• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Generation of Tarts Ch. 04

Generation of Tarts Ch. 04

12

Apologies for the very long hiatus on this story, over a year from the last chapter. I've been too busy enjoying reading the great stories on the Literotica website! I'll try and get the fifth and final chapter completed soon.As it has been so long since the last chapter you might want to start reading the whole story again from the start.

*

Andy knocked on the door to Jenny's house just as the sun was going down, its low rays falling over his shoulders onto the front door. The sun illuminated the interior of the hall as the door was slowly opened. Jenny's head popped around the edge of the door, her smilmg face welcoming him, but he couldn't work out why she was hiding herself behind the door. He stepped inside and turned around to face his former granny, now his lover. Jenny slammed the door shut with her backside assisted by her hands which stretched out behind her.

Andy could immediately see why she had acted so strangely, keeping out of sight of the neighbours yet not wanting to turn her back on him. Andy's mouth fell open, his jaw dropping. His cock was already springmg to attention in appreciation at what he saw and in anticipation of what was yet to surely come. Andy's smile broadened into a lusty grin and he let out his breath in a low whistle. "Wow." there was no other possible response to the sight he saw before him, "Wow, you look amazing. So raunchy. You're the slut of my dreams."

"I thought you'd like it, you naughty boy. That's why I saved it."

Andy became confused, he didn't understand what she meant or why she even had it.

For Jenny was wearing THAT dress.

That BLUE dress.

That SLUTTY blue dress.

His MOTHER'S slutty blue dress.

He couldn't believe it. How did she get it? Half of him couldn't even be bothered to work out how she had got it, for she looked so AMAZING to him. She looked as good as his mother had when she had worn it to show him why the women in the shop had called her a slut when she had tried it on before buying it. He had only seen his mother in it for a couple of minutes, but it gradually dawned on him that he would be seeing Jenny in it all evening, and his mind raced with thoughts of what he would do to her while she was wearing it. For he knew that whatever happened he didn't want her to take it off. He would fuck her while she was wearing it!

Jenny spoke softly, " Your mother sent around a bag of clothes for the church bazaar and when I rummaged through it I found this dress. I couldn't resist keeping it. I can't quite work out why she would have a dress this slutty, but it's just right for us. Do you like it? Am I slutty enough for you?"

Andy couldn't believe how sluttily stunning Jenny looked in the dress. It clung to her body like a second skin. It was a bit tight over her hips, but who cared, it did little to hide her curves. She wore silver high heeled strappy sandals which finished with a tight two inch wide cuff above the ankle. The heel was a narrow stiletto. Jenny had obviously been in training because she was now able to wear a four inch heel with ease. The effect of the shoes, making her walk on tiptoes, changed her balance and her backside stuck out beyond her straight back in an effort to maintain a safe centre of gravity.

But what Andy found the most enthralling was the way her breasts filled out the dress, stretching the shiny lycra material taught. The wonderful under-curve of those fantastic orbs was clearly delineated, and her boobs spilled over the top of the bodice constrained in places by the straps which ran up to the collar. The straps were clearly at full stretch trying to hold her tits in place. Most wonderful of all was that Jenny was not wearing a bra and her hardening nipples stretched the fabric still further, creating a little tent.

Andy having spent an age taking in all the wonderful things he saw was finally able to speak but was only able to repeat what he'd said earlier, "Wow, you look amazing! ..... You've turned into the slut I always wanted you to be."

Jenny giggled and whispered breathlessly "How slutty do you think I can be?! Do you want me to show you?"

"God, I wish you would." Andy replied, His tongue hanging out.

Jenny turned her back to Andy and walked across to the sofa, rolling her hips in an exaggerated sway. There she knelt on all fours on the sofa, wiggled her arse, turned her head towards him and suggested, "Well, come here and fuck me then!"

Andy immediately bent down to untie his shoelaces and kick off his shoes, then hurriedly unbuckling the belt of his trousers, unbuttoning and unzipping them in double quick time. In his haste to drop his trousers and pants and kick them away he almost fell over, but regained his balance by leaning on a cupboard. Andy almost sprinted across the room to his sexy Gran's delectable rear end, His cock rising to full stiffness as he went.

Crouching down on the sofa had caused the short dress, already straining to cover her thighs and arse, to ride up over her hips, exposing the tiny blue thong she was wearing to Andy's gaze. Not wishing to waste time, Andy pulled the narrow and flimsy material to one side revealing her swollen pussy lips. Bending at the knees sightly to match the height of his tool to her pussy,Andy aligned his cock and pushed forward so that the head slipped between Jenny's sopping wet lips.

Jenny giggled and waggled her arse again, encouraging him to push deeper. "Come on, big boy, fill me up!" she demanded.

Andy was more than happy to comply with that randy request, pushing forward slowly, then easing back a little, before rocking his hips forward to slide in deeper. Jenny was so wet and open that in a couple of strokes he was buried deep inside her. He continued with regular thrusts pulling out each time to the point at which only his helmet was in Jenny's pussy, enjoying the sensation as his cock cooled slightly with the evaporation of Jenny's juices. After a few more strokes the pressure in his cock began to build. He threw his head back, closed his eyes and increased the speed of his thrusts.

Jenny responded by pushing back against each of his thrusts until the end of his prick was tickling her cervix on each thrust. Jenny began to build towards her climax and started to moan and whimper as each thrust buried Andy deep inside her. Andy began to pant in short staccato breaths as his come built up the pressure in his cock, pushing its way to its ultimate release in Jenny's pussy.

As the pressure became unbearable Andy threw hs head back once more, let out a laboured cry and shot his load, spraying several jets of white hot jism into the heart of Jenny's womanhood. The sudden change of temperature, combined with the sensation of the spurts hammering into the soft folds of flesh around her cervix caused Jenny to boil over and she in turn came, her body racking with uncontrollable convulsions. Her muscles gave up their support to her body, and she collapsed in a heap on the sofa, Andy falling on top of her.

************

Andy's mum watched from a window as her son and mother fucked. She was part disgusted, part jealous, and also turned on by what she saw. She wanted to push her hand inside her panties, to rub her clit as she watched the raunchy scene being acted out before her, but was unable to do so because of her precarious position on the pile of logs outside the high level window.

Michelle, Andy's mum (or Micky to friends and family) had, over the last week, become almost sure that there was something going on between Andy and her mother. They had always seemed to be out on some engagement with friends at the same time. Michelle had become so suspicious that she had 'happened' to drop into the pub at a time when Andy had said he was meeting his mates for a pint. She had managed to enter the bar area without being seen by Andy's friends, but could not see Andy. Similarly when Michelle had parked outside the local village hall on Bridge Night her mother had not turned up despite clearly telling Michelle where she was going.

The next step was to try and catch Andy and her mother together. On an evening when Andy and Jenny supposedly had social engagements, she had made the excuse of needing to go to the local supermarket to get something she had run out of, and left the house. Instead of driving to the supermarket she parked in a street close to her mothers house and walked around the corner to a position where she could see the front of Jenny's house. Skulking in some bushes and wearing dark clothes she had lain in wait. It was a gloomy night with light rain falling and that assisted in reducing the visibility of any one who might pass by. Sure enouigh after a while she saw Andy's wreck of a car drive by and park further up the street. He got out and hurried back to Jenny's house, ringing the doorbell. The door was immediately opened and Andy rushed inside. Micky was now very sure that there was something going on between the two of them.

Micky next had to work out how she could get to see what they were up to. She struggled to come up with a viable solution for several days, until she suddenly realised that her mother's living room had both a large window onto the garden and a high level slot window on the side elevation. While her mother would surely draw the curtains to the main window, the high level window did not have a curtain at all since there were no privacy issues. Micky knew that there was only a narrow area between the side of the house and the high boundary fence, and this area was where the dustbins and other unsightly garden paraphanalia was kept, including the stack of logs that Jenny kept for the open fires that she so loved on cold winter evenings. And those logs were stacked directly below the high level window! She just had to hope that her mother would bring Andy into the living room first rather than go directly to the bedroom upstairs.

So that is how Micky found herself, clad in an old tracksuit and trainers, wobbling precariously on top of the pile of logs, clutching the window cill to maintain her balance and trying to keep away from the window glass while she watched Andy fuck her Mum. She initially watched in horror but gradually that horror turned to fascination as Andy continued to pound Jenny's pussy, his balls slapping her backside with every stroke. She watched mesmerised until the point at which they collapsed in a heap of limbs on the sofa.

She realised at that point that they would soon become aware of their surroundings and might look towards the high level window. So she quickly jumped down from the log pile, dislodging a couple of the logs as she did so. The logs crashed onto the paving with a thud and rolled several feet before coming to a stop.

Micky was furious with herself. How could she have been so stupid, Andy or Jenny would surely have heard the noise. She crept swiftly to the corner of the house expecting the door to open at any moment. She dare not cross the front garden until she was sure that the coast was clear. Thankfully the door didn't open, either they hadn't heard or assumed that it was foxes on their nighttime prowls.

After a couple of minutes she felt safe in running across the garden and out into the street where she slowed down to walking pace and innocently ambled back to her car. She did not want anyone reporting suspicious behaviour to the police.

********

Micky took the opportunity to visit her mother the next day with the idea of confronting her about her relationship with Andy. It wasn't going to be easy to raise such a delicate subject. She didn't want to go in all guns blazing. She still loved her mother, even though she was angry with her. What troubled her was not so much that she was angry but the nature of that anger. Was she angry because her mother was having a 'relatiopnship' with her son or was she angry because she felt that if anyone in the family was going to fuck with Andy it should be her. She stopped and gasped at the fact that such a thought had even entered her head. Was that true? Was she jealous of her mother? She put that thought to one side, she needed to deal with her mother first.

Micky made the pretense of having just dropped around to see her mother for a chat. Jenny was delighted to see Micky and soon was relaxed in conversation while Micky seemed to Jenny to be a bit distracted. The truth was that Micky was still struggling to come up with a strategy for raising the subject of Andy. As it turned out the subject was forced out of her. During their small talk Jenny suddenly enquired quite firmly "Micky, what's the matter? You seem very distracted."

After a long pause Micky decided she had to bite the bullet. With a sigh Micky started speaking, hesitantly at first but then growing in confidence. "Well Mum, it's because of what I discovered yesterday ..... about you and Andy."

Jenny went white. After a few moments she replied "What about me and Andy?", her tremulous voice betraying the internal turmoil she felt.

"You and Andy are having a relationship." Micky managed to maintain a calm tone to her voice.

"Well of course we are, he's my grandson." Jenny responded.

"No, I mean a very close relationship, an intimate relationship." Micky was getting into her stride now. "You're having a sexual relationship."

"What are you talking about." Jenny started, but Micky cut her off. "Don't try to deny it Mum, I saw you last night. I was watching through that window." she shouted, pointing her index finger at the high level window. "I've suspected something odd was going on for about a week now, and last night I found out just how odd it was. "What have you got to say for yourself?"

Jenny let out a long, drawn out sigh. "I can see there's no point in denying it. Yes, I have been playing around with Andy." She couldn't bring herself to use a stronger word that more correctly described what they had been up to.

"I'm not proud of it."

"The first time it happened by accident. We sort of got passionate and in the end I sucked Andy off. I bitterly regretted it, but both Andy and I were unable to see it as an aberration to be forgotten, to be swept under the carpet. We both couldn't let it go, We both wanted to go further. So, yes eventually he did fuck me." There, now she had used the word. She actually felt better for saying it, it gave her strength and she felt she would be able to challenge Micky's view of the affair.

"I know we shouldn't have done it," Jenny continued.

You're damn right you shouldn't have," Micky interjected. "You do realise it's illegal. What the hell were you playing at?"

"Umm....." Jenny wasn't sure how to handle this, to tell Micky what a hunk Andy was. She deliberated for a while and then thought she might as well be totally open. She'd been caught red handed, with her hand in the cookie jar, as it were. Or more properly Andy's tool was in the cookie jar, or should that be the honey pot!

"Thing is, I suddenly saw Andy for what he is, a hunky young guy. I saw him as a man, not as my grandson. He's grown up and I don't think I should treat him like a child any more. And neither should you."

Micky sat back and tried to take in what her mother was saying. Jenny used the pause to try and explain why things had developed the way they did that first time.

" When I opened the door to Andy that day the first thing I noticed was how well developed he was. Muscular I mean. He really filled out his t-shirt and his arms looked so powerful. I started to look at him in a new light."

"As my eyes ran over his body I couldn't help noticing how well developed he was in another area. Micky, you should have seen his erection. There was a big bulge in his shorts. Theywere such tiny shorts that it was almost im[possible to avoid seeing it. It was almost as if a snake was trapped in there trying to escape. I was mesmerised. I couldn't help staring at it."

"I was wearing a new dress I had just been trying on. It was the day I'd had my hair restyled. Andy offered me some compliments. Not vague, polite ones, but sincere ones. He meant what he was saying - something about how gorgeous and sexy I looked. That tipped me over the edge. Here was a gorgeous, fit young guy telling me, in as many words, that he fancied me. That doesn't happen to a woman my age every day. I suddenly felt wet, you know .... down there ...... and my heart began to beat faster."

"Andy and I seemed to instinctively move closer to each other, and then all of a sudden we were in each others arms, kissing passionately. It was wonderful. I can't tell you how good I felt at that moment. I would have done anything that Andy asked of me, but Andy was too content just being in my arms. So I took the initiative. That's when it happened .... I mean when I unzipped him and pulled out that wonderful cock of his. Micky, you must have seen it at some point. It's so long and chunky. Just made to fill a girl's pussy."

Micky had been trying to assimilate all this information while also thinking about how she felt about Andy. She lay back in her chair quietly contemplating, but Jenny's last comment jerked her out of her turpor.

"Mum, how could you, that's disgusintg"

"Micky, I think it's high time you stopped thinking of Andy as your little boy and looked at him as a young man. You've got to agree that he's a fine specimen of the male race. I'm still trying to work out why he'd rather be with me than with some nubile young girl. I'm so lucky he's got this thing about older woman and chose me. You do know about his little peccadillos, don't you? I'm sure you must have found his little stash of magazines -- all Milfs and grannies. He's a real traditional man, he loves stockings, suspenders and high heels. Oh, and corsets of course."

Micky's mouth had fallen open in surprise at this information because she had never found Andy's top shelf magazines. She hadn't known anything that her mother was telling her. She started to imagine her mother in a corset being fucked by Andy. It surprised her to find that it turned her on. Her pussy started to get wet and itch, and her nipples tingled. She wanted to rub herself but she couldn't do it in front of her mother.

"Micky, think hard about Andy. You've got to agree he's a bit of a hunk, surely? That muscular chest, his biceps .... he's fit, always off to the gym. Believe me he's the same all over! And those piercing blue eyes and mop of blonde hair. You can't tell me you've never thought of him as a sexy young man ...... " Her voice trailed off and she waited for some sort of response from Micky.

There was a long pause, an awfully long pause before Micky answered.

"Ummm .... well I suppose I might have." She mused and recalled events that had happened over the last month or so. "I did meet him when he was coming down the stairs recently. I was at the bottom of the stairs and when he stopped coming down his .... ermm ... cock was at my eye level."

"And what did you think?" Jenny interjected.

"It .... it was .... well it was ..... or seemed huge. It was erect and trying to escape from the tiny denim shorts he was wearing."

"OK, that's what you saw but how did it make you feel? Were you interested? Excited? Disgusted?"

"I tried not to stare, but I was mesmerised for a few seconds. I don't know if Andy noticed."

" And what happened afterwards? Did you think about it?"

" I tried not to, but the image kept popping up in my brain. I couldn't help myself."

"So did you do anything about those thoughts?"

"If you mean did I masturbate, no I didn't but it did make me squiggy inside .... and .... made my pussy wet."

"So you were sexually attracted! Anything else?"

"Oh .... I did ...... well I tried to dress sexily on a couple of occasions to see his reaction. Nothing overt. I just wore a sharp suit or a fitted skirt as part of my office clothes. Oh, and some high heels."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Generation of Tarts Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds