• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night in August Ch. 01

A Night in August Ch. 01

123

I turn to her, "Can you show me you're ready?"

She smiles, as if she knows she will be hearing this question. Her eyes flick left and right, then beyond and over my head. She turns slightly to her left, towards the sidewall of our booth. Her right hand rises to the neckline of her purple, low-cut dress. Her fingers linger for a long moment, and then curve inside the edge.

She pulls out and down, exposing her right breast. I bite my lip as her beautiful flesh comes into view. She pulls further and her crinkly nipple is revealed. "More," I whisper, a smile in my voice, and she shifts, raising her left hand to pull wide the other side of the neckline, giving me a wondrous view of both of her full and exciting breasts. She looks down at her display and licks her lips, much as I am doing. I reach out and, with my finger extended, gently massage one little nubbin.

Her pear-shape amethyst pendent nestles perfectly in the deep valley between her breasts. The gemstone's color is an exact match for the purple of her dress, and looks lovely against her pale, slightly freckled skin. The thought flashes through my head that I want to push it out of the way with my tongue.

An intake of breath and her breasts rise as her lungs fill. She looks down at my finger and exhales slowly. I feel the warmth of her breath on my wrist; the hairs rising in the sensation. Then her eyes lift to look over and behind my head, and quickly she pulls everything back into place, just as our server returns with the check. Her breath is quickening as she realizes how close she is to being seen. Of course, as I am to discover, the server seeing her would only have served as a greater turn-on.

A voice interrupts my thoughts: "I'll take that, and I'll see y'all back at the house, ok?" Her husband kisses her on the cheek, stands and walks away, leaving his wife with me.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is a story wherein I am invited to join a lovely wife and her husband for a Saturday night in their hometown. It involves Bondage, Exhibitionism, Threesomes, and a very erotic scene in which3+ she lets me indulge in a little fetish of mine.

~~~~~~~~~~

I am standing in the smaller dungeon at our Club. An exquisitely shaped, very cute blonde faces the St Andrew's cross, being prepared for her Scene; black leather cuffs encircle each wrist and ankle and a Lycra blindfold is wrapped around her head. Her Master has already clipped her ankles and is now stretching to attach her wrists to the upper arms of the cross. The blonde is, of course, naked and I spend a few moments admiring that luscious ass. I catch a flash of color between her legs and kneel a little to get a view. I smile: there are black clothespins attached to her nether lips, a couple on either side of her glistening pussy. No wonder her ass keeps twitching.

The Master, whom I did not know, starts to gently slap a flat embroidered piece of leather against her ass, lightly spanking her. She moans, as do I, but much quieter than she. After all, this is but my third night amongst these people. I had had a wonderful few years playing with my first wife, teaching her to accept my growing Domination and learning to be submissive, but she is no longer a part of my life. I wanted to learn more, so I found and joined the Lifestyle club in my city.

It was intimidating to walk in that first night. I did not know what to expect. My first sight as I opened the front door was a slightly overweight man on the sofa, wearing leather chaps and a matching vest. I smiled to myself, and sidled over to lean on the wall next to the kitchen. Later I would be introduced and he would become one of my best friends.

I was heartily welcomed and made to feel comfortable. Over the course of that first evening, I met and spoke with many people, singles and couples, Dominants and submissives; I witnessed many things, and my mind was, to use the old term, blown. I was in such sensory overload from that night, that after I got home, I made my self come three times. A personal record, of sorts.

I learned many things, had good teachers, and eventually became a respected Master and trusted Dungeon Master. But those are other stories.

So, on this night, I am watching the blonde loose herself in the ministrations of her Master, when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to face Jason. He motions me to step out in to the hall (there is no talking from spectators allowed in the dungeons, good manners and such). I look for Karin, his wife, but she is not there. The three of us had spent a while together in good conversation upstairs before the events of the night started. Jason and Karin are from Columbus, a city about two hours away from Atlanta, and they told me they journey here because there is essentially no Lifestyle activity there at all.

We had a good time talking and joking and getting to know each other. I reminded them that I had thoroughly enjoyed their Scene from last week, wherein Karin had been tied and had received a good spanking, which caused her to come, at least to my eyes, twice. (This was before we had introduced ourselves.) Jason looks a lot like me, a distance runner's build and with glasses. Karin is mouth watering: full figured, large heavy breasts, luscious hips that lead to an ass that causes my fingertips to twitch, long brown hair, sweet face with a smile that she was born to share with everyone. She wears large glasses, which gives her the Librarian look, which I confess is a bit of a fetish for me.

"Karin and I have been talking," he starts with assuredness in his voice. "We enjoyed talking to you and Karin likes you, and we'd like to know if you would like to come visit us one weekend soon."

I am taken aback, not expecting this at all, a little confused, and I say, "That sounds good... uh." My voice trails off.

Jason continues, "We've been looking to find someone to fulfill some of Karin's fantasies and she wants me to ask if you'd like you to be part of a threesome with us."

By now I am speechless, thinking I am not believing this. I stutter, try to catch up, get my head in gear and finally am able to say, "Uh, yeah, yes! I would love that, are you sure, I'd love to be part of your fantasy, that would be great..."

Jason smiles at my reaction to his request. He hands me a piece of paper. "Here's our phone number. We're taking off now, so call us the first of the week, OK? Cool." We hug and he goes upstairs. I look back at the blonde, her ass by now a very pleasant pink, regain my composure and quickly climb the stairs myself. I feel I should at least say "Bye" to Karin.

But I don't see them. They must have left directly as Jason got upstairs. I head for the front door to go outside but someone grabs me to show me some new cuffs they had just gotten and I cannot get out there in time. Oh, well.

Slightly stunned, I return downstairs. I am still holding the paper and I make sure to place it carefully in my wallet. This has suddenly become the most important slip of paper in the world. To be asked to be part of a threesome? This is every guy's dream. My mind, already perverted, goes into overdrive and I start thinking of all the porn I have collected over the years and I have to admit that I stop on the way home, pull off the road, and bring myself to a big orgasm in the corner of a darkened Publix parking lot.

So, come Tuesday night (don't want to seem too anxious) I call. At first they are both on the phone and Jason speaks most, going over what they want, and what they will and will not allow. He wants it to be clear that this will be a one-time event and am I ok with that? I make it clear that I understand that I am completing a fantasy for them and they will have to guide me and let me know exactly what they want all evening. I tell them, of course, there are things I would like and they understand that.

In a while Jason hangs up and Karin and I have a long talk about what she likes and wants and needs. I tell her of some of my fantasies and fetishes, and we end by planning on me traveling to meet them on the second Saturday from then. We speak a couple of more times in the days before, and then it is the day to make my trip.

We are to meet at an Applebee's on the outskirts of Columbus in the early evening, so I leave Atlanta with plenty of time to spare. I do not want to be late for a rendezvous such as this and I arrive about 30 minutes early. Luckily, my car has cruise, otherwise I would have kept speeding up and gotten into trouble. I circle the restaurant, looking, and find just the right parking place. I walk to the entrance and go in. I had made a specific request for Karin to dress in a particular way, so I want a booth that is somewhat private. The hostess lets me look around because I tell her I am looking for my friends. "They're not here yet, so can we sit in that booth?" I pull out my book, order a Coke and wait. I was already getting hard.

Right on time, Jason and Karin show up. He is dressed the same as me: shorts and polo shirt. Karin, on the other hand, is exquisite. Her hair is down past her shoulders. I had asked if Karin had a certain type of dress and this was it. A vivid purple, sleeveless, a double row of buttons, it hugs her waist, emphasizing her wonderful hips and ass. A deep "V" at the neck shows off an amazing amount of cleavage. She is obviously not wearing a bra, and her bobbing breasts are not held in place by her dress. I notice several people turning to watch her as the two of them walk across the restaurant and slide into my booth, across from me, Karin on the inside.

I have to subtly adjust my shorts, as there is a certain involuntary reaction to her.

We make small talk. They ask if I had any trouble finding the place. I tell them I have not been to Columbus in years, since a company based there and for which I worked went out of business. Then Jason starts talking about plans for the evening, giving me hints: how they want to do certain things for me, how I will do certain things for them, how Karin is expected to entertain him and me. I tell them how much of an honor this is and for them to guide me and let me make this a night for them to remember.

We order and have a nice dinner. "My treat," Jason insists. We have been here for about an hour, and it is still light outside (summer, y'know) when Jason says it's time to go. During our phone calls I had asked and received permission for Karin to ride with me back to their place; Jason has no issue with that as he says he needs to run and get some refreshments. Karin had told me that he wants the two of us to be alone at first, as it is a major thrill for Jason to leave his wife with me, knowing that she is out of his control and under my command.

It is then that I turn to Karin and have her expose her tits to me.

"Panties?" my eyebrows lift in the question.

"Of course not, silly," she whispers, "you said not to, right?"

Jason enjoys Karin's display and he says they had not realized how much this purple dress lent itself to her exhibitionism and that she will be wearing it often from now on.

Jason leaves. After Karin finishes her tea, I rise and hold out my hand for her. As she stands, I whisper, "I wonder how many people here will notice that you arrived with him and are leaving with me?" Her eyes widen a bit and she says, "We didn't think about that. These people must think something about me." I could tell that those thoughts are arousing her.

We walk out of the restaurant and I guide her to my car. I had parked to the back of the restaurant under some trees, in the most secluded spot I could see. My car is at an angle, such that no windows in the building are facing us. Thus, Karin, standing on the passenger side of the car, cannot be seen. I open the door for her but don't let her sit down yet. I nod my head towards the seat and she smiles as she sees my handcuffs on the seat.

"May I?" She nods, with her smile getting bigger. I pick up the cuffs, open them and turn her to face away from me. She puts her hands behind her back without me so instructing her and I click the chrome bracelets around her wrists. I insert the key and press the latch so they will not ratchet tighter (they are police issue, after all). I turn her back to me and gently kiss her as I caress her breasts thru the purple material. She leans into me and moans, her tongue probing my mouth. Lifting her back she chuckles as I start to unbutton her dress. Not hurriedly, but not leisurely, as I do not want to attract attention, I undo all the buttons and open her dress completely, displaying her naked body to me.

It's my turn to moan. I have seen her totally stripped but that was in a dimly lit dungeon. Standing in a parking lot, in full daylight, was something very different. Her breasts are heavy and settle on her chest wonderfully. She has a slight pooch to her belly, and it only adds to her voluptuousness. As I have said, her hips are full and her ass, oh, her ass causes my fingers to ache with the desire to squeeze and massage.

And I cannot help but be impressed by Karin's demeanor: here she is, handcuffed, pretty much totally naked in an Applebee's parking lot and she is not nervous, not looking around to see who might be watching her, just paying total attention to me and to what I want to do to her.

I help her into my car. I get in behind the wheel and gather her dress on either side of her, not allowing her to be covered at all. Since her hands are cuffed behind her, I reach across and clip the seatbelt around her.

I insert the key but do not start the engine. I lean over and place my hand between her thighs, pushing them apart. She complies and spreads her legs and I run my finger over her nether lips. She is not shaved but her hair is trimmed very short, and her lips are not hidden at all. The inner lips are standing out from the outer, evidence of her arousal.

Her belly is pulsing as I touch her and I can see her pussy lips glisten as her breath quickens. I gather some of her juice on my fingertips and raise them to my mouth, licking my fingers clean. She tastes exquisite, and I tell her that I look forward to tasting her more. She giggles and says, "I want your tongue in my pussy, too. I bet you are really good at eating pussy." I smile and start the car, put it in gear and leave the parking lot.

The trip to their house is about fifteen minutes and my hand spends most of the drive between her legs. I repeatedly raise my hand to my mouth, tasting her pussy. I even share with her, wetting my fingers and placing them in her mouth, forcing her to taste her own pussy. She slowly, deeply sucks them clean of her moistness. Her inner lips extend further and I pull on them, lightly pinching, using her juices to let them slip through my fingers.

As we get closer to their neighborhood, Karin asks me to cover her, in case any neighbors are outside. Respectful of her wishes, I of course comply, but as soon as we are in their garage and out of the car, I stand her up and rearrange her dress. I pull the shoulders off and behind her, baring her breasts, and gather the skirts around to the small of her back and thread the cloth over her hands, exposing her hips and ass.

We have gotten home sooner than Jason. Dressed as she is, Karin still gives me a short tour; their house is very nice, two stories, an open floor plan. I had told them I would want to shower when we get to their house as I had spent the day traveling. Karin, still cuffed, shows me the hall bath where there are towels already out for me. I thank her and lead her back to their living room. In front of the fireplace I help her to her knees. I fish the handcuff key out of my pocket and hold it in front of her mouth.

"Open up." Her lips open and I place the key between. "Hold it so Jason can find it, OK?" With the key in her mouth, I kiss her on the forehead and go back to the bathroom and have a nice shower, getting presentable. I slip on shorts and t-shirt, and stay barefoot.

I head back to the living room, to find Jason on one of their sofas, wearing just some shorts. My cuffs are on the table. "I like your cuffs, nice. I released Karin and sent her to change into something you might like."

As we have a few moments while Karin is getting ready, I pull out the gift I had brought. Thru a friend in California I had obtained an unedited version of "Smoker," which was the last of the great bondage adult films made in the early '80s, starring John Leslie, Ron Jeremy and Sharon Mitchell. Seems the Feds had decreed that bondage was OK and hardcore sex was OK, but not the two together. "Smoker" was available on the video market but only in a heavily expurgated version, striking out all the neat stuff.

For example, there is a scene in which Troye Lane is tied, arms and legs spread, in a doorway. Ron Jeremy and Eric Edwards take turns with her, ultimately performing a DP on her. The camera is on the floor, looking up and it is quite easy to see the two cocks penetrating Troye, one in her ass, one in her pussy.

In the edited version all we see is Edwards from behind, pumping into her rear. Boring.

Even more infamous is Sharon Mitchell's suspended spread-eagle. In the edited version, Ron walks into the basement and finds Sharon about waist high above the floor, supported only by rope, facing up, her head hanging down. And that's it, all you see, cut to the credits. In the original, Ron spends time fucking her pussy, then her mouth, as she sways in the ropes. She is totally helpless and can do nothing as Ron shoots all over her face and then hurriedly leaves the room as the Hero (John Leslie) enters to save her from the dastardly villains. But, he's too late, heh, heh. So, he helps himself to Sharon, much to her "dismay."

I had seen a clip from "Smoker" on an episode of HBO's Real Sex and that is what led me to find someone who had access to this great film. Of course, now in the late two thousand oughts, there is bondage and sex everywhere, no holds barred.

But I digress: while Jason and I are waiting for Karin, I put in the tape and let it run. He has never heard of the film and Jason is amazed at what is on the screen. I fast-forward to Sharon's scene and he says, "We have got to try that. Gotta install some eyebolts in the ceiling of the basement, hmmm." He looks thoughtful and I tell him when he's ready, I'll be available, of course.

So, we sit and talk. He tells me that every August they send their daughter to Karin's parents for the month and take advantage of their time alone. They compress a year's worth of adventure into the month and have a wonderful time with each other. They go to Atlanta each weekend and love the life in my hometown. While we talk, I look around their living room; I see, at one end of the room several bookcases. Spread out on two shelves are various toys: ropes, dildoes, plugs, vibrators, clamps, floggers and a few things made of leather that I do not recognize.

Then Karin enters the room. I have seen such outfits in magazines but I was thrilled to see her dressed in a classic French maid's outfit: black frilly skirt with white lace underneath, a little cap on her head, her breasts supported by underwire cups, her nipples exposed over a tight corset. Black fish-net thigh-highs and black stiletto heels complete the outfit. Still wearing her glasses, she is beautiful. She asks if she might serve us, and what might we like? I ask for a Coke and Jason wants a beer. In just a minute she is back with a tray with two glasses. She graciously holds out the tray for me; I lift the glass and thank her. She smiles and turns to Jason. She leans over to present the tray to him and the back of the short frilly skirt lifts.

I choke a little as her ass comes into view under the white lace. She leans further and it becomes obvious there are no panties blocking my view. She keeps her legs straight, fully bending at the waist and her pussy shows itself to me, the thin silky cleft open to my gaze. She knows what she is doing: looking back over her shoulder, she spreads her legs slightly to allow me a better view. I am tempted to reach out and touch but I just sit and savor her display.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night in August Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds