• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lydia McRae Again

Lydia McRae Again

Dear Diary:

"Well, it finally happened! I ran into Larry Greenhaw -- The dreamy hunky older guy with the blond hair and the shoot-me-now blue eyes? He's been to Best Buy three times this week, trying to do something grown-up and businessy. It must be serious, he didn't notice me once! And you know I don't like that!!

"I came home and put on the wicked short green skirt with the white J Crew top, and my naughty nice undies. Not a glance! So I figured why have insurance if you don't use it? I had Mom's BMW - she was passed out as usual -- and I knew we have no fault coverage, so Bam! I rammed his ass!

"For a second, I thought he was gonna ignore that, so I slapped on my ingénue façade and stumbled over, all 'Mister are you OK?' And 'I don't know what to do, please help me.' Ha! He noticed me then, with a perv look at my tits!

"So he forced me into his car and then was so gross in private. He demanded that I watch him wank into my thong in order to cover for my accident. Days I've spent wanting to catch a peek, and he 'makes' me look. What a hoot!

"He has great big ole tool, not circumcised, and the head looks like a giant grape it's so purple. Then I gave him my britches and he came in them. It was such a turn on! I thought I would cream my pants, but I wasn't wearing any at that moment.... You know what I mean.

"He gave them back and made me put them on all dripping with his spermazoids! I was wetter than they were!

"I acted so angry and put upon, and then I had to wear them for an hour while the police came and did a report, I couldn't touch myself once. I kept them on during supper, smiling inwardly, and then I went upstairs and sucked them clean... heavenly flavor. I'm waiting for the next step."

Larry lay back on the dingy bed in his dingy motel room. At least now he could think about Lydia, and what he wanted to do to her. Anal, for sure, but only after he properly humiliated her. He toyed with the idea of beating her, but really, he wanted to crush her spirit more than hurt her body.

"Yo, bitch," was his first text. When he got no response, he sent a more direct message: "Call me at this number in ten minutes or I call your parents."

She waited nine and a half.

"He-hello?" Good, a quaver in her voice already.

"We have a little more business to conduct."

"The accident report's all done. My Dad said not to worry about it, Mr. Perv face."

"I may be a perv-face, but you're the one who helped me beat off into your panties, and wore them home. And I've got the whole thing on video."

"WHAT??"

"Yep, I have a little camcorder set up in case I need to document an agreement. That's what I did, document. Bet your dad would love to see it."

"You promised! You said if I watched that... nasty stuff and did those... things, it would all be over. You promised!"

"Hey, I guess you caught me. I'm a liar. But I'm not lying about sending the video to your folks unless you meet me at Snowdon Park, by the fountain, in fifteen minutes."

"I have stuff to do..."

"Fourteen minutes and 57 seconds."

Larry waited by the statue of Neptune with water cascading from a dolphin's mouth. Lydia arrived two minutes short of her curfew, wearing Faded Glory jeans and an Alabama sweatshirt. She had her hair hastily pulled into a ponytail, a cascade of her own that would shine red if it were light.

"So what business do we have?" She asked as if she stood taller than her 5 foot even frame.

"I've got this," Perv-face said as he pulled out a Glock 9mm and twitched it towards her.

"You're not going to kill me! Why would you? I'm here, I've done what you said..." she gasped like a beached fish.

"Oh, never. But if you piss me off, I might accidentally shoot you in the knee. Never run again, ugly scars; you don't want that. So take off your clothes."

"What! Are you crazy?"

"Glocks don't have a safety, kitten. My finger is tired. Hurry!"

Tears streaming down her face, Lydia slowly pulled her sweatshirt over her head, revealing a lacy white bra that seemed to glow in the faint luminescence.

Without a word she unzipped her jeans and dropped them helplessly down her legs, proving she wore matching panties with Victoria's Secret printed on the waistband.

"All of it, kitten. All of it."

Resigned, D shrugged out of her bra and hooked her fingers into her underpants, sliding them down and stepping out of them. She shivered a little as her nipples reacted to the cool air.

"Now come over here and knee in front of me. I think you understand the position. And undo your hair."

"Please, no. I've never... I don't... I'll do anything you ask, please, no."

"Silly girl, that's exactly what you are doing -- anything I ask. Now on your knees."

She shivered again as her knees felt the cold dirt beneath them. He stepped up to her and put a hand in her hair.

"Now open my fly and fish out my cock, and be quick!"

Shuddering, Lydia followed his commands and found herself holding the very tool she had watched yesterday in the car. The one he had fisted before her eyes. Now its eye met hers. Hesitantly, she wrapped her little hand around its girth and looked up at Larry.

"Open up, he's cold," he said as he pulled her close with her hair. He rubbed his cock head against her lips, and slowly she yielded, letting him invade. He shoved his shaft down her throat, gagging her, but he would not relent. In self-defense she struggled to contain his muscle, and soon licked and bobbed as he forced her to comply.

In spite of everything she felt heat between her legs as she tasted her first penis. True, she knew his flavor from old dried cum, but this was hot and fresh. And delicious.

As she rode up and down he relaxed his grip a tiny bit, and that allowed her to regain some control. Now she gripped it tightly with her lips, feeling the corona as it slid in and out. She worked the flat of her tongue under his head and reveled in his excited response.

Whether she was blowing him or he was fucking her face could not be told by an observer. They moved in better synchronicity at a faster rate until she felt him swell and hungered for a replacement spume, but just as the first tad hit her palate, her jerked her back and twisted so that he spurted into her hair. Load after load of white ropes blew into her silken curls and across her face. He stepped back and let go.

"That's it, whore. Go home. I'm keeping the underwear as a memento. Next time I call don't wear any." He pushed her aside and she fell to the dirt, so that the earth mixed in with the fluids in her hair, leaving her shivering and cum-muddy, naked as he walked away.

She could not resist the urge, and pushed a finger between her hairy lips, thrusting against her clit at the same time. In seconds she came against her hand, lying on the ground.

"God that was so hot!" She thought.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lydia McRae Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 627 milliseconds