• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Sisters and The Studs

The Sisters and The Studs

12

I was in a great deal of pain after wrenching my back while playing with my ten year old. We were on vacation with my wife's two sisters and brother in laws.

I spent the day after trying to get comfortable and to enjoy the rest of the vacation. My wife was out on the lake with our boys enjoying the sun. My sister in law, Jill, runs her own massage business working with a chiropractor. She is attractive with blonde hair, blue eyes and a very nice figure. Her legs, arms and hands have always turned me on. She takes very good care of her body, and likes to wear revealing combinations, and just the right amount of jewelry.

While my wife was with our kids, Jill was sunning near her cabin which was next to our cabin.

She was wearing a two-piece suit, with her hair in a ponytail and under a baseball cap. Her black bikini was showing off her glistening body. My two brother in-laws had gone fishing without me. As I was watching the water, I dosed off and must have been dreaming about one of my wife's fantastic blow jobs. My wife is 5'3" and 108 pounds; her legs are her best asset along with her awesome fingers, fingernails and wonderful mouth and lips. I was sitting in a deck chair without a shirt wearing my running shorts.

Jill woke me up and asked how my back was feeling. I said okay looking up to see her shining, oily and awesome body. She was wearing a turquoise bracelet and matching anklet, while her feet were encased in high heel sandals to accentuate her legs. While telling her I felt okay, she looked down and commented my front side seemed okay, as she smiled; I looked down and realized my shorts were bursting from my hard on. I am seven inches, with a larger head than most. I shave my balls and around my cock to accentuate the size.

My wife likes the look and feel while tonguing my balls. I tried to cover up with a beach towel and she said not to worry. She asked if I could walk to my bedroom. I said yes, and slowly got out of the chair. She told me to lie down on my stomach and she would work on my back with one of her massages.

She took off her sandals and left her sunglasses on and began working on my back for a short time. She told me to stretch my arms over my head and spread my legs to ensure my back was stretched so she could work on it and the tight muscles. While working my upper back she ran her fingernails down my sides and along my ribs. She worked down to my hamstrings and worked on them for some time, then my calves and finally my feet. I was feeling much better and thanked her, as I started to get up, she said she had not completed the massage.

She left for a moment and came back wearing a white robe, which was extremely short and told me to turn over, as she had to work the front part of my back. I did not know there was a front part. She told me to stretch my arms and legs out and started to massage my face and neck, while running her fingers down my arms and across my chest muscles and down my sides. She started to massage my stomach area and then began a massage of my pelvic area. My shorts were beginning to rise from my arousal. She began to rub under the top of my waistband and under the leg openings. I asked her to stop for fear of my wife returning. She said to relax and to keep my hands to myself. I did not know what she meant. She started to work on my feet and then I felt her put my foot under her robe, feeling her warm treasure caressing my foot, telling me again to relax.

I remember her telling me to close my eyes and think of how the water in the lake would ease my back pain. I must have dosed for a second, when I heard her voice again. I tried to move and realized I had been tied spread eagle to the bed posts.

Jill called for my wife and she appeared in a blue robe, which was the same short length as Jill's.

She told Jill I liked to be teased. I asked them to stop and my wife laughed and said to relax and not to try to stop them from anything. My wife then started slowly rubbing lotion on my chest and stomach, while Jill worked on my legs. They massaged me for ten minutes; I thought my cock was about to burst. My wife kissed my lips and began to kiss her way down to my cock while Jill kissed my feet and begin to kiss her way up to the head of my cock. They reached it in unison and started to kiss my shorts all around my cock without touching it.

My wife reached under my waistband and Jill reached under the a leg opening as they worked their way to my cock. They joined hands at the base and begin teasing my balls. My wife asked me what I wanted and I said to take my shorts off. They said they could not do that as they would have to untie my legs and were not ready for that yet.

My wife said they would have to perform surgery. Being a nurse, she grabbed a pair of scissors and cut my shorts to release my cock. While holding it straight up from my body teasing my slit and telling Jill the precum had started to leak. They held my cock with one hand each while with the thumb and index finger of the other; they began a rhythmic milking of my cock running their thumb and index finger across my oozing slit. I was starting to tremble as my wife told Jill to stop. She then cut my shorts off and told Jill to watch the next phase.

She grabbed some lotion and begin running her hands near my anus. I screamed for her to stop, she got closer and started to tease the opening. Jill was shocked to see my cock expand more than before including the head turning a hue of blue.

They backed away and my wife asked Jill if she was ready. She said yes and they removed their robes to reveal the smallest bikinis I ever saw. They were both turquoise in color, with small circles covering their nipples and strings down their stomachs to a small patch covering their trimmed almost hairless womanhood. They proceeded to rub their bodies with some massage oil to ensure they were glistening.

My wife said her oldest sister and my brother in laws and kids had gone to town for some lunch. Town was a three hour round trip without lunch.

They approached me on the bed and begin to lightly run their hands up and down my legs while slightly brushing my cock, the corona and balls. They ran their hands up my chest and slid back down the to my pulsing cock. They continued to tease, as my wife pulled out a cock ring and slid it over cock head. She gave me a few more licks and said to enjoy the show.

Jill said she was ready for the final touch. It was apparent my wife and Jill were turned on and their skin color had changed and they were breathing more rapidly. Jill grabbed her cell phone and made a call and told the person on the other end they were ready.

In walked a pair of 22-year-old lifeguards, one 6'2" and 195 pounds with blonde hair covering much of his body and a ripped physique. The other was 6'1" and 185 pounds with brown hair, a thick moustache, huge arms and legs and just a hint of hair running down his abs to his nether region.

My wife told me to watch the action, as she told Jake the blonde to sit and get ready. Jill asked Mick the brown hair specimen to stand in the middle of the room, drop his shorts and spread his legs. He did to reveal a tiny G-string, which was holding a massive cock and balls. Jill and my wife oiled him up while massaging his thighs and teasing around the G-string with their French cut nails. Jill began kissing him, while my wife sank in front of his manhood and removed his G-string with her teeth. She looked stunning with her bikini, and gold wrist and ankle bracelets. She started to pump Mick while swallowing more and more of his cock, which was 9 inches. He was having a hard time standing. Jill continued to kiss him and rub his pecs; as she worked down his back to his anus.

The girls laid him flat and my wife continued her oral assault. While Jill was being assaulted by his tongue. The girls told Jake to come closer and to remove his shorts. He was wearing nothing but his cock was even larger, his balls were clean-shaven with a large tuft of hair above his cock and balls. Jill started to shower his cock with kisses while licking the oozing slit of its precum. My wife had Mick on the verge of eruption, he yelled out a loud scream and my wife let him shoot in the air. She licked him clean and told him to get ready fast. My wife went to Jake's face and told him to eat her, as he pulled aside the tiny patch hiding her treasure, which he did with great care. She soon came to a climatic orgasm. While Jake's legs bucked and Jill swallowed his juices.

The girls got all fours next to the bed for me to see. Mick lined up behind my wife and Jake behind Jill. They grabbed some massage oil and stroked themselves to massive erections. Mick sank into my wife and grabbed her bikini and tore it off, while Jake did the same to Jill. They each took two full strokes and then changed partners; they took two more and did the same. They went on like this for about ten minutes when they said it was time to finish the job. They pumped harder faster and deeper and came within minutes of each other.

The rested and my wife looked over at me; I was pouring juice from my slit. She came over and gently licked my cock and sank down on it, and gave me a couple of strokes with her hand and mouth.

It was now the boys turn to tease Jill and my wife. They told my wife to oil Jill while they spread her with Jake holding her hands above her head. Mick began to rub her face and arms while kissing her mouth, neck, face and ears. He spent a long time on her arms and ravishing her mouth with his tongue. He slowly began to work his mouth down to her breasts. He worked his tongue around the bottom of her breasts avoiding her nipples. They were as hard as rocks. He worked his hands down her chest towards her nipples and avoided them again while rubbing near her slit, which was now running with her juices. He took his hand and spread her lips and began to slide down to her open cunt lips; while breathing in and blew into her open hole. She shuddered and he slowly inserted one of his fingers, and she began to buck. He withdrew it and worked his mouth up to her nipples and began to tease them just with his open mouth. She was beginning to writh and begged him for more touch. He took both hands and started to massage her nipples with his thumbs and forefinger. He moved towards her chest and held her breasts together while tonguing her nipples as close together as possible.

He told my wife to hold her hands and asked Jake to lick up some of her juices as it was causing a mess. Jake rubbed her legs beginning at her ankles and worked his tongue up the inside of each leg coming to rest on her open cunt lips. He parted them and began his oral assault while Mick continued to assault her nipples. Positioning Jill on all fours and he went to her front and held his cock out for her tongue while Mick continued to eat her. She went wild on Mick's manhood, while Jake continued to eat her. Jake moved away and buried his trophy deep in her cunt. The threesome was now in rhythm and came in unison. Mick's cum was overflowing her mouth, as was Jake's from her love box.

It had always been a fantasy of mine to see my wife with another man. It was about to come true, and was about to take another twist. There was a knock at the cabin door. It was the boy's supervisor, Brandon. Brandon was 25, 6"4" and 230 with a shaved head and ripped biceps and abs, and black. My wife answered the door while trying to cover herself with her short blue robe. She was extremely turned on from the just completed action by Jill, Jake and Mick. Brandon asked if she had seen the boys and she said they were helping Jill recover from heat exhaustion.

She said to come in and he might be able to assist. He walked in and saw the boys and Jill naked with their juices still running from their organs.

My wife walked in behind Brandon and told him it was her fantasy to have sex with a black Adonis. She reached around and began to run her fingers up and down his chest and abs. Her manicured white fingers and nails were causing Brandon's suit to rise. She continued to rub his chest and abs and worked her way down his front from behind and rubbed his dick through his suit. It was apparent he had a large specimen. She went around the front and knelt in front of him and began to suck on it through his trunks. He tilted his head back and moaned, as she worked her way up his suit legs with her hands and fingers continuing to rub and suck him at the same time.

After ten minutes of this action, she asked him to remove his trunks. He worked them down and his cock popped into view. It was about 10 inches and thick with clean-shaven balls, making them appear to be larger than his cock. My wife told him to sit in the chair and spread his legs. She knelt in front of him and begin a slow journey with her tongue up his balls, up his shaft and to the top of his cock. She stopped and moved up to kiss his lips and massage his arms and legs. She worked her way back down and sucked on the top of his head, working her tongue into his slit while twisting both her hands up and down his massive meat.

She continued until he was on the verge of cumming. He was sweating, when she stepped back, turned her back to him and bent forward at the waist to reveal her ass and rear view of her cunt, running her hands up the back of her legs, she turned undid the belt on her robe and let it fall to the floor.

Her blonde curly hair and hazel eyes were beautiful. The tips of her breasts were rock hard and I could see some wetness trailing down her firm legs. Her gold jewelry made her look like a goddess.

She moved towards Brandon and stroked his cock again with her hands and mouth. He seemed even bigger. She laid him down and got in a sixty-nine position and started to suck and stroke him, while he worked his tongue over her flower and clit. She was moaning and bucking on his face. She raised him to his feet and told him to sit in the chair again, as she begin to rub up his legs bypassing his cock while rubbing his chest, arms and face. He started to tease her nipples with his tongue and fingers, trying to get her to let him enter her with his manhood. He seemed even bigger than before, as she teased the tip of his dick with her cunt. She took his cock and began to rub it up and down her slit, which was oozing mucus, causing his cock head and shaft to glisten with the combination of her juices and his copious precum.

She looked over at me and smiled while climbing up on the chair and holding her treasure over his large cockhead, asking Jill to hold his dick straight while she positioned herself over the top. She slowly sank on to his manhood and let out a scream, she started to move up and down and Brandon begin to move with her. They were in a beautiful rhythm. Suddenly my wife jumped off and turned and sank back onto him with her back to him. He grabbed her tits and began to rub them. My wife came first and Brandon second with a huge grunt and orgasm.

She told me to get ready for the finale, while pumping me back to hardness and asking the boys to pick up Jill and hold her over my cock. My wife held my cock while the boys eased Jill on top me; her arms with a covering of hair were glistening, while she asked how I felt now wanting to know if my back pain had gone. I told her yes, and the boys let her sink my full length. They did it again, while my wife moved behind Jake and Mick and begin rubbing their length with each hand. The boys were struggling to hold Jill. Meanwhile Brandon told my wife to blow him and she started to ravish his dick. One more stroke from the boys with Jill and I exploded just before Jill.

The boys were ready to blow and to seek some revenge on my wife. They quickly grabbed her and forced her to all fours, Mick took her pussy and rammed it home while Jake begin to stroke in and out of her mouth, while Brandon rubbed her nipples. Jill untied me and I replaced Brandon's mouth sliding beneath my wife and worked on her nipples, while Jill worked on my shaft. Jake jumped to the back and Mick jumped to the front for a couple of more pumps. I finally took some control and told Jake to move over and rammed my shaft into my wife's blonde treasure, we came together while Mick came in her mouth. Jill presented her rear to Brandon and her mouth to Jake, and they had a massive orgasm.

The next day at the beach, the boys were there with their girlfriends. My wife and sister had gone to town, or so I thought. The girls were all about 20 years old, with strong firm bodies, small bikinis and glistening lips. As I approached, they laughed and asked me if I needed some help with my back problem.

The boys told me they would keep an eye on the kids and to enjoy my massage. We went back to their cabin and entered through the back door. Jan was about 5'5" with long auburn hair, a darker complexion and tan, with very well defined legs and arms. Her breasts were just the right size with protruding nipples. She had on a pair of cargo shorts, no shoes, and a tiny shirt with no bra showing off her toned midriff. Cindy was about 5'7" with dark black hair in a ponytail, bright red lipstick and manicured nails with white tips and long fingers. She had a light coating of hair on her arms; apparent when the sun struck at the correct angle. She had on a very tight pair of cutoffs and string bikini top. They both wore jewelry on their ankles and a chain around their waist.

I was not expecting this type of situation and had not prepared for my hard on to give me away. I had on a pair of my old soccer shorts without underwear and a button down baseball jersey. The girls saw my situation and asked me what the problem was with my groin area, as they thought I had a back problem. I told them I would leave. However, they told me stand in the middle of the room and to relax. Jan dropped her shorts to reveal her tiny thong while Cindy dropped her shorts to reveal a tiny patch to complete her bikini. They begin to work up my legs with their hands while unbuttoning my shirt. They licked my dick through my shorts while I stroked their arms and legs. Jan begin to kiss my lips and mouth, while Cindy sank to her knees and started working on my dick. She was like a pro, almost as good as my wife. They stopped and stepped back, when Jill and my wife entered the room in their matching short robes and high heel sandals. They walked over to Cindy and Jan and stripped them of their clothes.

Jill began to rub massage oil on Jan, while my wife rubbed and massage Cindy. The two younger girls were beginning to moan and Jill and my wife spread their legs and teased their love canal with their fingers and nails. My wife told me to step forward and she began to lick my cock while Jill rubbed my legs and tickled my anal area. They told the girls to watch and learn, as they began to work me over. They stopped and told the girls to copy their actions, Jan stepped forward with her puckered lips and tongue and sucked just the head of my dick while pumping and twisting with her hand, and Cindy worked some lotion in my anus and started to sink her finger deeper and deeper. I exploded and sank to my knees.

Jill and my wife opened the door and in walked Brandon, they told him to help the girls with their orgasms. Jan dropped to her knees and tore off Brandon's trunks to reveal a G-string bursting with his manhood. Jan and Cindy began to work on Brandon kissing and rubbing him in unison, as his dick continued to grow through his trunks. They untied the G-string and let it fall to the floor. His monster was covered in a white chocolate coating. They began licking and stroking his dick, as he moaned with pleasure. Jan pushed him on to a bed and sank his length into her, while Cindy presented her juices to him to be licked, they came as a threesome.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Sisters and The Studs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds