• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Saved by the Belle Ch. 02

Saved by the Belle Ch. 02

I woke a short time later to the very pleasant sensation of Belle lying partly on and partly off me, her hand loosely encircling my cock and masturbating it gently. She chuckled softly and kissed me.

"Well, lover, you certainly know how to show a girl a good time. That was the best first time I've ever had. It was one powerful experience."

I put an arm around her and returned her kiss with interest. "For me, too, baby. I just have a question – "

She laid a finger on my lips. "Why you and why so fast?" I nodded, nipping at her finger. She laughed and snuggled closer, her other hand still slowly stroking me. "I liked the way you blushed when I flirted with you in the shop, and that you weren't afraid to come back and see if I was for real. I liked that you cared enough about the girl at your office that you took time to find her a present she would like and weren't too proud to take advice from someone younger than you – though not so much younger as all that; I'm pushing 30. And I liked the fact you felt grateful to me and wanted to show it. It speaks well of you.

"I don't jump into bed with every handsome man that walks into my store. But when you came back, told me how it went and offered to buy me dinner to say thank-you, I just decided I wanted you. When something feels right, I go for it. And we sure feel right together!

"I've always liked the men I bed to be a little older than me. Guys like you can read the signs, know how to pace their lovemaking, aren't afraid to do things they think their partner might enjoy, and think more about pleasing their lover than themselves. And they can tell when a woman wants to be treated like a lady and when she wants to be treated like a slut."

I gathered her in both arms and kissed her slowly and lingeringly, my hands caressing her ears, neck, back and buttocks with light feather-touches, never letting them be still, feeling her breathing deepen and feeling her press herself to me. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"And how do you feel like being treated now, Belle?"

Her eyes half-lidded, she looked back at me with feminine witchery and whispered huskily, "I don't feel like being treated like a lady." She kissed me, her mouth open, her lips puffy in arousal, her tongue dancing against mine. "Just lie back and relax, love. You pleasured me and now it's my turn to pleasure you. We have all night. Just leave everything to your Belle."

She kissed me again, leisurely but not casually, a tactile message that said without words that we could take out time and just surrender to the sensations. Her hands roamed over me as mine did over her, with barest whispers of contact, the touch so light it was hard to tell where the contact left off as her fingers wandered. My penis began to rise, thickening and hardening under her in response to her teasing. She slowly slipped down my body, kissing my neck, nipples and stomach as she worked her way down to my cock. Reaching her goal, she took it in her hand and stroked it slowly as she licked it like an ice cream cone until it was slick with her spit. Humming softly, she took the purple head into her mouth, her tongue flicking over it and transmitting flashes of exquisite pleasure straight to my groin, my cock growing even harder and longer. Her hand continued to jack slowly up and down the shaft, the occasion dribble of saliva and pre-cum keeping the motions smooth, the slippery friction encouraging me to lose myself in the moment.

Still humming, Belle's head began to bob up and down as she took more of me into her mouth, using her tongue and teeth carefully to induce even more intense sensations. My hips began to rise involuntarily, instinctively seeking to jam my rod into her wet, willing mouth. She pressed her palm flat on my stomach, wordlessly telling me to lie still and enjoy, to let her do all the work. The blowjob was far and away the best I'd ever had, the product of practice, inborn talent and something I'd rarely experienced, the feeling of mutual enjoyment that marked my lover as a woman who loved giving head to her partner.

With no warning, Belle moved her hand away and deep-throated my cock, slurping it in until the head hit the back of her throat, her cheeks hollowing and throwing her high cheekbones into prominence as she took it all, her nose touching my pubic bone. Her head came back up and ended with just the helmet in her talented mouth, then shot forward again, constantly sucking and whipping my cock with her tongue. The pleasure was intense, almost painful as she noisily fellated me. My hands started toward her head; hers caught mine and shoved them aside. She could sense that I was almost there, but she wasn't done with me yet. She stopped with me all the way down her throat and pressed a certain spot at the base of my penis just so, holding the pressure as she started to move the length of my shaft again, sucking, slurping and firmly raking my prick with her teeth, my cock swelling larger than before. To me it felt like a salami, a salami so sensitive that I couldn't tell the sweet pain from the excruciating pleasure any more. All I could do was moan in frustration as the good feelings overwhelmed me. I wanted to cum. I NEEDED to cum. But I could tell Belle wouldn't let me until she was ready for me to cum.

She moved with me, keeping the same relative distance and depth of my cock in her mouth no matter how I arched my hips and tried to grab her head to fuck her face. I was in sexual agony, hanging between terminal arousal and a desperate longing for release.

"Suck me, slut! Take my cock, damn you! I want to shoot down your throat and then fuck you till the cum pours out of your ears!" I groaned. I could feel the laughter in Belle's throat as she enjoyed my frustration, even the vibrations of her laughter causing sweet sensations in my dick. She knew I would not hurt her, and prolonged her teasing until tears of pleasure/pain leaked out of the corners of my eyes.

She pulled all the way back, my cock coming out of her mouth with a popping sound, and released the pressure she'd maintained underneath my equipment. Fountains of sticky cum geysered out of my cock, splashing on her face as she dropped her head back onto it and sucked hard, swallowing my offering in her eager mouth. When she'd sucked the last bit of juice out of my cock, she kissed the head, poking her tongue into the tiny slit that had fed her my sperm before she crawled back up my body.

"Did you enjoy that, lover?" she asked, studying my face. "I did. I love it when a man cums in my mouth and his cum is sweet and untainted. I love it when my partner is so frustrated he makes promises he can't possibly keep." She kissed me, smiling, knowing she'd brought me to one of the most explosive climaxes I'd ever had; but assuming that I had shot my bolt with my climax.

"I don't make promises I'm not willing to keep, Belle," I said. My cock was still diamond-hard as a result of her tender attentions. "And I'm going to do just what I said I would!"

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down onto my cock, catching her by surprise as I forced my way past the inner lips that still dripped from our earlier passage in the lists of love. She cried out as I thrust into her, her body involuntarily responding as her fuck-engine dropped back into gear. "Ohmigawd, you must be made of iron!" she panted as she took me all the way inside her, her cunt juices starting to flow anew. She bounced up and down on my prick as my hands sought her breasts, squeezing them roughly, twisting and pinching her umber nipples as they stiffened with her hot blood, ready for my mouth, my teeth, whatever I wanted to do with them.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned in time with the movements of my cock in her cunt. "Don't stop! Fuck me hard! Make me cum! I want it! I want you! Fuck me! Don't stop!" Her love-dew slicked both of us, easing my use of her passage, dripping down my legs and soaking the sheets. I felt her pussy clench on my penis as she had a climax, but that didn't slow me down. I wanted to screw her senseless. I continued to drive into her cunt, replacing one of the hands on her tits with my lips as I sucked a swollen nip clear past the aureola until it filled my mouth, using my teeth to press and rake it without biting. She screamed as she hit another orgasmic plateau and still I forced her to ride my cock.

I brought my free hand down to her mound and located her clit by touch. Belle bucked and groaned, "AAAH!" as my thumbnail touched its tip and my index finger stroked the length of the clitoral shaft. She climaxed again almost instantly under the stimulation, and a minute later came again, her juices spurting past my cock. The unintelligible cries she was making told me she was enjoying what I was doing even as she was losing touch with the real world. Her rocking lost its coordination as she slipped into a state of transcendent pleasure where almost anything felt good to her and the interval between climaxes shortened. I sensed rather than felt her climaxes begin to overrun each other, the very condition I was waiting for.

I dropped my other hand from her bouncing tit and sought her ass as she blindly fucked up and down on my rock-hard dick, her ecstasy driving her blindly on. I rubbed my hand up and down her slit, womanjuice like warm oil on my fingers. As she ground down again, I rammed my index finger into her asshole.

Belle's scream of unbridled lust nearly broke the windows as her cunt spasmed tightly around my cock. It drove me over the edge. Objectively, I suppose the amount of spunk I shot into her was tiny; I hadn't had this many climaxes this fast since I was a teenager. Subjectively, however, it was Old Faithful, a Saturn V moon rocket and a hydrogen bomb going off all at once. I came so hard I almost threw Belle off despite having her trapped on the divine fulcrum of my dick, locked down by the finger in her rosebud. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she collapsed bonelessly onto me, passed out from sensory overload.

"You can't do much better by a woman than that," I said to myself as I followed her down into the depths of post-coital rest, a smile on my face as I considered my repayment of my earlier denial. I didn't think Belle would be displeased when we awakened together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Saved by the Belle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 335 milliseconds