• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Account Settled Ch. 03

Account Settled Ch. 03

12

You will get more enjoyment from Account Settled CH3 if you read the previous two chapters first. Tracey lost a bet with Steve, and as a result she is his to do with as he pleases for a whole night. Little did she realise as she accepted, and then lost the bet, just what he expected of her.

The sound of the shower ceased. Steve would be out again soon! Surely he would have to release her soon, there could be little left for him to do to her, even if his body could stand any more! But, what was that? A familiar sound interrupted her thoughts. The doorbell! He hadn’t said anything about visitors! “Oh God, please don’t let anybody see me like this!”, she spoke the words softly, but out loud! Stopping herself as the bathroom door opened, in case he heard her and thought the idea worth considering! He wouldn’t, would he? Maybe! Oh God, No!

She heard him moving through the bedroom to the door, the words “who the fucking hell can this be?” proving to her relief that at least he hadn’t planned her total humiliation! Closing the bedroom door and leaving her alone to her anxieties, she heard him reach and open his front door, greeting whoever it was with an “Oh, Hi!”

After that the words were muted, try as she might she couldn’t hear what was said, though she did figure out that the visitors were a couple, she could make out a male and a female voice! And she did hear him come back down the hall, still talking to them quietly, leading them into the kitchen! At least he was leaving her in peace, he must be keeping her presence a secret so she vowed to make not a sound herself!

This proved to be easier to say than do, for it seemed like half the night had passed, (though she knew this could not be so) before the kitchen door opened and she heard the trio go down the hall to the front door! Her knees were sore, her shoulders stiff and her back ached! But it was worth it to maintain her anonymity! The front door opened and goodbyes were said and then it closed, leaving Tracey trembling with relief that her predicament had not been made public!

The bedroom door opened at last, now she would be untied!

“Come in here! I told you I had something to show you! Ain’t she something!” Steve’s voice came, sending wild alarm through her!

“Bloody hell, ain’t she just!” Another male voice, continuing, “I know her, that’s the snooty barmaid from the bar down the road, she doesn’t look so snooty like that does she?”.

Tracey knew him too. He was the know it all, loudmouthed, golf pro. who came in with his blonde wife on Tuesday Nights! What were their names, oh yes, Roger and Georgina. Good looking, both of them, but too damn cocky by half!

It must have been Georgina who had left, not suspecting that her husband was about to enjoy this spectacle! Why, of all people, did it have to be that man to see her like this!

“Nice cunt, look!”

Tracey felt a pair of hands pulling her cheeks apart, showing off her arse and pussy to prying eyes! She wouldn’t have minded, in fact she would even have enjoyed it, if it had been someone else looking, even, she thought suddenly, Georgina!

“A bit hairy for my taste, I like ‘em shaved like Georgie’s, you know!”

Trust Roger not to be satisfied!

“Good shag is she? Wouldn’t have thought it, would you!” Roger answered his own question! “Not to see her behind that bar, missionary position once a week, I’d have thought!”.

“That was last week” thought Tracey, “Or even yesterday, but not now!” She found her voice at last, “Do you have to be so bloody personal?” she asked, enraged by this loudmouth’s lewd remarks!

‘Slap!’ ‘Slap!’ The two slaps across her bottom caught her unawares, and as she recoiled from the blows she heard Steve say. “I won’t tell you again, you are all mine until tomorrow, and if I want to show you to a friend I will do just that, so keep your mouth shut until you’re spoken to! Is that clear?”

Her eyes watered, partly from the unexpected pain and partly from his treatment of her. “Yes, I’m so sorry, it won’t happen again!” she spoke quietly, submitting to his rebuke!

“Now apologise to my guest!”

“I’m very sorry, Roger, please discuss me as much as you wish, I hope my nakedness pleases you!” Tracey realised that the words were in fact true, she did like to hear herself discussed in personal detail, and she did hope that he liked looking at her! In fact she was getting wet again, or was that from the slaps? Who cares! It feels good! But the tears still coursed down her face from the humiliation of Steve’s actions!

“Can I fuck her?”

Roger’s question caught Tracey unawares, and it seemed to catch Steve off guard too, for there was a long pause before he spoke.

“Well, yes, by all means, if you want”.

Tracey caught her breath! This was something she had not bargained for. She knew when she came that Steve would have her, though she hadn’t expected the way he would do it. But to hand her over to someone else to be used as casually as giving out a cigarette, that was a thrill, - yes, thrill! – she had not thought of!

“But, before you do, there is something I want to try, if you don’t mind.”

Steve’s question couldn’t be addressed to her, he didn’t ask his slave, he rightly just took what he wanted, but somehow she hadn’t expected him to ask Roger’s permission either, strange!

“No, carry on” Roger replied.

Steve went on, “I know she likes the taste of cum, she had some earlier!”

“That’s right” thought Tracey, “and lovely it was!”

“Now let’s see if she likes pussy juice”

God! What a thing to do, she thought, as two fingers (Steve’s?) found their way between her legs and into her cunt, the ease with which they penetrated showing just how aroused she felt, -was that still – or again? She wasn’t sure, but anyway she felt horny, -very! The fingers moved around, soaking themselves in her wetness, before hooking themselves to take as much as possible and withdrawing! A moment later she found wet fingers, beautifully randy woman scented fingers, presenting themselves to her mouth. She opened her mouth and eagerly took them in, licking the juices up before sucking the last taste from them.

“Do you taste good?” asked Steve.

“Oh yes, thank you, very!”

Tracey replied, wondering at the laughter which this reply provoked!

“Do you still want to fuck her”, Steve asked, before continuing after a pause, perhaps to let Roger nod an answer,

“Then I’ll untie her, and she can suck me while you do it.”

She felt his hands at her wrist, and the first one was free. A moment later he was at the other side, but before undoing that cuff, he leaned towards her and said “Just make sure you do exactly as you’re told”. The cuff came free, and she raised herself onto her elbows, rubbing her wrists and easing her shoulders! Steve had not removed the blindfold, and she was glad! She was about to be used by two men and the blindfold somehow acted as a buffer from the reality of it, allowing her to think of it as is it were someone else! This is, she thought, what is meant by ‘belonging’ to someone. Not a thought was being given to her wishes or preferences – or even to her moral principles, she was after all, a married woman! She also realised that this very fact was the beauty of it! She had no decisions to make, no regrets for her actions, and even the ‘freedom’ to do things she could never have contemplated in ‘real life’. All her responsibilities she could lay at Steve’s door and this, she found, gave her a great, if absurd, sense of power!

She was not allowed to relax for long. Almost immediately she felt the bed move as someone climbed on in front of her, and legs were placed either side of her. Was it Steve, she wondered, but she knew what was expected of her and reached blindly forward for the cock she knew she would find! She did, only a couple of inches in front of her groping hand she found it. It felt like Steve’s, perhaps not as hard as it had been, but wonderfully pointing skywards again!

“Suck me!”

It was Steve’s voice, so it must be his cock! She bent his tool towards her, raising her mouth to engulf it again, but before the two met she felt a pair of hands roughly grasp her hips and pull her back. She lost contact with Steve’s cock but felt Roger’s press against her arse. For a moment she thought he was going to fuck her arse as Steve had, but with a certain amount of fumbling Roger found her pussy and pushed himself in. Roger’s fucking was hard, almost brutal, thrusting into her deeply and almost violently right from the start. She was pushed forward a little by the force of each stroke, so that within a very short time she found herself with Steve’s cock against her cheek. She turned her head sideways, searching for the head of his cock with her mouth, finding it then losing it as Roger used her cunt for his pleasure. She was not now able to seek Steve’s cock with her hands, they had to stop her from being sent sprawling under the force of Roger’s thrusts, but with Steve’s help she did manage to find it and receive it into her mouth, her problem now was simply being able to set up any kind of rhythm.

She could not have been doing too badly, Steve’s cock was now as big and hard as it had ever been, but that too brought it’s own difficulties, as she slid it into her mouth and along her tongue, a particularly strong shock from behind rammed it deeply against her throat, causing her to gag and choke, almost completely stopping her breathing! Steve seemed neither to know nor care of her problems, grasping her hair he held her there, oblivious to her distress until her frantic wriggling made him release his hold.

Even then he did not allow her to take her mouth from his penis, making her learn to accommodate both his pleasure and Roger’s over vigorous fucking - fucking that was getting more and more aggressive as he approached orgasm!

Roger’s grip on her hips was becoming painful as he tried to ensure that his own forceful fucking did not send her sprawling away from him, for his body was banging violently against her buttocks!

A sudden and irrelevant shaft of sympathy for Georgina went through her mind! Thank God she didn’t have to fucked by this animal every time!

Then he was there, pushing and grinding against her bottom as his cum flooded her cunt! “At least now I can concentrate on my Master”, thought Tracey, as Roger withdrew his rapidly shrinking cock, and she began the sucking rhythm that she believed would give Steve the most pleasure!

Tracey had been working on Steve’s cock for a good minute before she suddenly stopped dead, drawing a sharp, “Keep going, slut”, from him. She began again, but now her brain was racing from a dramatic realisation! What was it she had mentally called Steve? “Master!” had she really? And then “And it’s true, he is my Master!” Even the rebuke she had just received enhanced her pleasure at serving him! She now had two men in her life, her husband and her Master – with a capital M. It was going to be tricky, but she knew she was not going to be able to do without either!

“Wake up, you little slag!”

Another rebuke! Her mind was not on her duties! She sucked harder, wanting to bring Steve to his climax, but to her dismay he seemed displeased, for he pushed her head away.

“Let’s change round.” This was from Steve and she then sensed him climb off the bed and a new weight replace his on the mattress. She felt rejected and alarmed! Why would he stop her in her duty of service to him, giving her back to Roger, who could not possibly be ready again already and who would only stick a limp dick in her mouth and then blame her for its failure to revive!

She was being held back again by the hips as Roger moved down the bed and his legs passed to either side of her! As he settled and she was pushed firmly forward, she opened her mouth ready to encircle his (must be) flaccid cock and reached forward with her hands searching for it!

Tracey jerked back in alarm! Her hands encountered thighs, but not Roger’s thighs! These thighs were smooth and sensuous, and the scent that came to her was not that of a randy man, but the much more erotic scent of an aroused woman. Who was this, where did she come from, and what was she expected to do? This last question was soon answered!

“Lick her! You said you liked the taste!”

It was, she realised, the scent that had been on the fingers thrust into her mouth a while before! Tracey pulled further away, the thought that she was not gay uppermost in her mind!

“Lick her!” Steve was ordering her, and in the background Roger was laughing quietly at her predicament! She could not disobey her Master, yet her whole being rebelled at the idea of going down on a woman! She knelt confused, uncertain how to proceed, until a sharp ‘Slap!’ across her buttocks and an impatient “Do it!” decided her!

Hesitantly she moved forward, her hands sliding along the smooth female thighs, her mouth tentatively opening to what she knew she would find! And then her lips encountered smooth flesh, the top of a woman’s thigh. Given her bearings Tracey moved towards her target, her tongue cautiously flicking out to taste the warm flesh her mouth was passing over. And then she was there!

Tracey’s mouth had finally reached it’s goal, the smooth lips of a woman’s shaven pussy lay beneath her searching tongue! And searching it was. Gone was the timidity and uncertainty! Tracey sudden realisation that she was no longer repelled by the thought of eating pussy now came as no great surprise to her. She had made so many new discoveries about her sexual preferences today that the ability to make love to a woman came as just one more.

More of a surprise, and a pleasure, was the lack of hair, her tongue was able to explore between the swollen pussy lips without hindrance, freely encountering again the highly erotic taste of before! Whoever this woman was, and it must surely be Georgina, she was very aroused, besides being soaking wet, she was beginning to make little gasping sounds and move her hips towards Tracey’s probing tongue. With her fingers Tracey gently spread open the pussy lips and began an exploration of this woman’s cunt, her tongue finding and entering her vagina before moving upwards to discover for the first time the feel of a clit between her lips.

She was now again highly aroused herself and the hope grew in her that her own cunt would receive similar attentions. Remembering Steve’s techniques of earlier that day she drew the clit into her mouth and licked it with the tip of her tongue, flicking it lightly before sucking hard on it and nibbling with gentle teeth. Softly and then hard, slowly and then rapidly, Tracey lapped at the clit between her lips, bringing the now moaning woman higher and higher in her arousal. She then began to lick the whole length of pussy, using the flat of her tongue pressed against it, from the vaginal entrance to the very top of the slit and back she licked, sucking in the juices and enjoying the taste. Her anonymous partner was now getting close to orgasm, for hands were clamped around Tracey’s head, pulling her face into the pussy so that her nose and cheeks became wet with female lubrication as uncontrolled hips jerked to the tune of her dancing tongue! Up and down between pussy lips went her tongue, darting into the woman’s hole then teasing a very swollen clit, while all the time trying to keep in contact against the more and more frantic movements of her lover! Finally, with her hips raised way above the mattress and her hands clamping Tracey’s face hard against her cunt, the woman came, half groan, half scream, announcing the arrival of her climax.

With the hips now still and hands removed from the back of her head, Tracey relaxed, feeling a job well done and oblivious to the circumstances of her new found pleasures! She rested her cheek against the join of her partner’s thighs, a little smile of satisfaction flitting briefly across her face, even though her aroused state had left her own cunt with a frustrated ache!

Her return to the world of reality came with hands undoing the fastening of her blindfold, allowing her to see for the first time who it was she had been enjoying so much! It was, of course, Roger’s wife Georgina, who now lay back in post orgasmic relaxation, looking curiously at Tracey as if wondering at her reaction, and then smiling gently at the discovery that both women had found pleasure in the encounter! Steve, whose hands had undone the blindfold, was standing at one side of the bed, with Roger at the other, both men quietly watching the women as they had done throughout.

Tracey, somehow understanding without words what Steve required of her, now climbed properly onto the bed and lay down alongside Georgina before turning to her and kissing her gently full on the lips. Each woman then tenderly drew the other into a close embrace, their arms encircling each other and their legs interlaced, each with a thigh pressing softly against the other’s pussy! Looking into each other’s eyes Georgina and Tracey smiled and kissed again, this time with more feeling, lips parting and tongues exploring each other’s mouths while their bodies moulded gently together.

Steve seemed to understand the women’s need to establish a bond between them, it was the first same sex encounter for both, but Roger had less patience and his breaking of the peaceful scene brought momentary frowns from the others.

“Georgie!” Roger said sharply. “Georgie, don’t you think you should thank Tracey for a hell of a good climax? And do it properly.”

Georgina almost visibly shook herself out of her trance and looked meekly up.

“Yes, Master” she answered, before turning back to Tracey and, speaking subserviently, said “Thank you, Tracey, for my orgasm, which I most certainly did not deserve, for I am not worthy of such pleasures!”

The look of shock and total disbelief on Tracey’s face brought laughter from the two men and tearful shame from Georgina.

“Oh, yes,” laughed Roger, “Just as you are Steve’s slut, this slag is mine! You are two of a kind! You are our slaves, our possessions, it is your duty to entertain, to satisfy, and to do anything and everything that we may wish! And I am sure that Steve has given you just a taste of what happens to whores who don’t do as they are told? Georgie knows, don’t you my little bitch?”

“Yes, Master” Replied Georgina, her eyes avoiding Tracey’s.

“What happens to such ungrateful harlots, Georgie?” Roger inquired, “Explain to Tracey what she might expect!”

Still looking away through tearful eyes Georgina spoke in little more than a whisper. “When my Master wishes me to carry out a duty and I am thoughtless enough not to do it properly or speedily enough, my Master exercises his right to give me proper guidance and chastisement. This he does through a certain number of strokes of a cane or by fastening me to a frame he has built at home, leaving me there to think over my many imperfections before using his belt to ensure my future obedience! This I treasure, for I know that through his chastisements I will grow more willing and able to give my Master satisfaction, as is his due. This will no doubt please your Master to do also.”

The voice that came over Tracey’s speechless consternation was Steve’s.

“Now that we all know where we each stand, it is only fair that you receive the pleasure that you have earned. Lie back on the bed and open your legs!”

For a brief moment Tracey did not register his words, but a single step forward from Steve brought her to her senses and, with a feeling, part fear and part pleasure, she did as she was told, once again baring her most intimate parts to everyone’s gaze and revealing her state of arousal.

“Roger, may I use your slut for this?” Steve asked his friend.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Account Settled Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds