• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Had a Bad Day Ch. 02

Had a Bad Day Ch. 02

All people in this story are 100% fictional, they are all over 18. I won't be giving full descriptions of them because I think it's up to the reader to fill in the blank with what kind of person they would like to see in this kind of story. Hope you enjoy, please be critical.

*

"So, how was your guys' day?" My mother asks as she stands from the crouch she had been in while she cleaned the puddle of cum and piss my dad and I had left on the floor. My dad drops my hand and we both take a step away from each other.

"De-Deborah, you're home early," my dad stammers, stepping forward.

"Too bad I wasn't home early, I could have witnessed my husband cheating on me with our son, but instead I just get to clean up after the two of you, like always."

We both hung our heads in shame, not knowing what else to do. She walked over to me, the woman who gave birth to me, and took a firm grasp of my penis beneath the towel that was covering it. "I know a few ways you guys can make it up to me," She said smiling, the stern look leaving her face entirely.

"Mom, I'm gay," I stammered as I started growing hard in her hand.

"I wasn't really asking your permission," she whispered in my ear as she dropped my towel to the floor. She kneels in from of me and takes way more of my member into her soft mouth than dad had managed. I can see my dad over my shoulder and he looks completely baffled, but then he just shrugs. He walks behind her and kneels, starting to unbutton the blouse she had worn to work.

With every bottom that is undone, a lacy black bra is revealed, but that doesn't stay on for long either. My mom ignores dad completely as he undresses her in front of her only child. She is far too busy giving me one of the best blow jobs of my life. Her tongue playfully sweeps across the bottom of my dick as she deep throats me. She manages to take all of me into her warm, wet mouth. Dad has her skirt and panties around her knees and is fingering her while kneeing behind her. She spreads her knees as much as the skirt will allow to give him better access and starts to moan around my dick as dad's movements get faster and more intense.

She takes her mouth off me and stands, kicking off the rest of her cloths. She takes our hands and leads us to the bedroom they had shared my entire life. She crosses the room and lays back on the bed I always ran to when I had nightmares, but this time was very different. She points to the rocking chair that's in the corner and I go and take a seat. She gestures for my father to come over, and she spreads her legs.

I watch as my father kneels down and starts eating out my mother right in front of me. I grab my penis and start jerking it, unable to resist the unbelievable sight that's in front of me.

"Did I give you permission to touch yourself?" My mom says sternly, looking over at me. I stop instantly, knowing that I'll have my turn. She grabs my dad's hair and pulls him up. He positions himself between her tanned legs and enters her. I can't believe they're fucking in front of me! Dad starts riding her hard and fast, and she's making noises like you wouldn't believe.

"Stop. Why don't all three of us have some fun? Come here Will." She says with a strong, commanding voice. I get up as my mother bends over in front of my dad. Covered in my mom's juices, his penis slides in easily. They both sit down on the bed and my mother spreads her legs for me. As I enter her she calls out my name, she probably isn't use to a dick as big as mine, my dad's being on the average side.

Dad and I slowly start moving in sync, with my mom moaning like crazy between us. I can feel him moving through the thin skin that separates her holes.

"Oh!" I cry out as my mother unexpectedly leans forward and bites my neck hard. She sucks greedily on the spot, where I am sure to have a big mark.

"You're our now, understand?"

I nod, never wanting this to end. Dad and I speed up and cum inside her at the same time. We all lay back of the bed together, enjoying this new development in out family dynamic.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Had a Bad Day Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 852 milliseconds