• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • A Bit of Surprise

A Bit of Surprise

Hey guys and dolls! I LOVE getting feedback on my writing so please gimmie an email and let me know what you think - whether it's good or bad. Thanks!

I walked through the door and into what was designated as my room. It had been a hectic day and I was so ready to relax. Maybe I'll take a bath in a few minutes? I thought. Perhaps not. I searched through my drawers and found some comfortable clothes and slipped into them. I turned the heat up a bit, and looked at my boyfriend. He had a somewhat mischievous smile and it made me oh-so curious.

I walked into the modest living room of my boyfriend's apartment. It was fairly spacious, about 1300 square feet, and he had decorated the walls with pictures of the beach in tropical, exotic locations. He had a fake palm tree in the corner and there were mirrors everywhere - not because he was vain, but because it made the apartment look bigger. I sat down on his couch and he looked at me and smiled. I crossed my legs towards him and we watched The Man Show. I know it's not intended for females, but the show is downright hilarious.

Though the only sexual content is girls running around scantily clad, I could tell my boyfriend, Steve, was feeling a little excited. I acted as if I didn't know - I wanted to see how far this would go.

He moved his hand to my bare thigh. I was in loose, silky, orange house shorts and a comfortable Gators sweater. He began to run my thigh, each time getting closer to what was quickly becoming wet. I turned to him and raised an eyebrow, but he said nothing in return. He took his hand off of me and I quickly recognized his test.

Steve did this all of the time, in case I wasn't in the mood. That way he didn't have to suffer the embarrassment of me pushing him off of me, but he could still let me know that he wanted to play around. I was very curious, though, because he normally is a morning person and it was nearing nine o'clock at night.

I turned his head towards me and looked him in the eyes. He knew then, that I was all game. I kissed him, at first very lightly on the lips. I kissed him a second time, with more passion. I pulled his lower lip into my mouth and sucked on it gently. He moved over so that our bodies were directly in front of each other and this time he kissed me, his tongue softly probing my mouth. I loved the way he kissed me and I started feeling myself becoming even wetter thinking of what else he could do with his mouth.

He looked at me, seeming somewhat unsure of himself. We'd been dating for over a year so I didn't understand until he said, "are you game for anything?"

My mind raced - I knew he had something in particular in mind. But what? I looked into his eyes as if the answer was there. "Sure," I said tentatively.

His eyes brightened and I didn't know if I should be scared or excited. He opened the door to his room and led me in. There were candles of all sizes and I could tell by the amount of melted wax that they had just been lit.

"Oh, Steve, it's so pretty," I admired.

"Enjoy them while you can," he replied.

Now my mind was tripping over itself in confusion. Neither of us was too self- conscience, so I knew it wasn't an issue of turning out the lights while we did the deed. I doubted he would just blow them all out since he had just lit them. Before I could continue trying to figure out what was going on, I turned around to see a blindfold in Steve's hands.

"Now you have to promise not to take it off, ok?"

"Umm… ok." Why would I take it off? I wondered. It had been a fantasy of mine for a long while now but he hadn't been very explorative until recently.

"Okay," he replied. He smiled at me, and I simply assumed that it was because he was excited about what he was about to do to me.

I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and he tied the blindfold on tightly, but not uncomfortably. He led me to the bed and sat me down.

"This has to come off," he said. He pulled my sweater up over my head and my smooth breasts came into view. I felt the air rush over my flushed skin and the goose bumps raced from the nape of my neck down my spine. "Mmmm," I moaned softly, waiting for what was next. I heard his sift in position and felt his fingers lightly touching my nipples. He knew that drove me mad, to be teased so, and I knew that he was building up the excitement. This was going to be a great night.

He moved his hands to my curvy hips and up my sides back to my breasts. He cupped the right one in his hand and I could feel his hot breath just and inch away. I was dying for him to suck my nipple into his mouth. I moved so that I pushed it into his mouth and he pulled back at first, than came back. He licked around my nipple in circles that slowly got slower and smaller. I wanted him so bad, here we had just begun to fool around and I could feel my sex started to throb with want. He finally pulled my nipple into his mouth and I savored the feel of it - his soft, hot tongue licking my hard, erect nipple. I tilted my head back to show my enjoyment, and to encourage him to keep going. He cupped my other breast with his hand and then he sucked my nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it quickly. I began to quiver, it felt so incredibly good and I was quickly becoming very hot. I wanted him inside me so very bad - to feel his hot, throbbing manhood sliding in and out of me…

He moved over the other nipple to give it some very wanted attention. He played with it some and sucked on it. He sucked it into his mouth and flicked his tongue as he did before - I'd never get tired of that. Each time he did I would squirm in hot lust for him, waiting. He nibbled on it very lightly and I moaned to him to let him know how much I liked it.

I heard him move again. "Scoot back," he said, and I gathered he was standing.

"Wait," I asked, and reached out to him. He was indeed standing, and I intended to show him just how much I enjoyed his company.

I let my hands wander until I found the button to his pants, and I unbuttoned and then unzipped his pants. I pulled them down slowly - it was my turn to tease now. He stepped out of them, knowing better than to stop me. I let my fingers glide up his muscular legs to the top of his boxers and I began to pull those down also, although painfully slow. I pulled them over his rock hard cock and down his legs. He stepped out of those too, and waited. I let my hands rub up his stomach. He didn't have a six-pack, but it was still pretty firm and I like my guys fairly thick anyways. My hands slid around to his back and down to his ass, which I gave a firm squeeze and then pulled him forward. My hands reached around front and found his dick, waiting ever so impatiently for me. I smiled, knowing what a tease I was being. But it was ok - I was going to more than make it up to him.

I moved my head to the side and ended up kissing right where his hip is. I moved downward and to the side until I reached the bottom of his balls, where I kissed all over. I kissed up the other side of his hip, very careful not to touch his dick. I kissed back down to the bottom of his balls and then proceeded to lick his balls and up the bottom of his staff to his head. He groaned t me, happy that I was finally giving it some attention. I squeezed him, working from the base up, and then I used my index finger to spread his precum on his head. I loved the taste of precum, so different from come, but so nice. I licked around the bottom of his head in a circle and very slowly worked my way inward. I licked the slit at the top of his dick and then I finally sucked it into my mouth. It was so soft and I sucked on his head while moving my tongue in circles. I used my spit as lubrication and came back up, and then moved back down a little further. I continued this until I finally reached the base and I nearly gagged. I started pumping him with my mouth quickly, still zig-zagging my tongue as I moved. He was really getting into it, so I decided to play tease.

I came all the way up very slowly and then licked him down his shaft. I licked his balls and flicked my tongue over them in a few places, causing him to moan to me uncontrollably. I loved being in control of his passion - knowing that I was pleasing him better than anyone else had.

I licked all over his balls and then moved and sucked one of them into my mouth carefully, so as not to scrape it against my teeth. I sucked gently and moved my tongue around the same way I would if I were kissing him. He quivered and I felt his body squirm a little. I slowly let his ball out of my mouth and did the same to the other one, except slower. I hummed a little bit of a moan and he moaned back to be loudly. I felt his ball twitch in his mouth and I could tell that he direly wanted to come.

I licked his balls a little more and then zig-zagged my tongue up the bottom of his staff and then I licked his head a little. I sucked his head into my mouth hungrily - I wanted to taste his come. I used my hand to pump him in rhythm with my bobbing and I began to suck him as quickly as I could. I used my other hand to cup his balls and play with them a little. I continued using my tongue as I sucked him and I felt his balls churn. I moaned with his dick in my mouth and that sent him over the edge. He sent his hot come shooting into the back of my mouth and I nearly choked trying to swallow it. I managed though, and I sucked all of it down before it could spill out of my mouth.

"Oh," he moaned in approval. I smiled at him, knowing I had given him an excellent blowjob. "Now, though, it's my turn," he said and moved me to the head of the bed. I rested my head on the fluffy pillow and waited. He touched my ankles and slid his hands all the way up my toned, smooth legs. I sighed, knowing what he was going to do. He got to the top of my short and began pulling them down and I moved my lower abdomen up in the air so that he could pull them off. I wasn't wearing any underwear, and I heard him snicker.

"So I wasn't the only one with sex on the brain, huh?" he questioned me. All I could do was smile, and imagine the look on his face. It felt weird with the blindfold on, not being able to see what he was doing - or was about to do.

He shifted on the bed and I felt his hot breath on my pussy. The moving air made me feel cold for a moment, as my pussy was very wet and freshly shaven that morning. He knew I loved to be teased also, and he started kissing around my lips and on my inner thighs. I squirmed a little, and he continued on. He shifted again and then I felt his finger moving up and down my slit, avoiding my clit, teasing me. I wanted him so bad and he knew it. He stuck his finger into me, making a "come here" motion inside. I felt myself stir, and imagined him smiling at me.

He continued inside me and started licking me from just above his finger and finally to my clit. I moaned to him and he started licking me faster. I was so hot already from the blowjob I gave him that I knew it wouldn't take me long. He sucked my clit into his mouth and then flicked it, nibbled it oh-so lightly and then circled it. The combination was sending me over the edge, along with his finger inside me. He sucked on my clit hard and I squirmed and he proceeded to flick his tongue over my clit. I moaned to him louder as I felt my abdomen tightening. My nerves were set on fire and they traveled through my body and to my pussy to lead me into an explosion of an orgasm. My body writhed in pleasure and my toes curled up. Finally coming down fro my euphoria, I calmed my breathing down and tried to slow my heart rate, too.

I couldn't explain it, but I wanted to feel his dick in my mouth again. I wanted to feel his smooth head dancing around my tongue. "Bring your dick to my mouth," I said to him.

"Okay," he replied.

He climbed off of the bed and then I felt the bed shift to my right. By the way the bed moved I guessed that his feet were on either side of me. I reached out until I felt his legs, but I quickly became very confused.

The legs I felt were soft, long, and smooth - much like my own. I followed them up and realized that this was definitely not my boyfriend. I had never considered myself bisexual but now that the opportunity was here…

"Come here," I said, and pulled the girl's legs down to me. I could smell her pussy right in front of me. It smelled so nice and sweet. I rubbed her thighs and felt myself becoming very excited. Her legs were perfectly smooth… and she had an ass behind them that made my mind spin.

I pulled her to me by squeezing her ass. I lowered myself down and kissed her inner thigh until I found her pussy. She was so hot - I mean, I could feel the heat coming off of her. I licked her slit and she was so wet… so wet and sweet. Oh, why hadn't I done this earlier?

"It made me so hot to watch you suck him," she said to me. Her voice sounded so familiar, but I couldn't figure it out. "You do that so well."

I didn't respond, instead I licked her more. I stuck my tongue into her wet hole and wiggled it around a little. She moaned to me and I continued, and then decided to give her the same loving attention I gave to Steve.

I licked her around her clit and up and down her slit. I put my arms underneath her legs and massaged her firm ass cheeks in my hands. He grew impatient with me though, and I knew that she was so worked up already it wouldn't take much to make her come.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and slid my tongue over it slowly, then increasing speed. "MMMM!" she moaned to me, her legs weakening. I did it again, starting slow and speeding up. I slowly let her clit slide from my lips and flicked my tongue over her clit very fast. "Oh! Oh my God!" she yelled. I felt Steve climb onto the bed and he was right behind the girl. "Mmm… Yes, I like that! Oh, yes, rub them like that…" she continued on. I wasn't bothered at all that he was playing with her tits; in fact, I planned to have them in my mouth later. I licked her clit with more vigor as I imagined Steve's hands fondling a set of large, tender tits.

"Mmmm…" I hummed to myself, not realizing it. She yelled again and as I continued to lick her I felt her body shake in orgasm. She spilled her fluids into my mouth and I lapped it up as quickly as I could. Her body became weak and she moved to the side of the bed next to me and lay down.

"Steve?"

"Yea," he said to me.

"May I take off the blindfold to see who my surprise was?"

"Ummm…. What do you think?" he asked the other girl.

"Sure, but I want to do it," she replied.

I felt her climb atop me with her still wet pussy on my stomach. It turned me on even more to know I was the one who made her soaked.

I lifted myself onto my elbows, still leaning back. "Close your eyes." My eyes were already closed, but I said "Okay," anyways. She pulled the blindfold off of me and giggled.

"Okay, open them," she said with a smile.

I opened my eyes and I was shocked. There before me, naked as the day she was born, was by boss from work. We were fairly good friends despite the job situation, but we never talked about what we called "bedroom details." I had told Steve before that she would probably look excellent without those sexy work-suits she wore.

I stared at her, her fabulously toned stomach, muscular legs, and the nicest pair of breasts I had ever seen. Steve had moved to the side next to me, smiling as he watched me gaze at her. Her long black hair was pulled over to one side and she smiled at me as if she'd been waiting for this day to come. I was still in utter shock.

"How? When? But I thought that… we never…" I continued t stutter.

"I saw how you looked at me, and I remembered how it felt. Have you ever thought of yourself as bisexual, Valerie?" she asked me.

"No, I never gave it any thought. It never mattered to me, all those classifications," I replied.

"I used to feel the same way… anyways, Steve came into the office one day and was sitting at your desk. I had bent over but he wasn't looking my way - you were." As she spoke I blushed a deep red - I couldn't help it. I had been blushing since I saw who was on top of me, but I couldn't help but to be embarrassed finding out she caught me looking at her.

"He said that you'd never mentioned bisexuality, but that you had commented on how I would look naked." I felt my cheeks grow hotter, and I had no idea what to say. "Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"Oh, you're… absolutely beautiful. Better than I could have ever imagined."

She smiled to me and began speaking again. "I hoped that you would - "

"Shhh…" I said to her and pulled her forward. I wanted her perfect pink nipple in my mouth.

I looked over at Steve and I saw his jaw drop. I smiled and then closed my eyes and started licking her nipple and sucking on it. God, no wonder Steve did this to me all of the time! It was great; feeling her soft, erect nipple in my mouth and loving the attention I was giving her.

"Oh, that feels so good, but I want to watch you two."

"Huh?" Steve asked. I guessed Sherry, my boss, had never mentioned that part.

I squealed in delight. I wanted her to see me get fucked; I knew she'd like it. She moved to the end of the bed and I moved onto my hands and knees. My ass and wet pussy were sticking up into the air, and I knew Steve wanted me. He inserted his dick into me, and started moving in and out very slowly.

"Faster!" I cried.

He matched my plea and placed his hands on my hips and began to move much faster. "Oh!" I moaned, feeling his rock hard dick slide in and out of me. "Harder!" I cried. He started getting into it, forgetting that Sherry was even there. She was touching herself, and I watched her as I felt myself being slammed against Steve. He was pounding me now, and I felt his balls slapping my pussy each time we connected.

Sherry got up and moved to the side of the bed. I was confused to what she was going to do but I didn't care, I loved it when he fucked me and this was only getting better. I felt Sherry's hand come between my legs, and Steve's too, as she started to rub my clit. "Oh, Sherry!" I cried, my body beginning to tense again. "I'm going to come!" I felt Steve get even faster and I knew that he was going to come soon, too. She pressed a little harder on my clit and as I felt my nerves jump through my body into my pussy I orgasmed and felt Steve pour himself into me. He pumped three more times, empting himself.

"Oh… " He moaned.

Sherry promptly turned him around and began to gently lick our combined juices off of his now semi-hard dick. "Oh Valerie, you taste so good…" she said. As she finished licking Steve she came to me and licked me up too. Afterwards, she moved up to me and I felt her bare, hot chest against mine. She kissed me, and I stuck my tongue into her mouth and tasted Steve's and my juices on her tongue. We broke from our kiss and looked at Steve, who was just astonished.

"I have to go now," Sherry said, looking at her watch. "We'll have to do this again sometime, yes?"

"Definitely," I responded, anxious for the next time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • A Bit of Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 350 milliseconds