• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Pet Wolf Ch. 03

The Pet Wolf Ch. 03

12

Authors note: Ok so the first two chapters were shorter than I intended but that's because on my writing medium they looked long. I apologize for that shortness. From here on out I hope the lengths are to everyone's standards  Sorry for the wait. Life has been crazy. Quit my job, etc. I want to say thank you to everyone for your votes and comments. Those things have made me want to really proof read and double-check. So I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 3

I slept quite comfortably. The plush carpet at the foot of Riley's bed was just amazing. She had tried to get me up in the bed, but I wasn't sure I would be able to fight the temptation. I was stretching lazily and I looked towards her clock. 5:30 A.M. Yes! Surely she wouldn't be up yet and I could make my escape.

"Good morning Ba'cho!" she said from her doorway.

I jumped instinctively away being caught off guard.

"Not a morning perso...er wolf are you," she giggled. Riley walked past me placing one of her health drinks on the night stand and pulled off her negligee.

I felt my throat go dry. Damn and praise this woman at the same time! She was gonna drive me crazy getting naked all the time. I whined low as I watched her move around gathering her clothes for the day. Even with her tousled bed head, she just oozed grace. Every delicate step looked as if she floated over the carpet. The movement of her sleek body would be enough to drive a man insane with clothes on!

Finally the torture was ended as she pulled on sensible khakis and a white polo shirt. Then it hit me. She didn't put on a bra or panties! Oh moon, save me! She walked over and began to pet me. "I have some food for you in the kitchen boy. So come on! Race ya!" she shouted.

Her playfulness caught me off guard for a moment and suddenly my competiveness kicked in. I bolted out of the room and barreled into her knocking her over me. My paws slid on the tile floor in the kitchen and I slid into the fridge with a thud. That's when I realized what had happened. My heart dropped as I scrambled trying to get footing on the tile floor to find her.

Riley was laughing hard. Her face tinged with pink and the tiniest tears coming from her eyes. She was lying on her side rubbing her butt. Still laughing she said, "Ba'cho! You bad boy! Well here you go." She stood up and grabbed a bowel off the counter.

A whole bowel of breakfast sausage. My stomach growled as I shoved my face into the bowl. Shit! It's hot! I tried to eat and keep my mouth open at the same time.

The result? Drool and breakfast sausage all over the floor. Her reaction? Boisterous laughter.

I ignored her laughter and continued my assault on the sausage. It was the perfect breakfast for me. The subtle spiciness and rich meatiness took me back in time to my teenage years. A time when a simple meal was all I desired. As I neared the bottom of the bowel, I realized Riley hadn't said anything.

I looked up and saw her smiling down at me; a crooked smile that radiated comfort to me. Her eyes twinkled as she watched me eat. I watched as she slowly and lazily brought her coffee cup to her thin pink lips. Soundless perfection, in the way she drank. It was like watching a romantic commercial, if there is such a thing, for coffee.

Riley sighed contentedly, "There you go staring at me again. I guess it's just you slowly building trust. Though, today will be the real test. Come on boy follow me."

I swallowed the last bite and followed after her. Why did she have to have such a saucy walk? I was completely mesmerized by the gentle seductive sway of her hips. Before I knew it I was outside in her backyard. I blinked and quickly looked to my left and right.

"I hope this is to your liking Ba'cho. Sadly though, I don't have a doggy door for you. So...looks like you're spending the day out here. I have to go to work now so you be good boy and don't make too much noise and scare the neighbors," she finished with another of her sweet giggles.

Trapped again. This time outdoors with the sunrise coming quickly. What to do? I quickly stalked around the yard sniffing and gaining my bearings. The smells of clean grass, various bugs, and the morning dew filled my nose. I must be pretty far from the side of the city I live.

Then my heart stopped as I heard her drive off and an emotion hit that I was unprepared for. The thought of leaving her...it made my heart ache. As hard as I would try to dismiss it, I couldn't. I...lo...no. I won't say that.

I let a deep sigh out of my wolfen mouth as I tried hard to think of the most rational solution. I liked her. That I could admit. But dating as a wolf, well that had its downsides. I would need to meet her as a man, not as her pet. Think damn you. Wait a sec. The back door!! Maybe she left it unlocked. But if I change back I won't be able to change to a wolf without the moon. A neighbor could freak out seeing a large naked man just chilling in the backyard.

I did the only thing I could. I walked over to the back door still as a wolf and stared at it. I thought to myself, "Ok door. I know how to open you. I WILL open you." Good inner pep talk never hurt. Then I began my attempts. I balanced precariously and pawed at the door. Thank the moon! I didn't get the door open but the knob appeared to be unlocked. I looked around several times and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and exhaled as I made the change back to man.

I stood and with a grin turned the door knob and promptly ran into the door. Shit! There must be a top lock. I fought down the panic as I wiggled the door knob and jerked back and forth on it. No luck. I clumsily tried to hide myself in her bushes as I tried window after window when finally...one started sliding open.

I breathed a sigh of relief and pushed it the remaining way. I found myself in her bathroom. As my plan started formulating I found myself using the shower and relieving myself and casually walking out. I felt oddly comfortable walking around her house admiring various pictures and other decorations. Her parents looked like such a friendly old couple. One day I'll meet them. I hope.

I found myself in her bedroom and threw myself on the bed. If I thought the carpet was plush and enjoyable, then this bed was ecstasy. Firm in all the right places with an almost embracing feel of plushness. I jumped off the bed and began to look in her closet. I found some big sweat pants. As a thought came into my mind, I simply pushed it aside as I pulled the sweat pants on. I made a mental note about how I had found them so as to replace them later. Then I put my plan into action. I looked for her house phone and dialed the old memorized number. I leaned against the wall listening to the ringing and then smiled when the line picked up.

"Hello? May I ask who this is?" asked the voice.

"Mom! It's me, Cal," I answered

"Oh son! It's been so long since I've seen or heard from you. What you been up to troublemaker?" my mother asked chuckling.

I smiled devilishly, "Well funny you put it that way. I'm actually calling because I need some help."

My mother groaned loudly and spoke, "Have you been arrested? Oh please just tell me you're short your month's rent for some reason."

Still smiling I responded, "Actually mom...it has to do with a woman." I finished with a chuckle.

"OH MY GOD! Who is she? What's her name? When do I meet her?" she babbled

"Well I think technically speaking you're gonna meet her before me..." I trailed off into a sigh.

"...Huh? Speak sense son. If you're calling me about a girl how am I going to meet her first?" she quizzed me.

I thought long and hard about what my answer should be. I knew my mother was excited because she always hoped that she would live to see me married. Which I suppose is every mother's wish. The funniest thing of it was; my mom wasn't even that old. You would swear they way she said it she was at death's door. Finally I focused my thoughts and gave my response.

"Well it's complicated honestly. See...she has met me. Um and technically we're living together...But she doesn't...um well she doesn't know that I'm a man..." I said as I waited for the response.

My mother went silent for what seemed hours. It had only been a sparse couple of minutes though. Finally she said, "She's only seen your wolf hasn't she. And you say you're living together?"

"I know it sounds horrible. The thing is I hadn't been able to drive home cuz of money so after a couple months I really needed a run. So I went to a park on the outskirts of town and she was being attacked and so I saved her and now...now I'm her pet..." I finished with guilt in my voice.

Just a moment of silence and then my mother erupted into uproarious laughter. I leaned back against the wall listening to her with my eyes cocked off to the side. A frustrated sigh left my mouth but didn't seem to reach her ears. She just kept laughing. Finally I interrupted her, "Are you done yet?"

Still chuckling she replied, "What did she name you? FIDO!?!?!"

Now she was practically cackling. I closed my eyes mumbling to myself. "MA! She didn't name me Fido. She calls me Ba'cho. It's like some sort of Native American word that means wolf. Even though she thinks I'm a wolf; she treats me quite nicely. And...she's sweet and she smiles a lot. I don't know much about her but...I feel like ...like I don't need to," I said with a softness that couldn't be ignored.

My mom sighed wistfully, "Yeah that's what your father said it was like when he met me. 'Course I actually met the man first. Well what do you need from me though Cal?"

"I need a couple things. First, do you still have that picture of me when I was like 19 or so; standing next to dad when he was in wolf form?" I queried.

"Oh I'm sure it's around here somewhere. Why?" my mom asked back.

"It's part of my plan. I need you to take that picture to town somewhere. Find a place that can make copies. We only need like 10 or 15. Then I need you to handwrite that the dog in the picture is missing. Put your home number on there and say reward or something. Then you're gonna put these copies on the street she lives on, which I'll be giving you the address soon as I find it," I rattled off.

"Ok so she sees the flyer calls me and then I pick you up? How does that help you meet her?" she asked.

"Obviously it gives me a reason to come meet her. You tell her that the wolf is the pet of your son in the picture. Leave out the fact that it's an old picture and tell her that soon as your son gets a chance, he'll want to personally come and thank her and give her the reward. She expects a boy and instead a dashing handsome man comes." I finished with a smile.

The choice of words was bad in the end, as my mother burst out in laughter again. Barely intelligible she said, "Dashing?!" I could tell she actually lowered the phone, if not dropping it. Her laughter was still quite obvious.

"OK! Geez ma. I get it. Dashing sounds ridiculous," I grumbled.

My mother finally quieted down and spoke, "Wait. Now if you need me to come get you...and you're at her place. You are obviously in your human form. Son...oh my... How are you going to shift back before she gets home? You know..."

I cut her off, "Yes I know ma. It's going to hurt...a lot."

My mother's tone went sorrowful and she said, "No son. You don't know how much it's going to hurt. I watched your dad do it once...."

"You're right. I don't know. But...if I don't do this...well I could miss out on my true love. She could really be my mate. Hell she talks to me even as a wolf. She talks to me like a friend, not an owner. I can't chance not trying," I finished somberly.

After another long pause she said, "Ok. I understand. You're dad went through quite a bit to keep me around. I'll get started soon as we hang up. Now quick go get the street address so I know where to hang this stuff."

I looked around in drawers and found old bills. "1265 N. Thomas Drive," I said.

"Thomas...Thomas...OH! That's in that newer suburb where you live isn't it?" she asked.

"Yeah I think so. Honestly I don't usually come out to the suburb area. Anyways, do you need anything else mom?" I asked.

"No honey. Just...if you change your mind I could just as easily pick you up. Ok?" she stated.

"I know. And I appreciate the offer. But I'm gonna go through with this," I stated calmly.

After our good byes I headed back to her bedroom. I looked over at the bed with a soft smile wishing that one day, I may just be lounging in it naked waiting for her to get off work. I sighed happily at the thought and opened her closet. I pulled off the sweats and carefully folded them. I placed them as close to memory as I could and shut the closet door.

"Time to cringe I guess..." I trailed off talking to myself out loud.

After a moment of thinking, I realized that the bathroom window would be unexplainably open if I shifted first. I walked back to the bathroom and stuck my head out the window. Seeing the coast was clear I ambled through and shut it behind me. I decided the best thing to do would be lay in the bushes, just in case. So I crouched low and lay on my stomach.

As I closed my eyes, breathing slowly, I began to force the change. I gritted my teeth as pain suddenly exploded over me. I had thought it would build slowly, but no. My muscles were quivering and twitching violently. I could hear the distressed howl of a wolf somewhere in the back of my head. My fingers dug into the dirt up to the second knuckle. I could feel everything. The dirt forcing its way roughly under my human nails as they grew longer. The constant feeling of bones snapping and cracking. My head began to wobble as the pain grew even worse. I could feel the blackness coming. Then I felt my tail emerge. It felt as if someone had punched me thru my crotch and just kept stretching my skin. My grunts and groans of pains were slowly becoming whimpers and chuffs. Finally, just as I felt every single hair of my fur sprout, I blacked out.

Riley sat at her desk looking at a printout of the blood work done on a Siamese cat.

Riley sighed aloud, "Why do people make their pets fat and give them diabetes."

It was one of the parts of her job that she hated. People could be wonderful for animals and deadly in the caring loving way only capable by humans. She put the printout into the cat's file and began to reach for another printout when her cell phone rang. She smiled largely when she saw the number.

"Well hello stranger," Riley said.

A man chuckled and replied, "Well hello doctor. How are you today?"

"Ugh the usual. Someone overfed their cat and now they are clamoring for the cat's life. I really don't understand people. I wish things were simpler, like animals," Riley sighed again.

"Oh I hear ya. So let me get to the point. You. Me. Dinner. 7:45?" asked the voice on the phone.

Riley looked off towards the wall and pondered things for a moment.

"Hello?" asked the man.

Finally Riley replied, "Yeah sounds good. That should give me enough time to feed my new...dog."

The man laughed, "You vets and your pets. Alright you know the place so see you then."

I could feel the bushes I was in and tried to stand groggily. I fell over and looked down to make sure I had paws.

"Yep...got my feet," I thought to myself.

I stood up and immediately felt awash in a wave of nausea. My eyes began to water as I attempted to stay standing. Sadly, within just moments, the breakfast I had devoured came rushing out. I tried my hardest to hold back the next wave of vomit but to no avail. I rolled onto my side and just let it come out as it wanted.

A few moments later I decided to try my feet again. I stood swaying and then slowly padded out from the bushes. I came to stand before the back door Riley had let me out earlier this morning. I gazed up at the door knob and promptly fell over. I rolled, rather too quickly, to my stomach and felt the heaving sensations again.

"What in the hell was I thinking? If this doesn't work out; I've put myself through the worst pains I've ever experienced for nothing," I thought to myself sadly.

Minutes turned into hours and the sun began its slow descent in the horizon. Admittedly I felt a lot better but I also decided that I should save all my strength for when she comes home. I found myself lost in my few memories of her. Her smile and the way it sent waves of comfort through my belly. That sultry walk done so innocently and unconsciously. The way her eyes light up when she looks at me.

"By the moon, this woman has me wrapped around her finger," I thought almost wistfully to myself.

So lost in my daydreams and thoughts, I didn't even notice the door open.

"Ba'cho? You ok boy? You look really tired," Riley said to me with concern.

I looked up and stood confidently. The slightest pang of hunger mixed with nausea was hidden by my confident slow walk towards her. I sat before her and looked into her eyes.

Riley rubbed my head and ears for a moment and then led me inside. Bless this woman, she had brought home some hamburger patties cooked rare and put them in a bowel for me.

"Damn the nausea! I'm hungry!'' I thought to myself as I dug in. the warm meat was like the antidote I needed. I quickly scarfed it down and even licked the bowel for good measure.

Riley giggled in her care free way and said, "Well I guess that answers my question about you being hungry. Sorry I had to keep you outside. I just wasn't sure if leaving a wild wolf inside my house alone was a good idea. "

Riley promptly turned and walked off still talking but I couldn't hear a word.

"Why does that ass make me lose all other senses besides sight?" I thought to myself. I was mindlessly following her to her room. Once in her room the pants came down. She kicked them off quickly and how I wished I could have watched them slowly slide over her bubble shaped ass down to her firm tone calves. Even as a wolf I couldn't help myself. My breathing had already become louder and my tongue lolled out. Riley turned and smiled slightly as she pulled off her shirt.

"You know if I didn't know any better, I'd say you like watching me undress," Riley commented.

"Shit! I'm being too obvious!" I thought to myself. Then I remembered. I'm a wolf. So I just started stretching and laid down with my head on my paws doing my best to look bored.

Riley walked to her bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Moon save me! Why does she leave the door open?" I practically yelled in my thoughts.

She stepped into the shower and began to bathe. I decided the best thing to do was stay where I was and continue looking bored.

"So Ba'cho! I almost forgot to tell you. I found this flyer on the way home. I realize you probably have no idea what I'm saying but um. This flyer says that the owner is looking for a lost pet. It looks a lot like you." Riley said from the shower.

I closed my eyes and nodded slightly as the feeling of accomplishment began to assert itself. My plan was working. Well halfway it was. She only thought I looked like the wolf in the picture. Truth be told, my father and me did have some slight coloring differences in our fur.

As I thought about my dad, Riley had come out of the shower and was toweling off.

"Yeah the weird thing is this other wolf. Its name is Fido," she said.

I couldn't help myself. I stood up. My ears perked up and a low barely audible growl was rising in my throat.

"DAMNIT MOM!!!! FIDO!!!! REALLY!!!!!" I roared in my head. Mothers and their damnable jokes.

Riley saw me stand up and her eyes got a little big, "Seriously? Fido? Is that your name?"

I chuffed and sat down on my haunches and barked slightly. I was doing my best to hide the anger and embarrassment my mom had just bestowed upon me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Pet Wolf Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds