• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lez-Mafia: Paula's choice

Lez-Mafia: Paula's choice

"So we doing this the easy way or the hard way?" The woman said.

Paula froze for a second scared to find out who was behind her. She stands still trying to think of a way out of this problem. She slowing turns around and is shock to see who was in her home. The woman was none other than Tennis star Serena Williams wearing a black tank-top with a pair of tight black leather pants, and four-inch thigh high red boots. Serena has been a member of the Mafia for years and loved fucking straight women and she is going to love adding Paula Patton to her list. Paula looks at Serena who was rubbing her pussy outside of her pants. Paula suddenly noticed that Serena had a huge bulge in her pants.

"So what's it going to be BITCH?" Serena demanded as she starts moving toward Paula.

The only thing Paula could think was to get away. She makes a run for the front door but Serena grabs her by the arm on pulls her back. Paula broke her grip and pushes Serena against wall and started heading up the stairs. She turns down the hall heading to her bedroom. Serena was coming down the hall as Paula reached the door and before she could close it, Serena jumped on her back knocking her down and pinning her face down on the floor.

"So it's the hard way." Serena laughed as she spread Paula's legs apart from behind and started grinding her crotch into Paula's ass.

"Please Serena, please don't do this, I'll give you whatever you want." Paula cried as Serena started smacking her ass.

"All I want is your ass". Serena barked

"I'm not gay, please stop." Paula screamed as Serena ripped her panties off.

Serena holding Paula down with one hand reaches down and unbuttons her tight pants and released her 10-inch strap-on and was rubbing it on Paula's ass. Paula was trying to fight off Serena but her body was beginning to betray her as she started to push her ass back into Serena's crotch. Her pussy was getting wet from Serena's dick rubbing her ass and her screams turned into moans. Serena smiled as she moved her hand between Paula's legs and pushed her finger inside Paula's pussy.

"Oh please stop... Oh god.. Serena please." Paula moaned as she felt Serena's fingers enter her wet pussy. Serena slowly started moved two fingers in and out of Paula's pussy and begin kissing the back of her neck. She then slipped her other hand under Paula's shirt and squeezed her breasts. Paula starts biting and moaning louder her lip as Serena finger pump in and out of her, she grinds her ass harder into Serena crotch.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you gonna wish you was married to me bitch." Serena said.

"No please don't do this." Paula begged in a last effort to deny her feelings.

Serena laughs to herself as she grabs Paula by the back of her neck and pulled her up on her hands and knees.Serena reaches into her pants pocket and pulls out a small tube of lube, pops the top open a pours a little bit on her cock. She throws the tube on the floor and rubs the lube on the tip of the dildo. Serena pressed the head of dick on Paula's pussy, grabbed her by her hips, and with one powerful thrust pushed almost all 10 inches into wet pussy.

"OH MY GOD! Please it's too big." Paula screamed.

Serena didn't listen to Paula's cries and kept pushing her cock in til she had all of it inside Paula. Once Serena was all in Paula she started slowly pumping her hips into Paula's ass. She then begin digging her nails into her hip making Paul's winced in pain . Paula bite her bottom lip as Serena started pounding her pussy with hard strokes, slamming Paula's puss harder and harder. Serena watched Paula's ass cheeks bounce off her crotch, she had a flashback of the last chick she fucked. The woman was R&B singer Keri Hilson. Serena thought about how she fucked Keri's pussy and asshole. Serena fucked Keri's ass so hard that when she pulled out of Keri, she started shitting on the hotel room floor they was in. Keri didn't get a change to finish as Serena was so turned on by what she did that she pushed Keri pack down on her knees and put her cock back in her shitty ass. After Serena finally came in in Keri's ass she made the singer suck her cock clean. Serena smiled thinking about that night as she continues to fuck the hell of Paula. Paula's mind and body are on two different pages. Her mind wants to stop, her body wants to stay. She mind wants Serena to leave, her body wants Serena to give her more. Her mind tells her to run away, her body won't move. Paula's tears turn from tears of pain to tears of pleasure, the lust in her body has taken over as she starts to push her ass back as Serena come forward.

"Please.. Please Serena." Paula moans with her eyes closed biting her lip again.

"Please what bitch?" Serena answered.

"Ple..Please don't stop fucking me! Oh fuck me baby! FUCK ME!" Paula screamed as a orgasm hits her hard.

Serena fucks her harder not giving Paula time to come down from her orgasm. Serena can't hold herself back no more as she feels that about to cum.

"So you want to be in the Mafia?" Serena asked.

"YES! YES! I want it. I want it so bad. Paula answered.

"Okay then take this bitch." Serena said as pulls out of Paula's pussy, walks round in front of Paula, puts her dick in her mouth. She grabs the back of Paula's head pushing her dick deeper in her mouth.

"I'm coming oh shit" Serena yelled as she shoot a load down Paula's throat. Paula can't do nothing but swallow all of it.

"Yea baby that's it. Take it all." Serena demanded.

Serena got Paula up on her feet and threw her on the bed. Paula had cum around her mouth and on her cheek as Serena flipped Paula on her and climbed on top of her slipping her tongue in Paula's mouth. Serena spread Paula's legs apart and pushed her dick back in her soaking wet pussy. Paula wraps her legs around Serena's waist as her hands slide down Serena's strong back and rest gripping her phat muscular ass. Serena grabs the back of Paula's neck and palms her ass her other hand as the two sexy women kiss and rub each other like they have been lovers for years. Their tongues tasting Serena's cum mixed with saliva as Serena continues to fuck Paula. They grind harder and faster, moaning into each other mouths as they both feel another coming. They hold each other tight as they cum at the same time. Serena lays on top of Paula, riding her orgasm out. Both women lay on the bed still almost fully clothed swearing and breathing heavy. Serena sat up looking down at Paula and pulls her cock out of Paula's pussy and rolls over and lays down next to Paula She grabs Paula by her hair and forced Paula's mouth down on her dirty dick and Paula suck her off again. Paula tasted her pussy juices mixed with with Serena's dripping out of her fake dick hole. After Paula was done cleaning cock, Paula laid back down looking up at the ceiling.

"Welcome to the Mafia." Serena said as the lean down and kiss Paula.

Paula closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath, then her went to roll over to face Serena and talk to her, but when she looked over Serena was gone. Paula sat up and looked around the room wondering how did Serena just leave like that, she didn't say bye or anything she just disappeared. Paula started to think did it really happen? Did she just get the best fuck of her life from a woman? Did Serena Williams just fuck her into becoming a lesbian? Paula shook her head as she got up and walked to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror seeing the dried up cum on her face. Paula turns the shower on and hops in. After her shower, Paula went to her closet and picked out a outfit. A small red T-shirt with a pair of tight black booty short and a red slip-on shoes. She picks up her cell and dials a number.

"Hello."

"Hey Sanaa you busy?"

"Nope I'm at the house. What's up"

"Okay I'm on my way over got to talk to you about some thing."

"Okay."

"Okay bye."

Paula walk to the front door about to leave when she remembers something. She goes to the kitchen and grabs the envelope, opens it and pulls out the Tennis Bracelet. She bents over and hooks the bracelet around her right ankle then heads out the house Smiling thinking about Serena's dick.

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lez-Mafia: Paula's choice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds