• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Have I Done?

What Have I Done?

12

I woke up with a pounding headache.

My eyes were squeezed shut, light streamed into the room. I opened my eyes a crack and could discern my girlfriend Josie's face close to mine.

Her breath is boozy.

I roll over.

My cock feels sticky.

My stomach twists in panic as the circumstances of last night come rushing back.

What have I done?

It was Halloween and my good friend Mac and his wife Amanda came from out of town to see us. Josie and I dressed like "Hot Pirates". We had actually put some effort into our costumes and we really did look hot. Josie had even convinced me to wear eyeliner and even though it is not something I would normally do, I liked it. Josie's costume looked so good that I was a little apprehensive about her going out in public with it.

My pirate girl looked stunning in a very short filmy skirt, tall boots, halter top, sash and sword. She had braided her long brown hair (Pirates of the Caribbean) and it dangled down to shoulders under a tricorn hat. She is tall and curvy in all the right places.

Josie (my girlfriend) is a few years younger than me and is stunningly beautiful. She is 26 and I am 39, this is her first long term relationship. I am worried about our age difference. I love her and would like to marry her.

Josie goes to University and works at a local pub. We did not know that Mac and Amanda were coming for Halloween until it was too late to change Josie's work schedule. Josie went to work dressed in her costume while I waited for Mac and Amanda to arrive. We went to the pub.

It was a crazy night.

Mac, Amanda and I made an odd threesome as we chatted drank and danced. I watched my girlfriend work and flirt with customers as she brought drinks. Amanda was dressed as the goddess Diana, while Mac was dressed as a Greek warrior.

Amanda has a really curvy build and is quite pretty. One of her best features is her wonderfully large breasts which never fail to draw my gaze. She is very young (22), she is loud and brash and a lot of fun to be with. We are flirting heavily and Mac doesn't seem to mind.

Amanda really fascinates me. She is wearing a white toga outfit, cut quite short and showing a lot of cleavage. At this point I have only met her three times. Mac and Amanda were just married in July.

Josie and I went to the wedding and I remember being slightly ashamed of my thoughts as I watched them say their vows. I noticed how young they looked, and I had thoroughly enjoyed looking at Amanda's creamy white cleavage in her wedding dress.

I am very sure Amanda is aware of the attention her breasts receive and uses it to her advantage. During the reception I was congratulating the new couple and she hugged me. It seemed to me that the hug went for a few heartbeats too long, she squeezed me tight and I could feel those giant breasts pressed against me.

Another little detail that really gets me going is that Amanda's costume looks a lot like her wedding dress. When I look at her, all the dirty thoughts I had about her during the wedding come rushing back. Her toga/wedding dress looks hot, she is young, fresh and beautiful, and her flirting with me is going well beyond appropriate.

The night is beginning to blur. We have done a lot of shots. The bar is filled with people in skimpy costumes and the night feels sexy. I danced with Amanda and Mac, sometimes with other people. We see Josie a lot while she is working. She takes a break to dance with me and several times during the evening I see her dancing with customers. This pisses me off, I can be very possessive but it also kind of turns me on. I really can't say anything to Josie about this as she has been working there since before we met and all the staff party a bit during special occasions. We have a great sex life but lately I have been secretly yearning for new experiences. Seeing my Girlfriend dance and flirt with others emboldens me and gives me an edge, if she can do it, so can I.

Mack has disappeared and I am dancing with Amanda. The dance floor was really crowded and we were dancing in a foursome with another couple whom we just met. Amanda is really putting on a show and begins grooving with the other woman. Her husband and I move in time to the music and grin at each other as the girls go at it.

Amanda turns and grasps my hand. She and pulls me against her while the other woman grooves against her from behind. Amanda laughs as she is sand witched between us and pulls me close. I can smell her hair and I can feel her curvy body against me. By now the man has joined us and we make a happy little foursome. The woman leans over and whispers in Amanda's ear "your husband is really hot, can I dance with him?" Amanda laughs and starts to kiss me. I am a little startled but I soon start to kiss her back. Amanda encourages the misunderstanding by breaking away from me and says "see you in a few minutes, husband" and joins the man while his wife moves towards me.

I watch as Amanda is encircled by the man's arms. His hands slide down to cup her ass. I do the same to my partner and Amanda and I grin at each other as we grope our partners. I am aware that my cock is suddenly hard, my dance partner can feel it thrusting against her midsection and she presses herself against me. This lasts until Josie and Mac find us on the dance floor. Amanda and I keep our little secret. We lose the other couple whom seem a tad disappointed. The pub is closing and we all walk down the street to a night club. We continue to drink and do shots well into the early morning until we stagger home.

We are at our place and no one wants to go to sleep. We open a bottle of wine and I put some music on the stereo. The girls are dancing with Mac and he starts shedding the more uncomfortable parts of his costume, I get rid of my shirt and sword belt. Amanda's toga is coming undone and keeps slipping off her shoulders. Josie's filmy skirt has been catching on the coffee table and she removes it revealing a cute pair of very skimpy booty shorts.

I have to piss. Mac has to go too and we are so drunk we piss in the toilet together. When I come out of the bathroom the girls are in the kitchen. I admire Josie's ass as she roots through a cupboard looking for a bottle opener, she is now only wearing a tube top and those tiny shorts. Mac is now down to his underwear and grins as he steps behind Amanda and pulls her toga down. She squeaks in surprise and smacks her husband on the arm as she is suddenly standing there in only bra and panties. It doesn't really upset her however, and she laughs as she leaves the toga on the floor. Her breasts are barely contained by her bra and I am fascinated by the way they sway and jiggle as she moves about the room.

Mac now insists that because he and Amanda are in their underwear Josie and I should too. At this point I am only too happy to agree with his drunken logic. I strip down to my shorts and Josie seems a tad reluctant but complies when I slip off her shorts and top. She looks stunning standing there in her underwear, and I certainly appreciate the two half naked women in my kitchen. Tonight I am a lucky man!

Mac is being very aggressive and, he wants everyone to be naked. I wonder where all of this is leading and realise that whatever happens I will go along with it. The atmosphere is sexually charged. Mac is steadily escalating the situation.

We compare the girl's breasts which lead us to a discussion about breast size and Amanda is actually convinced to show us her breasts. She won't do it unless Mac takes off his underwear which he seems all too eager to lose. Everyone including Josie seems fascinated by Amanda's breasts. Josie goes along with it and the girls remove their bras and even touch and fondle each other's breasts all while complimenting each other. Mac and I stand there eagerly ogling our girls, we want to touch them, but we don't want to interrupt the wonderful scene.

I am proud of Josie, she is classically beautiful. She is made for sex and she can really fuck with her athletic body. Tall and lithe, her body is excellent. She has smooth skin and is rounded in all the right places. She doesn't worry about her weight and she doesn't have to, she is just one of those women who look hot all the time. Hers is a body meant for pleasure; her breasts are round and firm and well over a handful. She wears great underwear and is just plain sexy.

Amanda looks good too. She is actually quite short and has lots of curves. Her breasts are huge, her waist is tiny. Her nipples are hard, pink and round. At this point Mac starts to talk about the size of my cock. He tells Amanda he has seen it and it is "huge". While continuing to fondle Amanda's breasts, Josie agrees and says "it's a good size", I am a little surprised by the focus on me and agree to show them my cock.

The girls are standing face to face when Mac "helps me" by yanking down my shorts. He actually briefly grabs my cock and pulls me to fully face the girls. It happened so quickly that I do not have time to pull away or object. Resigned to the situation I allow the others to inspect my penis. I am sure everyone compared the two cocks on display. I did not think mine is huge but it is bigger than Macs. By this time I am really drunk and horny and really want to continue this upstairs in one of the bedrooms but Josie seems reluctant. I am a little surprised by this as Josie has a bit of a past. Although she is much younger than me, she is after all a very hot young woman. Before we met (and in the spirit of adventure) she indulged in a variety of activities that totally outclass anything I have done.

Josie announces that she is really tired; she has had too much to drink and wants to go to bed. She grabs me by the hand and leads me to our bedroom. I feel like a kid who has had his candy taken away. I really wanted this to continue. I am really horny. I am disappointed but enthralled as the two women walk up the stairs ahead of me.

Mac and I exchange glances and gawk happily as our women walk up the stairs naked providing us with an excellent view. I want to follow Amanda and Mac into the spare room but somehow end up in my own bed with my girlfriend who is definitely going to sleep.

I try to get Josie interested in sex. I am desperately horny. She is having none of it and lays there in a drunken stupor. I am rubbing her ass and telling her that I am wide awake, she mumbles that I should let her sleep and that I should go see what Amanda and Mac are doing.

What? I rolled over and lay on my back staring at the ceiling with my cock throbbing. Was she serious? Did I hear that correctly? She was really drunk. Maybe she thought they were still partying downstairs?

I contemplate my situation for a few moments. I am so turned on I am playing with myself. By this time Josie was gently snoring. Fuck! What should I do?

I can hear a low thumping noise that is gradually becoming faster and louder. It is the headboard in the spare bedroom banging against the wall. I think to myself how much this sucks and I am pissed off at Josie for going to sleep.

Fuck it! I should go to the spare room and join them. The banging suddenly stops. I decide to go to the bathroom and see what is going on. I quietly get out of bed, my stomach twists in horny anticipation and my heart is beating rapidly. My cock is throbbing from the night's circumstances and it bobs in front of me as I walk down the hall.

Mac is in the bathroom. The door is open.

"Hey Man!" I say. Mac answers "Hey". He is leaning against the sink facing the mirror. His cock is beginning to go flaccid; it is still shiny with moisture. The door to the spare bedroom is open. I cannot see Amanda but I know she is in there, I can feel her presence. I know that she will be waiting. They have been making love and it looks like Mac is already finished. She is in there and she is wet and ready.

I swallow my nervousness and clear my throat. Mac looks at me. His eyes move down to my cock. I am over stimulated. I am half hard and my cock juts out from my body at a 90 degree angle. Precome is dripping from the tip. It is throbbing with need and involuntarily twitches and bobs slightly. Mac seems transfixed by it and continues to stare as inexplicably it begins to grow. Soon I am pointing straight up and I am painfully hard. Our silence is uncomfortable, I have to end this. I have to ask for what I want. I am so worked up my voice almost cracks. I cannot meet his eyes, "Do you mind if I go in and see Amanda?" He seems surprised at my request, his eyes drop to the floor; he hesitates and then mumbles "uuhhh.......go ahead".

I leave him standing there and softly move into the darkened bedroom. I move to the bed and slide under the covers with Amanda. She makes a soft sound and snuggles her backside into me. My cock nestles into the crack of her ass. She is smooth and warm. She notices and makes a slight sound of pleasure as she grinds it against my cock. "Wow! She says ready again?" She rolls over and kisses me while grasping my cock. It is now that she realises I am not her husband. She gasps and pulls back and whispers "Tim?" "Yes", I answer. "Mac said I could come in".

I kiss her. At first her lips are pressed together. I place my hand on her hip and pull her tight against my crotch. My cock makes contact with her stomach, I grind against her. Gradually her resistance falters. Her lips part slightly and my tongue slips into her mouth. Her hand rests on my back and it slowly slides down to my ass to pull me tighter against her. She begins to move her hips in time with my movements.

I will not have another chance like this in a long time. I want to enjoy her to the fullest. I don't know how much time I have or even where Mac went. He did not come into the room with me. Did he go and try to wake up Josie? I don't know.

I reach down and place my hands on those fabulous breasts. She's really into it now. She forces my head down and I suckle and lick them. I squash my face between them. My thigh is rubbing against her crotch. She is wet and open. She is moaning as I pinch her nipples. Where is Mac?

I slide my right hand down to her crotch. She is super wet and slippery. Did Mac cum in her?

She moans and humps my hand as I slide my finger into her.

She is so ready!

I keep fingering her as I lick and kiss her breasts. Every so often I move up to kiss her and she is really into it now. Her tongue is in my mouth. She has reached down and grasped my cock. I slide two fingers into her.

She begins to make small gasping sounds. She is getting louder and louder! I am fucking her with my fingers and she is thrusting back at me. She is squeezing my cock. I cover her mouth with mine and she moans into my mouth as she bucks on the bed.

I disengage and move up her body until my cock is in her face. She knows what I want as she scoots down and starts to suck me. She takes me deep and gags then begins to suck. Once I am really wet I pull my cock from her mouth. I sit on her chest and wrap my cock with those meaty tits. She holds her boobs together so I can fuck them. I thrust as she helps me. Every so often I extend my stroke and push it into her mouth.

I look up and notice Mac finally standing inside the door. I don't say anything to him; I just want this to go on forever. I hope Mac will join us. I hope he wanted to see this because I really need to fuck her now. I am not sure why he is allowing this to happen, why he allowed her to throw herself at me. Why he even encouraged it. I don't know if she knows he is watching but I move down and position myself between her legs. She arches her back and mashes her breasts against my chest. I place the head of my cock against her opening; she is now rhythmically moving her hips against me.

She is really wet. I slide the head in and she gasps. She is tight. I can feel her stretching around me and she is also sooo wonderfully slick and warm. Mac had to have cum in her. I gradually work it inside of her and she whimpers and gasps. Finally I am fucking her! I move so our crotches grind together and really focus on going deep.

I penetrate her to her core. She s pulling me into her now and we are going faster and faster. Her big tits are rolling with each thrust; I lower my torso so that I can feel her nipples grazing my chest. She looks so sexy, lying there under me, taking my pounding .

I feel a need building deep within me, I want to possess her and control her; I want Mac to see what I am doing to her. Somehow I sense that this is what they want. They want me to take her. I am older, I am stronger and more powerful, I lead this pack.

I glance at Mac who seems frozen, standing there watching us. His cock is half hard and he is gently manipulating himself. I support myself with my elbows and reach up and grasp a handful of her hair. I pull it forcing her head back, forcing her to cry out and expose her creamy white neck to me, forcing her to arch her back and thrust her breasts out. I lean forward and nibble on her neck. While still holding her head back by her hair, I use my free hand to reach down and grab her ass. Now I control the motion. She is pinned to the bed and I am roughly manipulating her back and forth on my cock. She is helpless. I manipulate her ass and pull her towards me fucking her deep and grinding against her clit. She feels my strength and my control. She knows she is helpless as I fuck her pussy. She starts to moan with each thrust and I can feel her start to convulse, she is gasping, straining against the bed and suddenly my cock is gripped by her twitching pussy. She comes hard and I can feel the warmth of her juices all over my crotch and dripping down my balls.

I rise up and roll her over. I position her on her hands and knees. I reach between her legs and gather her juices and spread it over her ass until it is shiny and wet. I massage her luscious ass cheeks and rub my slippery dick all over her. My cock is dripping with her juices. I grab her by the hips and plunge into her. The headboard begins to bang against the wall. She grunts and starts to moan in time with my thrusts. Why isn't Mac joining us? What's wrong?

I look over at Mac "come here man, come and join us". He replies "I already came, I'm done for tonight" "What the fuck man!" I said "get over here and let Amanda suck your cock!"

Amanda really seemed to like my comments as she began gasping and fucking back at me "come over!" she said.

"Na, I'm going downstairs, I am just going to lie down on the couch, you guys have fun"

And he left me with his wife.

I continued to plough in and out of her.

She was grunting as I thrust.

They had told me earlier in the evening they were trying for a baby. I knew shouldn't do it. I can't but I want to. I can feel my orgasm building and try to hold it back. Deep down I want to come in her. I want to give her and Mac a baby. I have held my orgasm for so long I can feel sperm leaking out of my cock. I ask her, "Do you want me to cum in you?" She realises I am close but it is too late.

"Oh, Oh, Don't!, Not inside me!", I resolve to pull out after one more thrust, she reciprocates and pushes back at me, her big tits are dangling down and they swing back and forth. We continue in this rhythm, both knowing that we need to stop and both of us are unable to. I thrust and pull back; she sighs as she pushes back at me not allowing my cock to leave her grasping pussy. I thrust again and it feels so good! I know she feels the same way. I can feel the heat from deep inside her; she gasps and is suddenly even wetter. Her pussy is clamping down on my cock. I can feel the contractions, I am as deep inside her as I can go, "Oh don't stop, Oh don't" she groans as I explode inside her. She moans and holds me inside of her as I spurt against her cervix.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Have I Done?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds