• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lessons Ch. 04

Lessons Ch. 04

12

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was being shaken awake by a woman I didn't know.

"Hey there stud. Come on, wake up!"

"Huh? What?" I asked as my fuzzy mind tried to bring itself back to reality.

"Come on. Where's your suit?" She coaxed.

"Oh. Hell, it was right here." I said, sitting up and realizing that somewhere along the line I had misplaced, so to speak, my suit. I stood up and looked under the chair, and around it, as the bulk of the people around the deck were re-donning whatever was askew.

"Ok, well, here." She said, unwrapping a lacy waist wrap from around her own waist and quickly wrapping it around mine. "Come on. No point in getting arrested." She said, taking me by the hand and practically dragging me across the pool deck and through the door. She stopped at the elevator bank and pressed the button. I could tell she was trying to will the elevator to get here more quickly, and then, finally it opened. She hustled me inside and let out a sigh as the doors closed.

"What floor?" She asked, pushing the button for the top floor to get the elevator moving.

"Um, ten. What's going on?"

"Oh some prude called the cops, claiming indecent exposure." She said shaking her head, a wry frown on her face. I took a few moments to take in my protector. She was fairly tall, not thin but not overly heavy either, a nicely shaped chest hidden by a tube top type bikini and a round full butt. I guessed she was about early forties at most, dishwater blonde hair and blue eyes that seemed to sparkle with a smile even while she was frowning.

"Now why would someone do that?"

"Oh, some people just can't deal with life. Just because you don't want to run around half naked doesn't mean that someone else might not enjoy it."

"I agree." I answered. "I appreciate your getting me up. I'd hate to have to bail myself out of jail."

"You'd have a hard time doing that, too." She said with a giggle. Reaching down and tugging the hem of the lacey wrap up, exposing my bare suddenly hardening cock. "No place to put any money."

"Oh shit. No place for a room key either." I said suddenly realizing I had a huge problem.

"Ohhhh that could be a problem."

"Let's hope my wife is back at the room." I said, rolling my eyes and trying to push the hem of the wrap down against her resistance.

"Don't be in a hurry, I'm enjoying the view, besides, it IS my wrap, isn't it?"

"Yes," I sighed. "Next I suppose you just want to play with it a little bit too, huh?"

"Well, not the best invitation I've ever heard, but...well...an invitation is an invitation." She said, reaching out for my cock and closing her hand around it. She started gently stroking the mostly soft cock, causing it to rise almost faster than the elevator. By the time we got to the top floor and then back down to the tenth the wrap was woefully unable to cover my erection. "Seems we have a new problem now." She said with a wink as the doors opened.

"So it seems." I said, trying to cover my cock with the lace material as I walked down the hall to my room.

No amount of knocking seemed to raise anyone in the room, which could mean anything, but what it did mean was my wife was either still downstairs, which was not an option for me, or someplace else that I had no idea about. "Probably in some horny guy's room." I growled quietly.

"Well honey, unless you have a better idea, you're going to be in a room with some horny broad. Come on, you can stay in my room till she gets back." She said, turning to walk toward the elevator. "Unless of course you want to wander around the halls in my wrap, which by the way doesn't hide a damn thing!" She called over her shoulder.

I walked briskly down the hall to follow her toward the elevators. "By the way, my name is Anya." She said with a smile.

"Hi Anya. I'm Mike."

"Well Mike, if you don't mind me saying so, you could stand a shower. You smell like stale pussy, which as good looking as you are, isn't a particular turn on."

I sniffed myself and realized she was quite right.

"You can use my shower." She said as the door opened and she stepped out. She slipped a keycard from inside the bikini top and walked down the hall. She paused long enough to slide the card into the door and then pushed it open, holding it for me.

"You here alone?" I asked, as I peeled the wrap off and handed it back to her, the door closing behind us.

"Well, not at the moment." She said as she reached behind her back and unhooked the tube type top that was wrapped round her rather large chest, freeing a pair of surprisingly sexy looking D cup breasts. "Hope you don't mind me sharing the shower with you." She said as she pushed her bikini bottoms down, letting them slide down her legs as I admired her neatly trimmed triangle bush.

"Nice." I said, raising my eyebrows in appreciation.

"Thank you kind sir." Anya said as she stepped past me and into the large bathroom. It was far smaller than the one in our room, but the shower was similarly shaped, if not as large, and had a nice bench type seat along the back side. She stepped into the shower and turned the water on, quickly adjusting the temperature to a comfortable level before turning and inviting me in.

At this point I needed the shower, and she wasn't a bad looking woman. In fact, in some ways, she was kind of sexy. Nicely sized breasts, nice full butt, full meaty pussy, a little round about the middle, but not unsightly, just a little bit of age spread, something I have been fighting for more years than she has. And what the hell, it wasn't as if I had someplace better to be.

"You know, for a minute I didn't think you were going to join me." Anya said quietly as she moved farther under the cascading water to make room for me.

"For a minute I wasn't sure myself." I answered honestly.

"I understand. I'm not exactly beautiful." She said with a shrug. "Not bad looking, but not beautiful, at least not like a lot of the skinny minnies that get brought to these things."

"Yeah, I'm not all that good looking either I suppose. More like a dirty old man than a stud."

"Oh. I wouldn't say that." She said with a grin. "We can fix the dirty, maybe not the old, and from what I can see..." She said reaching a soapy hand out to my hard cock, "you are a LOT of man."

"I appreciate the compliment, even if it's not true."

"Oh from what I saw earlier today it's plenty true. Those two hotties you were banging definitely got all they were looking for!" She laughed. "That's probably what started the complaints. Someone wanted some of what they were getting and didn't get it."

"I don't know about that. But I try to give the best I can."

"So you been coming to one of these for a long time?"

"No, this is my first. My wife's idea actually, I was supposed to be fishing in a tournament this weekend. This was my wife's idea to get back at me for wanting too much sex from her, or something like that."

"Well, I for one am glad she brought you. Not often I get to have a good looking guy in my shower."

"So you don't come often?"

"Actually, I'm not here for the...well, whatever it is. I'm just in town for business and thought I'd take a dip. Didn't know I was going to get a floor show and a sexy guy at the same time."

"Well, might as well enjoy it then." I answered with a chuckle.

"Oh trust me, I'm gonna enjoy every moment." She said as she stepped closer, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling her big bare tits against my chest. "Feel free to play with anything you can reach. In fact, play with everything you can reach if you want too."

"Really? So tell me, when was the last time you had a sexy man in your shower?"

"Oh, now a man shouldn't ask a woman such things." She whispered as she moved her face toward mine. "Just kiss me and fuck me." She pressed her soft wet lips to mine, her tongue teasing at my lips until I opened them and let her slip it inside.

I could feel my cock growing even harder as her hot sensual kiss sent tingles down my spine. I knew this feeling well, and my body knew exactly what to do without my conscious thought. My hands had already left her hips where they had been resting, one sliding up to cup one of her tits and the other sliding down, pressing between her legs. We stood for several long minutes under the water, before she broke the embrace, turning to shut off the water. I looped my hands around her body, pulling her back against me, my hands cupping both her big round breasts.

"Mmmmmm." She moaned softly, putting a hand against the shower wall to balance herself as I bent her at the waist.

"Is this what you want?" I asked as I slipped one hand down between her legs, cupping her mound and pushing my fingers between her legs at the same time as I was crouching down. I could feel my cock slip between her legs, my head bumping into my fingers. I used my fingers to press my fat head up between her lips, gently pushing my hips to force my engorged head up into her.

"ohhhhhh yesssssss it is." She moaned as my cock pushed into her a few inches.

I started pushing in and out of her in small little strokes, working more and more of me into her until my head was banging against the end of her tunnel. I lengthened my strokes, moving my hand back to her breasts, letting both hands squeeze them in time with my long slow strokes.

"Anya! You ready?" A voice called from the main room.

"Ohhhhh." Anya moaned as I stroked in and out of her pussy, my hips slapping loudly against her bare wet ass. She didn't seem concerned, so I just kept stroking, knowing that her climax was working closer and closer.

"ANYA!" A surprised woman's voice called from behind us. "What are you doing?"

"Ohhhhh Fucking!" Anya moaned. "Ohhhhh yeah... Soooo fucking good."

I turned and looked to see three women standing in the doorway, the tall blonde holding her hand over her mouth as she watched us fucking in the shower.

"Oh god. Gonna cum soooo soon!" Anya moaned loudly, her head hanging down and her hips pushing back against me in time with my strokes.

"Oh honey, you don't want her to stop, trust me!" a petite little brunette said as she pushed past the blonde into the bathroom. She very boldly walked up to the shower wearing a blue minidress and four inch heels. With a grin she stepped into the shower with us, not even taking her shoes off and began running her hands around my body, one rubbing up and down my back and the other rubbing around my bare ass. "That's it, fuck her! Make her come on your cock!" she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Just keep fucking her hot little pussy. Does it feel good, sliding in and out of her, driving in and out of her hot wet sexy pussy?" She said a bit louder.

"OH god. Is that you Mandy? Ohhhh fuck he feeeeels so goooood!" Anya moaned loudly.

"Yeah it's me." Mandy said from behind me. "Is he good?"

"Oh yeah. He's good with his cock!" Anya answered breathlessly. "He's got me almost ready to come!"

"Make her come stud! Fuck her pussy until she comes around you! Mmmmmm that's it. Just keep humping her pussy1" She said as she stepped back. I couldn't see what she was doing, but she came back moments later her almost nude body pressing against mine as I stroked in and out of Anya. She slipped around me wearing nothing but a pair of thigh high stockings, pressing her bare tits against my arm. "Here, play with this too." She said huskily as she pulled one of my hands from Anya's tit and down to her bald pussy. "Finger my cunt stud!"

"Really Mandy!" the blonde said from behind us.

"Don't knock it till you try it! I dare you to get naked and come play!" Mandy shot back.

"I'm not getting naked in front of a stranger!"

"Someday you're gonna to have to loosen up or life is just gonna pass you by!" Mandy said, gasping suddenly as my finger found her clit and slid across it. "OH fuck! Didn't expect that!"

"Told...you...he...was...goooooooood!" Anya squeaked loudly. "Ohhhhhh fuck fuck fuck...here it comes!"

Her whole body bucked, jamming herself back into me as her pussy contracted around me. I could feel her wetness leaking around my cock and dripping down my balls as tremors moved up and down her body, her arms and legs shaking and her pussy contracting and convulsing around my cock. After several seconds she pulled off my cock and sank to the shower floor, turning around to rest her back against the wall. "Oh god that felt good."

"I can believe it did." Mandy said, sliding around in front of me and grasping my cock. "Sweet huge fat cock." She said as she sunk down in front of me, her knees splayed wide. She leaned her small round tits out toward my cock and smeared the Anya's cum around her nipples, looking up at me seductively, licking her red lipsticked lips. She lowered herself a little more and aimed my hard cock at her lips, closing them around my head and slowly sliding her face toward me, pushing more and more of me into her mouth until I could feel my mushroom head pushing against her throat.

"Oh god," I groaned as she pushed deeper, feeling a tight constriction around my head as I pushed into her throat, her nose touching my curls. She pulled her head back and gasped slightly.

"God that's a hard one to take in." She said, sliding her hands along the hard shaft. She took a few breaths and then plunged her mouth over my cock again, bobbing it on and off much of the length of my shaft, her hands twisting and sliding with her mouth.

"Is she really doing that?" I heard the blonde ask from behind us.

"Oh yeah, she is." I heard another female voice say. "Pretty damn good too. Look at his face! God I wouldn't mind riding on that cock. Look how big it is!"

"Jennifer! You're married!" The blonde said.

"So? Mandy, why don't you bring him out where we have more room."

"With pleasure." Mandy said, pulling her mouth off my cock. "How about it stud, think you can handle two of us at once?"

"Why not?" I answered with a shrug, my cock answering more for me than my brain.

She got up and led me to the bedroom and pushed me back onto one of the queen sized beds. Before I could really do anything else, she was on the bed, swinging herself over me and backing her pussy up to my face.

I could just make out, past her, another woman, slightly heavier, maybe in her early thirties, sliding her dress down and off, and then rolling a pair of pantyhose down her legs. I could tell she had big tits, but other than that Mandy's pussy, which was now pushing down toward my face, blocked out the rest of what was happening.

I reached up and grabbed Mandy's hips and pulled her down to my face, stuffing my tongue between her wet pussy lips. Her fat meaty outer lips spread easily and allowed me to work between her partially protruding inner lips as I searched for her shrouded clit.

"OHHHH FUCK!" she squealed as my tongue found the hard little nub and started flicking back and forth across it.

I felt her hot mouth return to my cock as I licked and flicked her pussy lips and her clit, making her hips rock and wiggle almost uncontrollably. I felt the bed shake and move and then Mandy's wet mouth pull off my cock. Moments later I felt a tight wetness press against my head and then suddenly envelope me as I slid into a soft wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh god yes. Jesus fucking H that feels good!" the voice that had been identified as Jennifer groaned loudly. I felt her sink down my cock until her ass was resting on my thighs.

"Mmmmmmm" I groaned into Mandy's pussy as the woman on my cock began riding up and down, making the whole bed bounce with her short choppy strokes.

"Uhhh...Ohhh....Fuck....Uh..." She grunted with every stroke, driving my cock deep into her and slamming her round ass against my thighs with a loud slap slap slap.

I wasn't exactly worried about coming at this point, in fact I doubted that I really had anything left to give after all the times I'd cum in the last two days. But the sensations felt good none the less and drove me to work even harder on Mandy's pussy. I could taste the change in her juices, moving from tangy to sweeter as her wetness grew and her muffled moans increased. It took my sex muddled brain several moments to realize why her moans were muffled; only fully realizing it when I heard the sound of a loud slurp before Mandy grunted out an audible cry of pleasure. "Fuck yes.....Gonna....come!" She grunted loudly as I flicked and licked her clit.

"Ohhhh yeah...oh shit.... Oh GOD.... HERE IT COMES!" she squealed as her body tensed over me, her legs trembling and her hips pushing her pussy down hard against my face.

No longer able to get to her clit, I drove my tongue deep into her as her juices leaked over my face. I finally had to push her up and off so I could breathe again, after which she crawled off me and lay down with her head at my feet, her chest heaving to catch her breath.

At that point I wasn't paying any attention to her, I was busy watching the absolutely huge tits of the woman bouncing wildly on my cock, each huge globe flying first up and then sideways as her ass slapped rhythmically on my thighs.

"OH damn." I grunted as I felt my balls start to tighten up, in an impending climax that I was hardly expecting. I curled my toes and tried to hold back, my hips pushing up toward her as I arched my back a bit more, trying to stave off the inevitable. My hands reached up and found her bouncing boobs and clasped on their front, squeezing the soft fleshy mounds and rock hard nipples between my fingers. "OH SHIT!" I grunted as my body bucked under her, driving my cock hard up into her as she came down on me.

"FUCK MEEEE!" She screamed as the impact of my head against her cervix must have triggered her own climax. "AHHHHHH!" She screamed as her body convulsed, my cock spurting hot cum up into her pussy with each new jerk. Three, four, five times I felt my body pump cum unto her pussy before the twitches and jerks became less organized and sporadic.

The woman on my cock sat there, shaking and trembling for what seemed like five minutes, my hands kneading her breasts as she sat on me, panting and moaning. "ohhhh damn. Oh.......shit yes." She moaned over and over, her eyes closed and her long brown hair disheveled, lying half down her back and half over her face and down her front nearly to my hands. "Oh god that was a good fuck. I wish my husband would fuck like that." She moaned softly as she slowly leaned herself down toward me. I moved my hands and her soft tits pressed to my chest as she lowered her face to mine. "Thank you sweetie. That was a fantastic climax. Haven't had one that hard in...well, years."

"My pleasure." I answered as my cock slipped from her pussy.

"So Anya, where did you hook this keeper?" She said over her shoulder.

"Down by the pool. Seems he was naked and in need. So I brought him home. Can I keep him?"

"I rather think not, but it is a nice idea. I wonder if Frank would approve of keeping him?"

"Frank isn't going to know." Anya answered. "But we do get to keep him until his wife gets back to their room." She said with a grin. "That should be long enough to get Donna a good climax too."

"I'm not getting fucked by some stranger." The blonde said, sitting in a chair in the corner, still dressed in a snug black dress that came down to her thighs. She was thin and tall with a small chest, but what she did have the snug dress showed off nicely.

"Oh sweetie. You don't know what you're missing." Mandy said from where she was lying next to me.

"Yeah I do. Lots of headache and heartache!" She retorted.

"You always were a stick in the mud. What are you afraid of? Robert finding out? Who's going to tell him, and for that matter, would he even give a shit?" Anya asked from where she sat nude in the other chair not far away. "When was the last time he actually had sex with you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lessons Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds