• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Old Fun, New Friend

Old Fun, New Friend

Hi reader! This is my first submission and I'm looking for all feedback. thanks!

______________________________________

What is it about women that we find so appealing? Maybe not as general, how about that one woman across the room. The one you have been sneaking glances to and hoping for a sign of interest from her. What draws you to her? For me, it's not her cleavage, or the sway of her hips. No, for me, it's what her eyes say, how often she smiles and if it's sincere. It's how she plays with her hair or bites her lip subconsciously. I look for the things she doesn't really control, her true body language.

If I know her well, those stolen glances are familiar, and it's a secret agreement across the room that we acknowledge each other- that we know what we want. It was a meeting like this that we shared a few hours of unconstituted sex. There was no lovemaking, no need for a romantic touch; just a burst and release of sexual tension between two people that happened because it could.

-------------

AJ shared a glance with Casey, and AJ bit her lip as she looked away. She knew that Casey wanted her, but she was going to have to wait until AJ was done flirting her way around the room. Her simple goal was to fuck someone, as crude as it may sound. She had been focusing so much on school and work that all she needed was a release that didn't come from her own hand. Casey was a safe and fun choice, she knew- but she wanted to drink first, and enjoy a light buzz.

The evening was perfect, cool and dark with a clear sky. Somewhere, not too far off, there was wood burning and the smell was intoxicating. This was a night that AJ yearned for escape form the everyday, it tore at her insides and twisted her in knots. She took a long drag from her cigarette as a friend joined her on the back porch. They spoke for a while, about the night, the group inside and laughed at the girls trying too hard. AJ never was one to let too much show, she was short but had an hourglass figure that was not easy to hide. Her Auburn hair grazed her clavicle and waved around her face. Dark blue eyes, normally hidden behind glasses, danced in the light and shone like she was holding secrets of passion and despair. The pale blue v-neck shirt she wore, hugged her waist and flaunted full breasts, though hid all but a tiny peak of bare skin.

A silent agreement was meant between the two as he followed AJ inside. She knew he admired the way her body moved as she stepped up and into the doorway, she let herself smile at the attention. Casey noticed her walk in pushed her way through the crowed towards AJ. She joined a conversation about a local band that AJ knew as a few members were present. AJ noticed ey grazing her back and putting her hand in AJ's back pocket. She leaned closer to Casey as the conversation continued. When a moment had arrived for a shot and another smoke break, Casey followed AJ outside. They shared a cigarette as the silence between them grew, it was not uncomfortable as they had been there before. After a number of shared drags, Casey put the cigarette out on the ground.

AJ turned to lead them back inside, but Casey grabbed her arm; she turned to see Casey gazing at her. AJ stepped down to her level and touched Casey's face. She leaned in to lightly kiss Casey's ready lips and moved her hand into her red hair. Casey was thin, but had an ass and chest to balance her out. AJ enjoyed her thinness compared to her curves, it was the perfect balance. As the kiss deepened, AJ opened Casey's mouth with her tongue and pulled her closer. They were now locked together, their hands still but pulling and their lips playing and exploring. AJ could taste Casey's mixed drinks on her lips, so sweet but with the burn of alcohol on her tongue. She smelled of menthols and sweet ginger and lime and her skin was soft and pale. As they stepped back to gather themselves, AJ looked into the house to see a crowed forming at the door. AJ raised an eyebrow at the friend she had shared an earlier cigarette with and the mob stepped back to their own discussions.

The two stepped inside and shared a few more drinks with their friends, though stayed closer together and touched as often as possible. As the party danced on and the alcohol began to flow more readily, Casey and AJ got more daring with their public affections. AJ, after shooting whiskey, came behind Casey and wrapped her arms over her shoulders, and allowed her hands to slide under the collar of Casey's shirt and onto her bare breasts. Casey's nipples budded and she sighed. AJ kissed her neck deeply, silently letting her know it was time to step away from the crowd and have their own fun. Casey grabbed another beer and they headed to a back room.

AJ pulled Casey into the room, the air was heavy and warm with the thick smell of smoke from a shared bowel earlier. They fell into the floor onto a pile of blankets, AJ pushed Casey on her back and straddled her hips. AJ leaned down and kissed Casey eagerly as she pushed up Casey's shirt and cupped her breasts through Casey's thick bra. AJ smiled to herself thinking that Casey owned nothing but push-up bras. The two women's hands were roaming and exploring each other as their tongues roughly played. Casey tore off AJ's shirt and tossed it to the side, she didn't miss a beat as she pulled away from AJ's lips and began kissing her chest. slowly sliding the black straps of AJ's bra down her shoulders.

At that moment, Davis came through the doorway- he had been on his way to the bathroom when he heard the two women moaning. Davis was part of the band attending the party and had been friends with AJ for a few years. He knew the history between AJ and Casey and had always craved for attention from the both of them. Davis and AJ had a history though, a history of shared moans and long, sleepless nights. He stopped in his tracks and stumbled on his words, but may no move away from the door. AJ looked down at Casey and the shared a smile. AJ reached up and grabbed the leg of Davis' pants, pulling him to the two women. Davis dropped to his knees, as AJ reached to kiss him, pressing her chest against his. Casey rose from the floor and kissed Davis' neck tangling her fingers in his beard. The women broke away from Davis and began kissing each other as their fingers fumbled to remove their bras. Casey reached behind her and stroked Davis through his pants; she turned to him and undid his fly as she parted his mouth with her tongue. AJ was behind Casy kissing her shoulders, she reached around the slim woman and pushed her hands into Casey's jeans. She smiled when she felt her smooth, bare skin under her panties. AJ rubbed Casey's mound, teasing her swollen clit. Casey moaned as she continued undressing Davis. x

He was on his back now, totally nude, his thick cock standing at attention. He stroked it mindlessly as the women decided what they next move was. They hadn't done this before, the two of them with a man. AJ stood and came to Davis' side as she unbuttoned her jeans. She told him to stretch out his legs in front of him and she straddled his knees. She bent forward exposing her now bare ass to Casey and AJ looked up at Davis as she took him into her mouth. Casey crawled behind AJ and kissed her bare ass cheeks. She licked AJ's waiting pussy softly before inserting two fingers and fucking AJ. Davis' eyes were wide by the sight in front of him, and the feeling of AJ's mouth and tongue on his cock was mesmerizing. AJ kept her eyes to his as her head bobbed up and down. He felt the vibrations of her soft moans on him as AJ took him deep into her throat. Suddenly AJ leaned back, pushing towards Casey as her body exploded into orgasm. AJ bit her lip hard to stifle her cries and closed her eyes as her body shook. Once the tremors had subsided, she rolled to the side to recover. Casey, who's face was wet and her lips were swollen came from behind AJ and turned, facing Davis' feet. She lowered herself onto Davis' waiting cock and engulfed him with her warm tightness.

AJ laid to the side to catch her breath, her auburn hair pooled around her head on the floor around her. Her breathing softened as she watched Casey grind into Davis and bounce on his cock. Davis' hands were wrapped around her body, grasping her tits and directing her movements. Casey's pussy massaged Davis' cock and her clit slapped against his balls. Davis reached down to rub her clit, in harsh motions as he breathed into her neck. AJ came up on her knees and kissed Casey hard as Casey lost control. The kiss deepened to keep Casey quiet, and she melted into her pleasure as AJ pulled her off Davis' cock.

Davis was close, a few more bounces of Casey's pussy and he would have cum too. AJ crawled between Davis' legs again and stroked him. She licked the tip before swallowing him fast and hard. As she came up again, she stroked him quickly and let him explode into her waiting mouth. Davis came hard and his cum sprayed to the back of AJ's throat. She swallowed and sucked a few more times making sure he was done, it made him shiver from his toes.

AJ leaned forward and laid on Davis' chest, she reached behind her to feel Casey's warm body still recovering on the floor. After a few minutes, the three shared a smile as the re-dressed. Davis walked out first, Casey and AJ followed, holding hands.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Old Fun, New Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds