• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sturgis Rally Biker Bitch Ch. 01

Sturgis Rally Biker Bitch Ch. 01

Sturgis Rally Biker Bitch

I've attended the Motorcycle Rally in Sturgis, South Dakota almost every year for the last three decades. And I've often brought along a "bitch" -- a woman to serve me and service me during the event. But the best bitch I ever had was a gal named Courtney several years back. This is the story of how she came to join me for the rally back in 1989.

First, know that I am not an outlaw biker, or a full-time member of a motorcycle gang. I'm a guy with a normal 9 to 5 job, but who has also ridden Harleys his whole life with similarly minded friends in the neighborhood. But, I always take a few weeks off around Rally Week, let my hair get wild, stop shaving, and head off to Sturgis.

Some years, I've brought along a bitch I'd been dating. Some years, I've gone on my own without a bitch. That magical year of 1989 saw me accompanied by Courtney--a hot 19 year old that I'd only met the day before she hopped on the back of my bike to make the trek to Sturgis.

That year, I'd plan to ride out to Sturgis with three of my buddies: Mike, Doug and Steve. Mike was dating a college girl named Amy, and had planned on bringing her out to Sturgis. Doug, Steve and I were planning on going solo. But then Amy told me that she had a friend who'd just finished her first year of college that wanted to go to the Rally.

Amy said that her friend, Courtney, was beautiful and liked to party. However, Amy said that she didn't have any money at the point of the Summer, as she wouldn't be getting her student loans until she went to school a few weeks later in the Fall. Amy asked if I would be interested in meeting Courtney, and would then consider giving her a ride to and from the Rally on my bike. Amy also said that Courtney would really appreciate it if I could spot her some cash for booze and food along the way. I told Amy to bring Courtney over to my place the day before we were scheduled to leave for the Rally.

A few days later, Amy and Mike brought Courtney over to my place. She was indeed hot--a pretty face, and a great body with a firm ass and big, natural tits. Courtney introduced herself and said that she'd really appreciate it if she could ride on the back of my bike, and if I could spot her a little cash for Rally expenses. I decided to lay my cards on the table.

"I'll give you a ride to and from the Rally, and I'll even cover your booze and food. But you have to agree to my rules," I stated.

"Well, what rules?" she asked.

"The first rule is that you agree to be my bitch--my property--during Rally Week. That means that you will wait on me hand and foot--get me a beer when I want one, cook my meals, clean up, polish the bike, etc. It also means that you will be available to service me--as in sexually service me--whenever and however I like. And, as your owner, I reserve the right to punish you if you deserve it, or even if you don't if it pleases me."

Courtney's eyes widened. A long silence passed. I told her to think about it over night and not to make any hasty decisions. If she was agreeable, she just needed to show up the next day at my house, ready to leave for Sturgis with the rest of us. If not, that was fine and her choice.

"I'll think about it," she said.

Sure enough, the next day Courtney arrived at my house at the exact time the group was expecting to leave for the Rally. I would later learn from Mike that Courtney did not think that I was going to seriously hold her to the rules I had laid out for her. Amy also told Courtney that she did not think I would seriously treat Courtney as a virtual slave during the Rally. They would be mistaken -- I intended to keep my word, and intended that Courtney would follow the rules to the letter.

"Okay, I guess I agree to your rules," Courtney said with a little nervous laugh. "I agree to be your ... bitch ... during Rally Week."

"Good," I replied. "Now come in to the house so that you can change into something more ... appropriate. You can't be my bitch wearing jeans, sneakers and a sweatshirt."

With that, I led Courtney into the house, and showed her what I expected her to wear during the journey--a leather bra, a leather mini-skirt, and a pair of knee-high leather boots. I made a point of telling her that she was not allowed to wear any underwear, as I wanted her bare pussy rubbing up against my bike as she rode behind me on my bike. Courtney blushed, but changed out of her clothing and into my selected apparel. Lastly, I got out a steel slave collar, a pair of steel ankle cuffs and a pair of steel wrist cuffs--all with locking padlocks. As I locked the collar and cuffs on to Courtney, I told her:

"The key to the padlocks is going to remain here at my house--after we return from Rally Week, I will unlock you. But until then, you'll be locked into my steel, and no one will be able to unlock the collar or cuffs during the week. So, you'd better accept the fact now that you'll be collared and cuffed during this entire experience."

I then clipped a leash on to Courtney's collar and led her out of the house to my bike and the others. Mike, Doug and Steve looked wide-eyed at first, and then started to chuckle a bit to themselves. Amy looked stunned, and started to protest, but was quickly cut off by her man, Mike, who said:

"Amy -- quiet! Courtney agreed to the rules. She made her decision willingly. You don't have the right or ability to interfere. And," he added sternly, "unless you want want to collared and cuffed for this trip, I'd suggest you keep your mouth shut and your opinions to yourself."

Amy and Courtney exchanged an apologetic look, but then both cast their eyes downward. It was time to get on the bikes and take off for Sturgis.

Day 1

The first day we drove about 300 miles west and stopped to camp at a state park in Eastern South Dakota. The park ranger who checked us in to our camp site shot us quite a look when he saw a scantly-clad young woman in a collar and cuffs clinging to me on the back of my bike. Courtney blushed crimson, but did not say anything. So I told him,

"That's my bitch, ranger. I keep her either naked or close to naked. Go ahead and take a long look at her -- don't be shy. I'll slide off the seat so you can get a good look at that pussy. Bitch, spread your legs for the ranger!"

Courtney looked stunned and was frozen on the seat of the bike, unable to move. So, I walked behind her and grabbed her thighs and spread them so that the ranger could have a clear view of her pussy under the mini-skirt. The ranger, a young college kid working a summer job, stared at Courtney's pussy with a hungry look on his face. While Courtney blushed and looked very embarrassed, I noticed that her cunt was glistening with pussy juice. Clearly, she was turned on, as well as ashamed.

At that point, we drove into the remote tenting area of the campground, parked our bikes, and began to unload our stuff. It's understood in our group that the women set up camp, while the men relax from the long day's ride.

"Bitches, set up the tents, unpack the packs, and get a fire going for dinner. Your men are hungry," I said to Courtney and Amy.

Courtney and Amy did as they were told, and soon we had all eaten dinner, and sat around the fire as the night grew dark.

"Everyone, I'm going to retire to my tent for a bit so that I can fuck my new bitch. I want to see what kind of skills she's got. I'll be sure and give you a full report on her when I'm finished."

Courtney's eyes got big, as if she thought that being my bitch meant doing chores and being humiliated, but not actually being used for sexual purposes. I laughed to myself as I thought about all I had in store for her during Rally Week. But, I thought I should ease her into things by fucking her in private behind the tent flaps, rather than fuck her out in the open in front of everyone--something I planned on doing later in the week plenty as the week. But all in good time.

"C'mon, bitch -- let's go to our tent and get busy," I said as I gave Courtney's leash a pull. She trailed into the tent behind me with her eyes downcast, as I led her by the leash. I heard the guys chuckling, making a few cat-calls, and a few comments like, "Fuck her good, man," "Use that bitch," and "Show her what's she's good for."

As we entered the tent I noticed that Courtney's pussy was wet again. This kind of treatment is new to this slut, I thought, and she seemed rather ashamed, but also very turned on. She was going to work out just fine this week. Once inside the tent, I said,

"Get your clothes off, bitch -- I want to see all of you," I commanded.

Courtney stripped off the bra, mini-skirt, socks and boots so that she was buck naked, except for the collar, leash and cuffs. I had her turn around, bend over, and rub her tits, ass and pussy, so that I could make a full inspection. I then clipped her wrist cuffs behind her back with an o-ring, and proceeded to jam my cock into her mouth.

She gagged momentarily, but soon managed to take it all in, and began slurping and sucking on my dick. After a few minutes, I flipped her over and fucked her roughly from behind. I smacked her ass hard and loudly several times while I pounded away, as I knew everyone was listening in from outside of the tent.

While I really hadn't given her any foreplay, Courtney nevertheless loudly climaxed after a couple dozen thrusts, moaning and yelping. I could hear the guys outside the tent laughing and wooping at the sound of Courtney orgasming. Just before I was ready to shoot my load, I flipped her back around so that she was facing me, and rammed my cock into her, just as I began to spurt my cum.

"She managed to swallow almost all of my load, with just a bit of gooey white sperm dribbling out of the side of her mouth. I told her continue to suck for a few minutes just to make sure she had cleaned up my cock properly.

"Ahhhh ... that felt good," I said. "This is going to be a good trip, bitch. And we're just getting started."

I unclipped Courtney's arms, and she collapsed on the sleeping bag on the tent floor--I could tell she needed some time to recover. She's had quite a day--the kind of day she couldn't have possibly imagined happening just 48 hours before. I left the tent to the cheers of Mike, Doug and Steve. Amy had an embarrassed grin on her face. I took my place around the fire, described Courtney's sexual performance in great detail for everyone.

END OF PART 1

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sturgis Rally Biker Bitch Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds