• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Unexpected Visit

An Unexpected Visit

It came so out of the blue, the call that He would be stopping by in 15 minutes. The orders were sharp and clear; ankle and wrist cuffs, large gag, locks at the ready, and waiting in a proper position. The panic set in before the connection was even cut! It seemed like so long since i needed my cuffs and locks and in my panic i couldn't remember where exactly they were. As i scrambled around the house, counting the minutes, the seconds until His arrival, i managed to find all the items and get them securely in place. Just moments before He arrived i scrambled up the stairs to grab my collar and lock it in place. He hadn't requested it, but i was trying to be an extra good slave. i took a position kneeling in the corner of the room so He could see me when He came in. There i was...corset...stockings...cuffs on my ankles and wrists...and my large ball gag that i have still not quite gotten used to.

He walked in, came over to me, ordered me to my feet and that's when i heard that oh so quite YUM escape His lips. Hearing that gave me a sense of confidence that i was a good slave and that Sir liked what He found...until He asked about my footwear (which was non-existent!) i babbled some lame excuse, as if there was any excuse and once again i scampered up the stairs, this time to retrieve my heels. As i came back down i looked in His eyes and i saw it! That gleam, that sparkle He gets when in a particularly evil mood. It has been a while since we had time alone and i see He was ready to make up for it. i knew first on the agenda would be one of His favorite activities: making sure my corset laces were nice and tight...tight enough to let just enough air into my lungs to sustain consciousness ...although He did give me just a bit of extra breathing room this time.

Once He was satisfied with His handiwork, the torture began. His fingers slipped between my thighs then slid up to tease just the edge of my clit and make me squirm. Why is it that just the touch of His fingertips does more than any toy is capable of?? i could feel my wetness grow as His fingers played around my clit, feel my body submit to His every wish as i felt His fingers exploring my hot pussy. As He felt my body quiver, heard my voice gasp He stopped and gave me that smile...that smile that can melt the arctic glaciers, the one that can make my juices flow from across the room.

He knew exactly what He was doing...teasing me to the edge, making me insane with lust and desire. i knew this was just the beginning as i heard His pants unzip. i could feel His hot cock pressed up against me from behind...teasing me with the promise of feeling Him, knowing i haven't been nearly a good enough slave for such a reward. Spinning me around, pushing His hot shaft between my legs, teasing, looking in my eyes, able to communicate with no words... i felt His hands on my shoulders so i slid to my knees as expected.

There was no way to stop my mouth from drooling around my gag as his hot cock traced my lips...knowing there was no way to get what i really needed, a taste of Him. It seems He is intent on keeping me off balance (as if that is ever an issue) as i find myself on my feet again as he led me over to a chair to sit. Barely able to breathe as i felt the tip of His shaft playing by my pussy, so hot, so needy!! Once again i was on my feet and now my gag was removed and i was finally allowed to kneel before Him and taste His deliciousness that i crave, i need, i miss every day. As soon as i could feel myself getting lost in the moment i was on my feet again, His fingers enjoying the wet sticky pussy that He was teasing and torture to the brink of madness. So hot, so wet, pussy lips so swollen with desire for Him. Before i knew what was happening, He barked "HAIR"! i knew that meant my gag was going back in, no more chance for me to taste and enjoy the full explosion of Him.

By now there is not much left in my head other than remembering to breathe, the want for more of Him, the desire to drink in every bit of Him and of course, most importantly, being sure not to cum through all of it. i could feel every inch of my body quiver, i could hear the whimpers that He loves falling from my lips, i knew i was once again falling into that space where the world disappears and all that is left is my desire to please Him in any way possible.

Feeling His fingers, His cock playing in the hot desire dripping from my pussy was almost too much to bear, so close to the edge, wanting to cum knowing that would bring forth the worst punishment...that fine line between pleasure and madness...and then, the final move in His evil game...my head spinning, not able to concentrate, He led me to the bar stool and had me sit. He pulled my hips forward and i felt his cock up against my pussy...playing, teasing, promising to enter as He questions me about what i need, knowing i cannot answer with the gag in place. He could see the need in my eyes, feel the desire in my quaking body, hear the whimpers escaping my lips as he pressed into me just enough to make me gasp and then as quickly as i could blink, i was on my feet, feeling his tongue tracing my lips around my gag and off He went!

I stood there, body shaking, hotter than hot, wetter than wet, more needy than i can remember being in a very long time...i felt a tear escape from my eye as i heard the door close behind Him. He had once again shaken me to the core...taken my body on an extreme adventure of pleasure and passion only to leave me in a quivering mess wanting more, needing more, unable to think beyond breathing...that place i call home. After a few minutes, i managed to crawl upstairs to the bedroom, used for His pleasure, exhausted, and satisfied that my needy body that had now fallen in a heap on the floor had made Him happy~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Unexpected Visit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds