• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Gift From His Father Ch. 13

A Gift From His Father Ch. 13

123

"Oh my God, you're early John," Cindy cried standing quickly attempting to straighten up and to fix her clothes, her pussy leaking cum down her leg. Turning to Mark she barked. "I thought you locked the door."

"I did lock the door," Mark said as he pulled up his pants stuffing his now sensitive wilting cock into his pants.

"I am sorry, the door was unlocked." John said, "Other than being a little surprised at seeing you two together, it's no big deal, for me any way. Why don't you two get cleaned up and I will occupy myself by talking to the sales clerks. Better yet, how about I go and get us all a cup of coffee from the 'Cup of Joe'. How do you like your coffee, Cindy? Mark I know you like yours with plenty of sugar and cream, right?"

"Yeah, John, that would be great," Mark said looking at Cindy. She was still adjusting her clothes and remained a bright crimson.

"Two sugars, no cream," she said. She was blushing terribly, not pleased that her business partner saw that her meeting preparation was bending over her desk getting fucked doggy style by her bookkeeper.

John slipped out the office and headed for the front of the store. He thought he'd get one of the clerks to help him, and he'd buy them all coffee as well. But as he left, John implanted a command in both their minds that they were still too horny to quit now and they had time for one more go at each other, but they needed to shed all their clothing.

John chatted with Janice Knight one of the sales clerks about how good business had been and how hard they had all been were working as they walked to the coffee shop. That made John think that the entire staff deserved a bonus, he'd talk to Mark and Cindy about how much it should be. He probably would pay it out of his personal account. Janice was a nice young woman, graduating from his high school this year, class of 2014. They hadn't known each other although they had attended the same school and he didn't let on that they were about the same age.

When they returned to the store a few customers had arrived and were looking at clothing and asking questions. Janice took her coffee and one for her associate and went to help. John was carrying the remaining three coffees; he knocked on the door before opening it and went inside. He wasn't surprised to find Mark and Cindy at it again. This time Mark on his back and Cindy riding him bronco style, her smallish tits bouncing back and forth as she rode Mark. John made sure they remained focused on each other and not noticing his return.

Setting the coffee down, John watched the two lovers a few more moments. He felt energized by the power that flow into his body through the ring by their release of sexual energy. It felt good. John decided that Cindy deserved more, so he mentally stimulated her clit and heightened the nerve endings in all her erogenous areas; this was going to have a massive orgasm. She was making a lot more noise as her pleasure tripled. John sound proofed the room; no one outside could hear them. Cindy was really riding Mark now; like a wild woman. John suppressed Mark's trigger, he wouldn't come until after Cindy had. A few minutes more Cindy was screeching at the top of her lungs, and then Mark came with a loud roar. Sweaty and tired the collapsed onto each other, panting.

John allowed them to notice his presence and played innocent.

"Ah, so you didn't really want the coffee?"

It was as though Cindy had just awakened and realized that they were caught again. She couldn't explain it. She knew she had better self control than this. Yet she couldn't keep her hands or her pussy off this young kid. She shrugged; she was way too tired now to be concerned that John was now gazing freely at her naked body with Mark's young cock still in her pussy. It kind of excited her. She had gone so long without any real sexual release, except for what she got from her growing number of intimate toys.

It was by accident that she and Mark had gotten together in the first place. It was late one night while they were going over the books; she complimented Mark on his brilliant idea of incorporating, which would allow them to avoid a variety of taxes, and she could be paid a small, interest-free wage, claim expenses, and reduce her income taxes. She was so excited at the news she hugged Mark and pecked him on the cheek. He hugged back and the pecks turned into a real kiss. The kiss became kisses and they became more passionate. Before she could catch herself they were tearing each other's clothes off. That was several days ago, and it was still very fresh in Cindy's mind.

Mark still lying beneath Cindy, who seemed to be lost in thought, kind of shrugged too, he was pinned and Cindy seemed to be massaging him keeping him hard. But clearing his throat said. "No, the coffee is just what I need to clear my head. Thanks, John."

Not being able to resist the humor, John asked. "Which head Mark?"

They chuckled together and that kind of brought Cindy out of her contemplation. She leaned back using her hands to support herself and looked at Mark and then John. She scooted back and forth causing Mark to sigh as she nestled his cock deeper into her pussy, bouncing her small breast and her pink rock hard nipples. She wasn't yet satisfied, John realized as he read her thoughts. He considered making it a threesome, but decided that the two of them needed some time away from the store, Cindy in particular, so he told them to take the rest of the day off and check into the Hyatt. He would make all the arrangements and he would see them tomorrow.

Cindy reluctantly climbed off Mark's still hard cock as John slipped out the door to watch the customers and the sales clerks work. Ten minutes later, Mark and Cindy emerged still sipping their coffees and left the store. Cindy wanted to give John a heads up on what to expect and who would be stopping by, but decided not to, as it would probably cause him to change his mind and she would lose her day off.

Another sales clerk came in at 11AM, Lisa Wong, she would be the closing clerk, John learned as he did a soft probe of her mind. She was Chinese-American and although petite she was very well proportioned. John did a quick check with his x-ray eyes as she stowed her personal belongings and punched the clock. First he watched as her outer garments seem to fade so that she appeared to be clad in only her bra and panties. They were a matching set of push up padded bra and lace sexy panties. Admiring the fit, John couldn't wait to see what was underneath and they too faded leaving him to gaze on the now naked sales clerk. He tried not to stare, not wanting to freak her out, as she moved about the store. Reading her thoughts, he learned that he was making her a little self conscious; he was in a sense her boss, being part owner. He learned too, that she was under age, only just having turned seventeen last month. That was a dirty trick to play on a guy, he thought. You could have wild crazy teenage sex with a girl in your class, but if you turn 18 before her, then you have to stop because she's under age and it could be considered rape. So, despite those lush young tits bouncing before is eyes and the neatly trimmed bush, John let his thoughts fade and soon the sales clerk was fully clothed again working with customers and putting away garments.

The mall was beginning to get busy, so John thought he'd take his x-ray eyes outside the store and do a little more "girl watching" as only he could. He positioned himself in front of the store and looking towards the entrance. When he saw a brunette woman he thought looked interesting he'd slowly peeled away her clothing.

.........................................................

Eddie Woods had to be the luckiest man in Mountain View California, to have come home to find two, not one, but two beautiful naked women playing with each other in his living room and inviting him to join in was an incredible stroke of luck, her thought. He didn't know where his wife Rachel was, but it would be worth any consequence to live this male fantasy if only for a few minutes.

"Not one to be the one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but this is my house. I am not sure who you two are but, yeah, I am willing to play some." Eddie said salivating as he began pulling off his clothes.

Rachel was about to answer, when Candace reached up and pulled the silly blonde face back down where it would do the most good. Knowing what was expected, Rachel went back to working on the pussy in front of her.

"Hey there Eddie," Candace said in a measured voice, Rachel was getting very good at finding all the right places and it was becoming difficult to concentrate. "I'm Candace and this is my friend Bambi. Rachel had to go back to the hospital, but she asked that we make ourselves comfortable. I don't think we could get any more comfortable unless you join us. Ooohh." She cooed as Rachel pulled on her nether lips and circled her clit with her talented tongue.

No one would have ever accused Eddie of being handsome. He was overweight, balding and had a small dick, but it was hard and Candace hoped that he knew how to use it. Then she remembered that Rachel saying that he was a lousy lover, but maybe she could change that.

She instructed him to come and suck her tits. He didn't have to be asked twice. Before she could make room for him on the couch he was on top of her mauling her tits. She wasted no more time with him and allowed her mind controlling milk to flow into his mouth.

"Hmm, what is this? You have milk, mmmmm yummy," he said and went back to nursing.

Candace was quickly reaching her limit, Rachel had once again found her G-spot and she was again on the edge of what appeared to be a good series of climaxes. She tried to hold out for several more minutes, but with Eddie sucking on her ultra sensitive tits she was soon overcome and she came hard almost smothering poor Rachel trapped between her thighs while Eddie continued to drink the delicious milk, now from the opposite tit.

She reluctantly released and pushed Rachel away giving her a look that told the dimwitted woman to be silent and stay put. She was now able to concentrate on Eddie.

"Hmmm. Baby that was nice, but I need you to stop now." She told Eddie as he obediently stopped and sat back almost in the same way that Rachel was kneeling on the floor, waiting for the next command.

"Eddie, I am told that you are pretty lousy lay, is that right?"

"I have been told that by my wife," Eddie confessed without shame or emotion.

"Why do you think that is so?"

"I think that I just lose interest after I get what I want." He replied again with no emotion.

"Well, I think that the answer is simple, Eddie, you'll just have to wait until your partner(s) are satisfied before you get off. You will not remember me saying this Eddie, but you can't come until your partners come at least once. Oh and Eddie, you love eating pussy, especially mine. This fact will dawn on you slowly."

Eddie was indeed in a trance; Candace had seen it before and knew the man was concentrating on her commands waiting for permission to execute them.

"Bambi, why don't you come over here and see if you can make Eddie's little cock and bigger and harder." Rachel knew Candace was referring to her, but didn't understand why she was calling her Bambi. Maybe that was her name, she thought, but how could she have forgotten that? But she said she that she could suck cock and that was music to her ears. The bimbo easily wrapped her hand around Eddie's cock and stuffed the head into her mouth pumping the shaft with her other hand. This was something she had only done with Eddie once, it was their wedding night, Rachel was excited to please her man and it didn't take Eddie long to cum, and after that he was done for the night. The bimbo continued to work Eddie's cock and was surprised that he indeed got a little bigger and that hadn't cum yet. She watched her hand stroke him in and out of her big pillow lips, at one point she found herself inspecting her manicure, until she remembered she wanted to taste some cum. "Why wasn't Eddie coming," she thought.

Eddie was as hard as he'd ever been in his life and he was ready to shoot but he didn't. He couldn't and he knew he had to wait. The broad with huge tits was jerking him good and her mouth felt so good, but he had to make sure they both came first. Why he didn't understand, but he knew that she wouldn't come unless he did something for her. Without really thinking Eddie swung around so that he could put his face between Bambi's the shapely legs. For a moment, they looked familiar; he thought of Rachel then quickly dismissed the notion. If his wife was half as hot as this Bambi, he might consider eating her out once and a while.

He had only tried it once and wouldn't ever try it again. Rachel's cunt smelled like urine and tasted weird. He didn't like one bit. But there was something about this Bambi, and with his face in her pussy, he wasn't sure if he had been wrong waiting so long to try it again. Bambi didn't have much hair on her cunt, just a small strip of closely cropped hair, but she reeked of sex and for some reason that was a turn on for Eddie.

Rachel was about as hot as she could be, her pussy was literally dripping. Eddie found her scent was familiar and intoxicating. This forbidden sex had Eddie growing more amorous and somehow he grew harder still. He didn't quite understand it, but he felt compelled to taste the wet pussy only inches from his mouth. Bambi was still sucking his cock, so tentatively he extended his tongue and picked off a drop nectar hanging from the bottom of her labia just as it was about to fall off.

He was surprised that it didn't taste as bad as he thought it would and went back for a second drop. Although he tried to place the taste he couldn't, but he was now craving more. "Hey Mikey he likes it." He had to have more. It was a bit tart and tangy he realized as he mashed his face into Bambi's pussy trying to tongue out as much of the tasty syrup he could.

Caught off guard with Eddie's mouth enthusiastically licking her pussy, Rachel came in surprising spurts spraying Eddie with even more of her juices. It wasn't huge, it seemed to come out of nowhere, and would have satisfied the old Rachel, but she was Bambi or the new Rachel nevertheless she wanted more. She continued sucking Eddie's, but was confused. Was she Bambi or Rachel? She tried to think. Eddie was eating her pussy and she loved it, but Eddie never ate pussy. He thought it was disgusting and tasted awful. She shivered as he accidently found her clit, and she was ready to come again. But Eddie never was able to make her come, not even once. She would fake it so he wouldn't feel bad, when they were newlyweds. Later she just gave up on enjoying sex with Eddie and just let him do his business and then go to sleep. It was getting hard to concentrate, again, whose cock was she sucking and when was she gonna get some delicious come?

Quickly pulling the cock from her mouth, she screamed, "Oh! Oh my. Ohhhh Mmmmmyyyyy Gaaaaddddd!" The bimbo grabbed Eddie's head and held it in place as she rubbed her pussy up and down his face from his nose to his chin and continued to shriek.

Eddie couldn't drink fast enough. He loved the taste of this woman, her juices were incredible. As they began to flow more rapidly he drank from Bambi's cunt like an alcoholic who'd just fallen off the wagon. He loved this, why hadn't he done this before? If Rachel's pussy tasted this good maybe he would have, he thought.

Candace leaded back gentle rubbing her clit as she watched the two go at it. Eddie was now addicted to pussy and would do almost anything to get more. He didn't recognize his wife and maybe she could use that later, after all he'd believe anything she told him now, so would Rachel for that matter.

As Rachel began to calm down, and Eddie had his fill, Candace was ready to see if she could train Eddie to use his little cock to satisfy her. It was kind of small. She thought. Perhaps she should consider letting him fuck her ass. Thanks to John, she now enjoyed anal sex and Eddie's cock was just the right size and if he was good she'd even let him come.

Eddie sat up in a daze; his face was completely covered in Rachel's juices. Candace shifted her position on the bed and brought her beautiful ass in range. "Bambi, lube up Eddie's cock for me. Make sure it is nice and slippery I have a nice tight place where I think he'd really like to put it." Rachel did what she was told, still wondering if she was ever gonna get any cum, she used her ample juices to make Eddie's still hard cock nice and slick. She held it in place as Candace backed up and guided it in as Eddie leaned forward on his knees and pushed his cock in to her ass.

Candace gave out a heavy sigh, she was right his tiny cock would never have satisfied her stretched pussy, but her ass was nearly virgin territory and Eddie was the perfect size. Leaning over her shoulder, she told Eddie to be a good boy and fucked her ass good she might let him come when she was done. This seemed to encourage Eddie he grabbed Candace with both hands and began pumping into her with new intensity.

"Bambi," Candice called Rachel. Get your pussy over here, and put your tongue where it belongs." Rachel perked up and slid herself under Candace so that her tongue was again licking Candace's pussy, occasionally catching Eddie as he stroked in and out of Candace. Reaching forward Candace played with the bimbo's huge tits while she licked and sucked her wet cunt. Between Rachel and Eddie's ministrations it didn't take long for Candace to reach her first climax, she fought it, knowing that it would be stronger if she resisted. But soon it became impossible and she cried out and told Eddie to come.

Finally able to come Eddie was amazed at how strong his climax was as he grunted and growled releasing ribbon after ribbon of his cum deep into Candace's bowls.

Exhausted he collapsed on the bed. Rachel still was looking for his come, but he was empty, his small cock quickly shrinking. She was about to complain when she saw Candace's ass leaking the precious fluids. Without asking Rachel spread Candace's cheeks and speared he tongue into her ass to get the dear cream she longed for. Candace smiled as she rested on her arms while Rachel cleaned her ass; Rachel's training was almost complete. Her thoughts were interrupted by loud snoring noise made by the exhausted former lousy lover Eddie Woods. He wasn't too bad, he'll need a lot of work, but he's got possibilities, she thought.

..............................................

Enjoying his idle time "girl watching" in the mall as only he can, John realized that he would never tire of the endless variety of women. When he saw women that interested him he would lightly probe their minds to learn about them as he slowly undressed them using his unique sight he referred to as x-ray vision. Often he'd slow them down and turn them around so that he could see everything there was to see. That was simple enough to do; something from one of the store window would catch their eye. It was easy as they all stopped and gazed longingly in at the Kay Jewelers windows.

The many young mothers were in the mall today, pushing strollers or carrying their babies. As he lightly probed their minds John was surprised how many were afraid that they'd never be able to lose the extra weight they gained during their pregnancies, several has all but given up on ever reclaim their former figures. John pushed into the minds of these women the determination to exercise regularly and eat right. He also altered their bodies respond quickly to the slightest effort to tone and shape their muscles. One woman was concerned about the huge surgical scare from her "C Section" and worried that her husband would no longer find her attractive. So John encouraged the scar to completely heal and disappear except for a faint thin line as the only remaining proof.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Gift From His Father Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds