• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Technician Returns with a Helper

Technician Returns with a Helper

12

Some time ago my wife and I had a heating and air conditioning technician visit our home to service the hot water heater and furnaces. His name is Tony and according to my hot wife, Maggie, he is a hunk. At 6 feet, 2 inches tall, blue eyes, blond hair and a nice thick 10 inch cock, Maggie thoroughly enjoyed his first visit. I watched the two of them have a very steamy afternoon of sex and Maggie gave him two world class blow jobs during their session. While we have not seen Tony since that session, Maggie and I have talked about it and had several hot sexual sessions reliving those moments.

Recently Maggie was surprised to hear the doorbell ring in the late afternoon as she was not expecting any visitors. I was still out finishing an afternoon appointment leaving Maggie home alone. She went to the door to find Tony grinning from ear to ear and he was accompanied by another strapping young man who was about the same height but even leaner than Tony.

Tony greeted Maggie politely and reached out to shake her hand. Apparently Tony looked a bit sheepish but Maggie was polite and hospitable. She later told me that she had forgotten how handsome Tony was but she said she tried not to show her interest on this occasion.

Tony quickly turned towards his friend and introduced him. His name was Travis and he was not only an employee of the heating and air conditioning company but also served in the Navy with Tony.

Travis was about 6 feet, 2 inches tall with dark, brown, wavy hair and brown eyes. His hair was also close cropped and Maggie noted that they both had excellent personal hygiene and were genuinely polite.

Tony told Maggie that he was "showing Travis the ropes" and introducing him to the company's clients. Apparently he had recently been hired based on Tony's recommendation. Travis politely shook Maggie's hand and said, "Pleased to meet you, Ma'am."

Maggie has a wicked sense of humor and looked at Tony and said, "Are you here to introduce Travis or did you come by to provide service and maintenance on the furnaces?" Maggie knew exactly why they had stopped by and she was immediately intrigued by the handsome duo.

"May we come in?"

Maggie invited them in and told them that I was not at home but was expected shortly. Tony told Maggie that I did not have to be there for them to "service" the furnaces. Maggie smiled and said, "Oh yes he does."

She told me that Tony and Travis were slightly confused with her response. Maggie decided to take the dialog to another level.

"Did you really come here today to simply introduce Travis or were you planning on servicing the furnace?"

Tony smiled and said, "Well, Maggie, it seems the last time I was here I serviced more than one furnace and everyone seemed to be satisfied with my work."

Maggie smiled remembering the serious fucking she had received from Tony and his long, lovely cock.

"Well, your work was excellent and we did agree that regular service and maintenance on the furnaces might be a good thing to do."

Maggie told Tony and Travis to get to work on servicing the furnaces and told them that anything more than maintenance on the units would have to involve me. "I don't do any service work without Jack here so why don't you guys get to work on the furnaces, maybe change the filters. Jack should be here any time."

Tony and Travis went to work on the furnaces and hot water heater. While they were in the attic I arrived home somewhat surprised to see the HVAC truck in the driveway. My mind immediately went to Maggie and Tony and sexy memories of their recent encounter.

When I arrived inside the house Maggie had a Cheshire cat grin on her face. She was wearing a tight cotton tee shirt that emphasized her lovely and large 39D breasts. Her tight jeans emphasized her slender legs and petite frame. She was positively glowing so I knew she was already thinking about the possibilities for the afternoon

Maggie kissed me deeply and I could already feel the heat emanating from her. As she pushed her breasts into my chest she knew I was putty in her hands. She oozed sensuality and asked me in a sultry voice if I could handle her being with two guys, something we had only done once before.

I asked Maggie if she had already made up her mind to do something and she said no but she was open to the possibilities and she did not think the two guys had come by to perform maintenance only on the mechanical furnaces. I knew immediately which furnace she was thinking about. It was the one between her legs and I knew it was already hot and in need of service. She always is.

When the two men arrived in the kitchen Maggie was all smiles. "All done with your service work?" They looked at each other and then me and then Maggie.

"Well, Ma'am, you know we are a FULL service company and want to make sure we perform service checks on all the equipment in the house. We are available to service your furnace in whatever way you need."

Maggie cooed and looked sexily at both men. "Are you both fully certified technicians?"

"Yes we are. Travis has already been through an extensive training course and I can assure you he is every bit as competent as me................and you already know my work."

Maggie smiled. "Indeed I do..............and as I remember, it is excellent work."

Tony smiled also remembering the hot, steamy time they had last time he was in the house.

Maggie turned to me and moved in for a deep kiss. As we kissed deeply I could see both men squirming and adjusting their trousers. After kissing me deeply Maggie turned to Tony and did the same thing...............a full body hugging French kiss with her breasts mashed into Tony's stomach. After a minute or so she moved over to Travis.

"Are you a good kisser?"

He smiled and told her it was time for her to find out. Without hesitation she leaned up on her toes and grabbed Travis by the neck pulling him down to her level and kissing him deeply. He responded by wrapping his arms around her and placing both hands on her lovely and petite little ass. Game on.

After Maggie broke the kiss with Travis there were three raging hardons in the kitchen. Maggie looked at all three of us and said, "Isn't the equipment check better done upstairs?" We all followed her up the stairs to the master bedroom watching her ass twitch up the steps one by one. She is so sexy and knew exactly what she was doing.

Once in the master bedroom she turned to Tony and asked what he needed to begin his "inspection." He told her he would have to get his tool out and he would be grateful for her help. Maggie did not hesitate and moved straight to his belt buckle. His very significant man meat was obvious as you could see the outline running down his right thigh over halfway to his knee. Maggie could not resist reaching down to stroke his cock through his jeans.

Maggie quickly had the belt unbuckled and the jeans pulled down revealing Tony's white cotton boxers with the enormous bulge pushing the fabric out towards Maggie. Tony ripped his shirt over his head and Maggie helped him get out of his shoes leaving him standing there in only his boxers with his love muscle poking out obscenely.

Maggie looked at Travis. "Do you work better with your clothes on or off?"

He set a world record for ripping off his clothes. She told him to leave his briefs on. He wore navy blue briefs and his man meat was sticking up above the elastic waist band of the briefs. He was also sporting a very substantial love stick and I could tell Maggie was truly excited about what was in store.

With both men standing in front of Maggie very aroused and obviously eager to molest Maggie she turned to Tony and asked if he and Travis would help her "get more comfortable." They wasted no time in helping Maggie out of her tee shirt and jeans. She was now standing in front of the almost naked men with her tiny black lace thong panties and nothing else. Her nipples were pointing straight out at the two men who in turn had their long, thick cocks pointing straight at Maggie. Maggie is 5 feet, 4 inches tall and very petite at about 115 pounds. Her large breasts looked enormous on her tiny frame. With nothing on but her black thong panties it was having an incredible impact on the very virile men who wanted nothing more than to rip them off and plow themselves into her lovely body. It was an entrancing scene made even more bizarre with me being the only one in the room fully clothed. However, my cock was also rock hard as I waited for the action that was to follow.

Maggie headed for the king size bed and jumped into the middle of it. "Can I get some company here?"

Tony and Travis moved quickly to the bed. Tony took the lead and grabbed the nearest breast while kissing Maggie deeply. Travis dove straight to Maggie's other breast and started kissing and sucking her erect nipple. I went for the camera so I could document the moment.

When Maggie heard the camera shutter clicking away she knew that I was taking hot photos for later use. She manipulated her two lovers so that she had one on either side of her and she was between the two men. She had already lost her thong and the two men had shed their underwear. Maggie looked at me smiling ear to ear. She was gripping a long, hard cock in each hand grabbing them both by the base of their cocks. After snapping several photos in this position Maggie leaned over to put her lips around the head of Tony's cock while still holding on to Travis's healthy cock. The photographer snapped away wanting to capture every steamy moment. The two impressive cocks looked huge in her small hands and her beautifully manicured fingernails and wedding rings wrapped around the man meat made the photo extremely hot.

When Maggie goes in to full slut mode she is unbelievable. Hot, passionate, sexy and insatiable, Maggie can climax over and over again. Both men were amazed at her stamina and multi-orgasmic abilities even while giving them pleasure. The scene was a blur of hands, teeth, nibbling, licking and rubbing.

It did not take long for Travis to move behind Maggie while she was still sucking Tony's man meat. His cock was about the same length as Tony's and was slightly thicker.

While the head of Tony's cock was thick and large, Travis's cock featured a smaller head but it grew thicker closer to the base of his cock. It was curved slightly and had to be at least 9 inches and easily as thick as Tony's cock. He moved behind Maggie who had her ass in the air while bending over Tony's cock. Travis positioned his cock at Maggie hot, wet pussy. As he slid into her wetness Maggie momentarily stopped sucking on Tony's cock as Travis slid deep inside her. She was so hot and wet that he slid in easily and soon had over 8 inches of cock inside my wife. As he withdrew before another push to her deepest sex Maggie resumed her blow job on Tony. She has an amazing ability to deep throat a cock and in spite of Tony's incredible length and girth, Maggie had almost the entire cock buried deep in her throat as Travis began a slow, steady doggy style pounding of her sweet pussy.

Tony pulled away from Maggie as he did not want to climax too soon. Having experienced Maggie's incredible pussy previously, he definitely wanted to save his load for her vagina. Travis was soon pounding away with no hint of slowing down. He announced that he was going to cum and Maggie pushed back against him urging him to cum inside her.

Travis growled deeply and said he was cumming. I could see his butt cheeks clinching as he deposited his sizable load deep inside Maggie. After several strokes the white liquid soon began spilling out the side of her vagina. It looked like a substantial load as it gushed out of Maggie and on to the bed.

Travis rolled over moaning and exclaiming that he had never felt a vagina like Maggie's. She climbed up on Tony who was still on his back with his impressive cock sticking straight up in the air. Unlike Travis's slight curved cock, Tony's was straight, thick and long. Maggie climbed up on Tony and positioned herself over his cock. She grabbed his love pole and guided it towards her pussy, which was still dripping with her wetness and the load Travis had just deposited.

Maggie slid down on to Tony's cock as he laid back and let her do the work. Maggie popped the large, pink head inside her sex and slid down slowly feeling the girth and fullness of Tony's ten inches. Maggie shuddered and sighed loudly as she climaxed while driving herself down on the big cock. Tony raised his hips up eager to drive himself deeply into Maggie. She responded by pulling up slightly and then allowing herself to drop fully on to Tony's man meat. Their pubic hair was meshed together as Maggie rolled her head backwards and groaned loudly. It seemed she never stopped climaxing.

Travis was watching in awe as Maggie and Tony got into a rhythm. Maggie controlled the depth and speed of their coupling and Tony responded by pushing up into Maggie every time she pushed down.

Suddenly Tony flipped Maggie over without taking his cock out of her. Maggie flopped on her back as Tony pulled her legs up over his shoulders allowing maximum penetration. He bottomed out and soon picked up a rhythm that indicated he was close. Maggie kept on moaning and groaning and making unintelligible sounds as Tony pounded her hard. I could see the wetness escaping her pussy as Tony drove in and out with a desperate fury. Travis was transfixed on the scene as I snapped away with the camera.

Tony announced that he was going to cum and Maggie urged him on. "Come on..........cum in me................come on, Tony..............cum for me............" And Maggie came again long and loud as Tony emptied himself into her. One, two, three, four spurts deep inside as Maggie responded by pulling Tony deep with her heels digging in to his ass. Tony moaned as well and exclaimed that Maggie was the best fuck he had ever had.

Maggie and her lovers all lay on the bed panting and moaning and naked. My cock was hard as a rock as I waited to see what was going to happen next. It did not take long for Travis to roll towards Maggie and fondle one of her breasts tweaking the nipple with his fingers before moving his lips to the nipple. Maggie let out a low moan and rolled towards Travis. She is amazingly sexy and always seems ready to enjoy another round of sport fucking.

She reached down to take Travis's cock in her hand. It had already started to grow and she stroked him slowly while he bit lightly on her nipple with his teeth. Travis moved his hand to Maggie's steamy crotch and quickly found her exposed and prominent clitoris. He stimulated it for only a few seconds before Maggie climaxed loudly and almost violently. It surprised Travis and Tony but I knew what to expect as I have seen her do this many times.

Soon Travis moved his head between her legs, oblivious to the two large loads that had been deposited by him and his friend, not to mention Maggie's secretions which had her pubic hair matted with moisture. Travis did not seem to care and he quickly had Maggie cumming over and over. She loves oral and can never get enough. Tony had started to recover and moved his lips to Maggie's formidable breast while his hand tweaked the other one. Soon the two men had Maggie writhing and squirming on the bed, cumming over and over sometimes loudly with animal-like sounds. The three consenting adults stayed in this posture for what seemed like 30 minutes. It was likely a bit less but none of the three seemed to want to stop what they were doing............especially Maggie.

Soon, however, all three participants knew it was time for a new position. Both men were hard as a rock and ready to please Maggie. It is impressive to see how quickly these younger men recover from a climax. Makes me feel old but I guess that is one of the reasons Maggie likes to play with new lovers occasionally.

Tony pulled Maggie on top of him in the female superior position. She slid easily on to his thick cock and pushed down to the bottom with a couple of hard thrusts. Tony pulled Maggie down until her luscious breasts were mashed against his chest. As they started to move Travis moved in behind Maggie and positioned himself at her anal ring. Her rosebud sphincter looked tiny compared to his massive prick yet he pushed against her and she pushed back. I tossed Travis some Astroglide and he quickly lubed his cock and placed a liberal amount on Maggie's anus.

Travis then pushed the smallish, bullet shaped head of his cock against her anus. He popped right in and began his push to her innermost bowels. Tony was pushing up from below and soon the three of them were working in unison to satisfy Maggie. They had her moaning and cumming over and over. She gushed on to Tony's cock as they slowly did their three way dance. Travis was moving aggressively and obviously needed to cum again soon.

After several minutes of groaning, moaning and some dirty talk between the three, Travis announced that he was going to cum and he did..........mightily in Maggie's sweet ass. This pushed Maggie over the edge again and she screamed loudly as she climaxed almost violently. Tony was pushing away beneath Maggie and grunted as he shot his white hot cum into Maggie.

All three participants collapsed in a heaving, sexy pile. Travis rolled over exclaiming that he had never experienced anything like that in his life. I laughed. Few people have. Maggie rolled off of Tony and laid by his side breathing heavily and smiling.................she was in never, never land, completely and totally satiated.

Tony rolled off the bed leaving Travis and Maggie lying side by side. He looked at me and said, "World class slut...........your wife." I smiled. He was right. Tony started looking for his clothes and told Travis they needed to get moving. He moaned and reluctantly slid off the bed looking for his clothes. Maggie slipped under the sheets and pulled them up to her chin. She grinned and said, "You boys won't mind if I don't get up, do you?"

They both moved to the bed and gave Maggie a loving kiss as they said goodbye. I walked them to the door where Tony turned to me.

"I hope you and your wife are satisfied with our service. Should we plan to come by on a regular basis?"

I told Tony Maggie was in charge of managing the household and they could coordinate with her. After all, it was Maggie's hot furnace that really needed service so it was inappropriate for me to make a schedule on her behalf.

He looked at me curiously. "I thought Maggie said you had to be here or be involved in any service calls."

I looked him square in the eyes and said, "Be assured that Maggie and I will communicate on any service calls you might want to make and I will be involved in the timing and decision."

Tony got it and shook my hand. "Thank you, Sir. This is an unbelievable opportunity and we really appreciate you and your wife."

Travis quickly shook my hand and thanked me as well. It is safe to say that both men seemed some shocked by their experience. They were all grins as they walked to their truck slapping each other on the back as they talked.

I ran back up the stairs eager to climb in bed with my hot, sexy wife. I love how hot she is when she is freshly fucked and after a hot scene like this one, I know my sweet Maggie will be ready for some hot sex for several days.

As I climbed into bed with Maggie she cooed sexily. "So, how did you like my performance today?"

"Were you performing for me...........or yourself?"

She confessed that when she is in the throes of passion she sometimes forgets that I am in the room. That does not bother me at all as long as she is having fun and doing what she wants to do, I am fine with that.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Technician Returns with a Helper

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds