• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 07

Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 07

123

Susan stood rigid, unable to move as she looked up at the loft. "Oh, Don, I'm sorry! I just forgot. Please don't spank me!" The last was said with a whimper, and she was almost ready to cry as she contemplated the punishment. "I'll make the bed right away."

"I said come up here with that paddle! If I have to come down there, it will be a lot worse."

Filled with dread, Susan slowly trudged across the floor, her feet seemingly barely able to move, like someone going to their execution. She reached the stairs and began the struggle to climb, part of her resisting the indignity of being summoned to a spanking, carrying her own paddle. Nonetheless, she crept upwards, her defiance drained out of her by having accepted Don's (and Jean's) dominance over her from past spankings. Finally she was at the head of the stairs, face to face with Don who was sitting on the edge of one of the unmade beds.

"Come over here, Susan. Give me the paddle and take your panties off." His tone of voice and obvious anger left her no room to argue, and she did as ordered, standing completely naked before him. He reached up and pulled her down over his knee, took the paddle, and brought it down, very hard, on her bottom. The failure to make the beds would be trivial for most people, but, as Susan knew, it was anything but trivial to Don. The fact that Don was already in a bad mood when he came upstairs, doomed her to a very severe spanking. "I told you last week that if you left the beds unmade that you would be soundly spanked, and you are going to get it." The paddle was surfaced with pebble-like rubber, and as it moved violently up and down, inflicting stinging thwacks on her ass-cheeks, it began to look as if those cheeks had measles. As the spanking continued, however, the pebble-marks overlapped and, while the skin retained the indentations from the paddle surface, the color was uniformly crimson.

Unlike her previous spankings, Susan didn't struggle or fight: she was resigned to her punishment. However, as the painful blows rained down, she could not help but writhe and twist as she cried profusely. She was in real agony, the paddle inflicting much greater pain than a slapping hand, and she began to beg for mercy. "Please, Don, please stop...oh, it hurts...ouch, ooh...I'll be good...I'll do whatever you want...please stop..." Her plaintive pleas fell on deaf ears as the paddle continued its rhythmic beating, but, as always happened, Don's rage gradually dissipated. The spanking slowed and became less harsh and, finally, ceased. Again, as was normal, his anger metamorphosed into lust as he looked at the red and battered behind of the woman he had completely subdued.

Almost compelled to do so, he ran his hands over her burning hips, eliciting a moan of pain from even a light stroking. Rather than being put off by her groans, he was aroused by this vocal evidence of his domination, and slid his hands between her legs and entered her cunt with his fingers. Unhesitantly, she let her legs part to give him greater access and he finger-fucked her cunt briefly before withdrawing his fingers and inserting one into her ass. Even that act, painful as it was because of the pressure on her ass cheeks, raised no opposition, further evidence of her complete subjugation. He removed his finger from her ass, and let her slide off onto her knees before him where she knelt, looking down submissively. He stood up and pushed his shorts off, exposing his erect cock, sticking out like a horn from his pelvis. He sat back down and pulled Susan between his legs, as she looked up to see his intentions. Immediately before her she saw the cock, jutting toward her like a torpedo aimed at her mouth, and without hesitation, she leaned forward, took it in her hand and lowered her mouth onto it and began sucking.

This was not the reluctant or timid sucking of the previous week; this was an aggressive, enthusiastic act, one calculated to give complete hedonistic pleasure to the recipient. Don looked down at Susan's face, her lips ovaled around his cock, and almost ejaculated immediately, but he was just able to hold off enjoying the blissful sensations longer. He put a hand on each side of her face, slowing the pace of her sucking, as he rhythmically began to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. Susan adapted her actions to his pace, allowing him to fuck her mouth as she alternately sucked as it came in and relaxed as it went out. This prolonging of the inevitable could only last for a short time, however, and the speed of the fucking motion increased until, finally, the explosion took place. Both were almost in a frenzy by that time, and as Don surged forward and came. Susan locked her mouth around his cock and gulped down the jetting cum, never even thinking of pulling away. In fact, she wasn't thinking at all, merely reacting to a driving need to serve the master who had subdued her; an instinctive, almost atavistic, compulsion. She stayed there, gently sucking as the cock gradually became flaccid, and then sat back with her head bowed.

Jean had come out of the kitchen to watch Susan making her excruciatingly difficult trip up the stairs, knowing that this was going to be a severe spanking. She heard Don order Susan to remove her panties and, coerced by a voyeuristic compulsion she didn't understand, she climbed the stairs until her head was above the floor level. Don was seated on the bed she and Susan slept in and Susan had just been placed over his knee. She watched the paddle fall with agonizing force on Susan's ass, bringing forth cries of torment and pleas for mercy. As usual, her emotions were mixed, sorrow and sympathy for the pain Susan was suffering, but, at the same time, a feeling of mounting sexual excitement, of vicarious pleasure, as she watched the squirming and writhing of the victim. She couldn't understand why she should get such pleasure out of watching the beating and humiliating of another woman, one she really cared for, but she couldn't deny its reality. Almost without being aware of it, she fell into a crouch and her hand slid down to her cunt, over her panties, and began to rub her clit. As the spanking finished, she really expected to see Don fuck Susan, but, instead, she was astonished to see the sequence that led to Susan not only sucking his cock, but doing so avidly. She watched the finish, absolutely amazed as she watched Susan's hips gyrate and her legs rub together, seemingly having an orgasm, as Don came in her mouth. The sight overwhelmed her, and she quickly backed down the stairs, fell back on a couch, spread her legs, and masturbated to a massive climax of her own. When it was over, she lay there gasping for breath, and then, face red with embarrassment, got up and ran to the kitchen to finish making a lunch for Don to take with him.

When Don came down, the lunch was packed and ready, and he left in a much better humor than when he left the office. As he started to leave, Jean asked, "Is she all right? You really gave it to her!"

"She's fine, I think, but she probably could use a little feminine soothing right now."

"I wouldn't be surprised!"

Jean went upstairs to find Susan lying on the unmade bed in a sort of stupor. The events of the last half-hour, particularly her own abject surrender, bewildered her. The spanking had been excruciatingly painful, and her bottom was screaming at her, but the confusing thing was her own extreme desire to please the person who had caused that pain. She remembered kneeling there, almost relishing the servile nature of the position, as she waited for Don to do whatever he wanted to her. When she saw his erect cock, she knew her role was to service it with her mouth, and she eagerly embraced that role, knowing the inevitable end result. What always had been an anathema to her, a cock ejaculating in her mouth, became extraordinarily attractive and she eagerly awaited the climax as it approached. She was wildly excited herself at the prospect, and her hips began swaying in rhythm with Don's motions and she involuntarily squeezed her thighs together in that same rhythm. She had never been able to work herself up that way before, but when Don's cum spurted into her mouth, she lost herself in a series of orgasmic spasms. She remembered kneeling there when it was over, feeling a languid sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, like a slave girl who has well-served her master. Now that it was all over, she was puzzled and shocked by that self-abnegation, so foreign to her normal nature. She knew from recent experience that the pain and humiliation of being spanked made her very submissive, but this level of almost harem-girl subservience was new. Susan poured these thoughts and recollections out to Jean, admitting to her, and to herself, that now, even after the spanking was over, she still felt that sense of being under Don's domination, compelled to do whatever he wanted. A very peculiar feeling for an independent, modern woman.

When Susan finally finished, Jean hardly knew what to say. First she ordered Susan to turn over and began to apply the soothing lotion to her sore bottom. "Gods, honey, you won't be able to sit down tonight! Your ass is the color of a piece of raw meat and you have dimples all over from that paddle. At least this will make it feel better, and after we make the beds, we'1l go in the pool and cool you off that way. Now, I think your feeling after being spanked like that were to be expected, at least to some degree. You know how docile and sexually submissive you are after I spank you, and with Don so much bigger and stronger than either of us, you should expect to be even more dominated. In any case, I know that if he tells you to do something around the house you will do it now! And, if what he wants is sexual, you'll probably do that too!"

"I guess you're right, honey. I know one thing for damn sure -- I'll make the beds before I come down in the morning unless the cabin is on fire I'll stop worrying about my psychological hang-ups for now and, in the meantime, hope that Don doesn't order me to go into town naked or something equally humiliating! Now, let's get the bed made and head for the pool."

The rest of the week went well, with no tension created by Susan's spanking or cock-sucking. In fact, while she certainly had a greater sense of subordination in relation to Don, she actually seemed to enjoy, almost relish, that inferior position. While she wasn't servile in her manner, she enjoyed serving him, and when sexual relations of any kind were suggested, she cooperated without hesitation. Wednesday morning, Jean got up first, as usual, and went down to start breakfast, while Susan and Don used the bathroom. When Don came out, he took off his pajamas, but instead of dressing, he reached for Susan and pulled her toward him. Stripping off her nightgown, he laid her, unprotesting, on the bed and came down on her. She obligingly raised and spread her legs, and in seconds, he was vigorously fucking her. She enthusiastically cooperated, and, within a short time, both had satisfying orgasms. Don dismounted from her, kissed her quickly, dressed, and went downstairs, just as if this was the normal way to start the day. In actuality, it became the normal way, for Don had her each morning after that. Downstairs, Jean clearly heard the bedsprings creaking and, knowing they would be somewhat later than usual, slowed her breakfast preparation. Susan felt a little peculiar when she came down since this was the first time Don had screwed her without Jean present, but the other two treated it as a matter of course and she soon was comfortable with the new situation.

While this was the first occasion where the two of them had sex alone (except for the after-spanking sucking), it was far from the last. For example, on Wednesday afternoon the two of them were in the pool alone while Jean was in the office. Don was feeling her boobs and cunt in the water, and she was anticipating using the screwing stone. Instead, he sat above the water with his cock out and hard and, without prompting or hesitating, Susan took it into her mouth and sucked it to orgasm, again keeping it in her mouth until it was completely soft. On Thursday, they did use the screwing stone and on Friday, after an exciting time with Billy in the pool (as described below), they just laid a mat out on the deck and fucked in direct view of the lake. None of this was surreptitious and, in fact, Jean watched the deck screwing through the window with considerable interest.

During the week, there also was another increasingly sexual relationship developing. Billy found a number of reasons to cross over to their dock and visit, all of them, of course, based on a desire to see Susan. She took a great deal of kidding about her conquest, her sex appeal, robbing the cradle, etc. because of his obvious infatuation, natural as it was. However, when she insisted that he was far too young to interest her, much less do anything with, both Jean and Don downplayed any such thoughts and urged her to just have fun with it. Susan found herself enjoying his attention and, even, to her surprise, the sex play. Against what she insisted was her better judgment, she let them convince her to relax and "go with the flow." (Actually, of course, she let them convince her to do what she really wanted.) Thus, when Billy arrived, Jean and Susan always were topless, giving him four things to look at. Susan started wearing pastel or white panties which literally showed every hair when they were wet, and she would sit, legs up and open, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. When in the water, Billy would chase her around, and she would let herself be cornered, giving him ample opportunity to fondle and squeeze her breasts.

Friday afternoon, however, saw the most activity. Don and Jean continued urging Susan to show her cunt and to let Billy really work her over in the pool, emphasizing that one or both of them would be there to prevent it from getting out of hand. Finally she let them convince her, and when Don and Billy returned from fishing, they found Susan alone, sunning completely nude by the pool. As they came up the stairs and saw her, she jumped to her feet and dived into the pool, pretending to be trying to conceal herself. The clear water did little to hide her, and the two men stood and teased her. Finally, Don said, "Why don't we go in and cool off, too." With that, he pulled off his shirt and dived in, wearing only his khaki shorts, and Billy soon followed. They chased Susan around as she futilely tried to stay away and hide her nakedness, laughing as she did so. Soon, Don said he was tired, got out and headed for the cabin, calling back, "I'll tell Jean we're home and come back."

Left alone, Billy, without difficulty, cornered Susan in a secluded part of the pool and, for the first time saw and felt a nude woman. Susan quit pretending reluctance and permitted the complete exploration of her "charms," namely her breasts and cunt, spreading her legs to give his hands complete access. Obviously, Billy was very excited, but Susan, also became quite hot, both from the fondling and from the situation. How far it would have gone is hard to say, for, after about ten minutes, Don came back down toward the pool, and Billy and Susan quickly separated, both flushed from their endeavors and he looking very guilty. Surprising herself, Susan calmly waded out of the water, making no effort to hide her nudity until she reached her towel and wrapped it around her. They all went up to the deck for a short time, and, as Billy prepared to go, Don invited him to accompany them to Freeport the following day. Given a chance to be near Susan again, he accepted, of course, with alacrity. As soon as he was out of sight, Susan dropped her towel and Don his shorts and they fucked on the deck in plain sight of the lake, with Jean watching through the window.

This seems like a lot of sexual activity, and it was, but, even so, it was in addition to the evening threesome. Don began to feel somewhat like a satyr and Susan began to believe that she actually might have nymphomaniac tendencies. In actuality, it seemed that the dominance-submission relationship established by the brutal spanking had whetted the appetite for sex in both Don and Susan, an appetite that was encouraged and abetted by Jean who had developed pronounced voyeuristic tendencies. All three were astonished by their individual and collective sexual proclivities, but, since everyone was happy and enjoying the activities, they had no hesitation about continuing. Regardless, by the middle of the second week, Susan was being fucked at least twice a day, and often three times, testing Don's virility, a test he was passing.

Saturday morning started out as had the last three, Don screwing Susan before going down to breakfast. Then, however, they came back upstairs to dress for the shopping trip to Freeport, a trip that would take about two hours, depending on traffic. The weather had turned cloudy for the first time since their arrival, so a day of discount shopping really sounded like a good idea. As Susan began to get ready, she asked, "May I wear my panties and bra today? I would be a lot more comfortable with underwear if I try clothes on! I've got to wear a garter belt and hose, anyway, to try dresses on." It was indicative of something that she meekly asked permission, rather than just putting the underwear on as she would have two weeks before.

Despite that meekness and the reasonableness of her request, Don replied, "No, Susan! No panties and no bra, but you can carry them in your purse if you want to. That way you can put them on if you need them. Jean has the same rules." So, Susan wore one of her favorite outfits, a boat-neck white blouse with large blue buttons up the front and a blue, below the knee, wrap-around skirt, but without panties or bra, not even thinking of any further protest. When she came downstairs, looking very crisp and sharp, Don greeted her with, "Very pretty! Now, let's see what's underneath." Susan, without hesitation or false modesty, promptly reached down, took the edges of the wrap skirt and held them up and open, revealing a lovely pair of legs encased in sheer hose, the hose attached to navy blue supporters leading to a navy blue garter belt that framed her blond, puffy cunt hair. Even Don, who had just screwed her and seen her naked many times, was taken aback. "Wow, that is sexy! And look how accessible everything is. I'll bet Billy will like that!" Susan's face, which had blushed lightly, with pleasure, at the compliment, turned beet red, preventing her from even pretending that she didn't know what he meant, or that she obviously had already considered accessibility.

"Don! What a thing to say!"

"Now, Don, you stop teasing her," Jean interjected, grinning despite herself. "Susan, you look lovely, and any man would be turned on by seeing you like that -- including Don! We can see how Billy reacts later, but he couldn't help liking the way you look, or feel." Seeing Susan's startled look and the deepening flush on her face, she went on, "I'm sorry, honey. I couldn't resist that. OK, no more teasing! Let's get going." So, they got in the car, with Susan in the back seat, wearing only her shoes, garter belt and hose, a blouse and a skirt. Interestingly enough, while she still felt exposed by her lack of underwear, she admitted to herself that she would have been disappointed if Don had been more lenient. In addition, while the teasing embarrassed her, the open secret that she expected Billy to find out about that lack of underwear, excited her. She liked Don and Jean knowing that she intended to be wanton, and she knew that their teasing showed their complete approval and, even, participation. How people do change!

Since they had to go around the narrow arm of the lake past Billy's house to get to Freeport, they picked him up on the way rather than have him come over on his boat. He undoubtedly was disappointed to see Susan not wearing a mini-skirt, but as she crossed and re-crossed her legs during the two-hour journey, he was treated to a nice display of hose tops, supporters and thighs. When they arrived, he hurried around to open her door, and was rewarded by a blatant, if quick, flash of cunt as she got out. Her lack of panties was very cock-hardening, causing Jean to hide an amused smile and to wink, conspiratorially, at Susan.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds