• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Montreal with Love

From Montreal with Love

Day's end, and Charlotte Lucien-Malvern finally comes home. As the manager of the downtown branch of the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, it was her duty to be the last person exiting the office. Striding through the streets of Ottawa, Ontario, on a cold November afternoon, it was easy for her to let her mind wander.

Sometimes she found herself thinking about the past, about her old clan back in the City of Montreal, Quebec. It had been nearly twenty years since she laid eyes on them, yet the wounds still felt fresh. You're dead to me if you decide to stay with this nigger, her father, Jerome Lucien, told her, spitting on the floor of the family room for emphasis. Dad I love him, a younger Charlotte had said with conviction, much to her father's dismay.

Charlotte looked to her mother, Genevieve Vesper-Lucien for support, but the Lucien family matriarch stood beside her husband, her cold gaze lingering on her daughter pitilessly. Mom help me please, charlotte said. You made your choice when you decided to be with him and you are dead to us, Genevieve said, laying her hand on her husband's arm. So it's team effort, Charlotte said, feeling her shoulders sag with disappointment. What did you expect? her mother asked. I expected my parents to support me because they love me, Charlotte said, her voice breaking. For a long moment, no one said anything...

Get out of my house, came her father's stone-cold reply to Charlotte's unasked question. Without another word, Charlotte Lucien walked out of the two-story house in southwest Montreal where she grew up. Steadily she walked to the street corner, and hailed a cab. Just drive, she told the stocky, older middle-eastern man in the driver's seat. The older man looked at her with sympathy. Rough day miss? he asked, a worried smile on his face. I've had a rough life, Charlotte replied. Stifling the tears she felt were coming, she told him of her destination. The University of Montreal campus, where Saul Malvern awaited her.

Finally she made her way to his dorm, and stood, frozen, in front of his door. After three knocks he came, and upon seeing her like this, he ushered her instead. Ma Cherie are you okay? Saul Malvern asked. Not really, Charlotte replied. Gently Saul put his arms around her and hugged her. Tell me all about it, he said. A few moments later, sitting on the living room couch, Charlotte Lucien did just that. What a son of a bitch, Saul muttered under his breath, as charlotte told him about her father's reaction when she revealed to him that she wouldn't end her relationship with her black boyfriend.

I can't believe they're so bigoted, Charlotte said, quietly sobbing on Saul's shoulder. Gently he raked his fingers through her long blonde hair. We'll get through this my love, he said. Cupping Charlotte's beautiful face in his hands, he gently kissed her on the lips. Charlotte wrapped her arms around Saul and kissed him full and deep. Nothing's going to happen to you babe I swear it, he told her, hugging her tightly when they finally came up for air. Promise? Charlotte asked, through tear-stained eyes. On my life I swear it, Saul said. Charlotte looked at him, smiled briefly and then her expression darkened. Don't make promises you can't keep, she said. Suddenly rising to her feet, she strode toward the door.

Saul got up, and put his hand on the door, halting Charlotte's exit. My family doesn't want me anymore and the day you grow tired of me I'll be completely alone, Charlotte said. Cherie I could never tire of you, Saul said. For a tense moment, they stood there, silently staring at each other. I bet you say that to all the white chicks you bring here, Charlotte said, glaring at the portrait of African-American actor Jim Brown and Italian actress Lucia Paluzzi on Saul's living room wall. What if I said you're not like the others? Saul said, emotion rising in his voice.

Looking at him dubiously, Charlotte crossed her arms. Charlotte I've loved you from the moment I saw you in our intro to business class at U of M, Saul said. Shrugging, he smiled as he reminded her of how he tripped and nearly fell while gawking at her as he made his way down the classroom steps on that first day. You were mesmerized, Charlotte said, grinning in spite of herself. Six-foot blondes have that effect on me, Saul smiled, gently stroking her chin. If you cheat on me or dump me I'll get your balls, Charlotte said with that fearless smile he'd come to know and love. You got it, Saul replied without hesitation. Then he kissed her. Taking her hand, he led her to the bedroom...

That night, Saul Malvern and Charlotte Lucien made passionate love, like never before. Laying his sweetheart on the bed, Saul drank in her golden beauty. Six-foot-tall, busty, heavyset, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, she had everything he could ever want in a woman and then some. Gently he kissed her lips, then caressed her breasts. Go slow, Charlotte said. You got it mama, Saul smiled, as he sucked on her tits, flicking his tongue over the areolas. He kissed a path from her breasts to her belly, and finally spread those thick, sexy thighs of hers wide open. Without hesitation he fastened his lips to her hairy pussy, and began licking that mound like there was no tomorrow. You taste wonderful babe, Saul told Charlotte, as he flicked his tongue over her clitoris while thrusting his agile fingers into her cunt. Shut up and eat me, Charlotte replied in a throaty, sexy voice. You got it mama, Saul said. And he definitely didn't need to be told twice...

After eating Charlotte's sweet pussy, Saul made love to her roughly, passionately and tenderly, in all the ways she liked it. At times she straddled him, and he put his hands on her hips as he thrust his hard member into her wet, eager pussy. Other times he took her on all fours, spanking her wide, round ass and pulling on her long blonde hair as he fucked her. The lady had many different desires, many different styles of lovemaking, and he struggled to satisfy them all. After making love for hours on end, the two of them lay, exhausted, on dirty sheets. That was awesome, Saul said, breathlessly. I hope you're ready for round two, Charlotte said, kissing him on the lips and stroking his member. Woman you are trying to kill me, Saul mock-protested as she climbed on top of him...

They didn't know it at the time, of course, but the seeds of their future were planted, quite literally, that night. For their twins, Arthur and Samantha, were conceived that very night. In the days and weeks that followed, Saul Malvern, born and raised in Bethel Town, Jamaica, and Charlotte Lucien of Montreal, Quebec, began their lives together. They moved out of the dormitories and into an off-campus apartment. The following fall, Charlotte graduated from the University of Montreal with her bachelor's degree in business administration and Saul Malvern got his bachelor's degree in accounting. The couple put their studies on hold to raise a family after their twin were born, but they would eventually return to U of M for their Masters.

As Charlotte Lucien-Malvern walked up the steps of the Barrhaven townhouse where the Lucien-Malvern clan resided, she nearly fell as the door flew open. Mom! came a cheerful voice. Her son Arthur Malvern, already six feet two inches tall, athletic and muscular, caught her arm, preventing her from falling. Charlotte slowly let out her breath as her son gave her a hug. Hello mister hurricane, she said, then peered past him to look at her husband, Saul Malvern, who sat at the kitchen table reading a copy of the Journal De Montreal.

Hey mama, he said cheerfully, with the same boyish charm with which he swept her off her feet almost two decades ago. Rising to his feet, Saul walked up to his wife and kissed her forehead. Happy birthday sweetie, he said. Glad you didn't forget, Charlotte grinned, rubbing his balding head. Sniffing the air, she noted that something smelled good. I ordered Shawarma, Saul grinned. As the two of them exchanged another kiss, a voice from down the hall interrupted them. Would you two get a room? came a voice.

Their daughter Samantha, of course. Short and round, and somewhat darker-skinned than her caramel-toned brother, Samantha Malvern smiled at her mom. Like her father Saul, she would never be more than five-foot-eight. Mama I brought you this, Samantha said, handing her mother the bottle of South African Shiraz she recently purchased at the local LCBO. Thank you Sammy you're my angel, Charlotte said, and hugged her daughter.

Can we eat now? Arthur asked hopefully. After I say Grace, his father chided him. Not fair that he eats so much and never gets fat, Samantha grumbled, rubbing her round belly. Arthur pinched his twin sister's shoulder, laughed as she batted his hand away and grabbed his seat next to his father. Haters always got to hate, he laughed, shrugging his massive shoulders. Leave your sister alone, Charlotte said, grinning. Saul looked at his wife and brats, smiled and asked them to bow their heads in prayer. Our father who art in heaven, he began...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Montreal with Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds