• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Jazzy Thang

A Jazzy Thang

I am trying something new here, writing from both the male and female viewpoints. I would welcome your constructive comments.

Jay’s View:

I was in my usual seat at the bar of my favorite local jazz spot. Since I’m a regular there I know the bartenders, waitresses and most of the crowd. Seemed like just another night until she walked in. Pontiac used to have a slogan, “Can we build one for you?” If someone wanted to build a woman for me she was it. She was tall with legs that seemed to go on forever. I like my women dark and this one was the color of Godiva chocolate with hair to her shoulders and a smile to die for. She had on a short skirt that showed off her perfect ass and her blouse was open just enough to show off her full, firm breasts. Throw in some thigh-high boots and the woman made quite a first impression.

I was glad the only empty seat at the bar was next to me. I waved my hand and offered it to her. When she excepted, I knew my evening had just taken a turn for the better. As she took her seat her breast brushed (accidentally?) against my arm. “Hi, I’m Jay” I said. She told me her name was Crystal and before I could say anything else she told the bartender to bring her a Margarita and bring me another of whatever that was in front of me. “Oh, a take charge woman?” I asked. She told me she enjoyed catching men off guard. We started to talk and I learned that she was meeting a girlfriend. I must have looked disappointed because she said, “Don’t worry, when she gets here the three of us can hang out together”.

Crystal’s View:

I don’t usually like to walk into clubs alone because men look at you like you’re desperate, especially the ugly ones. I was meeting my girlfriend Angela, but she was late as usual. I was thinking about waiting in the car but decided to take a quick look inside. When I looked in I saw him and everything changed. When I felt his eyes on me I was glad I had decided to stop by home and change. I was looking good in a short, denim skirt that fit my ass just right, long black boots, and a black shirt, open low, to show my bra and ample breasts. As I sometimes do, I had decided to go without panties so there would be no lines. I could tell he was tall, which I like. All caramel brown with a nice shaved head and a goatee. Strong shoulders, muscular arms and the prettiest, straight white teeth. You can see why I was in trouble. I could almost see that pretty head between my thighs…but I’m getting ahead of myself.

I like to surprise men so as soon as the bartender came I ordered a drink and told her to bring him some more of whatever that brown liquor was in front of him. He seemed disappointed when I told him I was meeting someone but I knew he would like Angela when he saw her. After all, she was pretty much a lighter version of me. There was enough of this man to share. He had on a loose sweater that could not hide the muscles of his chest and arms and black jeans. It had been long time no dick for me but I decided right then that I was going to let him fuck me. And I just might let Angela join in! After all, some good dick with a little pussy on the side would set my night off just right.

Jay’s View:

Her friend Angela finally showed up and the three of us spent the evening listening to the music, drinking and talking. I could not put my finger on it but something told me that they were a little more then just friends. Come to find out they were occasional lovers. I have always had a fetish for Bi females so this was just one more turn on for me. Besides both of them were fine, sort of light and dark versions of each other. I was picturing myself with the two of them when all of a sudden it was last call. I said “this evening seems too good to let come to an end.” When Angela heard this she suggested the three of us go to her place which was close by. That was the answer I had hoped for and we all got in our cars for the short trip to Angela’s. When we got there I decided to take the direct approach. I said to Crystal, "I have been wanting you and Angela all night and I can’t stop thinking about it." "Me too,” admitted Crystal. And she turned to look at Angela. "So what's next? We gonna fuck or what?" laughed Angela.

The women started undressing each other and putting on a strip show for me. My dick had been hard since I first saw Crystal so I loved this. Before long, Crystal started caressing Angela’s breasts and then took the swelling nipples into her mouth. Angela pulled me closer and unzipped my pants so she could suck my dick while Crystal was sucking on her tits. She really knew what she was doing and I could not wait to see what was next. Then Crystal pretty much took the dick out of Angela’s mouth and put it in hers. She gave even better head topped off with some deep throat action. I had to make her stop or I would have cum right there. "Well," said Crystal, “I want to taste Angela's pussy now." The girls got in 69 position. I just sat close by to watch. "Eat that pussy good girls and after you cum, I'm gonna lick the sweet juices from both of you”, I said.

Crystal’s View:

When we all got to Angela’s house I knew it was going to be fun. Angela and I started off with each other while Jay just sorta watched. Before I knew it she had his pants off and was sucking his dick. Big, pretty, thick dick too. Made me want some. "Does that feel good?" I asked. "Do you like having her suck your dick?" With that I pulled it away from her and throated it right to the base, sucking it in my moist mouth and licking his balls. Jay couldn't stand it any longer, he grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth. Angela must have been feeling left out. She straddled me from behind and reached around to squeeze my breasts, grinding her cunt on my ass. 'Oh it's good watching her suck you off Jay’, she whispered. 'She's gives great head doesn't she?' Jay needed a break so we started eating each other while he watched and stroked that big dick. Then he decided to taste us. We lay side by side and he went from pussy to pussy enjoying his desert. Some men don’t have a clue, but this guy was an expert pussy eater. After Angela and I both had big orgasms, he told us to get into a 69 with me on top so he could fuck me from behind while we ate each other.

Jay’s View:

By now, the evening was a blur of pussy, titties and ass for me. I decided I wanted to fuck them both so I had them get into a 69 while I penetrated first one then the other. For what seemed like hours my dick was either in someone’s mouth or someone’s pussy. After a while I could not tell how many times I had cum or they had cum but no one wanted to stop. Then Crystal had a request. “I always wanted to be fucked in the ass while getting my pussy eaten,” she said. She didn’t have to ask twice. I put them in a 69 again and moved in behind Crystal.. I placed the head of my dick at her tight opening, then slowly started to inch my shaft in her, watching, as her ass seemed to expand to take me in. I kept the pressure up till I was buried to the hilt, my balls resting on her pussy lips. I stopped, enjoying the feeling of this beauty’s tight ass throbbing around my thick dick. She gave me a few squeezes with her muscles, and peered back over her shoulder. “You're all the way in, aren't you?” Crystal asked, taking pride in her ability to accept my thickness up her tight backdoor. “Well fuck my ass then” she begged. I wanted to see more so I looked down to see Angela under Crystal giving special attention to her clit. What I saw looked so good and her ass felt so hot, I almost came right then.

Crystal’s View:

I knew what I wanted but had no idea it would feel so good. He started slowly moving in and out inch by inch until half was moving in and out at a time. It started to feel UNBELIEVABLY FUCKING GOOD. I was feeling so much, with Jay’s dick in my ass and Angela’s lips and tongue on my clit. The mixture of sensations was overwhelming. Jay moved faster now, more and more friction and heat building and building until I came. I came hard and loud, screaming in between Angela’s thighs. After I caught my breath Angela said she wanted the same thing I just had. Greedy Girl!

Jay’s View:

Just when I thought I could do no more, Angela got on her knees and offered me her ass. Crystal told me this was going to be her first time. What was a brotha to do? She was begging to be fucked so I started to slide my dick into her. It was sooo tight I couldn't believe it. I stopped for a moment to let her (and myself) adjust with the thickness in her. I had no idea how loud things were about to get. Turns out Angela was a screamer "Slam it in my ass, baby! Fuck me in the ass!" Now how could you not grant her that wish? She was screaming and telling me to fuck her in the ass at the same time. Then I started fucking her ass hard. I knew wanted to cum in her. When I looked down Crystal had moved in and started licking Angela’s clit while I was fucking her tight little asshole. She was having the ride of her life. "Ohhh... ohhh... fuck... me... fuck... my... asssss... ohhhh... aaahhhhh..." After a while, I could tell that she was going to cum soon and started pounding her ass even harder. Then Angela started to cum and shake. "Ohhh... ahhhhh.... oh... oh... oh... ohh... I'm... gonna... cummmm... AHHHHHH... EEEEE!" By now my balls were aching and I couldn’t wait to cum myself. While I kept thrusting deep in her ass, Angela was still screaming and that turned me on even more. Soon, my dick got real hard and I knew I was about to cum. I shot a huge load deep in her tight ass. I didn't know I had so much cum left. After my dick got soft, I took it out of her, and the women moved in to lick me clean. What a night!


We woke up the next morning, all three of us naked and in a heap. I left after breakfast with plans to meet for Jazz the next weekend…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Jazzy Thang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 360 milliseconds