• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Little Miss Anything Ch. 10

Little Miss Anything Ch. 10

I caught Tye looking at me with 'that' look, a couple of weeks later, in the late afternoon. Good God, wasn't the man getting enough, already. Not that I minded it twice a day or so. But I knew that he was pretty fucked out just now, so I just sorta came over to tease. My way; my new way. That is, sling one leg over his knees, so that I crawled up on his lap, facing him, forcing my micro skirt up on my hips.

Ooooh, did I want to play now. He'd learned just how to hold me there, by my nipples in one hand and...

"Hi, there, stud, ya' lookin' for someone to have a party?"

He answered, laughing, "look what we have here, a little sex kitten, just right for playing with, stroking, caressing." His hands matched his words, running over my thighs, calves, back and neck. He continued, "you a virgin, little girl?"

"Oh, no sir," I answered, in a sweet voice, "Mommy says continued virginity would be bad for my complexion. And since I have such good skin," I added stroking the flesh--quite a lot of it--that was exposed, "I must have had my virginity taken lots of times. Would you like to take it again?" And I gave him a round-eyed oh-so-innocent look.

"Oh, so, we have to take a virgin, do we? Let's see, what haven't we done that girls do, that you'd like to do?"

"Oh, sir, I don't know anything about that," I crooned, hips beginning to buck and writhe with the stroking I was getting. "Little virgins like me have to let the men make all the decisions. We don't know where they'll put all that big, plunging cock meat at all. Cock meat, that is the right thing to say, isn't it, sir?"

My breath was coming shorter, now. His hands were just too good, but I don't see how he'd kept off my boobettes or out of my slippery pussy. He was just sliding his hands gently around my hips, and waist (very bare waist, now), and up and down my arms, and up and down my thighs, looking at my fur. I looked down' too, and could see the beginnings of glistening, where the girl- goo was starting to seep out. I shifted my hips, so that the pussy fur and my love opening showed more clearly.

Did I ever love getting hot and horny! It felt like a warm, sleepy blanket drawn down over me, kinda golden, but being totally aroused, not sleepy at all, if you know what I mean. My words got shorter, more direct, sort of slurred. Tye's hands and fingers worked around my arms and back, then down across my waist, and down my hips and thighs...

Say, where did my top and skirt go: I didn't remember them coming off. Oh, well, doesn't matter, anyway, cause there weren't any panties or bra to start with, and the top and skirt just covered up the view.

Sort of detached, as well as around, I watched Tye expertly turn me on, turn me every which way but loose. Ooooh, I liked the way that body responded to his touch, but he still hadn't laid hand or lip on tit or pussy. Was I gonna have ta' beg him? Yep. I warmed to that task, which made me even hotter.

"Hey, stud, sir, you know there some of this hot slut kitty you've not touched yet. How about working on these little nipples. They're just begging for you to suck on them, aren't they, though." I massaged one with the flat of my hand, then thought better of it. Instead, I picked up his hand, flattened it, and moved its surface over the nipple. The shock waves from that sent me groaning and moaning.

"Ungh! Gasp. Come on, virgin molester, feel me out. Pull on 'em, show me what a man does with a fuckin' slut's hard nipple. Groan. Uh!. That's it, twist them right off my tits. Don' be gentle. Squeeze that tit, both of them. Here let me do the body work, you concentrate on violating my tits. Ugh! DO IT!"

I worked my hands frantically over my body now, rubbing and grabbing and pulling, while his hands caressed and tugged at my tits and nipples. I twisted and turned, and his body helped me move more sideways. My fluids spread out over my cunt, my buttocks, his thighs, warm and slippery. I closed my eyes, to better enjoy what I was doing to myself, getting done to me. Vaguely, I felt Tye make an abortive arm movement, so I snuggled up a little tighter, and continued talking.

"You like that warm, dripping stuff on your leg, don't you, stud, huh? Like a little girl slut on you lap, spread out for you, huh, don' ya'. How about a little more spread? Like that, too, don't you, like to see all that pretty pink stuff, stuff you can spread, shove a cock up into..."

Suiting action to words, I spread my legs wider, feeling Tye put his arm around me, coming in under my arm for more tit action, freeing up one hand. Hoping he'd put one hand on me before his cock went in.

He did! But not the way I expected. He shoved some fingers into me, massaging from the inside, but his thumb--warm and wet from my juice--stayed right on the clit button. Oh, Lordy, he had two of my three turn-on buttons under his expert fingers. He pushed his fingers in, then pulled them out with a little sucking sound, rocking them as he played with my erect clit, working in little circles. I nearly forgot how to talk, but tried anyway.

"Ooohhh! Right, do it. Play with it, thas' right. You want these legs in the air, don' you? You want them kicking and waving while I cum, huh, don' you. Here they go. Right, keep going, I'm cumming, cumming, cum...cum...cum...CUMCUMCUM...).

Eyes still closed, I collapsed back against Tye's chest, murmuring, "so good, so good."

Tye said, "I should think so."

He hadn't even entered me. And I just had to have his shaft in me, sometime real soon. I could feel it building up even now, that urge for cock for little miss 'Anything'.

He caressed me for a few minutes, then invited me to the party.

Huh?

The guy at the summer cottage next door (the one that Kathy collapsed the bed with) had invited Tye and me over to party with some of his friends. I wouldn't know anybody, but what the hell. But Tye was a puzzle. He didn't really like parties, even though I'd become 'Little Miss Anything' on the way to one. I asked about that, but all he did was grin that smile of his, so I know something was up. Probably something to do with his cock, too. Probably he wanted to sniff out some other piece of slut tail, too, the fuckin' stud.

"I'll show him," I thought, in a case of perfectly logical dispassionate feminine logic. You know--the kind where you think up the worst about someone, then assume that it's true, and then base your next set of negative assumptions on the previous set, just as if they were fact. It took me about 3« minutes to decide to flirt outrageously, and at the same time make him sorry he ever decided to fool around with that little bitch (whoever she was).

I had some time, so after the bath and the pretty-up, on went the super-tight cut-offs and the white vest, with the high- heeled black velvet pumps. With the super sheer, patterned body suit under it. The one that dipped 'way down at the back and front. The one that outlined my butt and legs so well. The one that, after the cut-offs and the vest came off, I could wear to bed... Or to the couch... Or to the back seat of the car... Or spread out on the rug... You get the picture.

To further get Tye's "goat", I hit the liquor supply, and carefully had a couple of good belts. So, by the time it was ready to go next door, I had a nice buzz on, and was dressed fit to kill (slowly, by delicious slippery friction, too). Tye, bless his little heart, hadn't the slightest idea what was going on in my little brain. Oh, the vengeance I was gonnna get, cause I just knew (no evidence needed) what he was thinking. After all, he was a man, wasn't he? Since I was a woman, I knew all about men, how they think, how they react when their women start to flirt, stray...

It was a pretty good gathering. You know how parties are, at first. Walk in the front door, get introduced all around, forget the names immediately, find a place for coats and wraps, get some eats and drinks, find people to talk to, gossip to, dance with. I came in kinda buzzed, and had a drink or two more, maybe a joint, too. Not sure. Anyway, we didn't drive (right next door), so who care?

Tye separated from me soon. Oh, well, anyway, he got separated from me, not sure how it happened, so I did get to talk and dance with other people. Some of those guys were good dancers, and i really didn't object when the dancing got real close, and the hands smoothed over waist, thigh, even buttocks. Couple of times, I was startled to find myself dancing with a really pretty girl, close and sexy. Got pulled into the kitchen and kissed thoroughly by one, with lots of touching and feeling. There wasn't a whole lot of comment even, beyond a couple of men telling us to "go for it".

Pretty good party, tell the truth. I looked for Tye, and found him talking with Kathy. Oh, OK, that's fine, I knew about her. She was just about falling out of her top anyway, which, for Kathy, was normal. Lordy, she had so much to fall! Meantime, I was having too much fun flirting, dancing, getting felt up. Someone was loosening the strings to my vest top, and I was pushing the hands away, but there were more hands un- fastening than I had trying, giggling, to do my self up again. So I was pretty easy about feeling the vest sorta peel itself off my shoulders and disappear. That left the sheer cat- suit, and the cut-offs. Turn-about fair play, I thought, weaving a little on my feet, as I unbuttoned a couple of blouses, pulled down a couple of zippers (and felt around inside), and generally made a sexy tease of myself. Just what I'd planned.

Someone'd put some non-stop porn videos on the TV sets around. I kept getting glances of things that I'd sure be nice to do with Tye...or someone, I thought, through my buzz. Sure was warm in here, too.

Now to get Tye to watch me being played with, and get him all worked up, while other men got what he wasn't getting.

But Tye was on the couch, with one arm around Kathy's waist, looking at the couple on the other end of the couch. I could see that his finger than thumb were playing with Kathy's nipple, cause it was large, and peeking over the top of her outfit. She looked nice, nice enough to eat (suddenly I wanted to taste her again).

By this time a lot of p«eople were looking at the couple at the end of the couch. The lights were dimmed, and we all crowded close. They didn't seem to care. He was in his 50's, it looked like, salt-and-pepper hair, good body, not a muscle man, but good looking. Wearing a white turtle-neck and slacks, and a girl, just now. She was young, couldn't have been more than 22, and more probably 18 or 19 ("I hate her," I thought), she had smooth light coffee-colored skin. Small, firm tits; black hair, long legs; wearing a white, off-the-shoulder pantsuit and open mesh skirt.

Utterly tangled up with the guy on the couch. One hand under his sweater, one in his zipper, stroking his erection. One of his hands on her butt, the other one feeling out a little tit through the pantsuit. Both of them making surging, hip- grinding, love-making motions. I glanced at Tye. He was staring hard at the couple making it right next to them. His other hand had pulled Kathy's boob completely out of her top, and another woman (never met her at all) was slowly lifting the matching one out of her top, too.

Oblivious to the hands that were stroking me, up between my thighs, over my barely covered boobettes, down my hair and arms, tugging at my cut-offs, massaging my slowly hardening nipples... I watched the couple on the couch, like nearly everyone else.

I watched as she pulled his cock out of his pants, sucked and tongued it delicately, and then looked around, over her shoulder. She said, "come on, people, help us out, I'm too busy here, y' know." And went back to her head work. Hands reached out and gently separated her from her boots, her skirt. Un- snapped the bottom of her body suit, working it up and over her head, hardly interrupting her rhythm of slurping and sucking at all. His slacks went the same way. Then, in a smooth motion, she reared up on him, pushed his hard cock into her, and started on an easy rhythm of fucking. It looked as if she could go on like that all night.

Of course, he couldn't. "No man can stand that sort of action from a tight young cunt," I thought. He started to move faster, faster, then stiffened, groaned, squeezed her tits, and bucked his hips while he filled her up with his sperm. Through all this, she kept up her movements, and motions, pointing and caressing herself, and making other party people caress her where she wanted it. Eventually, he got soft and slithered out.

And then, he turned her over on her knees, grasped her buttocks, pulled them--and her semen-drooling cut lips--apart, and stroked her fur, her clit. Another man, fully naked and erect, HUGE, cock jerking and twitching with his heartbeat, came up behind her, and pressed the cockhead into her dripping twat. Working his cock around her clit, too, he got it coated with slippery girl-stuff.

Oh, my, it was Tye, jamming his cock into a young afro- American girl. I watched in sort of shivery shock (and in awe, too: I regularly took that baseball bat into me, and loved it, every time?). the girl had her head up, tits stiff, arms straight, as my lover slowly and deliberately slid his rod into her, starting a deep fucking motion. Her own first lover, even though soft, kept on kissing her boobs and spreading her buttock opening wide. The slowly moving cock kept making a sticky sound going in, and a soft slurp-sound coming out.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Little Miss Anything Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 342 milliseconds