• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cordelia's Office

Cordelia's Office

Twenty-Eight years old and she was already an executive of a leading brokerage firm. She ruled the 27th floor of the Edward-Harkins building with an iron fist. She worked her employees hard, she required them to work overtime and on the weekends. If anyone crossed her in the slightest, they would be fired. She gave rewards to employees that ratted others out, her reign was Stalinesque in nature, everyone was afraid of each other and especially of Cordelia. Rumors spread that she had slept with many men to get promoted as rapidly as she did. Anyone who Cordelia even suspected of talking about this rumor was fired immediately. Her name was Cordelia Maven.

Cordelia walked through the office in her handsome expensive business suit. Men glanced as she walked by to see her muscular legs shaking her large ass. Cordelia had parted medium length blonde hair, that always shinned in the glow of the office lights. Her luscious lips never made a smile to any employee lower than her on the corporate totem pole. Cordelia had a way of expressing towards just about everyone she managed that she was superior. She walked up straight with her head tilted up with an air of confidence. She had a haughty demeanor and stoic expression. Her skin was smooth and soft.

David Lumbrine starred into the glow of his computer screen. He was recently fired by Cordelia for taking a stapler home from the office. Now with nothing but time on his hands the former computer technician was trying to dig up dirt on Cordelia. David was surprised what he found only after a couple of hours of investigation. Maven was not her real surname. Her true name was Cordelia Cleary, she had an extensive criminal record, mostly fraud and forgery charges and had spent three years in prison. She had been employed as an escort as well. As David was uncovering this information his palms grew sweaty and his heart beat raced. Despite the fact it was 11:30 at night he had to call someone from the company to tell them of the news.

David's best friend Lance's wife Sarah also worked for the company as a secretary. David called Lance to tell him and his wife about his findings. Out of everyone at the office Sarah had a visceral hatred for Cordelia. Sarah was forced to work late filing papers constantly. Cordelia would belittle Sarah constantly, telling her she was a "dullard." when she did even the slightest mistakes. Lance put the excited David on speaker phone. At first Sarah was annoyed to get such a phone call so late at night, her annoyance switched towards glee as David told her of the details. On Friday Sarah and David were going to confront Cordelia. Sarah and David could not wait to see her squirm as her whole career was shattered.

Sarah sat in her office chair pretending to organize paperwork and file it. A janitor walked by cleaning the carpet. The Janitor waved at Sarah, his name was Barry. Barry was a middle aged African American man, who was tall and was well known to the employees that worked after hours. Sarah would often times talk with Barry when the two were the last ones there, Cordelia who seemed to live in the office would often times abruptly force their conversation to a close, she would call Barry "lazy" or "good for nothing." There always seemed to be a tinge of racism in Cordelia's tone when she talked down to Barry. Sarah would feel bad for not standing up for Barry, but doing so would have led her to being fired by Cordelia. Sarah smiled and gave Barry a nod, Barry nodded back. Sarah thought to herself, "This one's for Barry."

Sarah gave David a text that it was clear to come up the 27th floor. When David arrived the office floor was empty except for Sarah, Barry and Cordelia inside her office. David and Sarah approached Cordelia's office and Sarah knocked on the door.

A visibly annoyed Cordelia opened the door.

"What do you want!" she said with contempt in her eyes.

Sarah stood in front of David who was too nervous to speak to his haughty former boss. Sarah said confidently,

"You aren't who you say you are, we know your history!"

Cordelia momentarily looking shocked stepped back and with a twinge of rage in her face replied back,

"You have nothing! My records are clean, good luck getting the CEO to believe your shit... Your fired, I am calling security to order you out of my office! Whatever your proof is, its insufficient."

In a huff Cordelia walked to her office desk to phone in security. David and Sarah looked at each other nervously, their plan had not been well thought out, they were unsure if their the CEO and vice president would believe them over Cordelia, whom apparently was highly regarded in the company.

"Wait just a minute there." Said the voice of Barry the Janitor,

"I just happen to know, and I mean with proof that you Cordelia Maven are stealing money from the company."

Cordelia froze and looked up, both David and Sarah were looked back to see the Janitor.

"You don't believe me, here have this."

The Janitor pulled out a folded up piece of paper from his pocket and walked over towards Cordelia, he passed through Sarah and David who were standing on either end of the doorway and handed Cordelia the paper.

"Now I have more copies, in my car, at home even in places you don't know."

Cordelia starred at the paper and began to quiver, her chin wrinkled like she as going to burst into tears. David and Sarah looked at each other smiling with excitement.

"I was gonna wait till Monday to spread the news to the CEO, but I got to save this woman her job, she's always been kind to me."

"...Your just the Janitor, how did you..." Cordelia said in utter shock.

"You left your computer open one night, right there in front of my eyes, I saw your dirty dealings."

Cordelia fell back in her chair and buried her head in her hands.

"Wow, how much did she take?" David said to Barry.

"Oh three hundred thousand or so."

"Three hundred thousand!" Sarah said with surprise.

"She fired me for stealing a stapler, wow a stapler!" David said shaking his head.

Sarah replied back "Why the hell did you steal a stapler anyway?"

"I needed one at home okay!" David shot back annoyed.

"For what exactly?" Barry said inquisitively. "Stapling shit!" David said annoyed.

The three noticed that Cordelia now in tears was standing in front of them, her knees shaking as her pleading eyes looked at the group.

Cordelia fell on her knees, tears streaming down her face,

"Please, please don't turn me in! I can't go back to prison!"

Barry looked at the woman and said "You never treated me with any respect, you told me I was good for nothing, why would I have mercy on your sorry ass?"

David looked at Cordelia on her knees and said "You fired me for stealing a stapler, a single stapler, how many staplers does 300,000 dollars buy? Your ass is toast!"

Sarah then interjected as the two men were turning their backs to walk away.

"Wait a minute here, lets she what she is willing to do for us for us to let her go?"

The two men looked at each other with surprise and turned back around to face Cordelia. Sarah spoke again, this time sternly with her arms folded looking down on her superior, "Lets hear it!"

Cordelia's eye's shifted back and forth towards Sarah, David and Barry.

"I'll give you a cut, all of you get 100,000 each."

"I don't want in on your scheme!" Sarah said,

"What do you want?" Cordelia said with a paniced look in her eyes. "I'll give you anything you want!"

Barry interrupted and said, "This woman broke the law, this company who has employed me the better part of the last ten years does not deserve this! I can't let this stand there is nothing she can do."

Barry began to walk away, as he did Cordelia grabbed onto his feet from her knees.

"Please, Barry, please, no."

Barry stopped one more time and began to shuffle his feet to get Cordelia off of him. In desperation Cordelia blurted out, "I'll give you head!"

The whole room paused, David, Sarah and Barry all looked at each other as Cordelia gently sobbed still gripping Barry's legs. Barry let out a sigh, his morals were beginning to crumble under Cordelia's proposition. David blurted out,

"What about me?"

Cordelia turned her head looking up at David,

"You too, please don't turn me in I am begging you!"

David couldn't help but release a smile.

"That isn't enough!" Sarah said forcing both men to look at each other with surprise. "Your giving us all head, but you have to do more."

Cordelia let go of Barry's legs and stood up, her knees still shaking. She looked at Sarah and said,

"just tell me what to do, I'll do it."

Cordelia swallowed a large gulp and held back her tears as she humbled herself before Sarah.

"Strip!" Sarah said coldly.

Cordelia started stripping slowly until she stood in only her stockings and high heeled shoes, her breasts and ass exposed to three subordinates.

"Take off your stockings and shoes too, I want you stark naked."

Cordelia closed her eyes, and sighed as she took off her remaining clothing.

"Boys do you have any ideas for this young lady?" Sarah looked over at the thoroughly dumbfounded Barry and David.

"Turn around in circles." David said meekly. Cordelia's posture was that of a defeated person, hunched over she turned around in circles. As Cordelia spun, Sarah asked Barry,

"Barry come on I bet you would like a request from our naked boss."

Barry looked apprehensive after letting out a sigh he requested,

"Get on your knees and shake your ass, up and down."

Sarah laughed out lout as Barry looked down embarrassed. Cordelia abruptly stopped spinning and gave Barry an enraged stare. Sarah laughed out loud.

"Nice one Barry."

Cordelia got on her knees and began to shake her ass. Sarah searched up a rap song on her phone and began playing it, she began gleefully dancing to the beat, taunting Cordelia. David realizing the potential of his cell phone in this situation, began to record the humiliating act.

"I'm not going to let you stop until you put your all into it!" Sarah taunted.

Cordelia began shaking her ass to the beat of the song, her motions also became more pronounced. Her large ass was almost mesmerizing in its motions.

Sarah stopped the music and told Cordelia to stand. Cordelia was visibly humiliated hunched over she did not make eye contact with Sarah.

"Barry get me one of those office chairs without any arms, please." said Sarah.

Barry went to get the chair Sarah requested. Sarah walked up close to Cordelia and lightly pushed her chin up to force Cordelia to look into her eyes. As Barry came back with the chair Sarah told Cordelia,

"Say I've been a bad girl."

Cordelia meekly said while looking into Sarah's eyes,

"I've been a bad girl."

Sarah grabbed Cordelia by the hair and sat down on the office chair that Barry just rolled in, she put Cordelia over her lap.

"You aren't going to spank me are you!"

Cordelia said right before the first swat stung her ass. David made sure to get every angle of the spanking, all the while making sure not to get Sarah's face in the video. If anyone were to see this video, she didn't want Sarah to somehow get in trouble.

When the spanking began Cordelia just took it without much struggle. Over time however Cordelia's ass began to redden and she began to kick her feet and legs in the air while cussing and gritting her teeth. The last twenty spanks were counted out loud by Cordelia, followed by a "thank-you, mam." When the spanking was over Cordelia was unceremoniously tossed to the floor.

As Cordelia lied on the floor panting, Sarah ordered "On your knees in the corner hands behind your back!" Cordelia did what she was told and Sarah prompted the two men to get into a huddle. Sarah began to speak,

"Its time for Cordelia to get down and dirty, do you two want to get off as much as I do?"

David enthusiastically said, "Yes!" Barry just sighed and gave an approving shrug. Sarah began to speak again,

"David, then me then Barry. Okay?"

Each one was in agreement. Before David knew it he was alone in Cordelia's office.

Cordelia spoke from the corner,

"I guess you want me to give you head?"

David wheeled out Cordelia's large leather chair from behind her desk, he sat down and took out his erect penis from his jeans. David turned on his cell phone camera to take video.

"Crawl to me." David said meekly.

David's former boss did as she was told, she crawled on her hands and knees towards David. David's penis was throbbing, it was about ready to explode even before Cordelia put her mouth on his cock. David's penis was seven inches, but Cordelia was easily able to get her big lips around his cock. Cordelia gently bobbed her head up and down David's cock.

"Put your hands behind your back, no hands." David said while grunting with pleasure.

While still taking video with his phone, David grabbed a clump of Cordelia's hair and began to move her head up and down his cock, pushing his cock deep down her throat. Cordelia gagged as her nose touched David's pubic hair and her chin touched David's scrotum. Just as David was about to cum, he stood up. David pulled his cock out of Cordelia's mouth he told her to lick the underside of his cock gently with her tongue. David looked down on his former boss, that fired him for little to no reason, licking his cock.

"Open your eyes."

Cordelia looked up at David. As David began to cum Cordelia winced. Cum went all over Cordelia's face, it settled on her forehead, in the corner of both eyes, on the tip of her nose and her chin. David zipped up his pants and closed out his camera video,

"I need a fucking towel or something!" Cordelia blurted out as David left the room and Sarah entered.

"Wow your quite a mess!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Oh fuck," Cordelia said in muffled embarrassment as her own blouse was draped on her face.

Cordelia wiped off the cum to see Sarah smiling sitting legs spread wide on the same chair David sat on. Cordelia got up and immediately started to put her face in Sarah's crotch.

"Not yet."

Sarah exclaimed as she ordered Cordelia to first lick her stocking clad foot. Sarah enjoyed seeing the disgust on Cordelia's face as she licked her subordinates foot. Sarah ordered Cordelia to look into her eyes as she licked her foot. Sarah smiled and moaned in pleasure as her boss serviced her foot.

"Now, you can start."

Cordelia let go of Sarah's foot and with trepidation inched closer to her vagina.

Cordelia wriggled her tongue over Sarah's clit.

"Darling I am going to need eye contact here." Sarah said.

Cordelia's eyes darted up towards Sarah. Both of Sarah's hands clutched Cordelia's hair as both women locked eyes, both shot glares of hatred towards each other. Just as Cordelia nit-picked all of Sarah's office work, Sarah made a point to never be satisfied with Cordelia's muff diving.

"Put your tongue into it!"

Sarah cried out as Cordelia pleasured her. Cordelia gave oral sex to Sarah for over forty five minutes, and when Sarah finally had an thunderous orgasm Cordelia's face was covered with vaginal juices, her lips were swollen and she was exhausted. Sarah left Cordelia in the room lying in a heap panting.

When Barry entered Cordelia dragged herself to her knees. Barry spoke,

"You sure about this, cause I ain't sure about this if you ain't sure about this."

Cordelia replied, "Whatever it takes to keep my job and stay out of prison, I'll do it."

A look of fear struck Cordelia's eyes as she saw Barry pull out his ten inch erect penis.

"I've got a special request for you."

Cordelia swallowed and closed her eyes in anticipation. Barry cleared off Cordelia's desk and told her to lie on her stomach on the desk.

"Now while you do your business I want you to grab your ankles and continue to lie on your stomach, just like that."

Cordelia did as she was told. Barry admired Cordelia in this position as he walked up to her. Barry was a tall man and his cock was at just the right height for Cordelia to suck him off. Barry watched as Cordelia tried her hardest to engulf his cock, her toes wriggled as she tried to force a sizable amount of his cock down her throat. Cordelia looked up at the Janitor she had treated so beneath her as she sucked his enormous cock in the awkward position. Barry used Cordelia's ears as handles to ram his cock deeper down his throat as he came closer to orgasm. Finally strong ropes of cum burst out of Barry's cock and forced Cordelia to gag, as she pulled he head back the ropes of cum hit her face. Cordelia had never experienced so much cum, it was much more than David's, her face was practically covered in cum.

David quickly got ready and left the room as Cordelia fumbled around the room naked, her eyes plastered with cum looking for her blouse to wipe her face off. David, Sarah and Barry re-entered the room all together to see the disheveled Cordelia trying to clean herself off, they watched as Cordelia put on her clothing again, including her cum stained blouse. Cordelia spoke,

"Thank you, for not turning me in."

"Are you going to stop stealing from the company, cause I am going to be checking." Barry said inquisitively.

"Yes of course." Cordelia said looking at Barry.

Sarah spoke, "I have one last request, next Monday when I come into work I want you to praise me in front of my co-workers."

Cordelia looked at Sarah and said "Okay, I'll do that."

David looked at Cordelia and spoke, "I'd like your stapler." Cordelia handed David her stapler as the three left Cordelia's office.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cordelia's Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds