• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 09

Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 09

1234

This is a pure work of fiction and all aspects are from my own imagination though some parts will probably sound similar depending on how much fantasy reading you have done.

If you have any problems with what I am typing let me know but if you are only going to give crappy feedback as in 'it sucks' then go frost yourself and hope you need a new wanker... Now if you have some positive feedback please let me know.

Oh and a few things you might notice, most of the characters are not going to be some hot rockin' stud who looks like Adonis. Can you say over used and over played? Also if I ever have a set of dueling tongues I might just shoot myself. Every time I come across that I can't help but see them facing off at 20 paces with guns and that is just wrong...

Chapter 9

As Dan was leaning back against Mari's belly listening to their babies' heartbeats, he heard Ben and Sheliae come in as well. "Do you mind if we join you Dan? We really need to talk and start sorting things out." Ben paused at the privacy curtain while he waited for Dan to say or do something.

Dan smiled. "Please come in you two. Listening to the babies' heartbeats is so relaxing. I won't ask if I can listen to Sheliae's." He looked up at Ben. "I will be there to claim them as mine though I have no problem with your raising them since I trust you. I know you will allow me to see them as often as I want as well." Once he had his say he leaned back and sighed. "Now your mate is going to be here in a moment."

Ben and Sheliae stripped down and much like Dan and Mari Sheliae settled on the edge and let Ben lean back against her. She was stroking Ben's hair as a smile crossed his face. "You can hear them can't you? One of these days we will have a pup or kit of your own my mate." She stroked his face as she was talking. "Now, before you get distracted, talk to Dan and Geoff."

Geoff walked in and had to smile. "I won't even complain about you stealing my mate Dan." He slid into the water and sighed. "We need to talk about how this is going to impact on all the packs. Not just ours but yours as well. Dropping a whole new pack into an existing structure is going to cause problems and Mother has asked me to help deal with it."

Dan and Ben exchanged looks. "We were just getting ready to discuss on how to deal with this. What we would like to have is a secure conference room tomorrow. That way we can toss ideas at each other about what to do." He sighed. "I hate the idea of breaking the pack up, but if we don't do something they will end up ruling at least this section of New Nordla. That wouldn't be good for anyone."

Ben shuddered as well as Geoff. "I don't even want to think about all the fallout that would cause. We definitely need to figure out what to do with them." He started rubbing his chin. "Let me think on it and I might have an idea or two." He leaned back against Sheliae. "For now I am going to enjoy listening to the babies and Sheliae's heartbeats."

Dan smiled. "I will turn your mate over to you Geoff. I am feeling better and am going to head towards bed." He whipped a towel around his waist and gathered up his clothes and walked out. When he reached the patio, there were still a number of people out there. "Go find a place to sleep. Jon and Jake will help and for the evening the children will need to sleep in the pups room please." He wanted them out of the way before he crashed for the evening.

As he was standing there watching them being led off, Mary came over and Dan had to wonder at the similarity of the names of the two pack submissives. Granted Mari was short for Marissa but still. "Yes Mary, how can I help you?" When she slid into his arms he pulled her close and could feel her shiver. Between a submissive and the Alpha there was a special bond.

"Dan would you mind if I spend the night with you?" It was all she could do not to cry. When Dan had vanished she had ended up in Ben's bed many nights much to his girlfriends annoyance. She understood why, but that didn't make it any easier for them.

"Of course, sweetie. I can only imagine how lost you were feeling." As they were walking he ran into Gettie. "Gettie, can you get something her size to wear to bed? She needs her Alpha right now." It was very obvious that she was shivering and shaking even though he was holding her.

Gettie smiled. "Not a problem Dan." She reached over and stroked her hair. "Go get a bath and soak for a while with Dan and when you are done I will have some clothes for you." Even she could feel the terror over the spirit bonds and felt horrible for the poor girl. "We will take care of you just like Mari took care of me." For good measure, she gave the woman a hug. "I know you know this, but Dan makes most of the Alphas around here look like puppy dogs. Bad tempered puppy dogs, but still."

Mary returned the hug before clinging to Dan again. She didn't say anything but simply followed him to his suite. Now when they walked in all she could do was stare. "Good god this makes your rooms back home look like a shot gun shack." She finally moved when Dan tugged her into the room and since he knew she wouldn't want to leave his sight, walked into the bathroom with her.

"Tell me about it. I decided I am slumming it back at my other place." He turned the water on and made sure it was the right temp before adding some salts and oils to it. Once done he finally turned to her and pulled her close and simply held her. His face was full of mixed emotions when he spoke. "I am sorry I left Mary, but I honestly don't have any idea how it happened though I am beginning to see why, or so I think."

Before the tub, was full Dan stripped down and settled down and waited for Mary as well. She stripped and crawled in with him and relaxed with the skin contact. Slowly the shivering stopped and she turned slightly and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled as close as possible. There wasn't anything sexual about it but with the skin contact she could feel his emotions if he let her. Mary could tell just how bad he felt for what had happened. Before she realized it, she had fallen asleep in his arms.

Dan could tell she was going to sleep the night through, though trying to get her dried was going to be a pain in the ass. *Mari can you have Gettie come and help me? Mary fell asleep in the tub and I have a feeling a nuke wouldn't wake her.*

A few minutes later, Gettie came in and smiled. "Let's get both of you out and toweled off." She knew that trying to get Mary off of Dan wasn't going to be possible so she helped them out and as he stood there did her best to get her dry. "I think I can get some panties on but the shirt is out of the question." She was grinning at Dan's slight growls at her getting amusement from him.

"I am so going to spank you Gettie." It was not comfortable getting toweled off himself, but finally they were done and he carried her over to the bed and settled down. "Thank you, but please don't mention this later. She is having a hard enough time as it is."

Gettie leaned over and kissed his forehead. "I am Mari's assistant and nothing gets past my lips My Lord Alpha." She smiled. "Well other than you are a very good lover. Nothing else." She slid from the room as Dan was trying to come up with a comeback.

No wonder he had so many offers not to mention Alysson politely asking him to ensure they weren't in heat if he was going to play around. "Mari, I might spank you instead." He muttered before shifting and falling asleep next to Mary.

~~~

The next morning Dan rose and found clothing for Mary as well as himself. "Get dressed sweetie and follow me. I need to introduce you to someone. I have some work that I need to do and can't have you hanging on. It is pack business but I think this person and his mate will be able to help you." He curled his arms around her and walked up to Geoff's suite and knocked.

"Come in Dan and you are just in time for breakfast." Geoff opened the door and though a bit startled, gave Mary a smile. "You are welcome as well, so please come in." He stepped to the side and Dan could see the question in his eyes.

"Lets sit down and eat while I talk." There was a very large tray of food and Dan sighed. "God you are killing me Geoff." He took some and made sure that Mary took a goodly amount as well. "Subs have a very special bond with their Alphas since they help keep us stable and sane. Mari wouldn't know this since it isn't something she has dealt with. That, and when she mated with you, essentially she exchanged one Alpha for another."

When a sub looses the connection with their Alpha for whatever reason, they start to..." He sort of waved a finger around, "lose it. In Mary's case, she was able to connect to Ben however tentatively which kept her mostly sane. Now that I am back, she will eventually reconnect with me." He looked at Geoff to see if he understood and got a nod.

"Good. I have to go into a meeting with Ben on what to do with the pack and I can't have Mary there. You are close enough to an Alpha that it will help her. Having Mari near will as well since she can comfort her." Dan looked down at the table since he was asking a huge deal. "Can you please stay with her till I am done with the meeting?"

Mary started to shiver and Geoff moved over to her and hugged her. "Mary, Dan will be nearby just in case and Mari and I will be here as much as you need. I do need to work but nothing critical so you can come to my office and curl up in a chair. Mari and her assistant will be there as well and Gettie is a very good comforter as well." He stroked her hair and allowed some of his power to show and was pleased when the girl stopped shivering as much.

Dan smiled at her since he had used just a touch of his powers. "Trust me Mary. If I let Geoff take my other submissive as mate, that means I trust him. Now I have to go and talk with Ben." He gave her a hug and stroked her hair. "Now eat, since you are almost as scrawny as Mari was before I got my hands on her. She might even let you listen to the pups's heart beat." One last stroke and he left the room.

He hurried down to Allysson's office and knocked. When she called he walked in and sighed. "I need a room that Ben and I can work out of that is secure. We have to figure out what to do with the pack." Dan made a face. "I have a feeling you really don't want my pack kept as one unit since they would take over all the nearby packs." He had no doubt about that what so ever.

Allysson shuddered at that idea. "You are right, since that would quite possibly cause a race war and we don't need that. The last one was a good thirty years ago and we are still dealing with the side effects of it." That had been ugly though it had ended up with the beginnings of the human/non-human treaties and basis of the laws.

Dan shuddered as well. "Saul made sure that was one of the first books I read and it was horrifying." For Dan to say that was saying something. "It might sound bad but at least it laid the groundwork for how non-humans handled problems with their species." He rubbed his face. "I personally think Saul is a sado-masichist with all the reading he has me doing." Dan said that with a slight grin. "I don't mind reading but some of those authors should be shot."

Allysson laughed at him. "I should give you some of the stuff I had to read when I was learning to become leader." A speculative look crossed her face. "Actually it might be a good idea to give you a few books on the history since you, Angie, and Gianni are lords and ladies of the clan."

Dan shuddered at that idea. "Me a lord, god help you. I have enough trouble just being an Alpha. I don't need any more titles added to my name." Not to mention he already had enough reading to do, though it was slowing down. He had been reading books since he had arrived. What he wasn't looking forward to was the first official audit when he got to explain how he took over.

Alysson snorted. "I am sure you will live and make sure Saul has some books to take back. Now as far as a room for you, Jake will show you to one that is secure and you can use for as long as you need." Jake walked in and bowed slightly to Dan.

Dan followed him out of the room before turning back. "Thank you Allysson. You have been very patient with all the fun and excitement. I greatly appreciate it." With a slight nod he turned and followed Jake and encountered Ben being led by Gettie. "Morning! All ready for fun and excitement?"

Ben snorted and Sheliae simply gave him a contented look. "You will work it out Dan. I have trust in you." She looked at Ben and then gave Dan a light hug. He was the father of her children and deserved some attention. She had a long talk with Ben about it and demanded that Dan get some time with his children as she carried them. Nothing sexual but to listen to their heartbeats and as time permitted to see them grow. Ben had growled and stomped as she talked but eventually she got her way.

The three of them walked into the conference room that Jake showed them. "Thank you Jake, and if you don't mind stationing a runner outside since we are going to be calling for some of the wolves." He could ask for one of his wolves but they didn't know the layout of the house in order to find the individuals.

Jake nodded. "Taken care of and she will be here in a moment." He nodded at the two and left the room and closed the door behind him.

Ben looked at Dan. "Sheliae has convinced me to allow you to spend time listening to your children. It is bothering my wolf but I understand completely. I just ask that you be in a public location." That was really hard to say but he managed to say it.

Dan looked at him and gave him a very pleased look. "I can imagine how hard that was Ben but thank you so very much." He lowered his head and then looked back up with tears in his eyes. "I never expected to have children again and this means so much to me." He took a slow deep breath. After taking a few moments to control his emotions, he pulled out a pad of paper.

"I think I have an idea of how to deal with the pack without disrupting it too much or taking over what packs there are in the neighborhood." On the paper was a list of all his old pack minus the children. They would be going with their parents eventually. First they would have to take over the packs before they felt safe taking the kids.

Ben looked at the list and tilted his head and was wondering if Dan was thinking the same thing he was. Since Dan was the Alpha, he let him speak first and see how his ideas matched up with what he was thinking.

Dan sipped on some coffee before speaking. "I was thinking that between the two of us we have five packs that are troublesome. Tony Roma is a damn good Alpha and Apollo Granger is a pretty good one from what I understand. Your pack and mine are going to be well run and that leaves five that are problematic."

Ben nodded since he agreed with that. Last night he had been given a good brief about the packs in his territory and for the most part they were decently run. There wasn't any sort of cohesive set of rules that they followed. He and Dan had been raised by the same Alpha and had the same beliefs. He nodded at Dan to keep talking.

Dan gave him a slight nod. "What I want to do is take our four most powerful wolves, pair them with a less dominant wolf and have them act as supervisors." It would make it clear to the Alphas that they were being watched while being allowed to run their packs as long as they adhered to Dan's rules.

Ben took a sip of coffee as well and contemplated Dan and his suggestions on what to do with the most powerful wolves. "Not a bad idea at all. It keeps them in the pack yet keeps them busy enough to keep them from considering taking over a pack." Ben sipped his coffee and frowned slightly. "So, what about the rest of the pack? The junior wolves shouldn't be a problem once they integrate in the packs."

Dan smiled. "It is likely to piss off a number of wolves but I am going to break up the pack. Neither of us will have room for the entire pack. I figure I will give them a choice in which pack they want to go, with the exception of Mary. I have a sub but you don't. She isn't going to like it but it will be best for her in the long run." He really didn't look very happy when he said that.

Ben didn't look happy with that idea either and Sheliae wrapped her arm around him and sent him her love. "It is going to be best for her Ben. Right now she is terrified that Dan is going to leave her again. You didn't leave here and you were there for her. It might have irritated your current bed mate but she understood." Almost as soon as the pack arrived, she had felt the terror as Mary had launched herself at Dan.

~~~ The rest of the morning was a pain in the ass as they called in the various senior wolves and gave them assignments. As they were called in, the ones that were going to be assigned to Ben were given a dribble of his blood to change their allegiance from Dan to Ben. Once that was done, they broke for lunch. All of the wolves had an injunction not to talk about what had happened. During the meal Dan informed the old pack there was going to be a meeting as soon as the meal was over.

"To my new pack once the meeting is over we will have a meeting of our own and go from there." He moved amongst them and passed out some hugs and kisses. "I will not abandon you any more than I would have abandoned my old pack if I had a choice." Dan picked up Gianni and gave her a hug and gave Angie one as well. "I love my old pack as much as I love my new pack." *Dan sent a wave of love to all of his wolves.

Ben smiled as well and gathered Mary close to him and made sure she had a goodly meal. She had lost so much weight over the last few weeks since Dan had vanished. "Eat, Mary or I will sit on you and feed you." His voice was joking but his tone wasn't. He made sure that she ate a good amount.

Eventually lunch was over and Dan stretched. He had enjoyed eating with Geoff and Mari since he really missed both of them. Mari especially since she had kept him sane for the weeks following his arrival. He also enjoyed the heartbeats of his babies so once lunch was over he was in a much better mood than he had been. Dividing up his pack was horribly painful and really hurt. It was for the best, but still painful.

~~~

"Come." Dan called and led the way to the conference room and settled at the head of the table. The senior staff settled on both sides of the table and the rest of the pack in the seats on both sides of the room. Once seated, Dan looked around and reinforced his dominance on the pack. What he was going to say was not going to go down very well, but had to be done.

"I have called you here since we have a problem. There is no way I can take on another pack since my pack house simply isn't large enough. Ben and I have discussed it, and though we don't like the idea we are going to split the pack in half." Dan's voice was firm, though not hard when he said it. This was going to be a long discussion and might end up being continued tomorrow.

As expected the room exploded in reaction and Dan let them carry on for a few before clearing his throat. "Enough. We are going to let each and every one of you, other than a few, make your decision. The pack needs to be divided roughly in half. Half will go with me and half will stay with Ben."

Now that he had dropped the bombshell, both he and Ben leaned back and, other than the occasional intervention, they let the discussion reign. It did take most of the day for a consensus to be reached but eventually it was. The pack was pretty much equally split amongst all dominance levels. The first thing Ben did was to induct his half of the pack into his dominance. Eventually they opened the door and after a good stretch, Dan walked out. "Go and mingle with your new pack. Remember, no dominance fights till I or Ben say otherwise."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds