• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grammy's Boy Ch. 03

Grammy's Boy Ch. 03

12

This third chapter of Grammy's Boy can be enjoyed by itself. However I think you'll find it more enjoyable if you have read Grammy's Boy and Grammy's Boy ch2 posted on this site, since it builds on those stories. Like the earlier stories this is a work of fiction except for the story about Grammy's house. That is basically a true account. Of course since this story contains what I hope to be lifelike people various ages are present in all three stories, but anyone involved with sex is over eighteen.

I thank all of you who have voted or made comments about my other submissions, especially those who pointed out mistakes. This is a better story because you took the time to comment. I won't say I haven't made those same mistakes here but I will tell you I corrected a few during proof reading.

*

This chapter starts the day before the family is due to arrive at the Crocodile's Cave.

"Looks good to me." Carla made one final inspection of the house and yard. "What say we spend the rest of the day relaxing together? It'll cramp our style when the others get here,"

"Sounds good." I checked my watch. "We have a little better than twenty four hours to enjoy ourselves. Might as well make the best of them. I say we start with the beach." Both of us went to our rooms to change. I looked at the rumpled bed in my room and got hard just thinking about how Carla and I had messed it up last night.

Anyway you look at it, Aunt Carla...ooops, she insisted I call her just plain Carla. She says the Aunt makes her sound old. Whatever you call her, she is one sexy woman. Just thinking about her is almost enough to make me get my rocks off.

"Ricky," she had said as she left to get some sleep. "That thing is the biggest and best I've had." She had fondled Old John who now lay flaccid against my stomach. "I'm yours when you want me." She kissed it on the head and left the room. I went to sleep wondering how serious she was. I had seen enough of the other boys at school to realize I was well endowed, but 'the biggest'?

"Hey, slowpoke!" Carla must have been in a hurry to hit the waves. "You fall asleep in there? I'm going on down. Bring the umbrella and a couple of straw mats. I'm taking an extra towel for you."

When I made it to the sand Carla had already taken a dip and was drying off amid the usual collection of admirers. They ignored me, while I set up the umbrella and spread the mats. Carla and I lay on the mats under the umbrella's shade while the three would-be lovers sat in the sand as close to Carla as they could. They were all making small talk, each guy trying to out impress the other and Carla tried to be polite but remain distant.

Finally even I could tell she was getting enough. Two of the guys got the hint also. They tried to get their buddy to go with them, but he was too impressed with himself to take a hint. After his buddies left, Carla started talking mostly to me. Lover boy couldn't stand losing out to a teenager. He started making all kinds of inappropriate remarks, even going so far as grabbing his package and bragging about how he would put it to her. By the way, judging from what was showing under his suit, it wasn't all that much to brag about. Up until then I'd just thought he'd been drinking. Now I had no doubt; no sober person would pull that kind of junk on Carla. She was obviously a lady. That is, until she gets pissed her off. Then she is 'hell on wheels'.

I got up to slap the shit out of him, even though I knew without a doubt he could kick my ass. Carla was quicker.

"Stay where you are, Ricky!" Her tone said she wasn't joking. "This needle-dick bug fucker isn't worth the effort. Besides, I can take care of myself." She got right up in the man's face. "Do the trash you hang around with really go for such crap? I'm going to cut you some slack since you're half drunk, but if you know what's good for you, you'll get the hell away from here."

"It's a public beach. You can't make me leave." He was sullen and now I was getting mad.

"I told you to stay down there, Ricky"

"Yeah, Ricky, do what she says. She doesn't want you to get hurt."

"Damn right I don't. As soon as we get rid of this asshole I want you to take me inside and fuck my brain out." I could see her words shocked even Mr. Asshole. She didn't stop there. She pointed to my package, which even in the flaccid state showed up under my swimsuit as about three times as big as his. Then she delivered the final blow to Mr. Asshole. "I might have taken you up on the offer except after the way that thing stretched me last night I wouldn't feel yours."

With that she started gathering her stuff. "Come on, Ricky, I need a good fucking by a real man sized cock."

"What can I say, man? She's hot." I had to get at least one dig in as I gathered our umbrella and mats. I heard something like 'smart son of a bitch' as I walked away, but I figured I better not push my luck. He had been humiliated enough for one day.

When I entered the house I found out Carla wasn't kidding. She was waiting in the sunroom, which was visible from the beach, stark naked. She hardly gave me time to drop everything before she had my suit down around my ankles and was licking on my cock like a kid on a lollypop. When she twisted around so I could see the beach I realized why she was amorous. Our buddy from the beach was staring toward the house and I knew from experience that, with the windows up like we had them, he had a ringside seat.

"Okay, Carla, he's gone." I said when I saw him trot off in the direction his friends had gone.

"Good, lets find something more comfortable than this darned floor."

I lead her to a sofa that divided the room we used for a TV room. When she bent over its back while supporting her upper body with her hands her cunt was a perfect height for what I had in mind.

"Oooh this looks like fun. I like it from the back."

I stroked Old John a few times getting enough pre-cum flowing to make entry easier. She wiggled her butt teasing me while I tried to make a 'hole in one' on a moving target. Playing along, I made a few wild stabs on purpose but then she decided it was fun and started trying to make me miss. Finally tiring of the game I grabbed her hips with both hands, holding her still while I stabbed at it like a stallion. Just like a stallion it took me several times but I finally hit the moisture and felt myself slide partially into her tight hole.

"Yes!" She pushed back against my thrust driving me even deeper. "You fill me up sooo good. It feels wonderful."

I settled down to pile driving into her now slick cunt while she tried to meet me stroke for stroke as best she could from her awkward position. I was still going strong when I felt her insides spasm around my cock before she went limp. I didn't let up. I continued to pound away. I felt like I could screw all-day and said so.

"Oh yeah, baby." She began to move with me again. "I'm just the girl for you then." Soon we had a rhythm going and I felt like I was superman. Again I felt her cunt tighten around Old John as she reached another climax. Still I didn't let up, but continued ramming it in her for all I was worth. Soon we were both breathing even harder than we did when we thought we were going to rescue the pig. I felt her muscles tightening again, and then it felt like they were trying to squeeze my cock. This time I knew superman was back to being Clark Kent. The feeling started deep in my balls; like they were boiling over, then they erupted like a volcano. I drove just as deep as I could and held it there while empting my balls into her snatch.

Old John drew up and fell out of her. Stepping back I had a perfect view of her still swollen lips with my cum dripping out.

"Hold still." I grabbed a towel. "We don't want this mess all over the sofa when Grams gets here." When I finished, Carla turned and held me close. Her bare breast pushed into my chest but Old John didn't respond as usual. He touched her hair since she was holding tight against my body but touch was all he did.

"You're wonderful, Ricky. I can't believe I've slept just down the hall from you all these months while I've been dating those losers and never once had enough sense to knock on your door.

Her words had me walking on air. I felt I could do anything except keep my mouth shut. "Am I really the biggest you've seen?"

"Yes." I didn't miss her teasing smile. "But remember, I haven't seen them all. Don't get too swell headed." She took Old John in her left hand and bent to kiss it. "This old fellow does the job. Don't worry about how he compares with competitors."

I then realized what a lucky cuss I was. Just a few days ago I'd complained to Grams about not knowing how to act around girls. Now I felt I could drive any woman crazy and owed it all to Grams and Carla. Man!

"Get dressed," Carla said, kissing me on the mouth. "We can't hang around here and screw all day. Let's go into Myrtle Beach. You can help me shop for another bikini and we do need to stock up on groceries for Grams and whoever she's bringing with her."

We spent the morning and part of the afternoon going from shop to shop looking for just the right bikini for Carla. I just followed; and gave her my opinion on how each suit looked on her. Lets just say I didn't see a suit on her that wouldn't make a man howl at the moon. After checking out five or six I started trying to imagine how they would look on Mom. After all, nobody had done anything nice for her lately. Certainly not those losers she had been dating and I hadn't done any better. I made up my mind then and there to buy Mom a bikini. She was about the same size as Carla so that should help.

Finally we hit the jackpot! Carla decided on a white string job that barely covered the essentials. I thought the pale green would look good on Mom. Carla agreed. This one covered more than Carla's but not much more.

We decided to grab a hamburger before we hit the grocery store. We selected a booth in a back corner and as we ate Carla talked non-stop. I wish I could think of things to say like that. Mom always said I was a good listener to offset everybody else in the family who were good talkers.

"You know, don't you Ricky that we must be careful when the others get here tomorrow? We can't even talk about things around them. Both Carrie and Grams think you are a virgin. I don't know what they'd do if they found out I was your first."

I assured her I understood perfectly and even thanked her for bring kind enough to teach me like she did. Score another one for Grams. That old woman knew her stuff. She hadn't led me wrong yet. I had even let Carla continue believing she taught me all I knew while actually never saying that she was the first. Still, I couldn't resist a quick kiss and a feel before we left the booth.

"I've created a monster." Carla playfully slapped at my hand. "What am I going to do with you, you baaaad boy?"

"Keep me well fucked. And as you once said, you're just the girl to do it."

We made it back to the Crocodile's Cave and unloaded the car. There was still time enough to swim. Strangely enough, the beach was deserted for over a hundred yards both ways giving us virtually a private beach for a short while. We splashed and wrestled around. All the while I was getting excellent feels of Carla's goods. She got in some good moves herself. Finally, out in water just over waist deep, she came to me, locking both arms around my neck then her legs around my body. We fit perfectly. Old John was searching for a home and Carla was doing her best to take in a boarder.

"Pull the suits aside," She whispered in my ear. I don't know why she whispered, nobody was around to hear her if she had shouted.

Anyway, I always like to obey so I pulled mine far enough to free Old John and then managed to work him under the leg of her suit. Screwing in salt water isn't my favorite medium but you take it where you can get it. We hardly felt it at the time but the water was washing away our natural lubricants. True, we had a nice long ride in the water, but that night we were both so sore that we couldn't stand even the thought of sex. We didn't get to have a final fling on our last night alone.

We were still asleep next morning when the house seemed to explode with the sound of happy people. Carla leaped out of bed like it was on fire. She grabbed her panties and made a dash for her bedroom, trying to make it before the family got back to the bedroom area. Knowing Mom would be in my room first thing, I gathered everything else that gave any hint we had been together and stuck it in my closet.

"You decent, Ricky?" I had barely gotten everything out of sight when Mom burst through the door.

Just in time, I thought. Then my heart almost stopped. Lying on the floor, almost hidden by the bed covers, was a used condom.

"Mom!" I rushed to her and taking her in my arms I kissed her even more passionately than the make believe time on the porch. I mean I slipped my tongue in her mouth and grabbed her butts pulling her tightly against my pelvis. Desperate times called for desperate measures. If Mom had any idea what Carla and I had been doing we would never hear the end of it.

I fully expected to get chewed out but got surprised instead. I guess I caught her completely by surprise. For a few seconds she returned my kisses with a passion while grinding her mound into my pelvis.

"Ricky!" She must have realized what had happened because she jumped back like she'd received an electrical shock. "What has gotten into you? I'm your mother."

"Yeah, Mom, but you're the sexiest mom around. Just looking at you in those shorts made me want to kiss you. Sorry, but I couldn't resist that kind of beauty."

"Boy! Have you changed," she said. I noticed she didn't really look all that mad. "Are you learning this from those dirty movies I found hidden in your room?"

Now it was my turn to be shocked. I had no idea she knew about my porn stash. I was learning to think on my feet though. She had just offered me the perfect answer to the question of how I knew so much about sex when I supposedly had never had a woman.

"You...you know about those," I stammered.

"I'm not blind, you know. Didn't you think I might look in the back of your closet when I cleaned your room? I had to put your junk somewhere."

"You caught me." I tried to look as shamefaced as I possibly could. "You must admit they have a lot stuff on those films."

"They must." Mom smiled. "Anyway you seem to be a good student. Maybe I better watch a few. I might learn something." She turned to leave, "Come give me a hand unloading the cars."

"Be right with you." I grabbed up the condom, stuck it in my pocket so I could trash it later, and hurried to help.

After we'd put everything away I was relaxing on the porch watching the waves when Mom and Laura came out accompanied by another girl. All were in bikinis and for a second I didn't recognize the girl from the drug store. Who could have expected that skinny, red-haired, freckle faced little soda jerk to have a body like that.

"Ricky, I don't think you know Sara." Laura said by way of introduction.

"I met Ricky at the drug store. He likes chocolate milk shakes." The way she grinned I suspected she had overheard the conversation when I purchased the condoms. Then she removed all doubt. "Tell me, have you used everything you bought that day?" She gave me what we call, down in the Low Country, a shit-eating grin. At least she refused to satisfy Laura's curiosity about what I'd bought.

"Come on, Ricky," Sara invited. It's too nice a day not to spend some of it on the beach. I followed the girls just to watch those three butts sway as they walked. Damn! I thought, if she's Laura's friend that means she isn't eighteen yet. What a waste. I'd really love to try my luck with that well portioned petite body. I'd already stopped thinking in terms of skinny. Thank goodness that before the end of the day, Sara informed me that while she and Laura were best friends, she was a couple years older. "I had trouble with a few grades back in grammar school," she'd explained. "So while we're both juniors I'm actually eighteen."

"Thank you, Lord." I thought.

I must admit I had a great time with the girls, Mom included. We wrestled around in the water, laughing and trying to duck each other. Naturally such activity offered lots of opportunities for me to grab a feel of Sara's goods and I even touched Mom's breast and butts while we played. A couple times my hand landed right on her snatch and she seemed to accept it as an accident. Finally I let my hand linger on her mound too long and she pushed it away and got out of the water.

Laura apparently felt left out. She caught my cock and tried to stroke it but I had to push her away. "In two more years," I promised. "If you still want to play then, I'm your man."

Immediately another hand wrapped around Old John. "Do I have to wait?" Sara asked.

"Not hardly," I said, rubbing her mound then slipping my hand inside her bikini bottoms. She allowed me to play a few seconds then pulled away.

"I can't...I never...don't...I thought I could. Sorry." She really looked torn between desire and fear of trying something new as she followed Mom to the sand.

"Go easy, Lover Boy." Laura said. "She acts like she's a woman of the world, but she in the same boat I am. She's never had any either. It seems to be the curse for both of us." She followed them to the beach leaving me to wait in the water until the tent in my suit went down.

Back in the house, I settled down with a Zane Gray novel some renter had left. I was just getting into it when I heard Grammy call.

"Ricky, can you fix this thing for me?"

I didn't know what the thing was but if Grammy wanted me you can bet I was going to try. I went to her room, which was the best bedroom in the house and kind of separated from the others by storage space.

What do you need, Grammy," I asked.

"Guess." She locked the door. "I haven't had any since you've been down here at the beach and you ask what I need?" She came into my arms and I kissed her as my hands played over her body and I started slipping her clothes off.

I bent to kiss her nipples, and then as she pulled my face into her breast, I played with her little triangle of hair. She opened her legs to allow me access to her slit and I slipped two fingers in her moistness.

"Ooooh baby," she moaned and humped my hand. "I need it so bad."

I laid her across the bed on her stomach with two pillows under her hips while her feet remained on the floor. Slipping out of my clothes, I stroked Old John while dipping two fingers into Grams' honey pot making her slick.

"Don't tease me, Honey," she begged. "I know I went years without getting any, but you showed me what I was missing. I need it bad."

With the pillows lifting her hips, her snatch was exactly the right height for my cock. I playfully rubbed the head up and down her slit then making sure to hit her clit gently on each pass. I was driving her wild with desire.

"Pleaassseee, Honey. Stop teasing. I need this."

I shoved in until I could feel my balls touch her hair. Pulling back until just the head remained in her, I hit bottom again. I continued slowly fucking her while she urged me on with a steady stream of encouragement.

"Yes! That the way." Every time I bottomed out I pulled her hips back against me and she would wiggle her ass. It felt wonderful, every nerve in my body was tingling and then I could hold back no longer. I was driving it to her like a jackhammer and she met me stroke for stroke.

Grams had superb control of her cunt muscles. I felt like she was actually clamping down and then releasing my shaft. Then she went completely limp and I held her tightly against me as I emptied my load in her wonderful cunt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grammy's Boy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds