• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family

A Family

My family went on a camping trip, whether we wanted to or not. Dad rules.

There were six of us, Mom, Dad, My three sisters and me. I was twenty, my older sisters were twenty three and twenty one. The youngest was eighteen.

We had rented a four room cabin and I slept in the living room. Both of my older sisters had married and divorced. Neither had kids, thankfully.

We had been there before and we liked the place but my younger sister and I felt like we had outgrown that. Dad tried everything including bribe us to get us to come.

Mom convinced us by saying she would be topless most of the time and my sisters could be too.

I did not say anything.

As soon as we put everything away Mom took off everything but her bikini panties. We saw Dad squeeze a tit as he walked past her.

My sisters came out wearing only their bikini bottoms and went outside to get some sun.

I had to wait for all the rooms to clear before I could change. I saw Dad walk out wearing gym shorts, a t-shirt and hat. He had his fishing rod with him. The cabin came with a boat.

Before I changed to gym shorts he was gone.

Mom was in the kitchen as I walked in to get a coke.

"Take one to your youngest sister she asked for one.

Oh, first."

She took my hand and placed it on a tit.

"You have all privileges with mine including sucking them. So do your sisters. Ask them when you can play with theirs and what the rules are for you."

I decided to see if Mom was pulling my leg and slurped a tit into my mouth. She pressed my head to her.

"That one likes a little nibble," she said.

I gave the nipple a little nip. Mom moaned and pulled me to her harder. I sat in a kitchen chair and sat her on my lap and began devouring her tits.

My cock was already at attention. Mom felt it and wiggled over it and I nipped the other nipple.

Mom sat up enough to straddle my thighs. When she sat she moved my shorts off my cock, moved her bikini to one side and sank her pussy over my dick.

We began to fuck.

I barely managed to last until she had her orgasm but I did and she was very proud of me for that.

"You have full privileges with me now. I did not expect to give them to you for a couple of days but I'm glad that is out of the way. Take your sister her coke."

"I need to change shorts and you do too."

"No, just take them off, that's what I am going to do."

We did and we joined my sisters outside with their drinks. All three were nude. My oldest sister each had my little sisters tits in their mouth. One was fingerfucking her. The one that wasn't, my oldest sister Rachel, got up and helped Mom with the drinks and snacks then embraced Mom and gave her a torrid kiss.

Then gave an identical kiss as she grabbed my cock.

She noticed it was coated with fluids and looked at Mom's pussy. Cum was oozing out of it. Rachel got on her knees and wrapped her arms around Moms ass and devoured her pussy.

Mom had an orgasm which drew my other sister's attention to us and they sat up.

I took their drinks to them but before taking them they slurped my cock in their mouths.

We sat and as we had our drinks Mom explained to my little sister Molly that they had not invited me or her because she was not eighteen and they figured I would never keep my hands off her. She explained that Dad seldom has erections but has managed to fuck both his daughters. He really hoped he would get one for Molly.

"Son, you have a lot of fucking to do this week, I suggest you hold back on as many cums as you can."

"Understood. Molly, you can get on now if you wish."

I laid back and all saw I had a decent erection. Molly scooted to me and slowly sunk me into her pussy.

Mom pushed Rachel down then settled her pussy over her head and sank her pussy to Rachel's mouth. My other sister Megan dove on Rachel's pussy.

Squishing and moans was all the sound anyone heard for a while until Molly had her first climax for me.

I kissed her, waited for her to catch her breath then began feasting on her tits. She resumed the fuck and soon had her second and third cum.

Megan heard it and pushed Molly off me and got on.

Apparently Megan was very horny since she fucked me as hard I had ever been. Fortunately for me she did not last long and I heard one of her patented orgasmic squeal close up.

Rachel pushed Mom off then pushed Megan off and Fucked me even harder than her sister and lasted for even less time. Mom pushed her of and sank me back into her. I rolled us over and fucked her with purpose.

She had an orgasm but I did not pause. Finally my second orgasm of the day approached and I savaged Mom who was apparently hoping for that. Our orgasms were simultaneous and loud.

I rolled off Mom and immediately someones mouth engulfed my cock and another devoured Mom's pussy. The fourth pussy was descending over my mouth. That session lasted about ten minutes and we all fell asleep on the grass.

By then we were in the shade and needed each other's body for warmth.

Rachel was spooning with Mom, Megan was spooning with Rachel, Molly was spooning with Megan, and I was spooning with Molly. Each of us except Mom had a tit in our hand.

We heard Dad approach. Mom got up to meet him at the dock and so did Megan, she was Dads favorite. None of us begrudged her that.

"He caught fish," Rachel said and began to walk over to him. I embraced Molly and kissed deeply and then joined them.

Dad had caught enough fish for dinner and then some. I patted him on the back then began to help with the cleaning. Mom and Rachel went inside to begin dinner. Megan started the fire in the grill.

Thirty minutes later we were happily consuming a great meal. Mom poured some white wine for Molly and me even though we were underage. She probably figured we had already shattered a bigger law than that and the was no one there but us anyway.

I sat between Molly and Mom and both would periodically check on the condition of my cock. Megan and Rachel checked on the condition of Dad's cock.

Our cabin had electricity and running water, and a water heater. It did not have a dishwasher, well except us. We formed a line and the dishes, the trash and the leftover were taken cared of in less than five minutes.

As we adjourned to the living room Rachel took a DVD out of her bag and put in the machine, It was a lesbian movie. I later learned that if Dad was going to get an erection a lesbian movie would make it harder.

He got an erection. Megan and Molly followed him to the bedroom.

"Rachel, you can have him first tonight and you can keep him until you are done. I get the leftovers if are any."

Rachel gave Mom a long deep kiss that lasted until each had small orgasms. Apparently a fingerfuck had accompanied their kiss. Mom went to get more wine as Rachel began to try to resurrect my cock with her mouth.

"You are very good at that. I bet your ex enjoyed that part of you marriage."

"You would lose that bet. He much preferred to suck cock himself if you remember. I thought I had the perfect husband, I could eat pussy and he could suck cock then we could fuck. He seldom got to the fuck part. It's a good thing I had Dad for emergencies.

Mom taught me to suck cock by the way, I learned on Dad's cock.

Yours is beginning to wake up."

She needed to go pee and Mom took over for her. Mom was fabulous at sucking cock and by the time Rachel returned it was nearly serviceable.

Both took turns loving my cock as I loved their tits with my hands.

"You better get on before I go back on my word," Mom said to Rachel.

Rachel gave her a monster kiss then straddled me. We were on the living floor. The movie was still playing.

Mom sat on the couch and I maneuvered Rachel and me until my back was between Mom's legs. I scooted down a bit and now Rachel had easy access to Mom's pussy.

When she leaned over me her tits were at mouth level and I decided to make then whimper. Soon the three of us where making every sexual noise there is. Mom had an orgasm first quickly followed by Rachel's.

Rachel paused until she could breathe normally then again attacked Mom's pussy and my cock. They lasted longer that second time but there was barely a pause before Rachel resumed fucking me for another.

Five minutes is all the next orgasms took. Rachel was exhausted. She got up and forced Mom to trade places with her and now Mom was the one fucking me and eating pussy.

Each had just one more orgasm and had to stop.

They kissed me, got up and left me on the floor. I went to the kitchen to get a drink and found Molly there.

"I see Dad got his fondest wish." She had cum oozing out of her pussy.

I picked her up and sat her on the table then slid my cock into her pussy.

"Mom and Rachel are going to kill you if you don't do them first."

"I already did, both are fucked out."

"Who is fucked out?" the arriving Megan asked.

"Mom and Rachel. I get him now."

"Then you get me," Megan said and pushed Molly back on the table, got on it and lowered her pussy to Molly's mouth.

Molly grabbed her ass and began to eat Megan so I began to fuck Molly.

Apparently both were still hot from fucking Dad so neither lasted long.

"I get his cum, you got Dad's," Megan said and they quickly changed places. Again neither lasted long and I allowed my cum to flow into Megan.

We kissed then we kissed our cum covered sexes and they went back to Dad and I went to Mom and Rachel.

All of us slept well.

Breakfast was normal, considering. We talked about going swimming or hiking but we ended up spending the day in each other's arms.

Dad did get another erection and Mom growled, "This is mine," as she gripped it and pulled him away by his cock.

My sisters giggled then spent the rest of the day sucking my cock to erection, using it, letting me rest an hour then starting all over again.

I did get almost two hours of peace during lunch and just over two hours for dinner. I had fucked each sister for many minutes and left their pussies with cum. I hoped to fuck Mom that night.

After dinner and clean up Rachel had a movie about an orgy. Dad got another erection.

"Rachel, your father want to make love to you tonight. He said it has been too long. You have him to yourself the whole night."

Tears were forming on Rachel's eyes as she kissed Mom. Dad picked her up and carried her to his room.

"Megan, Molly, you two entertain each other tonight. Your brother is going to give me all he has left until morning. Good night."

We got water and as we went past the living room Molly was on the floor sitting in front of Megan as she masturbated. Megan was playing with Molly's tits. Both were entranced by the large orgy scene on the screen.

Mom quietly giggled and led me to a room.

We spent the week fucking and eating pussy until it was time to go back home. When Dad closed his car door he said, "Well, we are back to being a normal family again," and started the car.

Mom nodded and we smiled.

In fact we were not going to be normal again, Rachel and Megan were moving in together, they bought a condo. They had decided to hunt pussy together but understood there was an available pussy and a set of tits in bed with them each night.

They settled for inviting other lesbian couples for dinner and offering themselves as dessert.

Molly and I had standing invitations and we did take advantage of that.

Molly was coming to my University, she would be living with me. I only had one bed. During school breaks we would go home and sleep together in her bed. Mom and Dad expected that but Molly fucked Dad every time he had an erection and I fucked Mom every day while we were there.

When I graduated I stayed for graduate school.

No one seemed surprised I would not leave Molly.

It apparently never crossed Molly's mind I would.

Ten years later we were still living together, as man and wife, with two daughters and a son.

But other than the fact we were brother and sister we were a pretty normal family.

Ten years later that was no longer true.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1004 milliseconds