• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Club Wild Side

Club Wild Side

My wife and I went to a club down in Brixton last weekend, and ended up having the best sex we'd had in a long while. She looked stunning in a flouncy grey light cotton ra-ra skirt, black leggings cut at the calf, tall-heeled leopard-print sandals with thin, delicate straps criss-crossing up the bare skin, and a metallic-effect dark green leotard that showed off her large round tits to spectacular effect. With no bra, and the thin lycra-like material clinging precisely to her body shape, you could easily make out her soft nipples poking happily upwards through the fabric. As she danced jubilantly and with abandon through the night, her breasts bounced and her skirt flounced to the skip and beat of her jumps and twirls, by some miracle forever just managing to keep her dignity intact.

As the evening wore on we found ourselves dancing closer together, against the wall near the back of the dance floor. The music was a heavy blend of hip-hop and reggae, and we were bumping and grinding away blissfully. We kept snogging like teenagers, and as her hair became more and more dishevelled as the evening wore on, I observed that unmistakeable look in her big green eyes that I knew so well, that mischievous grin and flutter of the lashes that said, 'I'm horny now, baby, come and get me!' So we continued to kiss and fondle each other as we danced, and soon I was bobbing away behind her as she ground up against me.

Then, without anyone noticing, and with one hand round her waste, I slipped the other hand up beneath her skirt and between her legs, and she instantly clamped her strong thighs around it tightly. As she danced and I jostled my fingers, I pushed the soft fabric of the material up a little into her pussy. She was as hot and wet as ever I'd felt her, and we kept going like that nigh-on until the lights went on and the club was closing for the evening. I think she'd come about three times during that period because the leggings around her pussy were now soaked, and as we were leaving I gave her my fingers to suck on which she did so with her usual veracious capacity, the naughty glint I loved so well flashing back at me as she met my gaze directly.

In the cab on the way home things only got hotter. She lay down with her head in my lap pretending to sleep, while I had to keep the cabby talking all the way home. This was more difficult than it sounds, however, especially to watch the modulations in my voice, because unbeknownst to our driver she had stealthy removed my aching cock from my trousers and was hungrily slurping away on it throughout the journey home. Whether by sheer force of will or her expert ministrations I don't know, but somehow I managed to prevent myself exploding in her mouth before we got to our flat, and as I rose to get out of the cab to pay the driver my cock was so hard she couldn't get it back in my trousers. I had to cover it over with my jacket!

We ran up the steps to our front door, and she was all over me as I fumbled for my keys in the lock; kissing my neck and shoulders, nibbling my ear and giggling whispered obscenities about what she wanted to do to me. Once inside she had her leggings off and over her sandals in a flash—how she does these things is beyond me, especially in such an inebriated state—and jumped up onto me, wrapping her legs tightly around my waste and plunging my member deep inside her. We kissed and writhed and wrestled down the hallway, knocking the key rack off the wall and half the coats off their pegs in our passion as we stumbled towards the front room. Once in there, I sat down heavily on the sofa and she knelt astride me and pulled the straps of her leotard down over her soft pale arms. Her tits erupted into the moonlight, and bounced delightfully in front of me. With her sandaled feet and skirt bunched up about her waste, and her arms held aloft above her head, eyes closed in ecstatic stupor, she slowly but firmly pushed down onto me and began gyrating her hips, gripping my penis tightly with the walls of her pussy. I groped and mauled her big boobs with both hands, plunging my face into them and taking each nipple greedily into my mouth in turn. Still kissing and sucking away, I gently batted her tits about my face; sometimes resting the side of my head against them as I slapped and fondled her arse as it rose and fell, rose and fell to the rhythm of the dance-hall baseline she was still moving to.

Just when I thought I could contain myself no longer, she sensed it (as is her talent) and quick as a cat dismounted me and knelt at my feet with her knees together. With two large innocent eyes upturned to mine, she put one arm under her breasts so that her raspberry pink nipples perked upwards, and with her other hand gripped the base of my penis tightly. 'Now I want you to come all over my tits.' She told me frankly, and in one swift movement enveloped my member whole with her hot wet mouth. She sucked hard once or twice, almost immediately bringing me to orgasm, but not before she had whipped me out again and angled my cock so that three hot spurts of jism squirted generously across her big white titties. Expertly, she milked the last few drops of semen from my balls and aching penis, squeezing her little fist firmly along the length of my shaft as the great loops of cum I had sprayed across her chest rolled slowly down over her nipples and dripped onto the tops her thighs. Murmuring in satisfaction, she traced a finger idly about her aureoles, painting my cum liberally around her two hard teats.

Then, without warning, she clambered back on top of me as quickly as she had gotten off, guiding my slowly subsiding penis back into her pussy and gripping my body strongly with her thighs. Pressing down onto me and smiling extra mischievously, she arched her back a little and slowly lent forward, bringing the back of my head forward with one hand whilst proffering up her bosom with the forearm of the other. Before I knew what was happening, she had guided my mouth around her nipple, and I was sucking away furiously at her cum-covered tits! My penis responded accordingly, and almost against my own volition I was hard as rock again and pumping away like a mad man. She bumped and ground against me with gusto, while I slurped away at those big soft boobies, coating my tongue and face with my own jism. She came, loudly and in multiple bursts, just as I shot another big load right up inside her. As I slumped backwards onto the sofa and she slowly deflated on top of me, she leant forward and kissed me warmly on the lips, roaming her tongue hungrily round my mouth and slurping up the cum from my cheeks and face.

We made love several times more that night, eventually falling asleep entangled together, our naked, sweating bodies still encoiled, to sleep the good sleep that only a truly sated appetite awards.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Club Wild Side

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds