• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken Thrice

Taken Thrice

Robin was waiting for me two streets and an alley over, in a corner far enough from the temple and deep enough into the poorest area that not only would we not be recognized, but there weren't likely to be a whole lot of hardcore believers around. He grabbed me as soon as I was in reach and kissed me, short and perfunctory before locking eyes on my tits, riding high and firm, barely confined by the tight neckline of my dress. He grabbed one and bent his mouth to it, and by the hoots and hollers around us I could tell we were starting to attract attention. This was how we had been getting started recently, for he knew I wanted to be a virgin on my wedding day and couldn't go too far in the wide-open streets. It was mostly men and brothel girls in this area and the men crowded in, remarking lewdly to Robin that he shouldn't stop there. It was exciting for them, seeing a man dressed in expensive clothing with his mouth on a girl who was clearly not a lady of the night, like watching the king take the queen in full view of the court. That was said to happen every now and again, but gutter rats like this would hardly get the chance to enjoy the spectacle.

Robin lifted my skirts high enough that I felt the draft around my knees and the hooting took on a wolfish tone. His other hand left my tit and found the lacing of my overskirt, working against my back until the knots were undone, the laces loosened, and the dark red brocade fell to the ground. It took less than a moment- he was very practiced- and the hooting turned to moaning. My golden satin underdress was next but Robin knew to string it along, let it slide down my body like the oily gazes of the lustful men, pooling and clinging where and how it wanted to. On every side trousers were bulging and straining, and by the time the underdress was also in the dust several of the men had released their burdens and hands went to work. Some of the brothel girls filtered into the crowd, offering the assistance of their own hands, mouths, and more, and gold began to flow.

It was all the excitement I needed and I covered my now barely-concealed tits, desire beginning to pool between my legs as I turned to tell Robin I wanted to find a room for him to pleasure me as he always did. He caught my lips in another kiss, one hand darting downward and squeezing my inner thigh through the thin cotton of my undergarments. I leaned away but his mouth followed me and his other hand was working on the lacings of my corset.

"Robin, that's-" I gasped, finally free of his lips, but he wound his hand into my hair and jerked my head back, cutting off my air midsentence and leaving me gasping and choking. My corset was looser than before and he grabbed the back and yanked it away from my body unmercifully. The lacings held but stretched and he had enough room to raise it off me like taking a mold away from a cake. He had to let go of my hair to do it and I tried to get away but he caught me by the wrists, pulling them back behind me as he perched his knee against my spine, forcing me to arch forward in a wanton pose that showed off my tits and flat stomach to the masturbating men. They moaned and shouted, urging him on as he pulled me back to him. I fought, desperate to escape, sure he would see that this was going too far, and he reached up and pulled my chemise down, revealing my bare tits to the sun and the much hotter gazes of the lustful vermin.

Several reached forward, roughly squeezing and pulling in the most obscene ways and I cried out in pain, struggling for all I was worth. It did no good- Robin was far stronger than me- and he bore me to the ground, the men and their hands following. The brothel girls had unwittingly created a bit of a barrier around me, having already lain on their backs or crouched on all fours for their spontaneous clients, and when Robin sat me up against him most could not follow. The few who could groaned as one, some coming onto the pavestones, as he forced me to spread my legs, my chemise skirt bunched up around my waist. My pussy was exposed, wet and wanting, and two hands reached me, one rubbing hard and rough on my clit and the other inserting a finger into the tight entrance. I was a virgin despite all Robin had tried to do doing our preceding liaisons and just a single knuckle of the man's index was all it took to make me scream in protest, tears coming to my eyes. He grinned and laughed but Robin pulled me back, ripping the chemise away and casting it into the dust on top of my other pieces of clothing.

"You can have her after if you help me get her now!" he shouted to the two men, releasing his own huge, hard cock above me as he shoved me down beneath him. I was on my stomach, pleading through my tears, but two men signaled their assent by crawling forward, one spreading me against the expensive fabrics and patches of dirty street stone until my legs were so far apart I cried out again. The other came forward to my upper body and held me down then sandwiched his hand between the ground and my tits, rubbing and twisting as his mouth caressed my ear, narrating his disgusting thoughts in between licks and nibbles. Robin spat once, twice, and I felt his warm, slimy gobs of mucus against the cheeks of my ass, sliding down into the chasm between them. Robin rubbed his spit into my asshole and leaned forward until I could feel the tip of his cock against my puckered hole, pressing down hard until I knew that if he so much as shifted his weight his gigantic member would violate me.

"I want you to beg, bitch," he ordered, and I blubbered out something incoherent as the man abusing my tits laughed and spat on my face.

"Louder," Robin hissed, somehow pressing even harder without breaking through. I heard the order being repeated by many voices, shouting over the cacophony of animal sounds surrounding me, and I looked up as best I could and saw the orgy had grown until the whole street was full of squirming sluts, willing and not willing, men bearing down on them sometimes four or five at a time. From above every window had been thrown open and more men hung out, their tongues lolling, their hands out of sight as they fapped, shouting at me to beg loud like a good little bitch, wanting to see me fucked in the dirt.

"No-please-," I gasped, then Robin leaned forward and I screamed, loud and long, not caring as the spit on my face dribbled into my mouth. Only the very tip of his cock had drilled into my ass but it felt as though he was fucking me with a gigantic wooden beam. He kept easing into me, stretching out the moment and my tender virgin asshole with delicate, cruel finesse, his hands working my asscheeks, pulling them apart, pushing them forward, stretching, always stretching. I screamed and screamed as around me the watchers cheered, and finally Robin shoved and I felt his balls slap hard against me as I took all of him.

I almost passed out from the pain as he said "Teasing little cockslut, bet you love that hot dick, doncha?" Then he pulled back, not nearly as slowly as he'd pushed in but still slowly enough to make it hurt as much as possible for me. I couldn't scream anymore, my throat was already so raw. "Wanna take my dick, bitch? Want your ass fucked?"

Right before his tip was about to pop out he dove back in, puncturing my ass all over again but this time with so much speed and force that it felt like he would just keep going until the world would be able to see his hard cock by looking down my throat. I found I could scream again, then he pulled back and plunged in, as fast as he could, and as he started to pound my ass I somehow still felt the fingers of another man worming their way beneath us both to reach the tender, vulnerable folds of my aching pussy. He rubbed at me, back and forth, his thumb trying to find my center, but I was so pinned down by Robin's long cock up my ass and the man practically fornicating with my raw tits that I could do nothing to stop him.

Robin drilled me into the ground so hard that my pelvis grated against the stones through the folds of my discarded clothing. The man fucking around with my tits had started smearing his spit across my face with his tongue as his hands tortured and abused each tit in turn, and as the thumb of the third man found my untainted fuck hole and pushed in I thrashed with all my might. Robin happened to be pulling out and I caught him off guard so that he lurched to one side, his huge dick finally popping out of my asshole. I dragged my legs as far closed as I could, still thrashing in the dirt, and Robin shoved the man lying on my torso out of the way so he could grab me by the hair and pull me into a sitting position, slapping me across the face over and over again.

"You fucking stupid bitch!" he shouted at me. "You fuckpig whore!" His blows made my head spin and my vision cloud but I cried from relief, because at least he wasn't still fucking my asshole with his monster cock. For a moment the hitting stopped, then he dragged my head downwards and before I could tell what he was doing I tasted his salty, bitter cock fluid on my lips.

"Suck the come out of my dick, whore," Robin ordered, pushing on the back of my head so that his dick forced its way against my tongue and down my throat, making me choke and gag and bringing even more tears to my eyes. I couldn't even think of biting him, only of the way my throat was forced to expand while the man from before found my tits with his mouth. He did want to bite, pulling and nipping with his teeth until he made me scream even while Robin fucked my face. Robin seemed to like the feeling, and after a gruff comment to the other man that I didn't catch they shifted so that I was still sucking cock but also sitting on the other man's naked lap. He eased his fat dick up my asshole and I cried out as loudly as I could, making my throat vibrate around Robin's cock until he shouted and pulled away before he could come too soon. He hit me in the face again and I fell back, stunned, against the man filling my ass. He had my arms above my head quick and eased me back so I was laying on him, limp and exhausted as he raped me hard with his hammering fuckpole.

Robin grinned down at me, enjoying watching the man force his huge dick up my ass over and over again, my reddened, swollen tits bouncing and quivering with every movement, my nipples hard and sticking straight out, their sore, painfully sensitive tips still damp and shining. All around the men watching grunted and groaned and screamed themselves as they came, spilling their sticky, smelly spunk into pussies they'd bought or fucked into submission.

Robin knelt, spreading my legs wide so that my pussy was laid out flat before him, pink and virginal, lips gleaming with pre-come. His naked cock twitched and throbbed visibly, the bulbous head descending almost majestically until it was hovering just above my defenseless cunt, trembling beneath him as my ass continued to be fucked and filled.

"I've been dreaming about fucking you like this," he crooned, touching me with one finger, almost nonchalantly spreading my folds open before just grazing my clit, making my body spasm with the sudden, animal lust of a bitch in heat, thirsty for hot cock. "Putting you in the dirt, making sure the whole world saw your wet pussy beg for it. I don't need you to say it out loud." He came forward, put his mouth against my ear, and whispered "I like you better when you're screaming."

He leaned back, rearing above me, his cock rubbing slowly against my clit, then down my wet and tender folds, tracing its sultry way towards my slit, tiny as a pinprick before his mammoth sausage. I couldn't even fight, not with my ass being drilled bloody and the taste of his dick still filling my mouth. I lay peacefully, invitingly beneath him, waiting like a willing slut to give him whatever he wanted.

His cock pressed against my fuck hole, hard then harder and harder, then all at once he dove in, sheathing himself to completion, his heavy balls slamming into me. I screamed one last time in protest as I felt myself torn open for him, blood soaking my thighs as it seeped around his long, hot spear, thick around as a tree in between my legs, spearing me. Cries of victory went up on his behalf from all around as he slammed into me again and again, matching his fucking with the man still in my ass, one pulling out as the other drove forward, and my pussy was soaked not just with blood but with my own hot, juicy fluids as something horrible inside of me made me clench my pussy and asshole around my rapists' cocks. That same horrible, base desire made me squirm in delicious, wanton thirst as even more onlookers crowded in close, the sounds of their masturbation ending in squirting, thrusting joy as ropes of hot, sticky need draped over my legs. Cocks found their way between me and Robin and I felt wet, warm slime coat my heaving stomach, my bare, sore tits. Another cock forced its way between my lips and I moaned against the invader as he began to pound me without mercy, his balls hitting hard and fast against my chin.

The man in my asshole came first, thrusting with all his might before blowing his load deep into ass, waiting until every possible drop was spent before relaxing, his cock going soft while still inside me. The man in my mouth came, fisting both of his hands into my hair and yanking my head up so he could force his come as far down my throat as possible. He went limp and slid off me, his slimy dick leaving a trail across my face.

Robin, that stamina god, came last, laying on me and screaming insults into my come-coated face as he left his seed between my spread-open legs. I lay limp beneath him, every possible cranny fucked and filled, and swallowed the sticky come in my mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken Thrice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 526 milliseconds