• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tipping the Room Service Boy

Tipping the Room Service Boy

Thank you to Kimberly for her idea and editing.

*

Isn't it amazing that while at work nothing can be going on, but then all of a sudden -- FLASH! Work comes out of nowhere and from all different directions like traffic coming into a roundabout from four roads and develops into an instant frenzy? In the hospitality business, that's a regular occurrence and havoc ensues as the frenzy expands exponentially.

Years ago, 9 years ago to be more precise, that was the case at the upscale Inn where I worked. It was my second job out of high school, a much better opportunity during a year I took off before heading off to college.

Just 19, I needed cash, and fast food wasn't the place to get it. After a bit of flipping burgers I secured a slot at the Inn, where the tips from the upscale visitors flowed oh so well. I split my time between parking cars and delivering room service depending on the day and the whim of my boss.

Not too mind challenging, but the tips were good and my bank account grew. Not too mundane, as every once in a while there was a new challenge or new opportunity to make a buck. But in retrospect the most memorable day was the one in which I was delivering room service.

The well secluded Inn, as mentioned, was upscale and had a main hotel but also had several small cottages. Those cottages were expensive, but beautiful. Each came with its own little garden, a cozy wood burning fireplace, an ample sitting room and all the amenities expected by the clientele.

It was a quiet part of the day, nearing 4 p.m., when Sarah, my boss, said a delivery run was needed to the Gaudet House in a couple minutes. She asked if I could stay past 4 -- my time to clock out -- as the guy on the next shift was going to be a couple minutes late. No problem on my part, because it had been a slow day, tips light, and I had no place to go anyway.

The Gaudet House was located at the far end of the courtyard from the hotel, and to keep out of the eyes of others we had a back breezeway that allowed us to stealth behind the cottages. Minimal lighting so at night it could be a challenge rolling down the cart but during daylight hours it wasn't a problem.

A couple minutes later I was smartly rolling down that breezeway with a couple of BLTs and a bottle of wine in tow. All I could think about was the potential for a double digit tip. Knocking on the door, there was a short wait as I heard rustling inside before an older gentleman opened the walnut door, gave me a once over, and directed me to a table near the fireplace across from where his wife sat in a comfortable chair.

The sixtyish guy was distinguished looking, and executive of some kind I'd bet, with a little bit of greying on the temples. The woman was quite attractive, maybe 45 years old but much younger than the man, legs crossed with a terrycloth robe covering her body. It was as if she'd recently showered, as her hair was pulled back and she was wearing ugly dark black glasses.

Pushing the moving table toward the table, I snuck a glance at the woman. While she was fully covered, the comfy white robe wasn't totally pulled together, and I swear I caught a glimpse of a red bra when she moved in the chair and I absolutely caught a good look at her lily white legs. She caught me looking, and just smiled. My look confirmed she was pretty, and the glasses and hair was just a façade.

The man asked that I move all the meal from one moving table to the firm one near the fireplace, and I made up the table and moved all the food. Finished, I looked at the man.

"Can you run and get us some ice," asked the man? "Oh, and a couple more logs for the fireplace."

Of course I could, and exited to run back to the main house for a bucket of frozen water. Along the way I captured three fireplace logs. That too just a couple minutes and soon I was back knocking at the door of the simple cottage. First dropping the logs near the fireplace I then sat the ice bucket near the wine, wondering who put ice in wine. But the customer was always right. So I simply did the task and stood there.

There was a silence in the room as we glanced from one to another.

"Are you expecting a tip?" asked the man.

A brief wait before I said, "No sir....I'll get out of your way now and allow you and your wife to enjoy the food." Of course I wanted to tell him I wanted a pack of twenties as my tip, but, well, the customer is always right and I'd say just about anything to keep away from a complaint.

The man stared at me, and I began pushing the table toward the doorway.

"Wait," said the woman with a slight slur in her soft voice. "Charles, sometimes you are not funny. Of course he deserves a tip. He's been wonderful."

The man began to reach for his wallet as the lady stood. I just remained still, not wanting to break the scene before me.

I heard some rustling to my side, and when I looked my eyes nearly popped out. The woman was slowly removing her terrycloth robe, almost in slow motion, left arm first, then the right and then dropping the robe almost sensuously to the floor.

That started the staring at her body. Do you blame me? My eyes were fixated on her red push up bra and frilly pink panties, the kind with lace along the top and a little bow in the front. Almost a pull me please to unveil bow! Damn.

"Now that's a tip," said the man, nodding at his wife while slipping a bill into my hand. I didn't acknowledge his action or the amount (which turned out later to be a $20). I just kept my eyes on the wonderful sight in front of me. His wife was beautiful, standing there with barely two wisps of clothing on. She reached a hand in front of her breasts as if to cover the bra, and demurely looked at the floor.

Soon she was stepping toward me.

"This boy has been so nice, he deserves an added tip," said the woman, hugging me and blowing into my ear as her hand played with the front of my trousers. "Damn, Charles, I think I deserve a tip as well, or maybe even the whole thing."

The innuendo was infectious. Her hand was playing with my cock, and the tip --- hell the whole thing --- was throbbing to her touch. At first I thought the guy might deck me, but once over that thought I decided to let things flow. That meant enjoying the dry hand job below while the woman nibbled my neck.

Soon she was slipping down to her knees, opening my zipper, fumbling with my boxers before finally pulling out my throbbing knob. Damn.

"Wow," said the woman. "He's hard as a rock Charles, he likes me, he really, really likes me."

The woman held my cock in her fingers, staring at it as I stared at her staring.

Charles, from behind me, asked if I'd ever had a blow job.

My mind swirled as the admitting words slowly came out.

"Yes sir, three times."

He wanted to know if three different girls had blown me, or just one.

I replied that two girls had blown me. I explained I'd gotten my first one, an awful one, and then a more recent set of dates got me two nice bj's in the car.

"What were their names?"

I didn't miss a beat. "George Ann was the first, and Melissa was the second. Melissa did it with me in the car twice."

He mentioned that he loved car sex, and that he'd fucked his wife in the back seat of the car at a local park just a week before. He then babbled something about the excitement, but I just stared at his near naked wife.

"Okay, boy. Meet my wife Amanda....I think she's going to suck your dick."

And she did. She looked so beautiful kneeling before me. I couldn't help but watch every movement she made down below.

The woman licked the tip of my cock from all directions. Her tongue was masterful, not allowing me into her mouth as she bathed my dick tip from side to side, front to back. I did everything I could to keep from thrusting into her mouth and allowing her to devour me. But given the situation, this was their show. I was a willing accomplice, but I wasn't controlling the action.

Soon Amanda was jerking my cock and licking the tip. "He's got a wonderful cock, Charles. It's a nice size, it's hard as a rock yet silky soft too."

"Why don't you suck it, then, Amanda. Suck his teenage dick."

She did. Oh, and she did, bobbing her head on my cock. She went slowly at first and then quicker as she devoted herself to pleasuring my throbbing meat. The feelings around my cock were amazing, and I couldn't help myself.

Amanda worked my cock with practiced art. She didn't just blow me, she made love to my dick. Alternating licks and sucks with a series of head bobbing and quiet holding of cock firmly in her mouth.

There was no stopping the wonderful sensations on my dick. I couldn't help myself, enjoying her wonderful mouth. I exploded sauce in her mouth like a young teen in the back seat of a car with the prom queen. And the explosion didn't detour the woman from working my dick, sucking and swallowing every drop of the load. Damn.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," were my only words, embarrassed at my quick explosion.

Charles just said the view was awesome, and he reminded Amanda to swallow all the scum down.

After calming down, Charles asked if it had been better than with George Ann and Melissa. I assured him it was awesome, my best ever, spectacular in fact. Amanda said I said the most wonderful things.

"But I don't know if I satisfied him," said the smiling woman, licking her lips. "His dick is still hard."

Well, I wasn't hard, but I was firm if you know what I mean. Hell, she had sucked me off and I'd cum, but the whole scene was so very hot and looking at her on her knees in front of me was so very erotic.

"I think one good turn deserves another," said the woman, rising off her knees and slipping up onto the table, moving the food to the side. Charles moved it back onto the moving table as Amanda lie back on the table, spreading her legs.

The opening was there, so I slipped down the frilly pink panties with the bow in the middle, bringing into view a neatly trimmed bush. I slipped them off one leg, but left them dangling near her other foot as I had other things on my lips. Licking my lips, I dove in.

While I hadn't had experience in licking pussy, I knew from videos the basic idea. Move the tongue all over, finger when appropriate, and when moans were evoked do more of whatever one was doing to get those moans in the first place. Amanda liked what I was doing, complimenting me on my mouth actions. Directing me around her slit, letting me know what was good and what was great.

Her snatch was soaking wet, amazingly wet that is, as she coated my face with her wetness. I moved my head around, and I believe she liked when my nose was slipping up and down her trimmed but still hairy twat.

I heard rustling behind me and with a quick glance saw that Charles was whacking off watching my mouth action. His dick, which didn't appear to be as large as mine, was engulfed in his hand and his eyes were focused on the action in front of him.

Soon Amanda's breathing became jerky, as she let herself go to my ministrations. I must have been doing it right because she was oohing and moaning while I worked her slit. "Damn, that's hot, keep going, keep going, you got it. YES, YES, YES. I'm coming you bastard, oh YES."

Keeping to task, I kept licking until she moved my head away from her core. "That was awesome, that was so hot, and you have to fuck me now."

I heard her demand, but expected her husband to shoo me from the room or something worse. But he nodded his head and uttered, "Have at it, boy. Fuck her good."

I immediately stood, moved her legs a little more apart, and slipped my dick up and down her luscious wet slit. I admit, I was calling an audible here, as I'd never fucked before. Never. But I'd seen pictures, and she was moaning as I rubbed my dick up and down.

"Fuck me," the lovely Amanda demanded. "Give me your cock."

A guy has got to do what a guy has to do. I powered my cock into her snatch as far as I could, holding it there and savoring the warmth. She started moving, and so did I, as soon we were rutting like dogs in a field. Damn the sensations were nothing like those from her mouth. I mean, so very, very different. I, virgin no more, loved the feel, the tightness, the wetness and the movement.

It was heaven on earth. Unbelievable sensations coated my cock like nothing I'd felt before. Surely not with my own hand, and not like Melissa when she'd stroked me over my underwear. This was wonderful and I loved the movement inside the woman was amazing. Words really can't describe, only that my cock was ready to explode.

"STOP," ordered Charles, pushing me away from his wife.

I couldn't believe it, but what could I do? He bellied up to her pussy and slipped into his wife's snatch. He banged the woman for a minute or two with his little dick, holding her ass cheeks and manipulating the action. Soon he announced to all present that he was going to cum. No kidding, he was banging the woman with wanton abandon.

Charles groaned, letting lose a volley of cum into his wife who took it like a trooper. Clearly I had warmed her up, as she shuddered with his movements and came for the second time.

The man collapsed on top of her, as he remained completely still in her. She kept her midsection moving, enjoying the sensation.

"Charles," she said after a couple minutes. "Could you move to the chair? You are kind of dead weight."

The man pushed off the table, away from his wife, smiled at me and sat down.

"Now," said the woman, looking at me, "where were we? I think we were working on your tip."

Oh my goodness. She wanted to fuck me after having just fucked her husband. I had a fleeting thought of sloppy seconds, and that just spurred me on and drew me toward the prone woman on the table whose legs were spread wide.

Back in the action, I slipped my dick inside, noticing some cum on her nether lips. The road was slippery and sticky as well. The combination of the naughty nature of our coupling, the performing in front of her husband, and the superlative seconds made me throb and refused to allow me to do much more than thrust in and out of her snatch.

Fucking the woman was amazing. The feelings were stunningly intense. I want to say I really took a long time banging her but if it were four minutes I'd probably be overstated. We moved in tandem, humping each other in a lovely fuck. She moaned and I groaned, while we could hear Charles in the background egging us on.

"Fuck her hard, fuck my dirty wife, fuck her good," Charles moaned from behind. "Fuck that twat."

Soon my seed was being added to her husband's seed as I came inside his lovely wife. I think she came again, but quite frankly I was only thinking about myself. I buried my dick in her hole and enjoyed all the pussy sensations of a well-traveled snatch. This girl knew what she was doing!

After I came Amanda held my ass cheeks, holding me inside her pussy until my dick slipped out on its own. I swear she sounded disappointed when I slipped out of her hot, wet pussy.

For the first time, she pulled me close and kissed me. "Thank you," was all she said.

Soon she was back on her knees, cleaning my cock. Damn, the woman was so damn hot.

There was some nervous quiet before Charles cleared his throat. He'd dialed the phone. "Yes, Room Service. Your boy will be a little late, he's been helping us in the room. My wife dropped something and he's been great.....yes, he's wonderful."

Charles turned toward me. "You better get dressed and get out of here," said the man. "I think your boss is expecting you."

Making myself presentable, I started toward his wife, but she put her hand up and said, "Don't. Don't ruin this."

The customer is always right! I left, but as I reached the doorway I looked back. Charles was willingly between his wife's legs, licking her sloppy slit that had been filled with two loads of cum. She smiled at me, mouthed a goodbye as she reached both hands around her husband's head and held him close to her cum-filled pussy.

Leaving them to their own activities, I quietly closed the door and made my way to clock out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tipping the Room Service Boy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 943 milliseconds