crowd part, and he stared opened mouthed. A hardly dressed blonde, sashayed in his direction.

The dyed blonde hair was fluffed up, like an aura around her head. A small pink top, tiny pink skirt, and very high heels, was all she wore. A jewel too large to be a diamond, sparkled in her belly. A gaudy plate glinted above her tits, announcing she was a, 'Bimbo Slut'.

Even her nails and toenails were a glossy pink. The skimpy top showed off a large pair of breasts. The tight skirt fitted her hips, and she kept pulling at the hem to keep it in place, yet even so, it threatened to reveal all.

She had an escort discreetly following. Maybe it was some kind of promotional campaign? A new pink Barbie doll came to mind. In that outrageous outfit, she needed an escort. As she neared, he noticed she was an older woman, rather than a young model.

The look of fear on the woman's face became evident. She wasn't enjoying the parade one bit. He glanced at the men around her, who looked like predatory wolves stalking her, rather than an escort. His eyes flickered back to the indecently dressed woman.

Hell! It was his teacher. "OH! SHIT! It's all gone wrong!" he exclaimed.

He stood quit still, with a look of anguish on his face. Hesitatingly he walked forward, to cut across her path. What he would say couldn't be imagined. There was no way he could leave her so vulnerable, like prey, to those wolves stalking her. There was a risk of breaking into the hypnotic state she was in, but it had to be done. If his teacher snapped out of it now, she would be so humiliated it didn't bear thinking about.

"Hi!" William announced, with a quavering voice. He stood directly in front of her, to break into the dream she was in.

"William! Please help me. Tell me what to do, please! Help me!" she implored him.

The look of anguish on her face made him feel even more guilty which had to be taken out on someone. He looked fiercely around at her followers, who furtively turned to stare at storefront displays. He felt more angry with himself than them. He firmly took an arm, to lead her to the parking lot. She was too distraught to remember where she parked, so guided her to his car.

He stood protectively holding open the door, while she struggled to get in. He couldn't help noticing her bald pussy when her legs parted. She sat on the edge of the seat, unable to part her legs enough in the tight skirt. With an arm under her knees, he swivelled her around on the seat.

"Thank you, William," she acknowledged, still looking perplexed, though decidedly calmer.

On shutting the door, he too felt relieved. He looked at his teacher, sitting rigidly still. It looked as though she were working through a deep problem. A flicker of light washed across her face, to be again replaced by consternation. He looked at the skirt, wondering if he ought to pull it down for her. While getting in, it had crumpled up around her waist.

Deciding not to disturb her, in case she snapped out of it, he drove her home.

On arriving, he told her, "Wait, I'll help you out."

He opened the door and swung her legs around. The close up of her shaven pussy should have been exciting, only he was still suffering from guilt. He would have to add some commands to protect her, while out of the classroom. He hadn't meant to subject her to that spectacle! He meant her to bring the new clothes into school to wear.

He pulled the skirt down, which wasn't very much. Fortunately they stepped into her house without anybody noticing them.

"Thank you, William. Thank you for helping me," she gushed, while pulling off the top. The sudden release of her breasts made them bounce, almost in his face. She rolled the skirt down her thighs, and let it drop to the floor. Bending over to pick up both garments, gave him a rude view of her freshly denuded pussy. They were in the small lobby, just in the front door, so they stood very close.

"Oh! William, have I been a bad girl?" she asked, with a small, light voice. "Mom used to tell me off for not keeping my skirt down. She said, I was dirty little girl. She was very strict. I've got you to tell me what to do now. Have I been rude?" she asked.

William wasn't sure what to say. He dare not call her Miss Grant, as it seemed inappropriate, and might bring her round. He would have to work on her to prevent such a dangerous show, as happened earlier in the mall.

"May. We better have a coffee," he firmly told her. It would give him time to think through what to do with her.

Looking worried, she led him into the lounge. She came back in with a coffee, to stand before him wringing her hands, wearing a deep feeling of disquiet. This disreputable situation had to be rationally explained. She had been a bad girl in the mall, and made it worse by being naked in front of a student.

Her mother would have told her to pull her skirt down in the mall. She had to listen to what William said, and he had taken charge of her in the mall. He had taken over from her mother, to guide her. Feeling less confused, she stood waiting for him to tell her if she had been a bad girl, as her mother would have done.

It was still exhilarating for an eighteen year old student to see his teacher naked, and even more so in her apartment. The new instructions hadn't meant for her to hang on his every word, though maybe it was for the good.

Taking a cue from what she said earlier, about her mother, he decided to build on it. If she was going to accept verbal instructions, he could more easily guide her in the right direction.

"I've been naughty, William. I opened the door to a pizza guy in my new underwear," she admitted, with anguish.

"May. You've been a bad girl," he said. Wanting her to take notice of him.

"I'm really sorry, William," she said, with head bowed in contrition.

Having his teacher at his mercy, left him feeling important and powerful. His ego had already been inflated by his friends, as they were impressed by his control over their teacher. Since that morning's accident in the mall, he had even more control over her. He sat there looking at his teacher, contemplating how to tighten up the commands.

"Are you going to punish me, like mom did?" she asked.

He hadn't intended to punish her. It was important to make sure she behaved herself outside the classroom.

"You have to behave yourself. How did your mom punish you?" he asked, with a growing idea of what it might have been.

Instead of telling him, she sat on the sofa, and leaned over his knees. She looked over her shoulder at him, with a look of expectation.

"Please, William, please don't spank me hard," she implored him.

He slapped her bottom, and was fascinated by the way it flexed under his hand.

"How many do you deserve?" he asked. His voice had firmed up with confidence.

"Ten, William," she said, sounding miserable.

She flinched with every slap. They weren't terribly painful, yet just as humbling as they had been so long ago. She felt better having been put right by William, as though her mother had been guiding his hand. She had been so naughty, showing off her panties, but sometimes couldn't help it. It was when the boys started to take notice of her breasts, that she covered her body away from prying eyes.

His teacher lay over his lap waiting for him to say something. He stared directly at her pussy, unable to look away.

"You're going to be a good girl for me, from now on, aren't you," he asked.

"Yes, William! Thank you for punishing me. I'll do as I'm told, honest," she gushed.

"Go get some ointment, and I'll massage your sore bottom," he suggested.

He watched her leave the room, heard her rummaging in what he guessed was the bathroom, then return. She again lay over his lap, as though it were perfectly normal. This gave him a perfect excuse to touch her intimately. As with previous commands, once she became used to this, another progressive step could be tried.

Squeezing grease from a tube, he began to smooth it over her cheeks. With her legs parted, her sex looked unbearably tempting. Pushing between her cheeks, his fingers slid over her asshole. She let out a weak whimper. Encouraged, he briefly slid a hand over her crotch.

No! This is all wrong! I can't let one of my students touch me down there. May fidgeted on his lap, preparing to slide onto the floor. This must stop, before he touches my private parts again.

Pushing her bottom up to move away, he took it as a sign for more of the same. His fingers slid the grease over her lips, then a hand cupping her entire sex.

This couldn't be happening! How could she be naked in her own home, stretched over a boys lap? Something was terribly wrong. He was rubbing grease into her bare pussy! The wax treatment came to mind, explaining something. Her walk of shame became crystal clear.

William saved her! William was easing her sore bottom. He would tell her if anything was wrong. He would tell her what to do. It was still impossible to relax, though now she was becoming tense with arousal. Was she being naughty? Should she have submitted to being waxed down there?

"I, I, had it cleaned, err, waxed. Is, is it alright, William? Did I do the right thing?" May hesitantly asked. She wanted to squeeze her thighs together, to hide her naughty bits. The hand delightfully cupped her sex, and she stretched out her legs.

"It's nice. Very wonderful," William said, and couldn't help smiling with pleasure.

May felt uncomfortable from letting a student comment on her vagina. There was something dreadfully wrong! Why was she laying naked over his lap? William had spanked her for being naughty! That must mean he was somehow in charge of her.

Her mind spun from feeling so confused. It was impossible to reconcile so many conflicting ideas. She would have to leave it to him. He would tell her if she was doing the wrong thing. He was obviously showing his approval of her. She smiled, sighed, and relaxed, from the comforting feel of his hands

Both hands were fondling her. One was underneath, playing with her pussy. The other was stroking her bottom, pushing between the cheeks, teasing her asshole. It was impossible to resist touching his teacher. Fingers wandered around her lips, and over her thighs. Up to her lips again, to part her red sea. Her lips were wet and glistening. This was no biology lesson his teacher was giving, yet even without instruction it was easy to see she was aroused.

May had to escape, yet the fingers seemed to drain every ounce of energy from her body. She couldn't move. Her legs were trembling. It had been so long since having sex, and even longer since receiving such intense foreplay, that it made her helpless to resist.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Teacher Undressed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds