• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • An Orgy in Venus Villa Ch. 04

An Orgy in Venus Villa Ch. 04

"Come on, I am serious, close your eyes...and you are gonna be pleased." Anita come near and whispered seductively.

"You gonna be nude as well?" I asked, as my dick stirred violently and closed my eyes..

"Yes, only nude bodies beyond this gate.."

Slender fingers tugged at my belt and unbuckled it. But It was someone else, as another scent hit my nostrils. At the same time, felt another slender fingers deftly unbuttoning my silk shirt.

"Oh...do we have company Anita?"

My jeans were unhooked, zips was opened and felt gust of cool air caressing my exposed thighs.

I could feel and sense, there were other women besides Anita, who were taking my clothes off. Suddenly my underwear was pulled down, and I was gently pushed back.

"Don't worry, sit down, need to remove your shoes and socks as well." The voice was husky and laden with lust.

"Ohhh, gosh you are leaking so good...delicious." It was another female voice.

"Wish I could suck you dry right now....but that salacious bitch must be watching.." Anita whispered.

***

"When are you coming, Pinky?" An excited Sangeeta asked with raising expectations of her lusty desires being fulfilled.

"Dear, I am in a social function and it is raining cat and mouse...so might take about two hours or more to reach your pad..." Pinky tried to assure her sexually charged friend.

"Oh...fuck...but make it asap...and don't forget to bring along a good fucker.."

"Hmm...you bet dear, I will try...just be prepared to be fucked hard and eaten up alive...see you dear...I gotta go now...bye..."

A shaking Sangeeta put the mobile down on side table and tried to organize her muddled thought and pronounced sense of sexual desperateness.

Oh god two hours or more of fucking wait...what else can be done...how can I wait so long? I don't want to cum by fingering and by pumping the vibrating dildo in my cunt, though it feels very good and exciting but not good enough....I need a real man with nice lund...Hmm...

She needs to be fucked and fucked hard and now what else can be done about it?

Vikram Sharma, how about him, is he back and alone in his flat, bang opposite hers? She suddenly realized she and Vikram may be the only two people on this wing of the sixth floor.

Two flats were unoccupied; Khanna's and Fernandez's have been out of station for few days. Mr. Khanna was an old senile banker on verge of retirement and Mr. Fernandez was a deeply religious man with fat wife. Even if they were here, would not be interesting enough to help her sexual desires come true.

Her excited mind remembered how Vikram always eying her with unmistakably lusty stares, praising her beauty and culinary skills. He never missed a chance to express his admiration, the moment her hubby was little away. Whenever Sudarshan invited him for drinks and dinner, she always noticed a bulge in his pants, and his eyes feasting on her body, specially the ample butt. "Oh...fuck me hard...both of you... cum in my asshole, mouth and cunt, shoot your spunk deep...ahhhhh..."

The woman being fucked on TV grunted loudly. A black man was fucking the voluptuous woman in ass, who was busy furiously riding the cock of man lying under, his large balls swinging and hitting the dick impelled thick lipped cunt. Three men were waiting to be sucked by the same woman, who took one dick in her mouth and started sucking hard.

Sangeeta watched the action but her erotically charged mind was busy thinking about tall, dark and handsome neighbor Vikram.

"Unfortunately, my wife has breast cancer, got one breast removed and not been keeping well, so our married life has not been much for very long..." She remembered a sad Vikram whispering to her about two weeks ago, when Sudarshan was away in washroom.

Wasn't it his covert way to share his sexual deprivation and a positive response from her?

Too bad, so far she has not picked up and responded to his subtle hints. But she can make up fast and try to see, if something can be done right now! Gosh, she must not waste any more time, go and check if he is in and may be invite him over. May be she has to be frank, open and seduce him.

If she was even ready to seduce and get fucked by a lowly pizza delivery boy, she will be much safer with Vikram.

"Hmmm...ahhhhhh...oh god...fuck me hard...all of you...", the ravenous orgy on the TV screen continued.

She wished Vikram would ring bell, creek open the still unlocked door, stunned to see her with dildo and watching porn. May he will slam the door shut, pounce like a hungry dog to fucks her, without saying a word.

But that was not happening, and she has to be proactive, make things happen, now and fast!

The age old timidity was slowly taking over and making her doubtful of any adventurous action; she was so sure and firm about, just few moments ago.

But how to approach him and on what pretext, she cannot just go, ring bell, shamelessly display her assets and assume that he will do, what is expected.

Vikram was a tall, sophisticated man with brooding eyes and may not behave as a sex starved teenager would, and might need time to react!

Now on she has to look for some teenagers in the building and see what was possible! Pinky used to boast about seducing so many virgin teenagers, who could fuck again and again like sex starved young men are capable of!

Pinky even once called her, when being pumped by three teenagers at once. She let her hear moans, grunts, sucking and whacking sounds.

Gosh, debauched Pinky uses all opportunities and there she is, Sangeeta the typical timid and unsure, hesitating Indian wife, who has not even once been fucked really.

Why did Vikram purposely whisper to her about not having good married life, when Sudarshan was away for few moments?

Could he read her sexual deprivations and was fishing on purpose? Her husband was very private person and would have never shared secrets of their married life with a new acquaintance!

But one can never be sure about men and what they talk privately!

Men are real dogs! But too bad, she never met a real dog.

Her nipples were bursting and demanding severe mauling, like never before. A disoriented Sangeeta pulled herself up with difficulty and removed the skimpy black gown. She felt her swollen breasts with shaking hands.

"Ohhh....ahhhhh." She let her moans grow louder, as hands were desperately kneading and pulling taught boobs and nipples.

Thundering sounds of heavy downpour and pervading smell of rain excited her senses further...it will be so nice and hot to be naked. Heavy rain drops hitting down hard on her excited body...may be the door is not locked and roof is deserted!

"Ahhhhh....hmmmm..." The black man grunted, camera zoomed in, as his shining ass muscles clenched, huge sack of bull like swollen balls was hitting furiously with whacking sound on widely open cunt lips of the woman he was fucking in grotesquely stretched brown rimmed anus.

"Hmmmmm....ooooooh....cum... all of you dogs...shoot your hot spunk...fill my holes..." The woman being fucked, purred like a cat, momentarily took her saliva dripping mouth off the dick she was sucking, shouted her desire in lusty voice and plunged another waiting dick in her mouth.

Highly aroused Sangeeta watched transfixed, her cunt released more juice. The camera zoomed close to both holes of woman. With every out stroke, her holes seem to suck the dicks back with suction. A thick wad of semen come out of her asshole and raced down towards widely open cunt. The black men grunted and started to pull his black cock out. More juice squeezed out with semen smeared dick and flooded the cunt and another thick dick fucking from below. The man fucking from bellow pulled out at the same time and a fountain of semen sprouted from his wide dick eye. Sangeeta rubbed her cunt harder. The woman held her ass cheeks wide and waited, as the black dick shot another wad of spunk in her wide open asshole.

Ohhh...yeah...I want more..hmmmm..."The cock in her mouth must have spurted, as strings of spunk come gushing out of her sucking mouth. Other dicks started to cum and shots bullets of semen on her receptive face. Other females come in view and started licking of dollops of warm spunk.

"Ahhhhhh...oh god...Hmmmm" Sangeeta slumped back on sofa, lifted, parted her legs, picked and pushed the dildo in and savored the exotic feeling of her cunt channel being stretched like never before. She wiggled her ass to let the smaller dildo enter her pulsating fiery anus. That was an exotic new high and her virgin asshole seems to be eager for the pleasurable assault.

***

Vikram was shocked and stunned, could not believe what he saw and pulled away from the door. But it was not a dream, he was standing before door of Damle's, Mrs. Damle was half nude in living room and masturbating with a double dildo.

He looked around and listened, only sound of heavy downpour was audible and the lift was not moving. Assured, he pulled down his shorts and went back looking, through the eye piece.

His dick was rock hard, after so long, and it would not be too daring to take it out and pump, as no one would be coming in this heavy rain and he could hear the ring of lift to pull his shorts up, if at all disturbed by the caretaker, delivery man or a chance visitor.

Vikram was hugely excited to see a normally demure and docile Sangeeta using a large double dildo on her holes and perhaps watching porn on TV. But Mr. Damle was not visible to him.

He decided to wait and see more. May be the couple was having a good time, and he must not intrude. He cupped his rock hard dick and felt wild churning in balls.

That was indeed an ecstatic feeling after a while.

Her butt was gorgeous and hotter than what was visible in tightly wrapped saree around her body.

He knew there were no people in other flats, felt excited and bold enough to be adventurous by masturbating in the gallery. It was crazy and not normal. But, when did he see, a demure house wife nude and masturbating with a double dildo!

That too was not normal! His eight inch long brown dick jerked and a thick string of warm juice dropped on his toe.

If Mr or Mrs Damle tries to move toward the door, he will swiftly go back to his flat and masturbate to wonderful orgasm after so long.

Now, he must find more time to talk to Mrs. Damle, when she is alone and see if she would not mind a no- string attached affair.

Vikram suspected that Mr. Damle was soft kind of impassive man with low interest in sex and may be Mrs. was not sexually happy with him. When he had probed Damle about his interests in other women, the jerk just meekly smiled and said nothing interesting. Rather he changed the subject towards boring intricacies of stock exchange price movements and tips about few low priced shares.

No sexually active virile man would behave in such an asexual way during private man to man talks about women and sex!

Now Mrs. Damle was talking on mobile phone and seemed to be excited, touching her cunt. The vision was not clear, light was dim, but he could see what was happening in the room beyond the closed door.

But still there was no sign of Mr. Damle in the flat!

Was Sangeeta was alone and masturbating in living room? He must wait to see, if she was alone or that jerk of her sissy husband was with her as well? May be he was being too harsh on Damle, who had tried to make him comfortable in his new surroundings and invited him over for drinks and dinner. It was perhaps his jealousy of Damle being married to such a gorgeous women and not taking care of her feminine needs. But he could be completely wrong.

But why she was watching porn and masturbating in the living room? He knew they had a large wall mounted plasma TV in their bed room too! Intrigued by his analysis, he tried to think more and take stock of the unique erotic situation, to plan his next move.

May be he must pull up his shorts, cool his hot dick a bit and knock the door. If Damle is in, he would come to open the door. But if he was not in, and his wife was enjoying private moments of masturbation, that might shock her and he might be deprived of any further exciting voyeurism! Still conflicted, he decided it was better to watch and see what she does with herself and how that sissy jerk Damle fucks her, and how long and thick is his cock?

"Oh...goshhh...hmmm.." He muttered as Sangeeta slide her ass down, widened luscious thighs, upped legs high and plunged the large dildo in cunt. His balls churned wildly, as she wiggled her wide open ass cheeks to take small dildo in asshole. Vikram held his breath and closed eyes to let erotic spasm subside to hold his cum longer.

Suddenly an Idea hit him and silently rushed back to his flat. His mobile was whirring with picture of Sonia flashing.

"Hello..dear..I was about to call you...are kids away..." He whispered, as if not to disturb Sangeeta and her private moments.

"What's up dear, were you in washroom?" A happy Sonia chirped.

"No, yaar you won't believe what I was watching.."

"Wait; let me close the door..."

"Where are kids..."

"They are just left for a birthday party in building..."

"Are they going alone?"

"Don't worry; its Sunita's birthday and I will join them after talking to you."

"Okay..."

"Were you being naughty by watching nice hot porn and pumping dick, too bad you must have told me na...not fair dear..." Sonia mockingly admonished. An excited Vikram told her gist of seeing Sangeeta masturbating.

"Hmmmm...I wish I was there with you to see and may be trying talking her over...are you sure she is alone?"

"I don't know..Hey dear look at my dick and see how hard I am now...just wait." Vikram changed to video mode, slipped down shorts and aimed camera at his dick.

"Oh lovely...wish I could suck you off...take your cum in my pussy...god I am so wet......hmmm" Sonia lifted her long top up and aimed camera on her wet spot on her leggy.

"Hmmm...yes dear touch your clit as if I am touching..." Vikarm was stroking and was happy to know his dear wife as wet after so long and enjoying.

"Hey dear Vicky...why don't you go with your mobile camera on and let me see her too...use head phone so we can talk...Let me check, if I can be loud and you can hear me moan...as you tell me what Mrs. Damle is doing...hmmm"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • An Orgy in Venus Villa Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 657 milliseconds